[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything about the Universe - Deleted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: IT.png (821KB, 1193x671px) Image search: [Google]
IT.png
821KB, 1193x671px
Just wanted to post this because I can't believe the old thread was deleted. Is this forum monitored to only let nut jobs talk about the mandela effect and make-believe entities? I thought this would be a place to talk about any mysterious subject not normally talked about. Guess not.

If this doesn't get deleted like the other one, you can ask me more questions. I thought it was going pretty well..
>>
>>19221002
How do I tune myself with the universe. Is there a certain wavelength to be on or is everything on its own wavelength?
>>
>>19221023
If you exist in the universe, aren't you in tune with it?
>>
>>19221002
It either 404'd because nobody was posting in it, autosaged because it hit the bump limit, or, more likely, you deleted it to try to hype your thread. This last is very common on this board, so unfortunately you will have a hard time convincing anyone of this. POTENTIALLY it got deleted due to spam/off topic posting, but my intutition says that's unlikely
>>
>>19221002
>Is this forum monitored to only let nut jobs talk about the mandela effect and make-believe entities?

Is the universe an on topic discussion point for the paranormal?

I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>19221030
:o

Is there any benefit from attunement?
>>
>>19221101
Slightly less lung cancer issues.
>>
>>19221030
If you exist in the universe, then you are out of alignment with it. If you are perfectly in alignment with the universe, then you don't exist in it--you exist as it.
>>
(OP)

>>19221034
I definitely didn't delete my own post. Didn't even know you could do that.

>>19221043

My definition of paranormal would be any phenomena outside of scientific understanding; a lot of the topics I specialize in fall under this category. There would be no paranormal activity unless there was a Universe for such things to exist. I believe it is the MOST paranormal topic there is.

Before I answer these new questions I am going to post the ones from the other thread. I believe they are of use to some people and I do not feel like answering the same questions again if they come up.
>>
>> "Where is God?"

mmmmmmm, that's easy. This is all God. We are all God. It is all God.
>>
>> "How do you know [we are all God]?"

Well, to put it into words would be an imperfect representation. There are no words to describe It, because It is the words, and the conscious observation of those words. But here is my best scientific explanation I can come up with.

Universes are created from big bangs. What the bang creates is an extremely high-energy plasma (the ether) that expands outwards, cools, and solidifies into material clusters that eventually grow bigger and bigger as less massive objects are swallowed by more massive ones. The goal: to create black holes. Aka, other universes. If a cluster of mass can grow big enough, it will eventually grow so massive it cannot hold it's own gravity and will collapse into a singularity. This singularity is another big bang, unobservable from the parent universe. The process is repeated, infinitely, creating a fractal multiverse. Anything beyond that is beyond my comprehension and curiosity.

Energy is purely conscious, and as it takes material form it develops into more complex systems, such as DNA. Evolution at this stage is an electrical-emotional phenomena, and changes/adaptations arise out of negative experience. Skipping ahead, to not reinvent the wheel with Darwin's theory, that electrical-emotional, conscious intelligence develops a system to help navigate it's surroundings to better feed itself (the intellect). As it evolves, so does the body for it's constantly changing needs. Eventually you get to us, a creature capable of using symbols to represent physical phenomena, and eventually, form abstract ideas.

Abstract thought allows this animal to contemplate what it is, as well as what seems to be separate from itself. What it does not know immediately, but will eventually discover, is that the same force behind his sensory perception is the force behind the infinite and never-ending universe. God looking through your eyes (and everyone else's in other instances in time) to view and understand itself.
>>
>> "Akashic records/library"

What I personally think of the Akashic Records is that it is a piece of our subconscious. As the universe has evolved into life, the formation of any brain capable of sensing the "outside world" begins the same way. Though I do not fully understand it, I believe there is a non-material, high-energy electrical field that connects all brains. Like in my explanation of God, God is the universe looking out through us. If you can silence the intellect and senses, I believe you can access that "library" or fountain of information. A few hypnotists I have read about have attempted experiments to access it, so I do believe it is deep within all of us.
>>
>>19221002

It was probably getting too on the nose. The only threads that survive here are LARPing, succubus, vampires, flat-earth, simulated/matrix/holographic Earth, and anti-religion threads masking as thoughtful discussion (read: all anybody says is God is dead or evil).
>>
>> "Thoughts on the afterlife?"

After life, there is more life. My favorite way to explain it is how we play video games. We play the game, and at the end we have earned everything there is to earn and are basically indestructible (the example I have in my head is Skyrim). It get's boring after a while, so what do you do? Be put into a random life. Start over, with no knowledge of the others, otherwise you wouldn't take the game seriously. Though, I do not think the purpose of this life is to take it seriously. The purpose is to "dance with it". It's hard to discover that. That you are eternal presence just having an experience. Just playing a game, and when it's over the only thing to do is do it again. We are all the same essence in different points in time.
>>
>>19221002
>ask me anything about the universe
What's the mechanism of color confinement?

