[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VAMPIRES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 126

File: 1497651993011.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497651993011.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Hi!

Are vampires real? What are they like? How does a normal human become a vampire? Please post all the info you have on vampires.

>List (from Bruce)
http://www.m-hikari.com/ams/ams-2013/ams-9-12-2013/strielkowskiAMS9-12-2013.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanovic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_vampire_panic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematophagy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aplastic_anemia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_immortality

>Scripture Of Delphi
http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampire-origin.html

>Last, archived thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19213383
>>
File: thirst-korean-movie.jpg (137KB, 945x1400px) Image search: [Google]
thirst-korean-movie.jpg
137KB, 945x1400px
>Books
- Fevre Dream by George RR Martin
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Brian Lumleys Necroscope saga
- The Vampire's Kiss by Nancy Baker
- Blood Sucking Feinds by Christopher Moore
- Joe Pitt Casebooks series by Charlie Huston
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Salems lot by Stephen King
- Thirsty by Matthew T. Anderson

>Movies

1980s: Fright Night, The Hunger, Lost Boys, Near Dark,

1990s: Blade, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Innocent Blood, Interview with the Vampire, Shadow Zone: The Undead Express,

2000s: Blade II, Let the Right One In, Shadow of the Vampire,

2010s: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Byzantium, He Never Died, Kiss Of The Damned, Only Lovers Left Alive, What We Do in the Shadows, Thirst (Korean movie)

Okay, that's all I saved.
>>
You forgot the remake of fright night
>>
>>19220672
I honestly haven't seen much that movies or books about it, I just copied other peoples suggestions. If you have anything you can always reply to the post and add it.
>>
cursed
>>
File: 1496445721492.jpg (160KB, 1844x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1496445721492.jpg
160KB, 1844x1210px
>>19220680
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19220680
Cursed what? Cursed thread?
>>
>>19220696
vamps are cursed
>>
>>19220704
That's like a very vague and general statement and I would appreciate if you would elaborate AND tell us how you know, what you know.
>>
>>19220660
Vampires in the sense of the legend and lore are not real.
There are diseases that may make make someone crave blood though.
History also has many tales of blood use and sacrifice, but this is no different from any other barbaric superstition.
Urine and other bodily fluids were used often in alchemy, but this was more for discovery than vampirism.
>>
>>19220752
>Vampires in the sense of the legend and lore are not real.

And you can say that with 100% exactly why?
>>
>>19220739
My dear anon
There are many more relevant mysteries of the earth than vampires
>>
>>19220779
you are asking me to prove the absence of something. That is not in line with empiricism. I say this with certainty because there is 0 tangible proof of vampires, unless you count edgy fools who pretend to be vampires.
>>
>>19220790
Many more things, many of them having some level of tangible proof of existence. You are chasing tales when the reality of the world is far more interesting.
>>
>>19220660
>are vampires real
>how do i become one
stop
making
this
thread
every
day
>>
>>19220790
Like what? Taste is very subjective.
>>
>>19220800
But then how will he become Twilight Man bringer of annoyance?
>>
>>19220795
I hope you don't mind if I just copy a reply I wrote yesterday because it covers it already:

You know that's kind of the point... of the PARANORMAL? That it's not PROVEN? And you're on a paranormal board right now.

Vampiric entities or myths about vampires (or beings similar to them) have been recorded in most cultures around the world for many centuries. And on top of that, the traits vampires are supposed to have such as a thirst for blood and being immortal do exist - to a degree - already in nature. There's animals who feed on blood (Hematophagy) and there's organisms that practically do not age (Negligible senescence)... combine those two things and you get a vampire.
>>
File: (33(.png (74KB, 405x360px) Image search: [Google]
(33(.png
74KB, 405x360px
>>19220800
Absolutely not and there is nothing you can do about it, you powerless punk. Vampire are and always will be a MAIN TOPIC of the paranormal and we have every right to discuss them on this board.

I even went to the mods of 4chan in the IRC and asked them personally if I'm doing something wrong and if I'm allowed to post vampire threads (back when some got deleted) and I was told it is 100% okay to have ONE vampire thread on /x/ at any time!
>>
>>19220739
curse comes from the devil vamps consume the essence blood of gods children the lamb
>>
>>19220816
There's a difference.
You have no proof but tales, that you have admiringly strung together to form the archetype of vampire.
Let's go through it:
Aliens - mountains of supporting evidence and documents
Giants - bones and evidence
cryptids - some bs but some turn out to be real in fact species have even been recovered in this field
Ghosts - some evidence, many accounts, photographs etc
Vampire - 0 no skulls, no forensic evidence of any type

You're the problem with this board. You want your fantasy to be real so bad that you are willing to shit up the work and research of people actually interested in the paranormal.
You won't become twilight man the eternal statuatory rapist. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>19220860
>you are willing to shit up the work and research of people actually interested in the paranormal.
How is it shitting up work of others?How does it affect them?
Only one shitting up anything is you.If you dont believe in vampires why even visit vampire thread?
>>
File: 1498442194853.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498442194853.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19220860

>You're the problem with this board. You want your fantasy to be real so bad that you are willing to shit up the work and research of people actually interested in the paranormal.

What? I just have a different interest/passion, how is that a fucking crime? I don't run into alien, giant or ghost threads and shit everything up. I just stay in my vampire threads.

And NOTHING you listed has evidence, you're behind delusional. It's all fuzzy stories, possibly edited pictures and eye witness accounts. Show ME one link or article that is PROOF, you can't. And in the same note, there are MANY, MANY stories/eye witness accounts and even videos/docus about possibly real vampires.

Even news articles and the government talking/warning about vampires: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239072/Vampire-Sava-Savanovic-loose-Serbian-local-council-issues-public-health-warning.html

Now what?
>>
>>19220874
Its altruistic to let you know you are walking down a path to no where.
It shits up the board because there have been actual paranormal releases, discussion and research done on this board. You want to role play on the board. Go roleplay vampire the masquerade on /th/ if you love fantasy so much.
These vampire threads are tiring and immature at best.
>>
>>19220880
Ok Twilight Man.
>>
>>19220883
>These vampire threads are tiring and immature at best.
Then stop visiting them you mouthbreathing retard.
Like I dont believe in flat Earth yet I dont go to their threads and spam "hur dur you are all retarded".Why are you doing this?What are you even doing with your life?
>>
>>19220888
>Ok Twilight Man.

Epic argument. I don't give a shit about Twilight and I'm not a man either. Vampires also have zero sexual appeal to me, I'm not here to rape people you god damn pleb.
>>
>>19220893
^ Yes, thank you for saying it.
>>
>>19220660
They probably were affected by porphyria.
I myself have pct and i have to limit sun exposure unless i want itchy and painful scars on my face...
Maybe some had a worse condition than mine and gave rise to vampire myth.
>>
>>
>>19220905
Yes, porphyria could explain some of the myths.
>>
>>19220926
Ya well how do you explain this?
>>
>>19220931
Faggotry
>>
>>19220940
Oh, well then I guess it fits perfectly in this thread.
>>
File: UOyPI09.jpg (89KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
UOyPI09.jpg
89KB, 897x869px
>>19220942
It's kinda cute how unironically triggered you get about a thread on 4chan, it reminds me of an upset toddler.

That aside, why that's so faggy about the idea of vampires that doesn't apply to other paranormal beings and ideas? You can't really name anything.
>>
>>19220955
As someone with pct,if i was born in middle ages i prabably would have been burned for being a vampire.
Many paranormal things are unexplicable,but i dont think vampirism is one of those.
>>
>>19220955
Everything. You are so desperate for a release from your world that you can't stand the idea of vampires not being real.
You call me a toddler while you sit there providing no proof of the existence of your claim aside from "other cultures said so maybe."
Vampires are a children's tale. The most common being the story of Dracula which is just a bastardization of the rule of Vlad Tepes.
You then want to lump as many things as possible to "prove" your point. Multiple unrelated accounts, having things to do with something that sounds like a vampire, poryphyria, blood letting rituals. You are just making a soup of actually interesting things to bolster your fear of a mundane life.
Lestat won't come to you this evening and make you Brad Pitt.
>>
>>19220967
If you were born like that they would probably assume you're some kind of demon spawn. Say have you posted in these threads before or are there just a lot of anons with it on 4chan?
>>
>>19220860
>Vampires doesn't real! Giants, on the other hand....
>People aren't really interested in the paranormal if they don't like what I like.

If it bothers you to share a board with people such as us, by all means, set up your own board on 8 where you can showcase your "research" and prohibit our kinds of topics. Blackjack and hookers at your discretion. Otherwise, learn to share.
>>
>>19220984
1st time i posted on vamp threads,this is my 3rd response. Pct is not as rare tho
>>
>>19220977
And what exactly is wrong with seeking distraction or release from this world as long as you don't harm other people in the process?

I never claimed vampires are real because I have no evidence, I am just looking into the topic from all sides.

