[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 65

File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
Rolling trades. Trade can be a drawing, a read, or just an interesting pic. I'll do maybe 3, maybe 5. We'll see what kind of juice I've got.
>>
File: Screenshot_248.png (461KB, 477x468px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_248.png
461KB, 477x468px
>>19221035
I have this plan of leveraging my camming following into a youtube carreer and becoming a prominent internet personality. Will I find success with this?

(Pic is something I drew when I was stressed out a couple months ago)
>>
File: spats.png (872KB, 1031x430px) Image search: [Google]
spats.png
872KB, 1031x430px
>>19221035

I can trade a read. I want a next gf reading, whatever you can get.
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>19221035
I was told id meet my next gf at a charity event, then I got an anon to read me what the event is, he was confused because apparently the cards that were picked made him think "of a bdsm festival and I should get another anon to read it" so here's what I ask, where will I meet her and why is throwing off tarot readers so hard? I'm male if that helps. Here's a picture of a forever kitten.
>>
File: 2659278.jpg.resize.710x399.jpg (17KB, 298x399px) Image search: [Google]
2659278.jpg.resize.710x399.jpg
17KB, 298x399px
>>19221035
Heres an interesting picture
Can you tell me about next bf?
>>
>>19221046

A symbol, a sun shines on the back of a metal platelet of some sort, and engraved on it's center is a cross. I'm reasonably certain that it's a breastplate of some sort. A left hand clicks a mouse. Bands of static tied around a wrist. Hair becomes a very small potted plant in a crystal jar. Cuts in a trunk, a segment is removed, making it easier to count the rings. A calendar with pages torn out.

If you do this then guard your heart because the internet is pretty malicious. I think technical malfunctions will be an impediment at a certain point, and as a consequence this is going to have to be done low key while you work a day job. It's going to take longer than you think, and your success could be fleeting.
>>
>>19221035
What is your query I do tarot
>>
>>19221058

>next gf reading

Seeing a pink bow that is much too long tied around what I think is either a neck or a black dress of some sort. The ribbon hangs much too long, and it's going to have to either be cut short or become too ponderous for the person wearing this pink ribbon to move around in easily without getting hung up in everything.

Your next gf is going to be either very affectionate or you're going to lavish too much affection on her. Tone it down or you'll get sick of one another before long.

My own query?

>I'd like to know if the blonde would work out if I approached her about this business?
>>
>>19221061

Lemme scry that.

Okay, so first thing I'm seeing is a paddle hanging up. Glasses of liquor filled up with interestingly off colored concoctions, like you can just barely tell that it isn't water based on the coloration and viscosity of the liquid. Salt around a margarita rim. An empty, pristine glass on a white table cloth. A spoon, as though someone might call a toast, but it hasn't been called yet. The timing isn't right. A Japanese Imperial flag. A brandy glass in a man's hand as he drink something brown for a change of pace.

It's a charity event, but this is all about power. The power of the person running the show. There may be a clash of personalities, but don't worry: unconventionality plays to your strengths here.
>>
>>19221083

>Three of Pentacles Reversed, Page of Pentacles.

>My next idea was to invite him to the gymnasium with me. We took exercise together, and I was sure that this would lead to something. He took exercise and wrestled with me many times when no one else was present. What can I tell you? I got nowhere.

She will be willing but seems like it will not work at expected or the other way around (she would be unwilling but could work if she were). You should reassess your plan.

Thanks for the trade by the way.
>>
>>19221122

Ah, to extend. It looks like you will need more than just her, and that is were the issue is. Sorry, took me a minute to realize it. I think she will be willing, however.
>>
>>19221109
I'm just a little confused as to how my life is going to go from "sitting around at home unemployed and lazy" to "goes to charity events involving power" desu I'm looking forward to it, but I always take these reading with a grain of salt but even then I still don't get it, thanks for the reading anyway anon, it did help me a fair bit because at least now I know I'm not going to obtain a bdsm fetish and the girl I'm gonna meet won't be some kind of dominatrix
>>
The issue is that this thread seems to go off topic all the time... idk how it's so hard to just keep the small talk out. If your here for a read or here to read keep it to that please. Once your read has been done say your thanks and leave.
>>
I don't see any specifications yet. So general reading please of any time frame
(If needed the next 2-3 months are fine)
>>
>>19221069

>next bf

I see a claw, three fingers and maybe a thumb, grasping at a remote. It can't change the channel easily, or manipulate the settings very well at all. Seeing a lot of Washington's stacked unevenly on a table. A beautiful piece of jewelry, turquoise or laramite if I'm not mistaken.

He's kind of dysfunctional. He makes my money the hard way I think, but his outlook on life is very interesting and that opens up exotic opportunities for you.
>>
>>19221149
Honestly, people were still reading and posting in that thread. I checked the archive to make sure and sure enough it was still going, but like >>19221127 said, they'll probably make some stupid bullshit rule about tarot reading not being "paranormal" enough or some shit, just like arguing in a thread about paranormal shit isn't considered paranormal enough for these new janitor cunts.
>>
>>19221148
Oh god it correct "desu" to "desu", gross
>>
>>19221162
Thank you. Is the necklace for me?
>>
File: 1498304625490.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498304625490.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
Can you tell me who is my next gf?
>>
>>19221163
>they'll probably make some stupid bullshit rule about tarot reading not being "paranormal" enough or some shit
My guess was that they would say that querying is somehow a violation of GR4 or something, but that works too.

>arguing in a thread about paranormal shit isn't considered paranormal enough for these new janitor cunts
I don't know where these new jannies came from, but they have to go back. They have to actively put effort into being as terrible as they are.
>>
>>19221035

I want some insight about what/how/when my next relationship will be. I'm male.

>pic's about how sacred geometry forms even organic cells. Very interesting to me
>>
>>19221077

If I proceed up the snowy mountain what happens? Your query?
>>
>>19221209

They're trying to deter people from name dropping and causing drama.

And none of you are helping with that.
In the end people have ruined div as being a place that can be considered safe and within the Global Rules.

So please, stop the meta. Not feeding the drama is the only way we're going to convince the mods to keep these threads around.
>>
You can contact moderators via mail or the official 4chan IRC if you feel a janitor is unrightfully deleting threads. I have done this before and the mods do look into it and talk to the janitors.
>>
Doing some readings for practice. Anyone interested, all i need is

>Genders

I will also trade. I actually give priority in line to those and more in depth readings, along letting you chose a method for divination (scry, tarot, books).

Good luck to you all!
>>
>>19221251
Female. Could I have a general reading how you see my year turn out? Please.
>>
>>19221122
>>19221133

Ah, makes sense. Thank you very much. I'll retool things then.

>>19221148

Get involved politically maybe.

>>19221191

If I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: aries.jpg (38KB, 380x498px) Image search: [Google]
aries.jpg
38KB, 380x498px
>>19221251
Male
how people would react to my movies?
>>
File: 1498664590798.jpg (30KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1498664590798.jpg
30KB, 480x476px
>>19221251
Should I pursue a career in music? Tarot reading please.
>>
>>19221251

>male

Can you tell me what will happen between me and my love interest (female) in the next month?

Method is up to you.
>>
>>19221269
Oh and male I forgot to add that.
>>
>>19221251
Female
General please
>>
>>19221251
M cancer, 21

What will happen to me in the next 6 months? Thank you. Scrying/Tarot, up to you.
>>
File: 1487210551883.jpg (1MB, 1150x737px) Image search: [Google]
1487210551883.jpg
1MB, 1150x737px
>>19221251
Male
General reading for the next few weeks, please
>>
>>19221256

>Please

Aww, that word doesn't get thrown around that much i this threads.

>Three of Wands, Hierophant

> Supposing you were asked, ‘If a man has once come to know a certain thing, and continues to preserve the memory of it, is it possible that, at the moment when he remembers it, he doesn’t know this thing that he is remembering

Interesting. Seems like this year will be about progress in different areas of your life, more so on things you long for and consider primordial to your happiness and well being.

Is worth adding and perhaps even more relevant, that this also refers to past hurts and losses. To leave the baggage that sometimes comes with memory, forgiveness.

All in all a great year is upfront, i hope my reading holds truth. Good luck femanon
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 357x200px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, Imperial Owl back in /x/ bringing you some destiny scrying. It's a good day today, good news have reached me and I will give 3 Free readings today to celebrate this moment of clarity.

Let's begin:

>What is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.
>>
>>19221215
The World
four of pentacles
Three of swords

I think there will be a lot of paths for you to take when you reach the summit, which you will, but when you do you take the wrong one and it doesnt get you anywhere you get frustrated and upset because there is a lack of change which is what you wanted. Pick the right option when it comes.

Can I have a scry, my future with my crush?
>>
>>19221319

General advice

>>
File: russian-winter-forest-1.jpg (729KB, 1500x964px) Image search: [Google]
russian-winter-forest-1.jpg
729KB, 1500x964px
>>19221328
>>
>>19221321

Ahh, I see what you're getting at. Makes sense.