Can neutron stars degenerate into quark-gluon plasma or is it entirely theoretical?

Bohmian Mechanics or Loop Quantum Gravity?

Was the concept of Kundalini and Iranian innovation before the PIE peoples, or after?

What ever happened to Liber 934?

What are the contents of the missing pages of Dee's manuscripts?
>>
>> "Tell me about Aliens. Are they real? What about the Anunaki?"

This I think is the hardest question of all. Of course they're real. You create life with your mind, and can experience them. Are they physically among us? Hard to tell. I like to use them as symbolism, which is what I believe to be the only thing worth thinking about. The nature of reptilians, the grays, and the archons.

Reptilians are predators, with traits like that of our own reptilian brain. Some scientists believe if we found sophisticated life on other planets, their could be intelligent reptiles evolved from what we know as velociraptors.

Grays are typically portrayed as programmed. They are emotionless, and are basically a tool for their owner race.

Archons are what I call the logical destructive force of it all. Usually spoken to be the followers of the Demiurge, the King Archon. This is my favorite symbology. The gnostics wrote that the archonic force in nature was to, basically, bring out the pure. The final test of faith.

I believe these three, real or not, have profound views into the minds of some people. Some are predators, and some are literally robots within society. They all stem from the one evil: the archonic force. (Archon meaning rulers). The nature of these "beings" is within us all, and our society especially now in our technological age is being consumed by this force. Making logical decisions based on data does not require consciousness, and people are born with less and less emotion due to this. We are legitimately "selling our souls", and even if there is a physical race behind it all I believe to acknowledge the concept is all that is necessary. To try to fight it is a waste of time and energy.
>>
>> "What's the accurate shape and mechanics of the earth?"

I am too lazy to find the video, but a spinning solid suspended in space creates a vortex at the center through the whole object. I am also implying the earth is spherical, but I always like to say there is no way of knowing since we see in two dimensions. It will always be a circle with the appearance of depth.

The vortex I was talking about means I believe there is a serious possibility of a hole in the north and south poles. They are very heavily guarded, and who knows what other secrets there could be if such a big one is being kept quiet. Whether Earth is hollow? It's a stretch, but holes at the poles could very well be a thing.
>>
>>19221002
What is the solution to the mysterious cipher passage in Liber AL vel Legis?
>>
>> "I want to know what you think about the NWO."

I could talk about this for hours, but I will try to summarize. The language we are using to communicate right now is the result of years of communication between tribe members. Eventually, what I believe to be influenced by psychedelic plants, early philosophers practiced the art of abstract thought. At their time, they were early priesthoods. From this stemmed all sciences, as well as the ability to control through language (law), and eventually, religion.

From these roots, we have the same beast under different names. There is no one organization, but there is the mentality. Ruling class and working class. From the pharaohs of ancient egypt to our "democratic society", the intellectual elite of every generation have done a phenomenal job maintaining power over the people. In early times, dynasties would be looked over by priesthoods for mating to ensure good genes. This concept has been expanded throughout the globe and done under different names with different goals. But one thing is the same: "peace".

The rulers use the workers to make their vision become reality, for the "benevolent" purpose of creating world peace. This art has become very sophisticated over time, and the United States and their shadow government behind the fake democracy, as well as our economic system, is the most successful yet. A more complex form of money then in previous centuries, people sell their lives for comfort within society. With the US' current power in the world, it is the head of bringing other countries under the same system. Eventually, there will be a one world government, with a one world economy, under the disguise of a gift and a blessing. People's opinions have been controlled for centuries, and the art almost perfected. Much of the world will be living in mental cages, allowing depopulation of "lesser intellects" as well as sterilization.

To summarize:
Money system -> new technology -> control
>>
>>19221023

Could not have said it better than Mercy did. To repeat what he said:

"If you exist in the universe, then you are out of alignment with it. If you are perfectly in alignment with the universe, then you don't exist in it--you exist as it."

To branch off this idea a bit, it is possible to be within the Universe and be in alignment with it. Mystics have been doing this for centuries, though it is not simple. Most say it happened by accident, as a result of their practice.
>>
>>19221002
>Ask me anything about anything.

Ffs. If they deleted it, it's because it's fucking nonsense.
>>
>>19221233
Obviously he's not actually here to answer questions about anything:
>>19221200
>>19221173
>>
>>19221233

But every other post on this forum that does not get deleted is not nonsense? OK.

It seems like whoever maintains this site wants to enable people to stay in their land of make-believe, rather than attempting to actually understand anything.
>>
>>19221253
I hope you realize the irony of complaining this hard about the beliefs of others while offering little to nothing of actual substance ITT while ignoring questions asked about actual issues in physics/the history of occultism that are in SORE need of resolution.