Oh and... if you were such a happy, well-adjusted person yourself you wouldn't get this upset about harmless stuff. Are you in pain, what bothers you? :)
>>
>>19220992
Ah, I see! Well I thought it is super rare but over the weeks a few anons with it have posted here.
>>
>>19220999
>>
>>19221019
And that's how you admit defeat because you're too dumb to come up with a reply. Anyway I'm already bored of you so have a nice day.
>>
>>19221018
Just 1 in 10k people
>>
>>19221040
A bump is a bump.
>>
>>19221044
Would I be able to tell if I saw you face to face? Or does it come in varying degrees from very obvious to stealth?
>>
>M-muh beliefs say vampires don't exist at all, I know it
>Y-your thread is hurting muh beliefs... stop it!
>WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT MY TRUTH AS YOUR OWN!?!
>>
File: O0QkrgR.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
O0QkrgR.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>19221074
>>
>>19221067
It's not so stealth; exposure to intense (ie summer) sunlight causes cysts to develop under skin, which leave scars in turn.
Being over my 30s, I've my handful of those...
>>
>>19221097
Post face
>>19221082
Stop feeding his attention whoring
>>
>>19220660
Can you stop posting these? Just accept it, vampires aren't real and you are just a filthy larper. I mean, Jesus Christ, get out of your basement or pull those curtains.
>>
>>19221110
Nope, sorry.
>>
File: barcroft.png (660KB, 1250x637px) Image search: [Google]
barcroft.png
660KB, 1250x637px
>>19221097
Ah man, I muddled porphyria up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI3m6jMXxOw

That's why I thought it would be very are and also obvious to people from the outside.
>>
>>19221121
*rare. Typo.

>>19221115
>Can you stop posting these?

Can you stop crying about me posting them? Take your own advice and mind your own business.

If you think vampires are 100% NOT REAL and IMPOSSIBLE why are you even on /x/? Are you telling me tulpas, flat earth, Mandela and demons are more likely?
>>
File: 1497949736888.png (402KB, 736x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497949736888.png
402KB, 736x720px
I'm going to repost this for anyone who wasn't in the thread yesterday, basically an offer from an alleged real vampire who's currently in New York and willing to demonstrate that he is what he claims to be in exchange for money in a public place. I'm not in the US so I can't go myself. His post:

My offer still stands for anyone nearby New York. If someone wants to see a real vampire, come by. I won't do it for free, though. However, you only have to pay me once you're convinced of my condition. And we'll meet in public with others around so you won't have to worry about getting scammed/mugged.

My offer stands. Email me at [email protected]

..Don't email me and set a date and show up empty handed.
>>
>>19221161
>tfw nothing like this ever happens in Europe
Worst continent 2017 confirmed.Let darkies have it,I dont care anymore
>>
>>19221161
If we meet what you're going to do to prove your condition?
>>
File: 1498417517957.jpg (53KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498417517957.jpg
53KB, 500x493px
>>19221182
Kek.

It does feel like it in some ways. I mean don't get me wrong there's also advantages about living in Europe (like, not getting shot every year) but in general it always appears to me like the best stuff happens over in the US.

They also have way more cool items to buy! I don't even care much about shopping at all, but when I want to look for some jewelry or unique bags, the best shit I always found in US shops. And don't even start with vampires, 99% of them seem to be in the US.

Could be "grass is greener" syndrome though.
>>
>>19221198
Have you read my post at all? It's a repost of someone else, I do say that though. It's not me. Try and contact him via mail if you're interested.

The anon also posted a little more in the thread yesterday, you can just scroll down starting from here: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19213383/#q19218216
>>
>>19221203
>like, not getting shot every year)
Yeah but then again they dont have trucks of peace like us.And by "us" I mean you and France because nothing ever happens here.

USA is nice but I would prefer Canada I think.

Old Worl is supposed to be homeland of vampires dammit,where are they.
>>
>>19221203
I live in Naples, Italy, and it's pretty easy to get shot over here. Especially in Scampia.
>>
>>19221223
>Old Worl is supposed to be homeland of vampires dammit,where are they.
If they're real, I guess a plausible explanation would be that most of the "old world" vampires are either extinct, or very few remaining, with the newer breed (younger ones) in America.

Kind of like that one graphic novel. Where vampires were naturally European, but they turned someone in the Old West and that was the birth of the "american" vampire.
>>
>>19221223
>Old Worl
Old World ffs
>>
File: 1498276380802.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498276380802.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>19221223
Trucks of peace. Oh boy. But then again, that's still far less victims than the people randomly getting murdered in the US, no?

Canada does seem nice. Maybe you could pass yourself off as a slavic mail order husband...

>>19221227
It is? Is Naples the WILD WEST of Europe?

>>19221239
Some people have said that there are a lot of "bad memories" for vampires in Europe so that's why most of them left. Maybe there's also old enemies here like spirits or werewolves? I'm just wondering now obviously this all seems pretty far fetched.
>>
>>19221249
>Is Naples the WILD WEST of Europe?
Not exactly, but the mafia are very prevalent in the more dilapidated neighborhoods here, so it's very dangerous. Last year there were like 60 homicides.
>>
>>19221257
Any plans to leave?
>>
>>19221249
How do you even know its me.

I got sisters in Canada. I could probably get citizenship this way. I would move somewhere north,where its dark,cold and comfy... Or to Iceland here,I like Iceland. Germany was also option desu
>>
>>19221262
I honestly don't mind it here. I don't live in Scampia/Secondigliano anymore so I don't really have to worry about any violence. The other areas in Naples are fine.
>>
>>19220660
I just dreamed the entire night about vampires. Not like the movies. I woke up twice, and still. Vampires. I have no idea why. Kek.
>>
>>19221257
Lol, the mafia in Italy are still a thing?
>>
File: xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (83KB, 576x972px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
83KB, 576x972px
>>19221272
Because you know where I live? And the way you talk.

Or maybe it's just my spiritual, vampire aura-reading powers... behold. :^)

>>19221282
Have you been reading about vampires or thought about them before? What were the dreams about?

I also have a few random dreams about vampires every night but it makes sense because I think about them a lot while awake.
>>
>>19221284
Well, here in Naples, they're called the "camorra" but they operate in a similar fashion to the mafia with different families controlling the drug trade.
>>
File: 1498046327104.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498046327104.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>19221295
>Camorra
>Camarilla
>>
>>19221317
Memeing aside, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are into occult shit as well. The Camorra have existed since the 15th century in Italy.
>>
File: qKNNQCM_d.jpg (103KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
qKNNQCM_d.jpg
103KB, 528x960px
>>19221286
Half of thread knows where you live

>And the way you talk.
Did you just call me retarded???

>Or maybe it's just my spiritual, vampire aura-reading powers... behold. :^)
You wish :^)
>>
>>19221324
No, they don't. Most people don't pay attention or can tell us apart that much... there's also a few different people from all over the place. YOU know because we talked privately, and so I know where you are from too!

>>19221323
I wouldn't be either!

I am wondering if some vampires maybe work for the Mafia or help them? In exchange for food, money, fake passports and stuff like that?

And let's not forget about: http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Giovanni
>>
>>19221333
>I am wondering if some vampires maybe work for the Mafia or help them? In exchange for food, money, fake passports and stuff like that?

There was an anon in a previous vampire thread who claimed his uncle was a human trafficker in Mexico before getting arrested. His uncle claimed that vampires work with human traffickers, probably to feed off the undocumented refugees while going unnoticed.

I mean, that'd be a pretty smart thing for a vampire to do.
>>
>>19221348
>probably to feed off the undocumented refugees while going unnoticed.

That would be a very convenient cover and leave almost no traces.

I guess this all depends on:

1. How often do vampires need to feed?
2. How desperate are they?
3. Are there no vampire groups/families that take care of their own kind and provide for them already?

And of course also how is the temperament/personality of the individual vampire. I personally would find it kinda... disgusting to feed on sweaty, smelly refugees and obviously murder them too. But if they had to feed every day and had no moral issues with that then I'm sure this would be perfect for them.
>>
File: Smug_1cb38f_5762907.jpg (16KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_1cb38f_5762907.jpg
16KB, 268x237px
>>19221369
He mentioned that one of them prefer young teenage boys. Im sure there are also cute girls among refugees. There might be even some newborns for total degenerates.
>>
>>19221393
The younger they are, the more the blood "hits" you when you mainline it, I guess. Kinda like having "purer" drugs.
>>
>>19221393
Male vampires molesting young teenage boys? Any... picture evidence of that for scientific research purposes?
>>
>>19221398
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

Young blood can reverse some effects of ageing, study finds. Blood from young mice improved learning and memory in older mice, and increased connections between their brain cells.

I think they mentioned it might be the same for humans? But if you're over 25 years old, you're too old.
>>
>>19221406
But thats degenerate
>>19221425
But if you're over 25 years old, you're too old.

WHAAAT.Pls be fake news
>>
>>19221398
>mainline it
Vampires shoot up? wtf?
>>
>>19221432
>But thats degenerate

A little yes... forgive my weakness.

>But if you're over 25 years old, you're too old.

Well you're too old to have your blood put into old people but that's not really what we want anyway! Unless you want to be a blood cow.
>>
>>19221433
Well, yeah. Drinking blood is really old-school. Contrary to popular belief, nobody cares about the taste. They get a euphoric rush from consuming blood, so it hits you harder when you inject it directly into your bloodstream. And you get EVERY drop. No spills. Just need a transfusion kit. This isn't the 17th century anymore.

I mean, that would be my mindset if I was a vampire amirite?
>>
>>19221436
I thought you are good christian :^)

>Well you're too old to have your blood put into old people but that's not really what we want anyway!
Oh so thats how it is.Phew
Would you be blood cow for a bite later?
>>
File: 1498387601252.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498387601252.gif
165KB, 597x630px
>>19221453
>Would you be blood cow for a bite later?

Of course, that would be actually a really small sacrifice. I would do pretty much anything besides sex shit or murdering people.