>future with my crush

Seeing a long note on a scroll hanging above an empty dog bowl. A sword pointing at me, the kind you use for stabbing. A ketchup bottle, full, turned sideways. A case of black substance being opened, I think it's some sort of polish but I couldn't say for certain. A hand on glass pressed against it. A bullet passing from air into water.

At some point words will fail to suffice in meeting needs. Aggression comes out and things are knocked over in the relationship, but nothing that I would call serious. Some work will then need to be put into things in order to get them back to spick and span. I think that there will be barriers to communication that come in part as a result of deep differences in personality and communication styles.
>>
>>19221341
Aggression like he hits me?
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Canada-Spain.jpg (68KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Canada-Spain.jpg
68KB, 400x320px
Oh hey, I was recently talking to a girl who knows you! Sorry I don't know much about readings, but she told me you are pretty good about reading the future! so... I was wondering if you could tell me what does the future hold between me and this girl that I actually met here in /x/.

Btw, pretty cool you like owls, I kinda get the meaning behind them or at least why you represent them somehow. lol

I already told you my query I guess, so I'll just add my favourite quote "Whatever Happens, Happens" and the number would be 11.

Picture related obviously.

Cheers! :)
>>
>>19221344

Hits? No, I don't think it goes quite that far.
>>
>>19221346
>>19221319

Sorry forgot the code thing.
>>
>>19221319
general love reading please
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>>
File: moo.jpg (469KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
469KB, 2048x2048px
>>19221319
Please give me a general destiny read for my year and what I must face. Thank you.

Number is 23.
Not all who wander are lost.
>>
>>19221251
Male
Is the event/charity/banquet at the place i think it will be
>>
File: 1487023830750.jpg (142KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1487023830750.jpg
142KB, 540x562px
>>19221319
How will I advance towards a clearer academic direction?
>>
>>19221266

>Three of Pentacles, Nine of Cups

>Very well. Is not good saying any more. Stick to your plan- Your whole plan, mind- and i hope it turns for the best, for you, and for all of us.

Ill say pretty good! Seems like it will be some good production and fill a particular niche in the audience. It looks like success anon, perhaps not ''rich making'' but definitely well received and talk about.
>>
>>19221363
>>
>>19221346
>>19221352
>>19221360

I'll scry you 3. Now I'll start my meditation. Expect your readings in a few minutes.
>>
>>19221328
>>19221319

Forgot quote

>''Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country'.
>>
File: getImage.jpg (38KB, 370x184px) Image search: [Google]
getImage.jpg
38KB, 370x184px
>>19221319
What will happen at the banquet?
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds"
>>
Air query
What the fuck is that noise? Its annoying.
>>
>>19221251
I can trade. Will he want a family with me in the future?
>>

Sign: Cancer

Question: Why did Andrea I. say "no" to me? What was my mistake?
Will I ever be happy? Recently, bad things had been happening to me repeatedly. I'm trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel, yet everything is darkness...help me, someone...
>>
>>19221269

>King of Swords, Three of Pentacles Reversed

>"Exactly," the geographer said. "But I am not an explorer. I haven't a single explorer on my planet. It is not the geographer who goes out to count the towns, the rivers, the mountains, the seas, the oceans, and the deserts. The geographer is much too important to go loafing about. He does not leave his desk. But he receives the explorers in his study.

It looks like you know about music, a fair deal. But it will be in your best interest too look for competent people to work with, otherwise, dont even bother.

And i say this the god way, you have the skills, dont waste them. Good luck
>>
>>19221385

Still around?
>>
>>19221251

female, love general please if you do those. i like someone
>>
>>19221448
Yeah respond with your query asap and ill start(gtg)
>>
File: tumblr_mvm9r5e5d31rrbooyo1_500.jpg (399KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvm9r5e5d31rrbooyo1_500.jpg
399KB, 500x744px
>>19221346

This is interesting, do I know this woman you talk about? I have read a lot of people over the years, so it must be hard to determine who this could be. Still, Thank you very much for trusting my readings.

Well, I'll now proceed to tell you what I saw in my scry, have in mind, that my readings are based on future events, the distance of them in this timeline is hard to pinpoint, so be open minded with my interpretation. Just "expect the unexpected"

In the middle of a dark night, rain was pouring down nonstop, I was in an empty street where the only lights Ii could see were some blue neon lights on the top of some sort of shop. It seemed to be late, really late. As I walked a few steps in that street I could see in the floor a black rose, at first sight it looked scary, something you'd see on the top of a forgotten tomb, however this rose was beautiful, somehow, it was alive, on it's own way, it felt simbolic.

I could see how colours were a tendency in this vision, since the next thing I saw was a car stopping near me, white coloured, not too old, or new, however the tires were worn out , pretty much like if this car had been on the road for days.

Out of this car, a young man came out of it, short hair, with a beard, he looked defeated, like he had lost something or someone, then, inmediately he saw the black rose in my hand and smiled, his expression changed, suddently he did not look beat up, but nostalgic.

After this last moment I could not see anything else, it felt like the ending of an 80s US drama.

-----

My interpretation will now begin: This woman is probably far away from you at the moment, either physically or emotionally, the neon lights, specially the blue color indicates you have a calmed temper, and you show patience, maybe you both do. However, it seems you both will have a long way ahead before connecting, or reaching some sort of common point in life.

(1/2)
>>
>>19221456

Should i go for it? Doing yours
>>
>>19221463
The World
queen of wands
5 of coins

I think you should if you dont mind some financial hardship compared to not doing it. it might be a bit hard on the wallet, but you might meet a women from it and get a bunch of opportunities thrown your way that you wouldn't get otherwise. Oppprtunities that will change and enrich your life. I pulled one card for what would happen if you didnt and got knight of coins. You would be more focused on career and financially set.
>>
>>19221367
hehehe thanks
>>
File: 1498304913137.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498304913137.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>19221424
Thank you for the read I will keep this in mind. If you do not mind can you do another read? This time can you see if there is love with a girl that had met on June 8?
>>
Doing palm reading.
Preferably about upcomimg carreer events. Have been very successful with my friends and family lately
>>
>>19221456

I see a man next to two kids, they are in a park. He does not looks happy around them, however and you can notice it in his face, looks like a grim between confusion and dislike, cant tell which. Later a woman comes and pick them up, you can see relief in his face now. He was dressed in a military uniform if that means something to you.

Ill say, he does wants to have a family with you but has some serious self criticism on his regard, about how he thinks he would be like a father. He believes he is not father material, be it for his job or that simply its an idea that he has a hard time grasping. He however, considers you a perfect motherly type and will likely give you the heavy weight on the raising.

Short answer is, yes, but only because of you.

>>19221487

Thank you, seems very on spot.
>>
>>19221346
(2/2)
----

It seems you recently came out, or are living times of stress, however the fact that the tires of that car were in such a bad shape, might indicate you both will go through more stress, obligations, maybe both of you must go through a long path, maybe, a lesson must be learned before anything as you both keep going down the road of life...

Going back to the black rose, it's fascinating, I did my own research, and if I am not mistaken, this has something to do with love (duh), but in previous readings, it always indicates to me the opportunity of a relationship, but the black colour indicates pessimism, maybe anxiety, one of you will probably give up on love at some point, (maybe both of you) and this will darken your future, the rain however, in this kind of scry means that something is being cleaned, in a spiritual level, both of you have the duty to clean your vision, to give up on old views, always remember that after the storm the sun comes out.

This last point suggests me that both of you, during this period of rain should improve yourselves as much as possible while you move ahead in life, and also, work on who you both are. So once you "connect" you'll do it using your full potential, I strongly belive you both are supposed to do so much more than what you're doing now, maybe it's related to your relationship atm, maybe it's an individual task, I really do not know, so sorry about that.

The last thing, which is quite interesting too, are the expressions of this young man I saw, the nostalgia in the end, could very well be an an overwhelming feeling, since this future could very well be A or B, what matters is what you do in the present, and after the long road you two will go through, you'll find either A or B in the end.

Funny, in the end, just like you said "Whatever happens, happens."

I wish you both the best of luck.
>>
File: 96PEj4Q.jpg (196KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
96PEj4Q.jpg
196KB, 1920x1200px
>>19221371

Hi Imperial Owl. I would have liked to have a scry too. I know it's not within your limit today, but I still hope, if possible, you can help me with something.

Is it meant to be a relationship between me and Y?

>11
>quote: The Universe Doesn't Make Mistakes
>Pic related, it reminds me her
>I'm male
>>
File: wacky-races-dick-dastardly.jpg (77KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
wacky-races-dick-dastardly.jpg
77KB, 800x463px
>>19221495

By your reply i can imagine an evil guy laughing in the corner. Pic related
>>
>>19221352

In front of me, a small tree started to grow, slowly, it became a bigger and bigger, it was a beautiful apple tree to my surprise! As it kept growing, I saw how the apples started to grow, they seemed delicious. But one of those apples actually was rotten, at first, I noticed how bad the general aesthetics of the tree were affected by this rotten apple, however I though "why am I even caring about one rotten apple when there are such delicious ones around it?"

The tree kept growing, and sadly the apples started to fall, which probably was due being ripe already. however that tree did never stop growing, it was beautiful to see in such a short ammount of time such a life cycle.