And you wonder why your thread got deleted? "AMA" has always been very poorly received around here as it tends to spiral off into many strident claims but few substantiations/citations.
>>
>>19221242

What do you call the handful of posts I just re-uploaded? Like I said in the last thread, I am going in order. It takes me a minute to type out my answers, and I am still answering questions from the last one because there were a lot. Plus, I have a life and I cannot sit here and rapid fire answers as the questions come up. Cut me some slack.

Sorry this isn't another "OMGz there are magical demons telling me about how the world is actually flat!!" thread.
>>
>>19221268
>Sorry this isn't another "OMGz there are magical demons telling me about how the world is actually flat!!" thread.
>>19221265

Ok, since you're harping on it so hard, what makes you more valid? What are your credentials? Where did you study cosmological physics? What mystery schools are you initiated to? Which authors and researches to you draw most heavily from?
>>
>>19221265

I don't know what you all expect. I am answering in order. I assure you they will all be answered to the best of my knowledge. My first post said I do not have all the answers, that the more I know the more I realize I don't know. But I felt a thread like this was needed on this forum.

If you want citations, ask for them. I am not a genie.
>>
>>19221285
>If you want citations, ask for them. I am not a genie.
But I did here: >>19221280

So...what are they?
>>
>>19221280

I am not a part of any organization. I disagree with organized systems of acquiring knowledge, especially if they are through initiation to rise in it's hierarchy. Mystery schools are great at first but you have to realize you are being put in it's box as you move along. Modern education being a descendent of this system, you can clearly see the control in the ranks.

I studied Computer Science Engineering and Electrical Engineering. My interest in physics led me to my research into Tesla and eventually stumbled across Ken Wheeler and his work on electromagnetism. I am a natural philosopher and have always been very interested in psychology and mysticism. I am self taught in these areas, for the same reason I disagree with organizations and social institutions. They are assembly lines for your brain.

Dan Winter, an electrical engineer working in bio-feedback studying the electrical nature of emotions, really tied together my understanding of quantum physics and light.

Dr. Jordan Peterson is a great resource for understanding psychology in relation to morality and hierarchal organization of things outside the mind.

Alan Watt is a great resource for the history of government and religious systems and their agendas.

These are the most influential individuals who contributed to my understanding, but of course there is a lot more. I believe what I have said is sufficient. If you do not like what I say then do not read it.
>>
>>19221298

You really don't give people much opportunity to type out there thoughts do you? What is this a race? Let me put my thoughts into words and quit jumping down my throat. I am just having conversation with people who may not know a whole lot about these topics. Put your ego aside.
>>
>>19221002
What happens if i kill myself?
>>
>>19221002
If you haven't noticed already /x/ is being closely monitored. It's designed to keep people in an endless circlejerk over meaningless topics. Flat earth is a psyop that is used to derail threads. Actual discussion is quickly deleted. The same thing that happened to you has happened to many other posters.
>>
>>19221002
Reposting my questions:

What's up with Rainbow gatherings? It seems like some kind of cult indoctrination / mind control project.

AI - how advanced is it really? I suspect it's more advanced than we're told and works differently than most people think, using some kind of "human-computer hybrid" code. There seems to be a lot of misdirection on the subject as well.
>>
>> "Talk about, off the top of your head: Male and female...."

The differences between the male and female mind are the result of environmental evolution. Men to search for meaning in the hostile world, women to nurture and care for young, and as a result tend to be more emotional. Of course there are some in both categories that cross over, but there is much evidence to support this stereotype, and can be observed with a higher percentage of female nurses and caregivers along with more men in engineering and sciences.

I named him earlier, but Dr. Jordan Peterson does a phenomenal job explaining this subject and it would be too difficult to successful explain these ideas in a short paragraph. I’ll summarize:

The basis of our existence stems from desire. A great symbol: Adam was tempted by Eve, and Eve by the serpent. In the same way we have a hierarchal system of values outside of our bodies, now our sophisticated societies, and women choose men using this hierarchy as a guide, desiring those higher up for a better life. Men desire to rise up in order to get what they desire; women.

Both sexes are capable of the pursuit of meaning, regardless of their innate nature, however there is evidence that the standard deviation of men’s intelligence is greater than that of women, which is why men dominate both the very stupid and very intellectually gifted. This statement was made popular by Harvard’s (ex?) Dean, who started much controversy. It was his way of answering why there are so many men and not enough women in STEM fields.
>>
>>19221671
Certainly you have been accumulating the links of the 404'd threads as evidence? Honestly this is just basic stuff. If someone *genuinely* has a concern about their thread getting deleted by powers that be, it seems to me that they would think to save the link to the thread, AND make at least a quick screenshot, as collateral.
>>
>> "Talk about, off the top of your head: Consciousness...."