But I just thought that one person wouldn't even make one effective "cow" because it takes us so long to regenerate blood. Weeks at least, no? So imagine you have someone in your basement... and you don't want them to fall ill or die. So how much could you even drink? 500 ml every 2-3 weeks? Even less if they are female or/and small.
>>
>>
>>19221557
You could be one of several blood cows. Whole farm of them.

Anyway if I was offered this I would decline because it feels like one big fucking bait.
>supply me with blood for few months and then I will turn you I promise :^)
I dont think they want betas like that.
>>
>>19221639
Lol. Whole farm of blood cows! All tied up in the basement! Moooo!

It would be so much effort to keep all these people fed and warm. Fuck no.

>I dont think they want betas like that.

You either have that connection/spark with a vampire or you don't. Or you have some great qualities of some sort (beauty? intelligence? art?)... but it sure as hell wouldn't be about being a blood farm-animal. Unless they are crazy. Maybe crazy vampire.
>>
Is /x/ the easiest board to troll?
>>
>>19221652
Yea thats what Im saying. You have to have something special to join exclusive club. My guess is either knowledge or power
>>
File: 1498528221554s.jpg (5KB, 218x189px)
1498528221554s.jpg
5KB, 218x189px
>>19221661
Not really. People in general are pretty gullible and underestimate the human's desire to lie for no reason.

I see it happening on all boards, weird stories about relationships and what not. The only exception would be the genuinely mentally ill people that come and visit /x/... I guess they are easier to troll and ruffle their feathers because they are of fragile sanity.
>>
>>19221675
I found your point interesting because it can be seen from two perspectives.

At one hand you could say they would never want someone who would be this "beta" and allow themselves to be tied up like a dirty farm-animal for blood. Right? Absolutely.

But at the other hand it could be a test to see how DETERMINED or loyal the person would be and if they would be willing to sacrifice their own pride/health.

I can understand both sides.
>>
>>19221695
Hmm yea thats possible too. Who can tell how are they thinking? Fucking vampires man.
>>
>>19221678
Most people are very cautious around 4chan nowadays. If you bait on /v/, /a/ or /pol/ you may get lots of replies but they're usually just one liners.

On /x/ you get page long sissy fits for a 2 line post.

Oh and I also pretended to be a fortune reader in the divination general for some time and one day came out of the closet ans they were furious because they were faced with the fact that all their """readings""" are made up bullshit.
>>
>>19221702
>Fucking vampires man.

I know right?

>>19221703
I am just sharing my experience. I've seen massive trolls on a lot of other boards too (take ADV or LGBT) and people believing the most random shit.

I don't think the average person on /x/ is that much dumber than on other boards, there's just more females and mentally ill people here.
>>
>>19221715
It's the naivety. A place where scepticism of any kind is not welcomed trolls rule supreme.

Are you the vampire OP btw?
>>
>>19221715
Trolls are everywhere. This is 4chan afterall. My home board is /int/ and at least trolls there are funny and we have some good nation based banter desu

>>19221736
yes he is ask him any questions
>>
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19221736
I'm the OP, yes.

And I (for example) do talk to every roleplayer here pretty much and listen to them. But that's it, I just listen and ask.

I will never BELIEVE any of this unless I make my own experiences or hear it from someone very dear to me who I trust with all of my heart.

So personally I just keep an open-mind that among 1000000 of roleplayers there could be ONE person who is saying the truth and that is worth it.
>>
>>19221748
>/int/

Cool, that's a board I never really looked at. What's the difference to /pol/ though?
>>
>>19221781
no conspiracy theories and way less racial hate.
Mostly nation based generals
>>
>>19221781
>>19221805
/deutsch/ threads are shit tho. Germans are rude cunts there desu and they are roleplaying nazis all the time
>>
>>19221822
>>19221805
Yeah, I don't really care about german stuff. The few german people I've talked to about vampires were really weird and didn't take it too serious.

Had any luck ever asking in a general of your country about blood-sucking fiends? Maybe they know some super secret... secrets!
>>
File: oven1.jpg (211KB, 1124x850px) Image search: [Google]
oven1.jpg
211KB, 1124x850px
>>19220660
yes they are real and called jews.
vampire meme is society's reaction to the jewish ritual of blood passover and also a metaphor for jews draining societies and economies of their values and resources.
>>
>>19221765
Similar to me. But I sometimes find it hard to read all of that and just shake my head. Also I'm genuinely worried sometimes. If some people one here really live by what they post here, they won't last long.
>>
>>19221832
We dont reall have my nation general thread because we are too small. We have /v4/ (visegrad four) which is Czechia+Poland+Hungary+Upper Hungary.

If I asked them about vampires it would start shitfest because I used to avatarfag there with anime vampire girl.

>/v4/ theme by some art anon with lot of thread culture and inside jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eBFspVWjk8&t=1s
>>
>>19221862
You shouldn't be worried, it doesn't seem dangerous or that insane for most of them. And roleplayers are often just that... roleplayers!

They don't believe the lies they tell us.

>>19221863
You should ask them one day maybe without making clear who exactly you are.
>>
>>19221875
I hope they don't believe in it.
>>
File: v4 muslims.jpg (104KB, 780x535px) Image search: [Google]
v4 muslims.jpg
104KB, 780x535px
>>19221875
Go ask them yourself. They might take someone with german flag more serious
>>
File: AUAaS.png (51KB, 317x204px) Image search: [Google]
AUAaS.png
51KB, 317x204px
>>19221918
I thought they all speak slav languages there for some reason. Yes, I'm going to do it when I'm done with my games later.
>>
File: Lol workout.jpg (33KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lol workout.jpg
33KB, 384x960px
>>19221936
>slav
thats racist there are no slavs in v4

We speak english there because we have no common language. Let me know when you post there and what they say. You are streaming now?
>>
>>19220860
Come on mate. You can't believe in fucking giants but not in vampires.
>>
>>19221951
>meme workouts
You're never going to get /fit/ enough to kill spooks with that routine.
>>
>>19221999
Cant truth of trips.

I dont even play LoL and this was only LoL related image saved on my pc desu
>>
>>19221703
I too do "readings".
Just remember that most people in these threads are desperate. Not in a derogatory sense but seriously. No one who is really happy wirh his life comes to 4chan to ask some random fags on /x/ if his ex will come back to him or if he will get that job.

I don't know jack shit about divination but I still manage to think of something and cheer people up. I never promise miralces. I just give them hearty advice wrapped in a "mysterious" package for plausibility. Most are very thankful and maybe a few motivational words are just enough to lift them up and make them succeed.

And if it doesn't come true, at least they might stop believing in this trash and start to lead their lives by themselves.
>>
>>19222039
Fuck you faggot for playing with peoples hopes.
>>
>>19221951
>Let me know when you post there and what they say. You are streaming now?

I will. And no, I'm not. I am just playing and sometimes tabbing out to reply and see new mindshaking replies about vampires.
>>
>>19222067
But that's what everyone does in the divination general. None of the """real""" readings are any more likely to happen than mine. It's just that some people admit to it and some don't.
I still make them happy and give honest advice. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>19222089
>keeps giving drugs to desperate people instead of telling them what's up

Oii.
>>
>>19222101
>implying I didn't try that
>implying they wouldn't get their drugs elsewhere
That's the only way I have power over them.
You should watch the movie life of Pi
>>
>>19222101
I think a more apt comparison would be
>Helping someone with problems despite not being a certified counselor.
>>
>>19222115
giving hope is helping too
>>
>>19222115
>you need a certificate to give life advice
Also I hope you're not implying that these """professional"" tarot readers any more fit for the job than I am.
>>
File: 1498703403737.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498703403737.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRE TRANSFORMATION RITUALS???
>>
>>19222134
Just making a comparison. Just like counselors don't have real credentials, neither do the professional tarot card readers.
>>
>>19222135
I KNOW ONE
>>
>>19222148
Sorry, me no english.
I thought it was someone like a doctor or so
>>
>>19222175
Technically they are, but since it's for mental health, the only thing they really have over others is the ability do prescribe drugs.
>>
>>19222151
Selene?
>>
File: Selene.jpg (513KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Selene.jpg
513KB, 1200x1600px
>>19222216
YEA
>>
>>19220660

>VAMPIRES

the vegans of the monster world , everybody is tired of their special needs diet.
>>
>>19222260
Oh, the proofs we got from that one weren't that good.

>follows you home
>knocks at the door
>"Excuse me, you smell like you did the ritual."
>>
File: 1497933102472.jpg (30KB, 436x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497933102472.jpg
30KB, 436x349px
Anon, I asked now in /V4/ for any vampire infos.
>>
>>19222334
I never claimed I got proofs that it works,only that it might be worth shot.
It makes more sense to me than randomly going to cemetery (whyyy) and doing autist chant there desu.

>>19222353
Yea its 23;36 and v4 is already sleeping. Im going to sleep too. Work in 4 hours
>>
File: (((.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
(((.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
>>19222371
>randomly going to cemetery (whyyy) and doing autist chant there desu.

Cemeteries are nice and get you in the mood!

(Good night.)
>>
File: vampire qt.webm (165KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
vampire qt.webm
165KB, 437x246px
>>19222388
But they are not related to Selene legend at all so it does not make sense.
I would pay money to see someone sneak into cemetery just to chant that in latin :^) Idk why but I find it funny
Night
>>
File: 1fFTE6l.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1fFTE6l.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>19222417
But rituals are about the intent and atmosphere! Imagine... deep in the night under the DARK sky on a remote, spooky graveyard. Actually I stood in front of a random tombstone while I said it.

vs

Sitting in your normal room with a window open.

Well, I admit it WAS autistic. I can't even deny it but... maybe the Goddess has a soft spot for her autistic children.