Well, first of all positive reading, this one was quite easy since it indicates that in the near future you will grow as a human, maybe spiritualy, since trees are connected to magic and some patrons of life.

I'd say, you probably will have some sort of crush, but it won't end up well, (to be fair most crushes never end well) maybe you'll be defeated for a while, however this won't allow you to see other opportunities around you, maybe because you will be truly focus on this crush of yours.

My advice would be simply, be more objective and open minded, do not limitate your self to the old idealistic models you have in your mind, the world is too big to settle down for one possibility in a sea of chances.

So yeah. this was a truly good reading, simple, clean, positive. yup yup.

Also, one last thing, if you ever fall in love, please, don't do it in 1 or 2 days. it has to be a longer process.
>>
File: Kobushi.Abiru.full.503295.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kobushi.Abiru.full.503295.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>19221270 >>19221291 >>19221303 >>19221310 >>19221362 >>19221451

Which of you are still around?
>>
>>19221595
I'm >>19221310
>>
>>19221595
>>19221270
Me
>>
Could I get a basic reading? Dealers choice on the spread but I'd like it to be on the Thoth deck please
>>
File: CapF20vUUAEmRTR.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CapF20vUUAEmRTR.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
I fear I'm not fit to be in a relationship. They never work out. I just get tired way too fast.

Any thoughts on this, please?
>>
File: Corka.jpg (80KB, 715x486px) Image search: [Google]
Corka.jpg
80KB, 715x486px
>>19221360

Whenever someone asks about such a loooong term reading, I usually try to be specific, I try to give you some sort of indicator of the most important moment of that year, due to me not being THAT good reading such a long space in time, and because I belive depending on the timeline we are, the outcome will change.

My scry indicated the following:

A fox was wandering around a big white house, this house, looked classy, whoever lived in there had money for sure.

Suddently the fox saw what it looked like some sort of ring at the bottom of one of the windows of that house, it seemed somebody just left in there what it looked like a valuable piece of goldsmith's work.

The fox ran away from there, until the point I could simply not see him anymore, it was an odd scry, yet with a lot of intention behind, somebody at the right place, at the right time after a sum of factors gave him the chance to steal that ring.

My interpretation would be that you will have the chance of your lifetime, the ring clearly means something of a lot of value, it's usually related with long term dreams, and the fact that that ring is being stole, might very well indicate that you will probably have a big chance at something important in your life, it seems like you are, somehow destined to have this chance.

The fox indicates you will reach this point of your life desperate for it, you will not think about doing this or taking this chance at all, you will not hesitate. I am 100% sure about that, although it can also mean you will develop enough confidence to take this chance.

Whatever it is, it seems you have been searching for this for a while, and you will finally encounter it, however, be aware that when such chance appear, someone might as well be watching you, so you must link yourself to this chance as much as possible, until those watching understand you took a risk for the right reasons.

Interesting reading anon, destiny might have a big surprise for you this year.
>>
File: 1480361682902.jpg (154KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480361682902.jpg
154KB, 1280x960px
>>19221319
My number is 11, could you tell me about my karma?
>>
>>19221595

me! >>19221451
>>
>>19221641
That was accurate as fuck. Scary, actually. Thank you a lot Imperial Owl for taking your time and writing this out for me!
>>
>>19221594
>don't do it in 1 or 2 days. it has to be a longer process
yeah,I fear being too slow and not showing interest on the girl
thank you for the reading
>>
>>19221595
I'm >>19221291
>>
File: 20170629_204938.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_204938.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>19221513
Hey I'd appreciate a palm reading about what sort of career you see in my future. Check out my calluses
>>
>>19221641

>>19221641

Didn't realize I posted an air reading request. My mistake. Think you could give me a reading on the Thoth deck when you can? Your choice on the spread. Thanks in advance and if you don't get around to it have a lovely day and thano you for doing what you do
>>
Can anyone tell me something please?

Male
Will she forgive me and give me another chance?
>>
>>19221684
I hope these are from some sort of craft. You should get into something like woodworking, smithing or any other craft that lets you be creative. Don't fall into some hole where you're forced to do the same repetitive task over and over again.
Although you might want to take it slow at first. I don't see any major breakthroughs in the near future.
>>
>>19221605

>Seven of Cups, Emperor Reversed

> I would certainly say that the pious is what all the gods love, and the opposite, what all the gods hate, is the impious.

There is severe lack of structure i your life and you need to do something about it instead of simply ponder on it. Its going to get real messy if you dont, life does not fix by itself, you need to work for it.

Be careful with a figure of authority, this goes double if you are into magick.

A dream does not comes true unless you make it so. Good luck
>>
>>19221720
Stop biting your teeth out man. This will only hurt you and her.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the following hour, readings performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 42
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19221744
Purple
Circle
How are things with her going to be? Are we able to archieve everything we plan soon?
>>
>>19221744
>Number

>Color
Blue

>Shape
Triangle

>Query
Is my university course the right choice? Or is it gonna be a dead end career-wise?
If it is, should I go for my other choice? Or just take a third option altogether?
>>
>27
>Blue
>Triangle

This year I have grown as a human being a lot, as a professional, a student, a master and above everything else as a friend and a worker. I have taken the steps of self improvement and I am trying hard to follow the right path in my life after all my mistakes, in one word, I seek redemption, however, my old self keeps coming back every once in a while as much as I try to keep him away from me.

So tell me, Will I manage to evolve? Will I manage to take the right steps to achieve a better future as an honest human being with my self discipline as my best weapon?

Thank you very much reader. The sun be with you.
>>
>>19221744
>no yes/no binary shit
It's very important. I wrote a life defining exam and failing it will make me homeless

red
Hexagon

What will my carrer look like in august this year?
>>
>>19221270

>Temperance, High Priestess

>Just then Clinias answered Euthydemus that the learners learned what they do not know, whereupon Euthydemus put him through the same course of questions as before

A lot of intimacy and getting to know each other, more in depth. Like strangers that meet again after years apart. This will be slow but meaningful
>>
>>19221251
Male
What will happen between me and her? Not a love query. We used to be friends.
>>
File: right palm.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
right palm.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>19221513
>>
>>19221744
>11
>green
>triangle

Could you tell me more a about my life karma?
>>
>>19221737
thanks for the read, my friend.
>>
>>19221016
Have questions about Necromancy. I know in the other thread someone sperged out and posted multiple links to /omg/... well, I asked over there before even coming to the last /div/ thread in the first place and didn't get an answer. Also, according to the very text of the OP,
>Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.
>Every method is welcome.

So, is there anyone here proficient in and willing to discuss Necromancy? Please'n'Thanks?
>>
>>19221762
Im stupid, Yellow not purple. Shit
>>
>>19221647

>Five of Wands, Seven of Wands Reversed

>You and I, Adeimantus, aren’t poets, but we are founding a city. And it’s appropriate for the founders to know the patterns on which poets must base their stories and from which they mustn’t deviate.

Lots of suitors right now? or soon if not. This will create a lot of doubts into which to chose. Its advised to remain truthful to what you are looking for in a partner, not just what they say, they must compel to their words to actions.

Good luck
>>
Doing smol trade
>>
>>19221816
What do you consider Necromancy? Talking to spirits to know the future or ouija board kind of stuff? I'm not proficient but I'm curious to what it entails
>>
>>19221853
Query?
>>
>>19221825

>Lots of suitors right now?

absolutely none :^) hah. thank you for the reading, i'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>19221859
Can I get uhhhhhh
Romance gen for the fall?
>>
>>19221865

Welp

You have one now :^)

Good luck!
>>
>>19221729
Lol thanks, they're from physical training and outdoor work.
I really appreciate the advice, I'm starting college in the fall so I'm looking for part time jobs where I can cook or work with my hands. The ultimate goal is to be self employed in physical and artistic fields, so I can create a stable income that allows me to leave a positive influence. But now I realize that I can only work to my peak by working with my hands, so this meant a lot to me.
>>
>>19221867
Big black wings, hovering, dark but no scary
Celtic knot in a shape of the Aries sign symbol made of stone
Black archer hands aiming with a black bow

If I can put all of this images together, someone unknown, mysterious will come your way, unexpected even.The celtic aries symbol could meant someone with Celtic ascendancy/northern by the sign of the ram. Bow and arrow are associated with cupid, this mysterious person is targeting you at distance will take you by surprise.

I need an advice on how to overcome my anxiety, it has been increasing lately.
>>
>>19221744
Red
Octagon
Will I be a successful politician as I've always dreamed?
>>
>>19221854
Literally contacting a dead relative and sending them into the dream of a living relative to give their opinion on a certain matter, to prevent this living person from making a huge and irreversible mistake. Or really I don't give a damn HOW they contact the living person and give their message, just that they do it. Both the living and the deceased are people I was/am very close to. Any help would be hugely appreciated.
>>
>>19221744
Black
Circle
What do I need to do in order to become the person I want to be and meet the sort of people I want to be close to?
>>
Is the occult bibliomancer around?
>>
>>19221744
This is fake reading.
>>
>>19221885
I guess you will only be fulfilled by doing what you enjoy. A pretty general statement but is still holds truth.
I wish you rhe best of luck. Just keep in mind that being self employed is tough work.
>>
>>19221923
That's way more than mere necromancy. The only way to use necromancy for this is to get the living one to contact the dead one successfully. What you're describing with dreams is something else entirely.
>>
>>19221943
Necromancy (n.) the supposed practice of communicating with the dead.

