[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

repill me on crystals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nqddtgwOjK1u9dhllo1_250.jpg (13KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqddtgwOjK1u9dhllo1_250.jpg
13KB, 229x250px
repill me on crystals
>>
>>19221814
Went out with a guy who was into this.His house were full of crystals arranged in different patterns.He had some near his bed "to stimulate his sexuallity ".Later it became quite clear that them stones didn't help him much
>>
>>19221881
They're for healing, nothing sexual about rocks what so ever.

Some are meant to heal your chakrahs like your hear charkrah so that might have been it other wise he was straight up fibbin
>>
>>19221900
Okay mate, to enhance his chakras responsible for the reproductive organs?
Is this better
>>
Crystals are thought to give off certain types of energies based on the form of crystal. it is said that certain types of crystals will give you certain types of powers, or vibes. you can Google information about what kind of crystals you are wanting to know about. I do have this active beleif system and it does help me. I have several large crystals placed around my home. Don't expect to grab a crystal, hold it for 30 seconds, not gain anything from it then go around and say what the f*** why isn't it working. a lot of power comes from people's belief system. If you go into this thinking this is stupid you're not going to gain anything from it but if you go in with the information that crystals are alive like you I and plants are in the aspect that they grow deep within the earth, It might work for ya!
>>
Crystals are a psychological anchor. You can carry them with you out into the astral. They serve as a stabilizer/amplifier for your pre-existing associations with a given type of crystal. Arranging them artistically in the world around you has a similar function. Your crystals are a representation of your own thoughts.

If they have any effects that are truly of themselves, I am ignorant of them. Perhaps they make the astral look rockier when you have a pocket full of crystals, haha!
>>
>>19222197
How can I tell if they're working or not?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.