Sleep well and don't kill anyone with a tram.
>>
>>19222439
I believe intent is really important but also that you were missing reagents. If you want to do summoning/evocations you need them,at least according to autists from /sum/ and books on summoning.
Will try. I got trouble sleeping at night. If I´m killing anyone tommorow its myself desu
>>
>>19222459
I think we said we can kill ourselves after the next full moon, not before...
>>
>>19222500
Just turn off my life support when you feel time is right
>>
File: Mean_joke_Laugh.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mean_joke_Laugh.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>19222533
LOL.

Dude, what if I find them a few days later? I'm gonna bring your lifeless-coma body to the meeting in a rolling bed?

Hello vampires, please turn this coma tomato into one of your own. Thanks very much.
>>
>>19222567
>Dude, what if I find them a few days later? I'm gonna bring your lifeless-coma body to the meeting in a rolling bed?
Lel.Considering my luck that is VERY likely going to happen.
Just ask them nicely for ress for me please. Not some ghouling bullshit I would rather stay dead.
Night,really need to at least try falling asleep
>>
>>19222634
Don't worry, I got this.
>>
>>19221130
>Tulpas
Schizophrenia
>Flat earth
Autism shitposting
>Mandela
False memories
>Demons
Yes, demons are fucking real
>>
File: 1497093556752.jpg (642KB, 776x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1497093556752.jpg
642KB, 776x1226px
>>19222815
Well demons are even more "supernatural" than vampires, so if you believe demons are real it wouldn't be that far out there too say vampires could be real too?

I tried some rituals in the past with demons (Goetia), made sigils, tried to attract them through focus/intent or asked people who claimed they were interacting with demons to send them my way. It had no effects whatsoever... which doesn't mean demons don't exist. It could simply mean that I did it wrong or that demons don't care.

And the guys who said they were allies of demons or could talk to demons were a bunch of powerless clowns. Pretty boring overall though.
>>
>>19222843
yes. both are real.
>>
>>19223064
That's what I thought. Though some tripfag got really angry at that logic saying that demons being real wouldn't make it more likely for vampires to be real...
>>
>>19223064
That's a bold statement
>>
>>19223237
read the bible
>>
>>19223254
>https://www.openbible.info/topics/vampires

Oh shit nigga.
>>
File: 1498231968097.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498231968097.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>19220816
You're asking if something is real, but you refuse to take an answer even when there is evidence supporting their answer. Are you retarded?
>>
>>19223302
I don't think you're able to understand english, because your answer made no sense.
>>
File: vampiredefenseforce.png (102KB, 1115x339px) Image search: [Google]
vampiredefenseforce.png
102KB, 1115x339px
>>19222371
>>19222353
The vampire defense shill force has invaded /int/ too, I see.
>>
>>19223330
Nice we must be getting close
>>
File: wampirek.jpg (18KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
wampirek.jpg
18KB, 400x283px
>>19223446
They are all asleep during these ungodly hours for Europeans but I'll see if they give me more tomorrow.
>>
>>19223464
Good idea,keep trying. Also dont trust Poles,they are hiding something
>tfw working ungodly hours
>>
>>19223542
I'm gonna get comfy in bed now but I'll send you positive vibes to endure the wageslaving. And by positive vibes I mean I'll drool on my cozy pillow.

>Don't trust Poles

KEK. In Germany we have a whole category of jokes about poles stealing our shit. I haven't looked into myths and news from Poland about vampires at all though. I will.
>>
>>19223579
>I'm gonna get comfy in bed now but I'll send you positive vibes to endure the wageslaving. And by positive vibes I mean I'll drool on my cozy pillow.
Wew way to rub it in my face

>KEK. In Germany we have a whole category of jokes about poles stealing our shit.
Any stereotypes about Czechs?

> I haven't looked into myths and news from Poland about vampires at all though. I will.
Did you try Romania and Balkan countries? They should have something interesting to say
>>
>>19223277
Interesting.
Are there vampires mentioned in other religions?
Also bump
>>
>>19224440
demons = vampire
>>
>>19223675
Nothing about czechs. I think it has to do with Poles being our neighbours and coming into the country for money/work.

>Did you try Romania and Balkan countries?

I'm still talking to someone from Croatian who helped me translate a few texts from the archive but they haven't had any vampire experiences themselves.

"How did one become a Vampire?

There were many ways to become an upiór or vampire after death. One of the most popular folk beliefs held that a future strzygoń was born with two souls. According to this theory, there once were many more strzygoń around – their number, however, declined substantially after the rite of confirmation was introduced in Poland – this way, the second soul got baptized too. But remember, holy water must make contact with the child's body, otherwise the rite will not work, and the child runs a big risk of growing up to be an upiór (that is, after its death).

Another sure sign of a strzygoń-to-be is being born with two hearts. An additional row of teeth or a unibrow could also serve as a good indication of who you're actually dealing with. A baby born with teeth runs also a high chance of becoming a strzygoń. Another popular belief links upiórs with those who died with a sudden death or, even more so, those who committed suicide.

But the underlying concept behind much of these myths seems to be a deep belief, shared by Slavic peoples, that an evil person would remain an evil person in the afterlife. "
>>
>>19220660
what is it about vampires that make people want to be one so badly? Is it the fault of Twilight?
>>
File: 1497985156043.jpg (57KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1497985156043.jpg
57KB, 604x603px
>>19225104
1. A lot of people interested in vampires don't want to become one themselves. This one should be common sense but for some reasons it's not.
2. The most appealing trait (for the average person?) would probably be Immortality and somewhat enhanced powers. Don't know what Twilight has to do with that.

There's a lot of individual preferences besides that.
>>
>>19225122
Nice projection
Its just that they look hot af in all black and i also like to run around at night and bite people's ears.
>>
>>19225308
Them niggas in Twilight didnt even wear black. They be wearing some abercrombie or banana republic shit while sparking n shit
>>
File: fff.png (510KB, 729x562px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
510KB, 729x562px
>>19225308
Ears? I learned that the forehead bleeds a lot. The smart vampires of 2017 cut your forehead and then suck that shit up.
>>
>>19225322
I know vampires can infect other people through their bite, but can they do it through saliva?

Like if you kiss a vampire, or one sucks on you (kek) then is there a chance of you turning as well?
>>
>>19225322
I am just kinky i don't want to actually hurt people
>>
>>19225344
>>
>>19225349
How edgy would I be if I actually wanted to hurt people?
>>
>>19225349
kek
>>
>>19225350
No that would be just rude you meanie.
>>
>>19225313
Stop being raciste please, this is a blue board.
>>
>>19225087
>One of the most popular folk beliefs held that a future strzygoń was born with two souls.

I find this to be an interesting concept concerning vampirism.
>>
File: antisocial vampire.jpg (65KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial vampire.jpg
65KB, 500x483px
>>19225087
>I think it has to do with Poles being our neighbours and coming into the country for money/work.
Good thing we are not neighbours and dont come to Germany for money then :^)

Two souls/hearths is interesting. Never heard about that one.
I heard that unbaptized people and people who commit suicide to become vampire.

Have this. It would make good OP post. Over 9000 hours in photoshop desu.
>>
>dfw ein anderer Detuscher im Faden ist
>auf /x/
Hi ^^
(Yes, Germans spam emoticons, I know the meme)
>>
File: (ttt).jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
(ttt).jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>19225493
I love that picture. Saved. I'll be around later to think about vampires, have to go now though.

>>19225531
Bundesland? Suchst du auch Vampire?
>>
>>19225549
N to the R to the W

Jeden tag.
>>
>>19225565
Ja... und hast du schon irgendwas gefunden? Irgendwie glaube ich dir nicht, dass du den jeden Tag Vampire suchst. Weil hier nehmen wir das ernst ohne Witz. :^)
>>
>>19220660
https://youtu.be/qqSP6fLaAvk
>>
Friendly reminder that using other language than english is VERY rude
>>
>>19226248
And vampires don't like rude people, right? Damn. Guess we have to change languages back to english again.
>>
>>19226252
Vampires can go fuck themselves. If they cant speak kraut with all the time they have they might as well stake themselves.
>>
File: OHsAA2z.jpg (76KB, 560x590px) Image search: [Google]
OHsAA2z.jpg
76KB, 560x590px
>>19226261
R U D E!
>>
>>19226265
Harsh truth is still truth
>>
>>19226271
We're just butthurt about the lack of european stuff. Realistically I wouldn't learn all the languages in the world even if I was immortal, I would maybe learn 1 or 2 more... but it's a fun way to blow out vampire roleplayers.

So how many languages do you speak?
"U... Uh only.. english."
You're 200 years old and speak only english?
"Yes.."

Hmmm.
>>
>>19226274
I would learn more (assuming it would make me smarter and less lazy).
Good idea how to counter rp fags together with that reflexes test
>>
File: 99years.png (97KB, 1818x222px) Image search: [Google]
99years.png
97KB, 1818x222px
>>19226286
The reflex test can be cheated on though, but most of them are too dumb to pull that off. Speaking a language on native level (without sounding like google translator) is even harder I guess.

I think you saw it already but in one thread (weeks ago) some guy showed up who always claims he's a 99 year old vampire... but he claimed that for over a year now. I guess he forgot to stay consistent. It's just one of my favorite examples. Like he thought being 99 sounds cool and not as outrageous as 100, but he forgot that time doesn't stop on 4chan. You have these holes with almost all of them.
>>
>>19226296
Do you have any green texts saved?
>>
File: 1497478559134.png (2MB, 1042x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1497478559134.png
2MB, 1042x1438px
>>19226306
Some. Also read this if you haven't: https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthishere/comments/3i51pp/me_xpost_from_raskreddit_two_men_put_all_the/

Could have been vampires and I talked to the lady privately a few weeks ago and she still swears this happened.