Hypothetically, considering my closeness to the individuals involved, all it should take is me to contact them, unless they do not have a way of giving that messages. It occurred to me to do an evocation to help with this, but the idea of necromancy is repulsive to me in general, let alone coercing some entity to drag a dead relative into someone else's dream.
>>
>>19221943
> really I don't give a damn HOW they contact the living person and give their message, just that they do it

It just seemed that communicating with someone in their dreams would be easier than physically manifesting and talking to them in waking hours.
>>
>>19221938
Thank you again anon, I'm very glad we had this exchange.
>>
>>19221933
How so?
>>
>>19221955
>>19221960
Getting a message from the living to the dead is easy. Getting a message from the dead to the living is hard.
>>
>>19221929
Funny I keep popping in just when people seem to ask about me. How can I help anon?
>>
>>19221981
Do you think Lemegeton work would cause any kind of harm to the deceased, if I were to re-route it that way? Sorry, my understanding of necromancy is lacking.
>>
>>19221987
A trade, of course. What is to be done with the puzzle prize, and how do I use it? 93

Yours?
>>
>>19221916
Starting!!!
>>
>>19221916
>I need an advice on how to overcome my anxiety, it has been increasing lately.
First of all I'm very sorry for taking so long, beloved
Pay Yourself First

This card is guiding you toward financial self-care through an ancient abundance secret: paying yourself first.

While it is vitally important to your financial well-being to take care of your bills and other responsibilities, it is equally important to honor your debt to yourself. When you go to pay your bills, pay yourself. Common wisdom says that you should save 10 percent of each paycheck. Commit this money to be used only for responsible investing for your future.

It’s easy to justify not investing in yourself. It can seem egotistical, or even wasteful. However, energetically, paying yourself first offers up a prayer to the universe that says “I am worth it. I too deserve abundance, prosperity, and peace. I am a co-creator of my financial well-being, and I accept nothing less from myself than what others expect from me.” Paying yourself first also involves other forms of self-care, and treating yourself with the same respect and generosity that you would extend to a loved one.

Odd that this is a card relating to financial stuff.
>>
Is imperial owl still here?
>>
File: This_is_so_beautifull.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_so_beautifull.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Doing some readings and stuff!
I need:
>Query
>A picture of a nice deck. Golden Thread costs too much and I really need to invest in a physical deck :(
>>
>>19221319
Still here
???
>>
>>19221780

Thank you man. Best vibes to you.
>>
>>19222026
The question baffles me, but your page pull seemed to pick up on it without my handicapped interference. Your first two lines make mention of a pursuit to win, along with the word amaze which my mind separates. It also makes note of a crowning, or some success from your labors. Whether this is in reference to your won Puzzle(maze) prize or not, I honestly can't say without a bit more context. There is huge overtones of gardens here which can have multiple meanings, one such being an esoteric overtone so this read is already a very complex one.

"Thoughts in a Garden" by A. Marvell

HOW vainly men themselves amaze
To win the palm, the oak, or bays,
And their uncessant labours see
Crown'd from some single herb or tree,
Whose short and narrow-vergèd shade
Does prudently their toils upbraid;
While all the flowers and trees do close
To weave the garlands of repose!

Fair Quiet, have I found thee here,
And Innocence thy sister dear?
Mistaken long, I sought you then
In busy companies of men:
Your sacred plants, if here below,
Only among the plants will grow:
Society is all but rude
To this delicious solitude.

It goes on to speak of found lovers, cruel as their flame along with the phrase "When we have run our passions' heat love hither makes his best retreat."

What wondrous life in this I lead!
Ripe apples drop about my head;
The luscious clusters of the vine
Upon my mouth do crush their wine;
The nectarine and curious peach
Into my hands themselves do reach;
Stumbling on melons, as I pass,
Ensnared with flowers, I fall on grass.

Meanwhile the mind from pleasure less
Withdraws into its happiness;
The mind, that ocean where each kind
Does straight its own resemblance find;
Yet it creates, transcending these,
Far other worlds, and other seas.

Will continue in the next post, a little more context however would help me understand this pull.
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
>>19222126

Should i go for her?
>>
File: P1030401.jpg (627KB, 1600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
P1030401.jpg
627KB, 1600x1116px
>>19222126
What's best for me in regards to my career?

I sent out an email to the CEO and DO's today requesting my two year review and reiterating my interest in regards to growth and career at the company.

I have pictured as well as Tarot of the Magical Forest that I read in tandem.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/pagan-otherworlds-tarot/
This deck is super pretty.
You can use that site to get an idea and browse around for what fits you.
>>
File: 6464564545.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6464564545.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>19222126
>nice deck.
that one is good?
I need to be perfect the next time I meet her again,any advice of how long will it take and where will it be(physical place)?
>>
>>19222126
>Golden Thread

45$ one?
>>
File: 66546456.jpg (171KB, 600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
66546456.jpg
171KB, 600x1063px
>>19222152
now the true deck
>>
>>19222144
To continue, it sends with this essentially:

Such was that happy Garden-state
While man there walk'd without a mate:
After a place so pure and sweet,
What other help could yet be meet! 60
But 'twas beyond a mortal's share
To wander solitary there:
Two paradises 'twere in one,
To live in Paradise alone.

Without much information, I can only infer that this pull wishes for you to enjoy your reward without the currently chased chaotic love. It argues that you will find more peace alone. I assume it wants you to withdraw for now as currently there are many traps which are looking to ensnare you with this new found abundance.

Truly a strange pull.
>>
File: 56e8812e1e000087007044c7.jpg (124KB, 862x483px) Image search: [Google]
56e8812e1e000087007044c7.jpg
124KB, 862x483px
>>19222126
A reading for my relationship with V and E? Who is better?
>You can't beat this....A LISA FRANK DECK
>>
>>19221251
here and want to trade? tell me query
>>
>>19222169

Pros and cons of joining.

Yours?
>>
>>19221972
doesn't seem like they'll deliver
>>
>>19222126
Is he into me as much as I'm into him?
>>
>>19222144
>>19222157
A spirit gave me an exceedingly complex puzzle to solve. When I solved it, I got a prize that makes no sense to me, a certain magical object. I have no idea how to use it or what it does. I have a hunch, of course, but I'm not certain.

Funny you picked up on the crown, by the way. A crown was relevant in the puzzle.
>>
>>19222146
wowowoowow how pretty! Ill do a reverse search in a few.
IV of wands rev, Page of cups, VIII of wands
Yes, but expect alot of problems with her being resistant to your advances
>>
>>19222198

That spread looks awful... why do you even think i should?

Sorry, just curious.
>>
>>19222209
Page of cups felt nice, but if your gut is yelling no then you should probably listen to that
>>
>>19222190
How fitting that the pull would be so complex then ahah. Now that I know this is purely esoteric I can look deeper into all the pulls with that frame of reference. The garden analogy is already starting to fit better.

While I deep dive here for a bit, I guess I'll mention my query. Empath astonished me on his read of a spirit interaction I had a year ago that pretty much changed my path. I'd like to also hear what input you have on this spirit from Notre-Dame while I try and work this one out.
>>
>>19222217

Well i honestly dont know what to think of her, most readings say i should but ugh...

I mistook the eight of wands for a seven by the way, so not so bad i guess. Sorry for complaining, my bad.
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (190KB, 809x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
190KB, 809x900px
>>19222126
Love reading please
Cheers
>>
>>19222011
Anyone?
>>19222011
>>
>>19222220
This spirit is interesting, with its layered presentation. On the outside, he seems a fun-loving trickster. Underneath that, he has the energy of a kindly old man. Beneath that, it's a much darker sort of trickster, black with red eyes. The trick with this multilayered presentation is to show a false negative character to assuage suspicion, "oh that's it, doesn't seem so bad," so one will let down the guard.

You don't seem to have a very strong residual connection to any of its aspects. I wonder how much it fluctuates. It's quite likely that it may have presented itself to you differently than to me. I tried seeing your perspective and saw a much sterner presentation, almost quietly chivalric. The way I saw it, it initially presented itself as a trickster, then went to kindly old man that just likes to joke a bit. Everything else, I had to dig deeper.

I have a headache now, so I'm either off, or it really doesn't like me digging.
>>
>>19222149
>What's best for me in regards to my career?
III of pents, Knight of cups, Strength
Keep making connections and working hella hard! Yup maybe put more love into your work.
>>
Trading
How does BW feel about me?
>>
>>19222220
Prophets pull is as thus:

The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.

For life and death are one, even as the river and sea are one.

For more from this specific pull, check page 93 of "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran.

I also went back to "Jitterbug Perfume" for you since you share a sync with that book it seems.

Sure enough, you pulled the Bandaloop Doctors again. Specifically, the first interaction between Alobar and Kudra when he explains their bipolar nature with him - touching again on this theme of duality.

