[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunting neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So my items are getting stolen/replaced with counterfeit replicas. For example I bought an aerosole can and the next day its replaced with complete bullshit straight air nothing it was advertised for. I noticed some of my neighbors practice voodoo and witch craft and this has been an issue only in the specific community what should I do?
>>
>>19220976
are you alright?
>>
>>19220980
you mean annie are you ok.
>>
>>19220976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARHALo1BvS8
>>
>>19221104
Whats her number.
>>
>>19221104
?
>>
Stop taking PCP or ketamine or whatever you're on for a couple of days. If this persists, talk to a psychologist.
>>
>>19221164
dese
>>
>>19220976
Not necessarily schizophrenia. When physical things are happening, suspect a physical agent first.

Gaslighting is a thing and this sounds like it.

I'm not talking about the crazy "gangstalking" thing, but instead, someone you actually know who wants to fuck with you in a way that makes you (and those around you) think that you're nuts. This can be done for all sorts of reasons including the culprit simply being nuts.

Does anyone have the keys to your place, or is there anyone you allow to roam around unsupervised? Suspect those people first. Don't jump to the conclusion that a particular person did it, though. Gather evidence first.

Try setting up some hidden cams in areas of activity. Tell NO ONE!! Then let 'em run for a month or two and see what shows up. Run 'em for a good long time in case your target is wary at first.

BTW, you can make a can do that just by wasting all of its contents until only propellant is left. No counterfeit can needed.
>>
>>19221226
lol

those are the best memes )insert word here(
>>
>>19221226
The saddest part about /x/ is that there's never just one delusional person, there's always someone else with the exact same delusion, or open-minded enough to believe their delusion is true
>>
>>19221267
The truth is im too beautiful to be dealing with the spirituall ugly so I need halp with disse.
>>
>>19220976

I just checked all the IPs in this thread.

Looks live EVERYONE in here is a federal agent of some kind. Im in the DoD and guys...Shut this one down youre just trolling each other here.
>>
>>19221267
And then there are people who like to watch all the crazy

And arent we all delusional in some form or fashion, and if you dont think so then you are with most certainty delusional
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.