HER TL;DR: Two guys that looked like Anne Rice vampire fan boys got into my 2-story dorm during my freshman year, cut the power to the 2nd floor, and pulled some Jedi mind tricks on all the girls on the 2nd floor and a guy from the 1st floor. I was the only one unaffected and the only one who remembers anything after the power going out.
>>
File: 1497478794597.png (194KB, 1810x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497478794597.png
194KB, 1810x417px
>>19226306
>>
>>19220660
Energy vampires are real and they're just toxic people with bad energy. Being around them drains you because they are negative. Usually they have cluster B mental issues. These are the people you see as abusers in abusive relationships, controlling, manipulating, isolating the victim. Reality is scarier than fantasy.
>>
File: vampiredreams.png (592KB, 1806x2039px) Image search: [Google]
vampiredreams.png
592KB, 1806x2039px
>>19226306
>>19226318
>>19226323
>>
File: 1497478641599.png (207KB, 1808x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497478641599.png
207KB, 1808x409px
>>19226306
>>19226336
>>19226323
>>19226318
And then we have this guy who posted a story just recently: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19189030/#19205053

But it just sounded ridiculous so I didn't save it as a picture.
>>
File: (du).jpg (37KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
(du).jpg
37KB, 960x790px
>>19226324
>Reality is scarier than fantasy.
>annoying and abusive people are scarier than immortal, inhumane, literally blood-drinking undead fiends
>>
>>19226338
the random pictures hes using are the worst no effort.
>>
>>19226342
You can kill immortals.

It'a more difficult to end a positive feed back loop of negative, abusive behaviors. Energy vampires are not real, in the sense that viruses are not life forms. That doesn't prevent them from wreaking havoc when unchecked.

As an example, any theoretical blood sucking immortals would be just as vulnerable to emotional manipulation as ordinary mortals. If even blood sucking vampires have to concern their self with the energy draining kind, then what does that tell you about the food chain?
>>
>>19226403
>theoretical blood sucking immortals would be just as vulnerable to emotional manipulation as ordinary mortals.

Says who though? If you're around for 100-200 years, don't you think you wouldn't deal with any of this bullshit anymore?

Or are you saying people can't mentally grow past the age of 50.

It's also possible that vampires have some sorts of psychic powers (hypnosis and whatnot) or just a stronger resistance to manipulation. They couldn't even survive among us if they were just as dumb and easy as the regular human.
>>
>>19226407
None of that is relevant to the physical age of a person's body, or whose blood flows through their veins.
>>
>>19226432
It would be pretty fucking retarded if 200~ year olds would be as mature in the mind as the average 30 year old human. It doesn't make sense either way that vampires would have survived all this time undetected if they are same.
>>
>>19226445
there are no 200 year olds after 100 you start going insane the average vampire is 80
>>
File: pf9hqQ2vi1sbdij5o1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pf9hqQ2vi1sbdij5o1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>19226533
100 seems a bit young to go batshit insane. There's 100 year old humans who still did pretty well.
>>
File: 1498006445601.jpg (133KB, 945x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1498006445601.jpg
133KB, 945x1233px
>>19226533
You're seeing things in human perspective, since theyre immortal the perception of time is different for them, decades would pass in a blink of an eye and their mental state would adapt to that
>>
I dated a lesbian vampire in college, she was like 77 if her story was true. I don't know if she was legit but she did some freaky supernatural seeming things and drank my blood a lot, like to the point I was pretty ill sometimes.
>>
>>19226635
>she did some freaky supernatural seeming things

Like what?

> drank my blood a lot

How did she drink your blood and how often/how much is a lot?
>>
>>19226646
>she did some freaky supernatural seeming things

She pushed a car out of a parking spot with her hip/butt and pushed furniture around with freakish ease.

Also she could do some mind stuff, not explicitly "mind reading" or "mind control" but being weirdly insightful or persuasive.

> drank my blood a lot
She literally bit me until I bled, usually from the neck or my inner thigh. She didn't do it that often, like 3 times a week but sometimes we'd lay down and drink for a long time.

She liked it after I was drunk, I think she got kinda buzzed from it.
>>
>>19226697
So I assume you have pretty obvious scars, no? If someone tears your flesh apart regularly until it bleeds to drink from it. Got any pics?

>She liked it after I was drunk, I think she got kinda buzzed from it.

It's a myth and doesn't work like that in reality which points towards her being a roleplayer.

"Even if you were a vampire and could down all five liters of blood from the body of a human being with a potentially lethal BAC of 0.40, you wouldn't even get buzzed. You would have ingested a total of 2 grams of ethanol, which is the amount you'd get from one shot glass full of beer. Drinking that much blood would, in turn, raise your own blood alcohol level to 0.005. In other words, only 1/60th of the alcohol in their blood would make it into yours."

And that would be five liters of blood. She probably only got like 100-200ml from you.
>>
File: 1496863292451.jpg (420KB, 939x806px) Image search: [Google]
1496863292451.jpg
420KB, 939x806px
Do you find vampires to be bad people?
>>
>>19226708
Don't know any vampires. Though... I have to say that a few people I talked to who said they are vampires seemed to be pretty unpleasant people.

Like, ill-tempered and arrogant.
>>
File: 62221940_p2_master1200.jpg (430KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62221940_p2_master1200.jpg
430KB, 1200x1200px
>>19226717
Self-centered worldviews and lack of care for others? Perhaps narcissists, or sociopaths, instead of vampires?
>>
>>19226318
>>19226323
>>19226336
Thx,fell asleep before you responded. Gonna read it tommorow while wageslaving.
>>
>>19226728
Don't know. I'm sure there are narcissists and sociopaths among vampires (if they exist) but also individuals who are more kind and empathic than that.

But if you think about how humans treat animals (non-sociopathic humans that is):

We eat them. We consider them as inferior. We wouldn't listen to their "advice" and always look down on them. Maybe they just have the same kind of dynamic.
>>
File: (ooo).gif (678KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
(ooo).gif
678KB, 380x400px
>>19226733
Enjoy! But don't expect too much of them.
>>
File: unknown.png (923KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
923KB, 1600x2000px
>>19226738
An odd way to see things, I suppose. Most of humanity is made up of sleeping sheep for sure.

There's a lot to be learned from animals, especially about instinct, society, and adaptation. In that way, they're respectable. But how much can be learned from sleeping sheep humans? Do you think that's why they lack the respect for people that many people have for animals?
>>
File: 1498865009713.jpg (51KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1498865009713.jpg
51KB, 500x725px
>>19226875
What statement exactly do you find odd? That humans treat animals like vampires would treat us?

I absolutely respect animals and hate people who mistreat them, but you have to admit that almost no one treats animals as true equals.

>Do you think that's why they lack the respect for people that many people have for animals?

Maybe, yes. Probably also that we would be children to them, much younger and less experienced. What's up with your choice of picture by the way? That's your fetish?
>>
>>19226742
I expect them to entertain me for a while. I know I wont be disappointed
>>
File: 62882991_p5_master1200.png (406KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
62882991_p5_master1200.png
406KB, 800x784px
>>19226913
Viewing vampires as a different species seems odd, to some? I just enjoy finding out the ways that people think.

Someone old enough would eventually learn to value the ideas of children too, or anyone with unusual perspectives, don't you think? In a long life, getting fresh perspective must be harder and harder.

Sorry. I'll tone down the pictures, if that's what you prefer? They're just calming to me.
>>
>>19226926
Tell me your favorite tomorrow, wage slave cocky raven with blade-anon. :^)

>>19226958
>Sorry. I'll tone down the pictures, if that's what you prefer?

No, I don't prefer you tone them down but like you said yourself I like to know how people think as well... so I wanted to know why you have them saved. Well, you say they calm you down. Pretty unusual no?

>Someone old enough would eventually learn to value the ideas of children too, or anyone with unusual perspectives, don't you think?

You would think that would happen but life kind of proves us wrong. I don't feel that older people actually treat animals or children better or at eye level.

There's also the factor of how vampires might go more insane and inhumane with age. But I just don't fucking know and it's so frustrating, don't even know if they exist at all.
>>
File: tumblr_okwy1zS9mA1spd0keo1_1280.jpg (691KB, 723x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okwy1zS9mA1spd0keo1_1280.jpg
691KB, 723x900px
>>19226969
I don't think it is unusual for such things to be calming. People can find the strangest things to be comforting, perhaps for nostalgic reasons. If you grew up surrounded by violence and dying people, would you find it comforting to be around them again?

>... but life kind of proves us wrong.

Someone who does not value fresh perspective is not very efficient. Learning new things and adapting to new circumstances is critical to living life, and I suspect that wouldn't change over the centuries.

>... it's so frustrating, don't even know if they exist at all.

Human beings have powerful desires for the existence of strange things above and beyond them. Do you think human desires have any innate power?

I don't know if they exist or not either, but like anything else, they might be created.
>>
>>19226992
It definitely is unusual to find pictures of mutilated, dying women calming but I see what you mean. And you told me your motivation, I thought it might be more of a sexual or offensive thing. I don't mind it though.

>Learning new things and adapting to new circumstances is critical to living life, and I suspect that wouldn't change over the centuries.