Back to the original pull, the mention of nectar and apples eludes to something perhaps biblical - something light, a mystery to the night owl.

As for this magical objects purpose, of all things this seemed to jump out the most to me:

The mind, that ocean where each kind
Does straight its own resemblance find;
Yet it creates, transcending these,
Far other worlds, and other seas.

I dare not interpret that though as straying you down the wrong path for this could come with horrible consequences.
>>
>>19222300
thank you
sounds like what I'm doing so I'll keep being strong.
>>
>>19222154
Ahhhh yup
>>
>>19222280
Interesting. Your pull is very off from our two readings on her, however you did pick up on my perspective very accurately. She was shown to me in a chivalric light. It is possible you see deeper however, spirits can be deceitful so it wouldn't surprise me if I was shown something false. I just am surprised Empath saw the same potentially false thing as I.

Either way, you probably shouldn't dig too deep if you're being blocked. Last thing I'd want is to harm others with my own problems.
>>
>>19221251
You there?
>>
>>19222331

Alright... I have seen you asking for it for a while now, do you mind if i gift it to you? Do you have an email/paypal?
>>
>>19222376

>Asking

Well i mean, saying that you want it :P
>>
>>19222365

Ye
>>
>>19222152
>>19222156
>that one is good?
huehuehue I had a feeling this would happen!
>I need to be perfect the next time I meet her again,any advice of how long will it take and where will it be(physical place)?
>perfect
No such thing as perfect, dear. But I digress
If you’ve been thinking about when the best time to make some changes might be, this card is a good sign.

Whatever you are asking about, this card is talking to you about options. It’s time for you to consider other possibilities. If you’ve been feeling like you’re stuck in your current situation, this card is telling you there are other options out there. No matter how unlikely you may feel those options are, you have them. You only need to seek out the possibilities.

Brainstorm possibilities and then do the necessary research to explore those options. This might involve networking with others, reading a newspaper, doing a “Google search” or literally going out into your community and checking things out.

Whatever the case may be, whatever the question, you do have options. Don’t sit and allow things to stay the same. Any action is progress, but some action is required to make it to the next step.1
>>
>>19222390
Could you read for me?
>>
>>19222350
>spirits can be deceitful so it wouldn't surprise me if I was shown something false
I would bet good money on it.

>I just am surprised Empath saw the same potentially false thing as I.
I'm not. He most likely read your experience instead of the spirit directly.
>>
>>19222376
>do you mind if i gift it to you?
Ahh!! Are you sure, Anon? I would really appreciate it!
>>
>>19222126
Some general view of my life, please.
>>
>>19221933
>>19222181
Either that or he really didn't like any of the queries.
He did say readings would be performed at his discretion.
>>
>>19222391
thanks
>>
>>19222398
>I would bet good money on it.

Just seems odd to me for there to be deceitful spirits hanging around one of France's most holy grounds. Specially ones powerful enough to interact with the material in the way she did. You'd think the priests would be chasing something like that out.

>He most likely read your experience instead of the spirit directly.
He oddly enough picked up on images of her brutal death, while I was shown something much more tranquil and peaceful with her touch. Mostly her calm afterlife above.
>>
Air query
What path of career should I choose?
>>
>>19222162
>>You can't beat this....A LISA FRANK DECK
LISA FRANK!
I had to take a moment to regain my composure.

>V
The magician
blessed!
>E
Queen of pents
wowow nice

Both are good choices, Anon. Personally I would go with V.
>>
>>19222400
If you dont mind haha.
[email protected]
>>
>>19222400

Sure, i know whats to want a deck like that.

Give me an email, ill probably hit you up tomorrow or on Saturday depending on how the week goes, have to fix my paypal account first.
>>
>>19222451
>>19222461

Alright, got it.
>>
>>19222395

Query?
>>
>>19222402
Archangel Gabrielle!
Archangel Gabrielle is one of my favorite archangels. She has a loving, feminine energy and nurtures all those who ask for her help.

Gabrielle (aka Gabriel) is known as the “angel of communication”, mostly known for delivering the message regarding the birth of Christ. Gabrielle is a wonderful coach and mentor for those with a life purpose involving communication or the arts. If you have a book you’ve been trying to finish, she’s your girl. Call on Gabrielle for help, but be prepared to accept the help she offers. Sometimes Gabrielle’s energy can1 push you, so make sure that’s what you’re asking for.

Archangel Gabrielle is also the archangel to call upon for help with nurturing yourself and others. She is wonderful for help with parenting, especially when it comes to spiritually unique children.
Maybe you can be a writer or something to do with communications
>>
>>19222475
Thank you so much Senpai!! <3
>>
>>19222308
Any takers?
I can scry
>>
File: lotr-tarot-cards-14.jpg (225KB, 640x951px) Image search: [Google]
lotr-tarot-cards-14.jpg
225KB, 640x951px
>>19222126
Could I get a career reading, please?
>>
>>19222485
http://www.angelmessenger.net/archangel-gabrielle/

Can you make a real reading, please?
>>
>>19222264
Self forgiveness
We are human beings and born to make mistakes. Your angels are asking you to release any feelings of guilt or shame that is weighing heavy in your heart. God and the angels see everyone as a perfect reflection of Divine love and will forever love you unconditionally.

Self-forgiveness is an act of self-love and a gift to your soul that releases you of internal suffering. If you have had a difficult time releasing feelings of guilt, the angels are here to help. They ask that you take your physical hands and place them over your heart. Place the intent that you are ready to release any old guilt you have been carrying to the angels. Take a deep breath, and on the exhale, open your hands- exposing your heart. Allow your heart to open and expand with each breath you take. As you release old guilt, the angels pour love and light onto your heart.
>>
>>19222496
When will I be in a relationship and what do they look like, how long, thanks! Is tarot okay + any extra questions?
>>
>>19222515
yes!
>>
Does anyone else think the sad and sexually repressed diviners of this thread should pool their money, rent a house, and have an orgy? A lot of these queries would stop.
>>
>>19222512
Yup!
>>
>>19222523
i appreciate, Angel-chan.
>>
I'll do a couple reading. Yesterday I lost electricity due to storm, but I'm here now.
>name
>picture you feel connected too.
It's for practice and I know it can be not accurate. Any feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>19222179
still here?
>>
>>19222517
Okay, so before readings sometimes I use my intuition (not always accurate): I feel like they are going through a lot right now; I feel heavy in my chest, but I feel a strong connection towards you- either wanting to get to know better or already knowing a lot. If they don't know u enough yet- then wanting to trust and let u in.
Your vibes seem very sweet, genuine and welcome to them.

6 of swords, 4 of wands, the hermit, the world:
Again, 6 of swords and the hermit tell of escaping pain and reflecting on the past. However, the 4 of wands means that they are/ starting to feel welcome to you/ u welcome them a lot. The world brings some pressure and big feelings- if you are looking for a love relationship, things will take a while but will be worth it.

I hope I could help and I hope it was accurate. Remember, destinys can change so tarot isn't always 100% accurate! Take it easy and good luck! :)
>>
File: 1494125838014.jpg (822KB, 1770x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1494125838014.jpg
822KB, 1770x1181px
>>19222540
Straight male
Johan
Could I have a love reading, please? Am I going to be together with someone soon?
>>
File: 24.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>19222540
>male
>roderick

Love general?
>>
>>19222520
Not the orgy part, but we've thought a house would make for good reality TV.
>>
File: 1200px-Heart_corazón.svg.png (31KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Heart_corazón.svg.png
31KB, 1200x1200px
>>19222540
Female
Whats my next bf like
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (850KB, 1136x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
850KB, 1136x816px
>>19222540
Female
Em
How does he feel about me?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170421-222001.png (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-222001.png
494KB, 1280x720px
>>19222540
>female
>Daniela
Love reading please
>>
>>19222402
hue hue I guess a "real" reading then!
>The moon, The tower, II of swords
ahhhh :(
Confusion due to difficult choices that then leads to upheaval and disaster. Dear fucking god. Prepare to be hella resilient anon. Although I'm pretty sure three cards will not tell me how your whole life will be, just at this moment shits really unstable
>>
>>19222541

Yes
>>
File: Bko11XnIgAATVbJ.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bko11XnIgAATVbJ.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>19222540
next gf personality
>>
>>19222570
Male
David
>>
File: a1eN4m6_700b.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
a1eN4m6_700b.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>19222540
Male
How to fix all this hate or will i be fucked for good after this summer
>>
File: lain.gif (254KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
254KB, 500x370px
>>19222568
Thank you, you are not the first person who tells me that.
>>
>>19222544
Emptiness and you trying hold back tears, because you can't change your fate. You'll meet someone, but not now. First of all you need do an action. Did you do anything in this direction? You seem pretty isolated.
>>
>>19222545
Really I can't connect. Sorry.
>>
>>19222515
>>19222543
>When will I be in a relationship and what do they look like