As I stated in an earlier answer about the nature of God, energy is fundamentally conscious. The material world we see around us is the solidification of a sea of energy, and thus is conscious. The consciousness of matter over time gave form to DNA and life as we know it, all from the conscious behavior of matter and energy attempting to escape negativity and reach an equilibrium state. Eventually evolving an intellect to navigate it’s growing physical body, consciousness is our sole proof of God. It is the eternal now. What was, is, and always will be, even if we do not have access to the memories. To me, it is a very comforting feeling to realize the consciousness behind your sensory perception is the same as, say, your parents’, but at different moments in time. Unfortunately, part of our advanced intellect is the ability to convince itself that it made the decision based on free will, after the decision had already been made. Free will is the greatest illusion, creating the ego, a mechanism for survival. We are God taking form in a being so complex it forgets it’s connection to the whole unless realized through a mystical experience.
>>
>>19221846

Good thing I did exactly that. Took a screenshot of each post as it went along, not out of paranoia though. Just so I could keep a record of the answers. I didn't expect it to be deleted when I woke up this morning..
>>
>>19221891
Good! Hook us up, pham
>>
File: Screenshot1.png (981KB, 975x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot1.png
981KB, 975x1300px
The Old Thread Link:

boards,4chan,org/x/thread/19218962

Screenshot 1 attached.
>>
>>19221838
How do people seriously function in life believing it all collapses to sex? When people go to church, they're going to pray. When people go to the cinema, they're going to watch a movie. BAD MOVIES FLOP BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T GO TO SEE THEM. THIS ONLY HAPPENS BECAUSE THE STATED PURPOSE OF THE ACTIVITY IS TRUE.

Most of everything has nothing to do with sex, retard. Catch up and civilize already. You're embarrassing your fellow apes.
>>
>>19222352

This makes no sense.
>>
Who am I?
>>
>>19221002
I'll re-post what I put yesterday:
Do you think self-induced OBE's are real? Or are they just a form of self-hypnosis or lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19222775

I feel the easiest way to understand my concept of an OBE is my illustration of a black hole. From my theory up above, I stated that the black hole is another universe unobservable from the parent universe. An expanding bubble creating its own fabric of space-time. This is how I feel about our perception.

Space and time only exist if there is an observer, so really you, the conscious observer, are the center of the universe (in fact you are the universe itself). Through a little meditation or any other sufficient technique, you can begin to feel the “void” that is your consciousness within your body. Everything you call real is electrical signals from your nervous system being fed to that sense of being. Your experiences are then stored, creating a web of information and in turn an alternate reality within your mind.

It is possible to then project your conscious self into these mental creations of reality, similar to the black hole I mentioned earlier, where you can truly feel within a universe completely separate from where your physical body may lay. Is this mental projection real? YES. Real in the sense that your consciousness is experiencing reality. When you return back to “the real reality”, you wonder, what is the difference? The difference is your normal waking state is gathering information to create the world, while your meditative state, whatever it may be, is projecting information stored from previous experience and understanding.
>>
>>19222775
>>19222980

(CONTINUED)
There is no difference in the stream of consciousness. The difference lies in the fact that one environment is created by your mind, so you have control over it in ways you won’t when you wake up. That is, if you are aware you are making it in the first place. You’d have to come to a certain level of awareness within the dream or meditation to gain control.

An example of this phenomena is the fact that people tend to see who or what they expect to see during mystical experiences. For example, a jewish person probably won’t see Jesus. These are mental projections of reality from altered states of conscious awareness and sensory deprivation. I am not taking away anything from the experience, because the stream of consciousness is what truly matters. The rest is a means of communication between your conscious and unconscious.
>>
>>19222980
Wow thank you so much for the great reply! You've given me a lot to think about. I've been interested in trying OBE for a while.
>>
>>19223229

Not a problem. It's what I'm here for.

- - - - -

To all: I have more answers to questions typed out and will upload when I wake up in the morning. Been busy. Sorry for being so slow..
>>
What is your opinion on tulpas? What do you think they are?
>>
What is love?
>>
>>19225596
Baby, don't hurt. Don't hurt me no more.

Clearly.
>>
File: floweroflife.jpg (256KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
floweroflife.jpg
256KB, 440x460px
>>19224236
Whoever wants more questions answered can talk to Aris on theonlyvideo.com live chat.
>>
>>19221145
All is one/law of one yay!
>>
>>19225596
Not op but according to this>>19226314
it's the second distortion created by the one infinite creator. It gave origin to a vibration (light), which is the third distortion. The first distortion is free will. This is according to the law of One/Ra material. Here's a summary: https://infiniteshift.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/the-law-of-one-wikipedia/
According to this material love is one of the most fundament things.
>>
>>19221298

can anyone help me whit info on the divine knife?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.