True but do vampires have to adapt to care or value children's opinion as equal to their own? Is that needed to be efficient? And I personally have found no evidence that human desires have any "supernatural" powers like rituals/spells suggest. But that's just my experience.
>>
File: 1456338005138.png (859KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
1456338005138.png
859KB, 1024x586px
>>19227028
Some people find ideas that can never happen to be calming, entertaining, interesting, exciting... This thread may well be an example of that, yes? People finding the idea of vampires to be interesting for their own reasons, whichever they may be. Is it so unusual that I find something quite opposite--something that will always happen to everyone, that being death--to be captivating?

Mutilated and dying men would be just as calming, if that helps make it less unusual. They're just rarer to find. It's not sexual at all, just something I do to stay calm.

If you imagine a vampire who was alive before the invention of the car, he would eventually have to learn how to drive one if he intended to mix in with society at large. In a way, that is valuing the opinion of children compared to him, as he well outdated the people who invented the car and first learned to drive them. But he learned something and advanced himself by adapting to that 'lesser' perspective, yes?
>>
>>19227064
>quite opposite--something that will always happen to everyone, that being death--to be captivating?

I think it is. Unusual is not bad or good, it's just not typical. And your *taste* is not normal, most people don't share it.

But you know what? I think I understand you in that way quite well actually. Many years I imagined scenes of people being eaten alive or me eating people (as a bigger creature) to calm myself down when I had to sleep or when I was stressed out. And it was just that: weirdly relaxing. No sexual or psycho thrill about it.

> In a way, that is valuing the opinion of children compared to him, as he well outdated the people who invented the car and first learned to drive them.

Yes! Though does that mean he considers the children as important as himself or sees them as equals? He could think they are quite clever (a fox is clever too) and he would like to use what they create - but does he really respect them as one of his own?

Let me ask like this: Imagine you were a vampire, many centuries old. Would you really see mortals on the same hierarchy place as yourself?
>>
>>19227064
People are different... you can find manchildren at 50 yo and wise experienced people at 14. Depends on life experiences and how people deal with them.
An old immortal would learn from life. He or she would use their experiences and probably learn to adapt if he or she wants to stay immerse in society. Alternatively, many years of watching the world change, die and be reborn around you could cause you to go into deep depression, apathy or insanity, at the very least, a "god complex", creating a need for isolation... you wouldn't want to see a world that despite all it's changes, ultimately stays the same and makes the same mistakes all over again.
A foolish immortal would hold on to their current self and soon die because that's evolution. Adapt or die.
>>
File: 62882991_p3_master1200.png (840KB, 800x923px) Image search: [Google]
62882991_p3_master1200.png
840KB, 800x923px
>>19227091
I think most people have developed some imagery or another that allows them to enter another mental state. Otherwise, they'd be quite stuck where they were, yes? Personalized sigils, with various phenomenon and imagery bringing one to a different kind of mental state. I really find it interesting how basic occultism is just an extension of what human beings do naturally.

What interests you about eating people, if I may ask?

>Would you really see mortals on the same hierarchy place as yourself?

I think ultimately I would rate them on the same hierarchy as everything, in that no hierarchy would be useful to me. There's something to learn from everything, and treating others with such superiority would only serve to stifle what I could potentially gain.

But maybe that perspective is why I think this way. When I was younger, I think I thought of everyone and everything as beneath me and didn't care anything for anyone else, so I do understand how one would think that way... I just find that an immortal would eventually come to a more efficient way of thinking if he intended to live long.

>>19227092
Yes, my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>19220821
when are you gonna kill yourself. dont you have depression? Arent you gay too

if i were a vampire obsessed fag id be depressed too lol..
>>
File: tilXFRh.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
tilXFRh.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>19227137
>What interests you about eating people, if I may ask?

I don't know really. The visuals are one part, chewing, swallowing, saliva, all these things. Realistically though (even if I don't perceive it as that on the surface) it has to be about power and being in control by reducing someone else to food. So by being in absolute control there's some sense of feeling calm?

Don't remember that exact quote but it said somewhere that fantasies of power are a sign of weakness.

>I think ultimately I would rate them on the same hierarchy as everything, in that no hierarchy would be useful to me. There's something to learn from everything, and treating others with such superiority would only serve to stifle what I could potentially gain.

After reading this I wanted to say you seem to be a nice person, from the little I know at least. That's a very good attitude to have but then I thought that maybe your *attitude* is more motivated because you feel it is more efficient and you gain more from it in the end.

Either way, it's good.
>>
>>19227172
I'm not gay, no. I'm straight though I love using the word fag or calling people fags, doesn't mean much because I believe there's nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Killing yourself is not an option for me right now, but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
File: 45063541_p15_master1200.jpg (117KB, 646x670px) Image search: [Google]
45063541_p15_master1200.jpg
117KB, 646x670px
>>19227173
In the interest of fairness, my love of mutilation and death relates to a complex with loss of identity and humanity. In destroying the body, rendering a human being into an unrecognizable object, freed from the responsibilities of identity and humanity, that sort of thing.

A power fantasy is a normal thing for a human being. Will to power is part of being alive, and modern reality doesn't offer much power to the individual.

Also in the interest of fairness, I am not a good person. I am a sociopath trying to understand something they can never experience. Though I appreciate the kind words.
>>
>>19227226
>loss of identity and humanity. In destroying the body, rendering a human being into an unrecognizable object, freed from the responsibilities of identity and humanity, that sort of thing.

Thanks for sharing. I can see where the appeal is coming from.

>Also in the interest of fairness, I am not a good person. I am a sociopath trying to understand something they can never experience.

Ah, yeah. I kinda got that vibe at the end of your text hence why I suspected that your motivation to think/act like that mainly comes from a place of wanting to gain more from your surroundings. Well you didn't try to hide it anyway.
>>
>>19226236
Mein gf ist ein Vampir
>>
File: tfw no vampiressfu.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no vampiressfu.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>19220660
tfw no vampiressfu
>>
>>19227226
is that one of your draws?
sweet
>>
File: 1498050071479.jpg (19KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
1498050071479.jpg
19KB, 200x282px
>>19226969
What,am I cocky?

I didnt like the grocery store story. The vampire lady was talking like some overly dramatic villain.

The one with vampire obessed girl would be better if it was complete and there were no "teeeheee I cant tell you silly boys" parts.

Think I like the jedi mind trick vampires story most. Or the wrist sucker.

Whats yours fav?
>>
File: killme.jpg (84KB, 774x519px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
84KB, 774x519px
I have a theory on vampires / undead people.

I'm guessing that they're more akin to the Dybbuk... A person that died and for some reason was barred access to the afterlife. They're pretty much just a revenant of the same person, most are aware that they died but try to live normal lives and see their existence as a fluke. They don't drink blood, they have no special powers, other than having died, and kept on trucking.

Possible stuff you can do to become a Dybbuk - sell your soul, be targeted by demons, basically any blasphemy sort of shit.

Anyone else think something like this?
>>
>>19228652
I liked the reddit one the most with the Anne Rice fanboys hypnotizing everyone besides that one girl. Because it was pretty unusual in terms of content, she didn't even call them vampires and it didn't sound too insane either, like for example the two guys looked pretty average. One was even described as tubby.

Wrist sucker was good too! Agree with the grocery store story.

>>19228682
I wouldn't call that being a vampire though. It's more like some kind of ghost?
>>
File: 1480912434086.png (654KB, 673x535px) Image search: [Google]
1480912434086.png
654KB, 673x535px
>>19228751
Cocky?
You talked to reddit girl? Did she tell you something more? I wonder why it didnt affect her.

Btw you mentioned doing goetia summoning before? How was it? Felt anything? Was thinking about trying that to get some info

>autism increases
>>
File: reddit.png (328KB, 1323x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
328KB, 1323x2000px
>>19228768
I did talk to her 2 months ago on Reddit, I'll attach our conversation as a picture. There's no sensitive information in our conversation and she just kinda explains the encounter a bit more detailed, so I feel comfortable with posting it.

It's funny because lots of people cried here, asking me why I always open vampire threads and why do I look on 4chan on all places... but as I said before: I try to look at different places and 4chan is just one of them!

(And yes, COCKY!)
>>
File: (pom).jpg (39KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
(pom).jpg
39KB, 524x600px
>>19228768
Forgot to answer the Goetia question. Yes, I've attempted several summonings before and felt absolutely nothing and saw no effects either. The only effect that I did feel was that when I started out, alone in a room, candles, circle and all of that, I was really scared. After all I expected to communicate with a real demon...

So I was shaking a bit and breathing heavily, excited and anxious. But that went away pretty quickly as time went on and nothing happened or these things became routine.

Also, the people I did talk to who claimed that demons are real and they do summon them via the Goetia honestly all seemed pretty delusional and had not much going on in their lives - which is weird? If you are being allies with wish-fulfilling, wise demons were are the results? I just think people are not being realistic and fall victim to their own confirmation bias, actively (but subconsciously) searching for stuff confirming it and blending out the rest.

But hey, I might be wrong. I certainly don't know everything.
>>
>>19220660
Vampires are not real, this is a psyop/distraction.

>>>/pol/131995812
>>
>>19228815
Nobody gives a shit about vampires though and only a handful of people discuss or care about the topic so kindly go fuck yourself instead of shilling your pedo conspiracies.
>>
File: 1498074470771.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498074470771.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>19228783
Interesting. So what you think are possible explanations assuming the girl is tellibg truth? Hypnosis is real,right? Is there such a thing as mass hypnosis? If yes I want it.