Smell of spring. refreshing lemonade and strawberries. A girl stands before me. She wears a sun hat and a bright green dress. Long curly brown hair with freckles.
Small nose?
>>
>>19222606
Really, can you try one more time?
>>
>>19222609
I am a straight female lol it's all good though :)
>>
>>19222552
Really, really kind. He will take you for some trips. Maybe not to another country, but he really like to go out somewhere. It's going to be hard to get to him, but eventually you're going to make it.
>>
>>19222594
>you are not the first person who tells me that.
Oh boi best of luck, anon
>>
>>19222558
I have a feeling that he might give you impression of a nice guy with nice talk, but in fact he;s trying sometimes get rid of you and go back to do his own thing.
>>
>>19222596
What action?
Yeah, I'm isolated and this is fucking awful.. I'm so fucking tired.
>>
>>19222626
I get interested in one thing, where are you from?
>>
>>19222179
Sorry about that
Pros: 10 of cups, 6 of swords
Cons: 10 of swords, knight of coins

Okay it seems the pros are a lot better than the cons. It will lead to familial happiness and possible travels or a journey of some sort and possible moving on. Is this love related? It seems like it will give closure then, and solace wi be found in the family. You might get distracted work wise though

My query is whats my future with my crush if any? Hes male
>>
>>19222645
You know, doing some changes, even small. Going outside more. If you start with this simple little things there's a possibility that something is going to happen.
>>
>>19222437
Anyone with a good heart can help me with it?
>>
>>19222320
I can't seem to get anything off of that. Since your spirits apparently hate my occult work to make money, can you try reading on how to correct the problematic pattern? It's obviously an occult query as well. 103.
>>
File: img-thing (1).jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing (1).jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>19222540
Female
Anne
Will i be with him sexually?
>>
>>19222655
I already do that :) I work out every day, I go for walks and I talk to people.

Thank you anyway.
>>
>>19222563
Soooo I have a feeling that you have already someone in mind? But you're also waiting for "other options" and looking for some other potential partner too. Decision is up to you if you're taking what you have really close or you waiting for other occasion. Second option seems more positive.
>>
>>19222652

>Love related

Not really, but the love part keeps being thrown around and it wouldn't surprise me that it would be a side effect down the road.

It has nothing to do with love tho, its job related.

Give me a minute and i scry for ya
>>
File: download (11).jpg (9KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
9KB, 289x174px
>>19222540
feme
stella
whats gonna happen with this crush i have and me
>>
>>19222540
Richard
Male
Will love blossom with this girl I met back in June 8?
>>
>>19222570
If you ever meet her it will be very serious relationship. She's kinda sweetheart, but bitchy too at times. Likes sarcastic jokes.
>>
File: bonsukeroku.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bonsukeroku.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>19222540
can I get a general love read?
maybe what I should do/what's best for me when I approach my love life?

maybe just a general? Idk whatever you feel like

female
Megan
>>
>>19222580
Can you tell me if it's home/parents related stuff? It's going to end in a good way, but you need fix your communication with others. Don't let this depressed state took over you.
>>
>>19222540
Quin
When do I find love
>>
File: 1480431686604.jpg (849KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1480431686604.jpg
849KB, 2048x1365px
>>19222540
Rodrigo
Will i be happy?
>>
>>19222668
He's probably not feeling this way. He likes to spend time with you, but would jump off if you suggest him something like this. Even if he will be ready for this kind of "adventure" you're going to feel alone in all this.
>>
File: IMG_20140329_181444.jpg (109KB, 437x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140329_181444.jpg
109KB, 437x415px
>>19222540

>male
>mark

I would just like a general for the future. I'm assuming you're doing tarot readings? Please and thank you.
>>
>>19222699
>>19222711
>>19222734
>>19222750
>>19222757
>>19222774
Okay, I'm going to end this for now. I hope it was helpful in some way. Sorry to everyone that couldn't read now.
>>
>>19222652

I see a little bar down the beach, a restaurant in the night, a bedroom with two nightstands in each side and a book on both.

Wew girl, you look good. Seems that you two will do a lot of things together, have fun in different activities and share a lot of stories together.

As a side not and to note how funny synchronicity is; as soon as i finished typing my reading an acquaintance mentioned going to the beach and having some drinks haha! seems like that part is very likely to happen if i say so myself.

I hope i read truth, good luck femanon.
>>
>>19222715
very nice.what did you felt in this reading this time?
>>
>>19222446
Thank you ^_^ LISA FRONKKKKKK
>>
Anyone trading? My method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>19222492

Check your email <3

Already fixed the issue with my paypal :)
>>
>>19222735
It's not. Partly it is but its mostly finances. I really dont believe there's a way out of this but thank you anyway.
>>
>>19222664
Yah I think they are blocking and mocking you here in Prophet for being what they see as an owl of the night - or someone who follows Minerva's Bohemian form of wisdom. They see your spirit as something tied to death, while they drive home that constant theme of opening your heart to the body of life and the light. Major call back to your old readings of needing to be more present in the material also. There's a reoccurring theme of the ocean and sea here, are you positive that element is of no use to your puzzle?

Anyways, to mock you further my first pull on 103 so far is called "At a Solemn Music" by J. Milton, something that again deals with music. Geez they really just want to poke fun at you today lol. That or hammer it into your head that music is your salvation here.

If I had to guess, I think they're too familiar with your energy and constant esoteric data mining. Every pull feels like a clone of the other, which is impressive seeing how there are so many poems covering a huge range of themes, yet you only pull the esoteric, music, and dead lover ones.

They for some reason don't see your questions as being aligned with the greater good so are really going out of their way to shield me from your requests, while shoe-horning you into the path they think is best for you.

Basically every pull seems to be a giant "STOP and reverse" sign I can't seem to get behind.

103 prophet pull is more mockery I'm afraid.

"I only speak to you in words of that which you yourselves know in thought.

And what is word knowledge but a shadow of wordless knowledge?

Your thoughts and my words are /waves/ from sealed memory that keeps records of our yesterdays,

>And the ancient days when the earth knew not us nor herself,
>And of nights when earth was up-wrought with confusion.

Day and night = light and dark, while earth ='s the material. I used to not know these ancient spirits of light, nor myself so I infer this as a direct call out to us both now.
>>
Air query. I'd greatly appreciate any type of reading. I want to know about something that's coming up. I'm supposed to be contacted by someone and just want to know how it will go? Will it go how I'm hoping? And if possible can you tell me when I'll get the call?
>>
>>19222882
Finally Jitterbug had this to say after I went to it following meditation and wanting more information.

"There is nothing left to tell."

Truly a dead end from them with you. There pretty mad at this point, had a book tossed across the room while typing this up. Not sure I should press them further here.
>>
Anyone on here doing readings? Can't trade, no skill with divination.
>>
>>19222896

An academic or bureaucratic matter? I get the sense this is about a conflict... perhaps having to do with child support? You're going to be released from responsibility, but this is not the outcome you were hoping for. It looks as though you're going to have to face an appeal.
>>
Trading
What my next BF look like?
I scry
>>
>>19223028
What will my next bf look and act like?
I can do tarot :)
>>
Air Query here, asking for any divination in relation specifically to a particularly hard time i'm going through with a specific disorder.
>>
>>19223028
I pulled Strength and 6 of Cups

Strength tells of a very healthy and youthful individual; very stylish and strong. 6 of Cups agrees with this and they may even look like someone from your past/ remind you of someone.
>>
>>19222960
It's regarding a conversation after a fight with a partner. Was wondering if things will get remedied or if it's just over. And can you give me a day or timeframe for this?
>>
>>19223075

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19223099

Nah then I'm off mate. Sorry.

The cards did indicate that you're not going to get your desired outcome, but they had a more professional tone to them. It's probably inaccurate, you're likely better off waiting for another reader and getting a second opinion.
>>
>>19223108
What I can do to improve the situation I guess. How I can move past this hell.
Feels like im not in control, like some fucked up broken part of my brain is controlling me
>>
File: 7 of Wands.jpg (720KB, 944x1372px) Image search: [Google]
7 of Wands.jpg
720KB, 944x1372px
>>19223154

Ten of Wands, High Priestess

You know, a lot of people learn Tarot making a story with the images? Thats the beauty of tarot.

In pic related we see the seven of wands. In the image our character is being attacked by different people, which of course seems negative at first sight, right? But there is an interesting twist, he holds the high ground, even in front of adversity, he manages to succeed.

I assume you are a girl for obvious reasons. This makes the more interesting our next card, The High Priestess. This card has a lot of symbology in it, but it is, along with Empress the most feminine card on the whole deck. It urges you to think about femininity in the spiritual sense.

I ask you, are you really without control? I dont mean that your troubles are not real but are you sure you dont have the high ground? You know deep down that you do, you know deep down what you want and its time to make a stand girl. You want a healthy life and you should have it but you need to put the effort, to follow your intuition and call.

I have this image of a girl working out at a gym, eating healthy, being beautiful by just being her, every day.

Try yoga, work out, eating scheduled, whatever fancies you but you need to keep the knowledge of why you do what you do, who you want to be and what you want in life.

I wish you the best of lucks anon, and a good recovery. I really do.
>>
>>19222882
>>19222922
And so you understand why I chose to learn how to divine completely free of the interference of spirits. They all have their opinions of what they think is best, just like humans and, just like humans, they're all every bit as stupid as ours.

