[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost kid in hospital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: justanexample.jpg (33KB, 570x440px) Image search: [Google]
justanexample.jpg
33KB, 570x440px
Hello anons, i want to share lil story with paranormal context here. Be aware, my english is not that good so be kind and also... this won't be some spooky scary skeltal doot doot story so here we go.

Little backstory. I was working in hospital (Czech republic - Prague) for like 6 years. Its very old hospital that was built somewhere around 1850. I'm nurse (male) and since i was youngest in our department (18) i had a lot of night shifts. In our department ppl were diyng frequently, around 3-4 a week. I was never into ghost stuff and shit and since my mother is rly good card reader i was even more skeptical and non believer. But for last six years there was a room with number 27, mostly a male room with four pacients all the time. Shortly after i started to work here, many male pacients were talking about the boy that sits on window and lookign at the pacients. At first i was not very concerned about it because lots of pacient were insane and see literally everything and everywhere. But since the first episode of mysterious boy, and pacients changing i was starting to be aware that more and more pacients are talking about him. Mostly he was sitting in a window, or in the corner of room and one pacient told me he was sitting on a tree in front of the window to room 27. With more and more cases i started to get spooks, especially when one pacient called me around 3am pale as ghost and staring at the window. He pleased me to go tell him to go away. The pacient was mentally health and no meds he was giving couldnt mess his mind into halucinations. I politely tell him that it was just dream nad he should go to sleep before he wakes up another pacients. He was silenced and i was looking at his eyes that were moving from window to us. He gasped and told me, that he is standing next to me. I was almost shitting brix. I didn't feel anything but the amount of coincidences about this boy was geting into my mind. I started walking at the room, waving hands like madman. cont.
>>
When i was waving i was trying to convince the man that there is nobody in the room. He wont accept it. I called a doc for a approval and shot him some tramquilizer iv. nad wait till he finally went asleep. I left a room withou looking back. Later on i was gathering evidence about my pacient that were reporting this kid and i found no connections between them, that was my last effort to make some rational explenation.
> pic not related, but those are clothes pacient were discrabing wearing him. Well worn blue trousers and muddy white shirt. Brown greasy hair.
> got more stuff from this hospital if anyone interested
>>
Bump.

Also can you post moar
>>
OP here
Another story is same as previous, not scary at all, but mostly interesting. In our department there are rooms 26-30. This incident happens in room 28 during summer. There was one male pacient diying. He was rly mean to his family and event to us. He was rly verbally insulting and twice hit nurses to face. He was very fat and vant move, so he was laying on his back full of gangrenous open wounds. He constantly yell for a doc. He knew that doc has a private room/office right in front of this room in next floor. (in this hospital there are ceiling around 15 meter or more from ground, so hospital make a mid floor on every floor for some lockers or offices) In front of room 28 were stairs that led to doc and the pacient was staring at those stairs calling doc for almost a week. He just wanted help. But there was rly not much to do, he was simply dying.. At the end he was getting 1mg of morphine every 4 hour so every opiate junkie will be wasted for life. Now finally to point. He died one day on my shift. I helped him to eat some lunch, but since he was on huge doses of morphine he barely opened a mouth. I wasnt forcing him to eat because i dont want him to inhale food and die on my shift. I left the room and came back around 30 mins when i finished my lunch while watching some stupid tv show with co-nurse. I found him dead with open mouth full of liquid. He must have vomited from the food and the sedative effect and inability to move left him with liquid in his mouth and he eventually drowned in hos vomit. cont.
>>
>>19221813
Packing a dead body was never hard for me since i rather pack a dead body then fill papers about death and trust me, there are lot of papers. I tried to get rid of the liquid in his mouth so we can pakc him in white sheets. Unfortunately his lungs was also filled so we have to turn him on his stomach and let the liquid leave his body by itself. But this is grose so straight to a point. Few days later strange thing started to happening not only to me, but for most of the nurses. They started to hear squeeking of stairs to doc office. The stairs have some kind of rubber laminate so no one can slip and they make very specific sound and if u are working here, u just know what sounds diff. equipment or things does. So nurses started to hear someone walking to stairs up and down at night. U surely now knows what my point is, but in those day we just think that its some other issues or maybe a wind blow since the building is very old. One night when we hear it i went from our nursery room to check the stairs. No sound ofc... i came back pissed that im spooking myself but the co-nurse were standing staring at me. "Hey anon, Do u remember how ********* always wanted to to go to doc office and was staring at the stairs to him?" I shit brix again.... As i said nothuing creepy and scary, rather strange. Since his death we were hearing stairs squeeking almost every night. We used to it and dont even pay attention to it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.