>>19228803
Well that sucks. Did you 100% follow guide? Werent you half assing it? Did you wash yourself and brush your teeth before? :^)
No wonder you are reluctant to try Selene ritual if it didnt work for you before.
>>
>>19228819
Why are you so mad though?
>>
>>19228833
I think that IF the story is real that the two guys could have been vampires and that for some reason this one girl is an anomaly and was *immune*... it could also explain why she perceived both of the men to look kinda average to unattractive.

It would be good for a vampire to be somewhat attractive, no? Makes it easier to be trust-worthy and lure people in. But not every person who gets turned is probably good looking by default. So what I was thinking is that they have some kind of aura going on that makes them appear more attractive to every person? Like, mind-control?

But the girl was immune to any of it so she wasn't in a daze AND she didn't find them to be good looking at all.

It's getting into crazy territory, my fantasy is going places.

>>19228842
Because schizophrenic pedo conspiracies have nothing to do with vampires and can stay in their threads.
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>19228884
Yea it would make sense that they can do something like that

also

>replying to only half of my post again
STOP
>>
>>19228887
I was about to write the second reply!

And yes, I followed the instructions and guides. And I wasn't dirty either! Honestly all I would suggest to try it out for yourself and see what happens. My own experiences are saying it's not real or/and doesn't work.
>>
>>19228894
Yea guess I will have to try it.
I will look into it once my wageslaving days end(for this week at least)
>>
>>19228884
Idk, pedos are real without a doubt. Vampires though... you're the one asking about their existence
>>
File: (s).gif (994KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
(s).gif
994KB, 853x480px
>>19228918
Please tell me your experiences with it if you have any (even if nothing at all happens), I'm curious.

>>19228932
I honestly don't give a shit about pedos though and would appreciate if pedo-shit stays in pedo threads. I don't go into pedo threads either and start talking about vampires, do I?
>>
File: demon cosplay.jpg (94KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
demon cosplay.jpg
94KB, 600x997px
>>19228947
I will DEFINITELY let you know about my autistic demon summoning adventures!
>>
File: e1bb7dbdbbf9ef1951ed4ff67cfcaecb.jpg (235KB, 2889x2822px) Image search: [Google]
e1bb7dbdbbf9ef1951ed4ff67cfcaecb.jpg
235KB, 2889x2822px
>>19220660
>>19220660
>>19220660

https://truthaboutvampires.tumblr.com
>>
>>19229166
Nice try Vampire Internet Defense Force. VIDF is getting desperate.
>>
>>19229243
They are slowly getting desperate...
>>
>>19229323
I got idea what you could try. If that is you
>>
>>19229383
Try what?
>>
File: magic 2.jpg (100KB, 1851x441px) Image search: [Google]
magic 2.jpg
100KB, 1851x441px
>>19229389
try this
>>
File: 1493029066386.png (855KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493029066386.png
855KB, 1280x720px
>>19229737
That one is evil. You're torturing some poor dog until it brings you what you want. I don't know really.
>>
File: origami dog.jpg (48KB, 504x365px) Image search: [Google]
origami dog.jpg
48KB, 504x365px
>>19229752
No,just some spirit. What happened to your determination?
>>
>>19229776
I am! Still. But... I remember seeing this spell back then and considered trying it but the whole "M" persona rubbed me in the wrong way. I think they only posted morally-weird rituals.

Also, if my own intent and rituals didn't work, if I was (or am) that pathetic that the only way I could attract it into my life is by torturing spirits then I might as well just don't do anything at all.

However! If you're totally fine with the idea and think it's worth a try why don't you do it and tell me what happens? Hmm?
>>
File: magic 1.jpg (149KB, 1393x656px) Image search: [Google]
magic 1.jpg
149KB, 1393x656px
>>19229800
Yeah M posted some straight up vile shit,like pic related.
Dont think about it as torturing.You are basically relieving it from pain.
Because I will be doing goetia summoning. I thought we are in this together,start pulling your weight :^)
>>
File: thinking.png (231KB, 1539x513px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
231KB, 1539x513px
>>19229840
But I already did Goetia and Selene, so I'm 2 points ahead of you. I'm pulling all the weights, boy.
>>
>>19229166
the only good post
>>
are there any vampires in finland and if yes, where can i find them?
>>
>>19229858
I can only count uncomplete Selene as 0,5 points at best.
So whats the next part of your master plan if you refuse to try the spirit thing? Because I´m running out of ideas here.
>>
File: xdqmo1_1280.gif (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xdqmo1_1280.gif
203KB, 1000x1000px
>>19229917
We don't know but they would most likely live in the biggest cities of Finland and where exactly... maybe in night clubs? I know, vague as shit.

>>19229925
That's still 1,5 points ahead.

>So whats the next part of your master plan if you refuse to try the spirit thing? Because I´m running out of ideas here.

Well right now? Just time. We wait. We wait and keep our eyes open. I think either fate has it in store for you or it doesn't. At this point you almost need a "fated encounter" to come across the truth because even after talking to lots and lots of people and reading/trying different stuff there's nothing. And where would you even begin to look for in the outside world with no leads at all?

But he grew old—
This knight so bold—
And o’er his heart a shadow—
Fell as he found
No spot of ground
That looked like Eldorado.

And, as his strength
Failed him at length,
He met a pilgrim shadow—
‘Shadow,’ said he,
‘Where can it be—
This land of Eldorado?’

‘Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,’
The shade replied,—
‘If you seek for Eldorado!’
>>
>>19229947
I dont know anon. I think we should push fate a little but I feel lost
>>
File: themoon.png (798KB, 534x753px) Image search: [Google]
themoon.png
798KB, 534x753px
>>19229992
We are pushing fate though. We aren't just sitting around passively and waiting for something to happen. I turned around thousands of stones and typed my fingers to the bones talking to every fag I could reach for over a year. Reading through texts, trying silly rituals, meditating on the shit and going out at night to empty places in some bizarre hopes to find the answer there.

I feel the only thing left that could be done is to investigate in the night scene and talk to people outside but... first, are vampires even there? And what are the odds to find one that way without ANY lead? It seems so incredibly unlikely and I hate interacting with people, never even put a foot in a club in my life.

Are they even real at all?
If they are real, why would they be interested or willing to talk?
What to do? Where to look?

Problem is, if they don't exist we will never be able to confirm that. You can't find evidence for them being not real. It will always linger in the back of your mind.
>>
>>19230016
Are they real? Probably not. Certainly not, if by vampire you mean what you find in modern fiction. There's no Edward Cullen, Lestat de Lioncourt, or Jean-Claude waiting for you in the moon-shadow of some remote tree.

But what you're doing isn't fruitless. Most of /x/ (indeed, most of humanity) is passive. Waiting for good things to seek them out, the rewards of non-disruptive behavior and inborn deservingness. Your restless is allowing more opportunities for serendipity to enter in.

I'm not suggesting you'll find what you intend to be looking for, but rather that in the process you'll find other things of worth. And perhaps as a result of contact with those things, your desires may evolve. I know that this has been true for me.

My advice, then, is to NOT STRESS ABOUT IT, but rather be open to the will of the universe (or whatever you want to call it; God, Fate, KEK). Sing that one song from Frozen if you must. But you're so fixated on the destination that you're not enjoying the ride. You genuinely do not have to live like that, you're choosing to, and you can choose otherwise.
>>
>>19230236
I appreciate your words but somehow vampires are the only thing left that interest me, it's like a deep imprint in my brain. It sounds really fucking dumb and I wish it wasn't like that, but it is. Could travel the world with all the time and support I have or do what-the-fuck-knows but I just don't want to.

>NOT STRESS ABOUT IT,

I don't anymore. It's more of a restless, cold longing, like sitting in old swampy water... instead of a burning, ticking clock. You get what I mean I guess, am not so good with words.

>Sing that one song from Frozen if you must.

Good idea.
>>
Ah Summer, the greatest of the seasons. The sun is making even humans squint and squirm, bugs are biting you all over (but in my case they just drop dead afterwards, the little fuckers), and men take vacations so they can pretend they aren't willing slaves most of the year.
Glorious. And what's better than summer? Why, conversing with a friendly neighborhood vampire!
"How does it work, mistah vampire?"
"Well boy, you just look at the list, you see if your wonderful city is on the list, then if it is you post any email address you want."
"And what do I get then, mistah vampire?"
"Well, you get to meet wonderful vampires and get sucked on!"
Why would you ever want to miss out?!
THIS TIME:
North America
New York City
Seattle

South America
Rio de Janeiro

Africa
Casablanca
Johannesburg

Asia
Hong Kong
Tokyo
Seoul
Singapore

Europe
London
St.Petersburg
Split

Australia
Melbourne

Very few cities this time. The reasons for this are vast and uncomprehensible to mere mortals.

See my evolution? Now I wait for a thread to organically gain followers!
>>
>>19230295
You can give me your money if you dont need it
>>
File: 131313.png (516KB, 778x720px) Image search: [Google]
131313.png
516KB, 778x720px
>>19230403
Can I? And what do I get in return?

I already tried luring out supernatural-fags for money. That one guy from New York said he would demonstrate he's a vampire to me for 10000$ but I'm on the wrong continent, his offer still stands (I assume) see here: >>19221161

He'll probably do it for 100$ too.
>>
>>19230421
enter here if you want to get mugged, a great offer!
>>
>>19230016
Where've you been?
>>
>>19230475
No, read the text. He even says meet in a PUBLIC place with others around, maybe bring your friend too. In the last thread he also said he would show it to news or something? Like he doesn't know how could make money from it, but that's his main goal.