Any chance you could perform divination without the aid of spirits, or should I look for someone else to read for me? In either case, I'll still read for you if you have a query.
>>
Trading right now

How badly will things end up between her and I. I know it will come to an end I just wanted to know what to expect.
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query
>>
trading a general fortune reading
did M fuck D?
>>
>>19223512

your question was funny to me so i pulled one card and got 10 of wands. i don't think they boned, honestly.
>>
>>19223512
>Lovers, 5 of swords, 8 of cups

yes but it seems that it is over or is about to be soon.

are you only trading a general or can it be more specific?
>>
>>19223512
god that better not be about who I think you're talking about.

cause nooo.
>>
Trading did I startle her should I apologize?
>>
I just want someone to be my body pillow tonight? Do I know such a person?
>>
>>19223530
>>19223534
hmm conflicting info and reads,
welp whatever lets do this lads.
I can try to go deeper than a general but no guarantees.
what spread, do you want reversals and which questions are of your choosing? if you choose none I'll go with celtic cross
>>
>>19223557

buy a body pillow. or go to craigslist.
>>
>>19223497
Whats up
>>
>>19223568

celtic cross is fine, how many questions do we get?
>>
>>19223570
How do I identify the pattern that is causing problems and how do I correct it? Yours?
>>
>>19223568
I asked her out via text she never responded did I startle her, if so do you suggest I apologize or just forget about her.
>>
>>19223546
desu neither of them are "alive" atm.
so yeah probably not who you think it is
>>19223580
1 for now, I guess.
>>
>>19223595
>"alive"
what do you mean by this? I'm curious..
>>
>>19223595

alright, i just want a general financial/career reading. i need a new job, will i find one this year? thanks.
>>
Everything is fucked and I don't know what's happening. Need help.
>>
>>19223581
For the first question I shuffled twice and the queen of pentacles came out two times. Is there a woman in your life distracting you or taking your attention away from what you need to do? Putting more of your energy towards her instead of this might be the culprit.

The Hierophant, queen of pentacles, five of coins

It seems that the dedication of energy towards other material aspects is serving as a hindrance towards this project. It requires more attention and I think you have gone through a similar situation like this before. This might also point towards the women knowing something about it and being able to help despite her taking time.

King of cups, the chariot, ten of cups

Correcting this will only come from facing it head on and directly. This is no time to keep things like emotions under wraps. There is a lot of untapped power from loved ones and friends who can help you out with this too. You might need to call to their assistance even if you dont like to ask others for help when you think you can handle it yourself. Good luck

For me I am female, wanting to know how far Ill get with my crush and if its worth it
>>
>>19223585
You are represented by the fool.
You may be in risk of losing something at this moment. your attitude until recently had been too possessive, maybe aggressively selfish.
Now you are willing to take risks and are a little bit reckless, which also makes you a bit unreliable.

You need to change your mental attitude, there is the possibility of both of you hooking up. Learn to read the situation but be persistent in a gallant manner. It seems you are looking to get something out of this relationship or are afraid of what the costs might be. If you lose your insecurities and do your best, you may be wed someday and become a father. Also this is apparently riding on my interpretation so seriously dude, do your fucking best, all doors are open for you if you are willing.

>>19223603
it's complicated really, just needed a decisive answer but it doesn't look like I'll be getting it anytime soon.

>>19223609
i'll get on it boss
>>
File: 1498792904222.jpg (211KB, 842x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498792904222.jpg
211KB, 842x1024px
>>19223686
That's a nice picture babe.
>>
>>19223644
>Is there a woman in your life distracting you or taking your attention away from what you need to do?
No

>the dedication of energy towards other material aspects is serving as a hindrance towards this project
The project is for material ends.

>It requires more attention
I've given it every spare second and even slacked off on other things, sacrificed sleep, etc.

>This might also point towards the women knowing something about it and being able to help despite her taking time.
I've talked to several female occultists about this. I have some working on it, and I've cut out of my life (at least for now) any who are unable or are unwilling to help.

>There is a lot of untapped power from loved ones and friends who can help you out with this too. You might need to call to their assistance even if you dont like to ask others for help when you think you can handle it yourself.
I've hit up a lot of people and temporarily ditched all contacts who can't or won't help me.

>I am female, wanting to know how far Ill get with my crush
Is he a tease? I saw a man teasing a girl in such a subtle way that it's hard to tell if he's really smooth or oblivious. It reminds me of the time I messed with a girl for showing up to a first date dressed immodestly by spending hours seducing her, then leaving. What he was doing in that scry looked exactly like what I did. So you might want to ask yourself if you're down to play games. Most likely you'll get frustrated and bail before it goes anywhere. If you're patient, you can maybe get a fling out of it, not likely anything serious. If you try to play back, he'll either get bored and bail or be one frustrated and try harder, depending on how well you pull it off.
>>
>>19223581
want 2nd opinion?
>>
>>19223568

Can I ask you a question about a possible decision?
>>
File: IMG_3857.jpg (207KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3857.jpg
207KB, 800x800px
Hey guys, back around to discuss divination and maybe do some readings a little later on. Hope you're all having as amazing days as I am; I got my shirts and they look pretty swank imo
>>
trading
>>
File: ouroboros2.jpg (16KB, 148x268px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros2.jpg
16KB, 148x268px
>>19223806
Awesome shirt. Wanna do a reading for me?

30 Male. Wondering what's in store for me and the project I'm working on with my bro.

I don't know what other information you need
>>
File: Figma-MGS2-Solid-Snake-006.jpg (194KB, 520x664px) Image search: [Google]
Figma-MGS2-Solid-Snake-006.jpg
194KB, 520x664px
>>19223609
Alright anon, right now you are the King of Cups. Patient and great at working with people, you work steadily with your experience and resolve issues that would bring others down with ease. You may however be quite depressed at times. Your immediate challenge is to obtain a pay raise and make more money.

In your past you have been working hard to improve mentally and physically. You may have traveled as well to get where you are now. Right now you have everything in check, you are working without issues and you are in control of your situation. There may have been a new event in your life that may require more money in the future(maybe even a pregnancy).

Be headstrong in your work and don't leave yourself open to others taking advantage of you. You have reached a point where you feel you have stagnated and want to go beyond where you are and this is the time to sit back and review your strategy. If there is to be a change it will be gradual.

There will be new friends in your life and somebody has a growing attraction to you,yet you are afraid of huge burdens and responsibility. Finally the outcome will depend on a mother figure of some sorts.

>>19223696
righto
>>
>>19223686
>you may be in risk of losing something at this moment. your attitude until recently had been too possessive, maybe aggressively selfish.

...eeehh it might be a little to late for that lol .
>>
File: cowskull altar.jpg (33KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
cowskull altar.jpg
33KB, 427x604px
>>19223806
If you are offering a reading great one I have a query. What does Colleen think of me now?

25 Male Sagittarius
>>
>>19223806
Hey Empath! I've asked a query a couple days ago but you were too busy to respond.

I've completely lost my way for a long time. This is very a confusing time and I don't know what to do.

...Or just today's feels. It seems like there's something within me that's preventing me from connecting with people. I wanna love and be loved. I miss loving someone.
>>
>>19223868

>You may however be quite depressed at times. Your immediate challenge is to obtain a pay raise and make more money.

yes to both of these things

>There may have been a new event in your life that may require more money in the future(maybe even a pregnancy).

oh god i hope not. i can't have a baby or take care of one right now.

other than that this was a nice reading, thanks OG. new friends will be nice.
>>
>>19223860
Thanks man. This was a tester and I'm gonna get a proper one done up.
Sure give me a second and I'll get right onto it
>>
>>19223877
lol

>>19223893
good luck Bruv thanks for yours as well.
I believe digesting both of your reads I will find my conclusion.

>>19223784
sorry I'm not in the mood
>>
>>19223806
Very swank indeed! Cant believe you have your own clothing line now, way to go. Can you help me out? I want to know if ill have a long term with him
>>
>>19223860
Growing growing, larger bigger to the sky! I saw a tree branching out in all directions, too many directions. The trunk could barely support the multitude of branches, and each new sprout threatened to topple the whole tree. On the horizon dark clouds, a breeze whipped at my face and immediately a sense of worry for the survival of the tree washed over me.

Trim your tree. You're overreaching too soon, too quickly. The trunk will grow steadily in time, however during this period of ease and sun, more and more leaves want to sprout. Instead of allowing this, conserve this energy for healing and rejuvenation after the storm; it is better to regrow than to replant.
>>
>>19223953
I didn't know what to expect since this is my first time in /div/ but damn. You said exactly what I knew but didn't want to acknowledge lol. Thanks a lot dude
>>
>>19223883
Well shit....did you put your foot in it? Lava. Lava everywhere. Standing in he middle of the volcano, on an island of rock. The lava is steady, its of no threat to you...right now. The best way to describe it is you're in trouble but you're not in dangerous. A path leads you to a way out, but you're required to leap between each stepping stone; every step is a potential end. You can wait, and hope for a windfall, or you can make plans to fix your situation yourself. Both carry their own risks
>>
>>19223970
Ayylmao
im feeling a little better now than yesterday.
i dont feel like im in some toxic enviroment like you mentioned in the reading.
can i get a general?
>>
>>19223886
I apologise for not getting to you soon man, I've been there and I know how much it sucks the life out of you.

