[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goatman Bridge in Texas - Old Alton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1413733146691.jpg (86KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1413733146691.jpg
86KB, 640x427px
Hey /x/, I'm headed near here for work this weekend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Alton_Bridge

Any suggestions while I'm there? I'll have a few cameras with me and might be able to get a couple co-workers to assist.
>>
>>19221689
"Locals warn that if you crossed the bridge at night without headlights, you will be met on the other side by the Goatman." Well, you've obviously got to do that.
>>
>>19221689
Isn't the goatman the one that just really wants to hang out and likes to prank people?
>>
File: 1407439009883.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
1407439009883.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>19221689
See. Nothing to worry about.
>>
I went there last year, I spent the night almost right under the bridge in a tiny blue tent. Later that night, around 3am I walked through most of the woods around the bridge.

I walked across the bridge more than once during this time but I didnt notice anything strange or unusual.

Some teens looking for a scare showed up and a couple on a date were discussing a friends experience on shrooms but thats all that stood out.

I'm editing the video of that night right now, I had a camera on for a lot of the night, some nightvision some just with a flashlight for light.

It should be up on youtube before midnight tonight if anyone is interested - depending on how slowly my connection wants to upload.
>>
>>19221738

You cant drive over it anymore, there is no real road access. It probably wouldnt hold a vehicle anyway, its honestly unsafe even on foot if you dont have a light to help avoid the holes and worn down boards.
>>
I've been there and didn't see shit
>>
>>19222109
Cross over it on foot with really bright flashlights? lol
>>
>>19222102
Why didn't you make weird goat noises to scare them off?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg
>>
>>19222192

Partially because I help tend a small nubian/boer goat herd and partly because people were already trying to scare each other doing that and yelling things they think the KKK would yell like "IM GONNA GET YOU NIGGER!!"

Most of that happened before 3am roughly, got pretty quiet from there.

Plus, even though its good for a laugh I was trying and hoping to find something legit so I tried to stay focused on observing.

The sound of the insects at night there is deafening. Anything that isnt somewhat loud or nearby is drowned out so you really have to try to listen.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>19221689
I live in Denton county! Let me know how it goes anon! Maybe I should check it out too
>>
I'm gonna go here this weekend as well with some friends. I hope we can see the Goatman together.
>>
File: ava_vampires_spare.jpg (80KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ava_vampires_spare.jpg
80KB, 250x250px
>>19224466

For those interested, here is the URL to the video now that its finally done uploading. Sorry for the delay.

https://youtu.be/wQOq11A0xb4

pic not related
>>
>>19225034
This video just showed up in my subscription box, turns I've been subscribed to you for years!
>>
>>19225066

Wow, nice thanks for the support!
>>
>>19225095
How come your friend in the van didn't want to join you, is he scared of the dark or just has work in the morning?
>>
>>19225034
I feel like your filming style has really improved.
Nice.
I said it once and i'll say it again, your videos are ASMR to me.
>>
It's literally nothing. I live about 20 minutes away from there. Some black dude got hung from the bridge by the kkk or some shit like 6000 years ago and now all the Denton hipster kids think it's spoopy. Go find An abandoned mental hospital instead or go visit one of the like 500 completely deserted ghost towns in Texas
>>
>>19222102
Do you not feel fear at all?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.