Well...shit. I don't know what to say about this reading except for...I'm here for you. I just saw a light, slowly fade and dim, until it was nothing but a speck. This wasn't like the light died out, but more like the darkness became more oppressing; thicker, darker, all consuming. Whatever this is, it's sniffing out that fire and brightness you brought to the world and unless you find a way to reignite or some one else comes in to help you rebuild your fire I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

I'm here to help, I mean there's only so much I can do at a distance but if you talk to me ([email protected]) I'll do what I can to help you. <3 there are people here who are willing to help
>>
>>19223929
Thank you. I really owe Cap more than just his fee; he made this and the buttons you see on my Twitch. He's quite talented.

Frustration. Deterioration. I saw a spark plug for a car; it was trying to be inserted and although it fitted initially, it was needing replacement far sooner than expected. Enjoy what you have now, make memories you can cherish. Cross that bridge when you get there
>>
>>19223968
You're welcome man, thanks for trusting me with your first reading. <3 I don't need to say much else, you know what you're doing
>>
>>19223806
Hey Empath, congrats on the new shirt, they look dope

I don't know if you're doing readings right now, but I would really appreciate if you could help me out a bit.

I´m a bit torn between breaking up with my gf or trying to make the relationship work one last time. I love her, but it's like we keeping going backwards instead of forward and I don't know what to do anymore

Anyway, take care!

Male, 24
>>
>>19223806
How do I repair things with this person

That is if you are still doing readings.
>>
Hi

I want a reading if possible from a reader who is up right now.

I'm on a path I've never experienced before...

Someone I love deceived me.

Will she keep doing it? Should I help repair her and salvage what is left or should I work on a goof our separate ways?
>>
>>19224161
Weird ac error...

..."should I work on arranging our desperate ways?"
>>
>>19224166
I'm on a role.

****separate**** not deserpate....
>>
>>19224007
thanks, I sent you an email
>>
Any readers around?

>>19223546
Who do you think OG's talking about?
>>
Back home. Whew phone died on dog walk
>>19224194
Got it man. You wouldn't happen to be Dubs Master Dré would you?
>>
File: 20170410_234922.jpg (794KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_234922.jpg
794KB, 2048x1536px
any advice on making a necronomicon that i can summon yog sothoth with?
>>
>>19224274
>summoning Yog-Sothoth
>summoning any GOO
why?
>>
>>19224278
To slay my enemies and those who get away with their horrible crimes.
>>
>>19224271
yeah? is it bad?
>>
>>19223806
Hey Empath, I'd really appreciate it if you can read my query from earlier
>>19221925
>>
>>19223773
Yes. Still around?
>>
>>19224452
Yes, Ill get started. What's my future with M (male)?
>>
>>19223581
What I saw gave me a fright. First I saw a bust if what I assume is a man with the beard which was shadowed out. I can't see his features because of the shadowing. A flash of jail bars. A field of flowers and grass decaying as a breeze passes.

There is an outside source causing chaos in your life. It might be a man who is kingly who had a lot of kingly status in their life doing it who you might have put in a trap previously? It would appear that they are out of the way now, but the life on the hill and that breeze.. Maybe its their final stand.

As for how to get them to stop find out who he is by shining light on the bust. Exposing them is the first step or detecting what they did and stopping it.
>>
>>19224492
I see images suggesting a sweet relationship: hugs, cuddles, that sort of thing. This lasts for a while until some separation. The separation feels bittersweet, less like goodbye and more like "until next time." It seems the separation is circumstantial rather than anything having to do with the relationship. In the more distant future, one reaches out to the other again. There are sparks of memory and nostalgia. If a meeting is proposed, the reaction would be favorable. If no meeting occurs, contact is lost until one of you is already settled down with someone else.
>>
>>19224515
Considering how often I've been a target, I'm not surprised, but I'm not sure which individual this one is. Any chance you can identify him?
>>
>>19224531
I tried but hes protected. I saw clouds of fog and a locked door. In my third eye it felt like I could see and hear a golden cross jingling. Perhaps he part time acts as a christian. Then there was a long and treacherous cave and although I didnt reach the end I assume there's a monster there like in typical situations. He's powerful. The shadow I saw in the first scry, gave the vibe it was a black beard that wasnt long. Hope this helps.

Thanks for mine, is there any way to prevent the separation?
>>
>>19224559
Egh, that doesn't really narrow it down. Can you tell if he's alive or dead? I had issues with a deceased mage's wraith, but it turned out not to be the "final boss," If you know what I mean.
>>
>>19223581
Any other takers?
>>
>>19224611
me please
>>
>>19224617
Read it and leave your query.
>>
>>19224630
I am not sure how this works i saw some people put their age and zodiac sign.
age 14 Virgo
my question is if i will ever find someone like myself?
>>
>>19224586
I keep seeing more whisps of fog with scrying. I see tombstones in the third eye.

The latter.
>>
>>19221266
let them try them.
and ask them.
why are you so shy?

if you show your friends, they will enjoy them.
you can still improve. it is not hollywood style or anything.
focus on the progress rather than what it should look like.
it is about the environment you show it in. if you show it to other artists, they can value your movies.
if you show them to normal everyday people you can be sure, they would not (yet) understand them. you ought to aim for a broader audience for later. but you still have time to expand your potential. you still can acchieve your goal of becoming a great artist.
>>
>>19221633
ssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>19221646
your karma.
if you are master number 11, you have a big destiny ahead.
a truely hard way. in the end, you can have a way better understanding of life.

i tell you:
listen to your heart. to your intuition. and follow your destiny!
your karma is great, if you are a master number 11. it is just a though way.
>>
>>19221762
wat?
idk about the colors and the numbers...
anyways...

i believe it is about you and your gf.
just a feel.
she is pregnant. you are the male.
you need a job. she needs a shelter.
only if you do the work. you are the man.
she also can help. if she helps you as well, the way she is able to (give her the time she needs, she has to carry around your child.) pregnancy does not make one invalid, yet she should be taken care of. she can do easy tasks. therefor she needs the food and the general supply.

correct me if i was wrong with my guess.
>>
>>19221775
don't worry too much for now.
worry can only make it worse from this point on.
since you are still nervous during august, i will look for september.
in september you are undecided, yet i see no homelessness. you have acchieved a positive grade. the way i can tell.
>>
>>19224880
next bf reading please, when do i meet him
>>
>>19221803
no.
>>19221923
actually... DO this yourself. YOU are alive. the dead are gone. more or less. to be treated as such. I know they are not...
>>19221981
this!
>>19222278
it is way easier to do some black magick to make the other person not do the mistake than to make it in a specific manner.
or you do it the traditional and way too easy way: how about convincing them by... let's say.... TALKING??? What you have to get done on the astral is waay harder than what you have to do on this plane yourself. Just talk, convince and do psychological work (psyche is greek and means soul).
How about it? No? Okay... well shit. Then pay me well.
>>
>>19221922
it is harder to accieve than it seems.
you actually need to know quite a few rules. i know the rule-book and the author. and it is not macchiavellie.
yet i would not share it to you in public.
machiavellie brings you forward quite a bit, though. what you need is a jesuites' writing.
>>
Trading how to fix things with C ?
>>
New thread:

>>19224944
>>19224944
>>19224944
>>
>>19223375
It's not so simple I'm afraid to detach them from my reads. I've been a magnet since I was a baby and these specific spirits are far too powerful for me to banish. If I were to describe them, they're a blinding light of pale gold with an almost divine saint like feel to them.

Your second to last pull, At a Solemn Music first dictates for you to reunite with Music with this phrase " Wed your divine sounds, and mixt power employ"

The rest however goes on to describe themselves to you, along with their connection to me and the light.

To Him that sits thereon,
With saintly shout and solemn jubilee;
>Where the bright Seraphim, in burning row,
>Their loud uplifted angel-trumpets blow;

(Here they're showing me sitting on a sapphire-colour'd throne with your music before me. They describe themselves as Seraphim, or Angels, who are lined up in a row behind me, with their trumpets blowing, or dictating their words.)

>And the Cherubic host, in thousand quires,
>Touch their immortal harps of golden wires,

(This Cherubic host is myself with my thousand Quires, or medieval manuscripts. They infer that when I read I draw from the above.

With those just Spirits that wear victorious palms.
Hymns devout and holy psalms
Singing everlastingly:
>That we on Earth, with undiscording voice,
>May rightly answer that melodious noise;

(They are attached to the material or host, and are rightly answering my call to them on your behalf)

As once we did, till disproportion'd sin
Jarr'd against nature's chime, and with harsh din
Broke the fair music that all creatures made
To their great Lord, whose love their motion sway'd
In perfect diapason, whilst they stood
In first obedience, and their state of good.
O may we soon again renew that Song,
And keep in tune with Heaven, till God ere long
To His celestial consort us unite,
To live with Him, and sing in endless morn of light!
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.