>>19230478
What do you mean where have I been? More specific please.
>>
>>19230481
i mean, have you actually traveled around the world, or is all your experience based on your backyard

i know plenty of people who CLAIM to have met a vamp, even an american guy on /x/ who saw one on the Charles Bridge
>>
File: 1496493079147.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1496493079147.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>19230489
Read what I wrote. All my research has been online (but there with people all over the world), internal (rituals/meditation) and outside only at remote places like forests in my area. No, I wasn't going out in the city and asking random goths if they know where I can find vampires.

I wouldn't even know where to being looking "in the world" without any lead. Talking to every homeless guy I see? If you have any idea please let me know. Thank you.
>>
>>19230393
You haven't been around lately...why should I think you're legit?
>>
>>19230501
Just post your mail and see what happens.

Also if you know that he has been around before, then you are familiar with him, so why do you ask if he's legit in the first place?
>>
>>19230517
I mean, if he's THE guy or if he's an impersonator.
>>
>>19230524
>Just post your mail and see what happens.
>>
>>19230501
We had a situation with the Syrian migrants in the Motherhouse in 2016/2017. We...ate quite a lot of them.
But the situation has normalized since and it's time to return to being good little doggies.
Can't eat people who are documented alas.
>>
>>19230533
Very encouraging
>>
>>19230560
I don't need to. This is what you don't get. This whole internet thing, it's extra. Superfluous and unecessary. But they are very old, and many of them tend to be insane. Sometimes they find an ugly girl and swear she is joan of fucking arc and god help the one who touches her. and when someone finds joan of arc, they get rewarded. that's my angle. my only angle.
>>
>>19230616
Little fraud, I'm impressed. That wasn't half-bad.
It was also kinda true.
>>
>>19230630
Little fraud imitating the big liar.

So, it was a shit life in Scandinavia back then. Constantinople was our way out of the misery. Byzantium was savvy enough to have us as allies instead of enemies, and we all flocked to the great walls of Miklagard. In great numbers, it was like fucking auditions to your America's Got Talent. If you could make it there you could make it anywhere, hah. Alexios was a craven little man who is remembered far too kindly. His little...call for help created the Crusades. But there was Anna Komnene. Everyone in the guard was a little bit in love with Anna, not in a romantic sense as such, but...she was the kind of person whose very presence made you smile, and in those times, that was a great thing indeed. She was our princess and the jewel of the Empire.
>>
>>19230642
You remembered all of this? Or saved it? For me? That is imprressive.

Tell me more.
>>
>>19230652
I looked at everything you have written over the years because I wanted to see if you are saying the truth and if you're a genuine person but you lie a lot and change your stories or use "sockpuppets" to confirm your lies. Conclusion: You're a deceiver or roleplayer, possibly both.

Now about your e-mail project, there's no point in posting it in a thread like this with already well over 200 posts. People wont even see it, you need to make a new thread to catch their attention but you can't: Only 1 vampire thread is allowed on /x/, so yours will get deleted again. And I'll make a new thread as soon as this one is gone.
>>
>>19230664
That's very interesting, but I don't care. Tell me my words from years ago. I would like to hear them again. Things I say, they stay in the mind but they're amorphous.

Tell me.
>>
>>19227890
What's the source for this?
>>
>>19230676
Nah, I wont. Go and look for yourself.
>>
>>19230697
Ah, you're angry with me. Well boy, I don't say this often, but I will say it to you: I am sorry. Sometimes we don't get the things we want. Accepting this is the greatest challenge of any man or vampire on this planet
>>
>>19230712
No, you just want me to do the work so you can stroke your own ego by seeing all the "wonderful" things you've posted. I politely decline and tell you to do it yourself.
>>
>>19230720
All right.
>>
>>19227890
>>19230689
I found it

'Paris, je t'aime', an anthology movie

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, anon
>>
>>19230805
Has there ever been a more overrated city than Paris? I'm not using "overrated" lightly, I know it's become a buzzword, but holy fucking shit is it overrated. It's the ugliest "beautiful" city in existence.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (30KB, 329x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
30KB, 329x398px
if they were than why have I not seen and porn of them.
>>
>>19230830
you haven't seen any porn of vampires? is this your first time online?
>>
File: RR3BWAx.jpg (30KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
RR3BWAx.jpg
30KB, 394x394px
300 replies later and nothing besides autism.
>>
>>19230842
Would you expect anything less from /x/?

Side note: The "fading" captcha is making me seriously consider eating an asian man.
>>
File: ((duuu)).gif (398KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
((duuu)).gif
398KB, 500x460px
>>19230857
I will always expect more. /x/ has great minds, I'm the best example. Maybe one day I'll print out all our recent 300+ reply vampire threads and hang them on my wall.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19213383
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19189030
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19178984
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19168090
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19156378 (Wow! That one has even over 400!)

More, need more...

> asian man

Asian? What is it about him being asian?
>>
>>19230881
Just an old man's joke. The Emishi were rather caloric. It has no bearing on the Asians of today.
>>
File: morto serra.jpg (7KB, 225x225px)
morto serra.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I´n Brazil we have a political named "José Serra" who look exactly like a humam but everyone knows he are trully a vampire, normaly on he's speaks we say if he lay down on the floor you just need to trow dirty, because he's already dead
>>
>>19230905
You wanna drop some hot old man vampire knowledge on us or just continue to sit drooling in a corner with me?

>>19230909
But if he looks so old and is so weak kind of defeats the point of being a vampire. He is ageing, no?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px)
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>19230925
he had to stop the blood massacre because the country is going wich time more to the botton
>>
>>19230935
Yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>19230925
I have no knowledge to drop. This one>>19230697 can direct you to my founts of wisdom.

I'm just here because. It's kinda what I do, you see.
>>
>>19230943
I am "that" one, buddy. It's me, you and maybe one other person because hardly no one else gives a shit about vampires.

>I'm just here because. It's kinda what I do, you see.

You act like it's a job but can you explain how shit posting and talking about yourself is a job? Because that's 90% what you do.
>>
>>19230953
You truly are a child. I don't say this to demean you. You should understand why I'm on the internet though. And why there is a me everywhere else. It's because there is no such thing as vampires, no matter how convincing we sound.
>>
File: 1497994648971s.jpg (6KB, 235x250px)
1497994648971s.jpg
6KB, 235x250px
>>19230962
When exactly did I say I believe that you're a vampire again?
>>
>>19230972
Irrelevant.
>>
>>19230988
It's not irrelevant, you just called me a child because I believe in vampires, but where did I say I believe for a fact vampires exist?
>>
>>19230997
You should read those posts again, and interpret more accurate meaning.
>>
>>19231016
English is not my native language. You're also not making a lot of sense. So you're saying your "job" is to recruit on the Internet because outside of the Internet no one believes you are a vampire?

1. You said that you hardly need /x/ and that most children come to from clubs and even police stations. So did you lie or nah? Because that's outside of the Internet.
2. If you are a vampire can prove it anyway, you don't need to convince people just with words.
3. As I said, the majority of time you spent on 4chan and in threads you just talk about yourself. Your focus is almost never on anything that could PASS as a job or task, like your mail stuff. Like today... look at you. You didn't even care about the mail thing, you just wanted to hear more about yourself.

And if that's not what you mean, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
>>
>>19231061
Hah, in olden days you would have resided at the end of a field at the edge of a settlement.

But you still fail to understand.
>>
>>19231087
Just tell me, I don't see where the problem is.
>>
>>19231095
I can't tell you, boy. I'm afraid your diligence far surpasses your intellect.
>>
>>19231104
Says the guy who isn't intelligent enough to keep his story consistent and leave traces everywhere. And I'm also not a boy either. I know you have a fetish to call people boys but /x/ is at least 50% women and trannies so get with the times.
>>
>>19231117
Apologies, gender-fluid he-she creature. :)
>>
>>19231137
I'm kinda down with you if all that comes out is evading questions and ignoring logic holes in your stories. If you want to the LARP right, put some effort in.
>>
>>19231087
"residence by or in the field at the edge of the village or settlement".

Renfield.
>>
>>19231167
Yeah, that's funny like I said because it came from a guy who isn't all that intelligent himself.

>Suddenly you have your very own slave. Lately we call them Renfields, but before that they were just Aspirants.

Didn't know that pointing out someone is a retard makes me a slave but hey whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>19231167
The Anglo-Saxon language, it yet bruises the tongue. Further injury added by the omnipresent Latin.
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
Someone called us?
Are we needed here?
>>
>>19231193
There has never been a more slandered group than the Inquisition. Harsh methods, but good men.
>>
>>19231201
>>
>>19231235
Most men think of the Inquisition and think of Spain, but I am speaking of the actual, original Inquisition, of France.
Fighting religious sectarianism was vitally important at the time, for the benefit of fair France and for the benefit of Europe.

This was before all the French became faggots of course. And by faggots I mean pussies, not homosexuals.
>>
>>19231252
>>19231235
https://truthaboutvampires.tumblr.com
>>
>>19231261
No one disagrees with you.
>>
>>19231268
I'll come all the way to Split and cut your fucking head off.
>>
>>19231274
Aspalathos is a city of wonder. It is older than the Roman Empire. I welcome you to come.
>>
>>19231280
Iskon Internet D.d.? Split? Well I'm sure the poorfags in your nasty country wont mind giving me your exact location with the IP address I got for the right money. Nice identity cover, bitch.
>>
>>19231288
Again, you're welcome to come. Anyone who comes here is deemed a true aspirant. I will drain you and give honor to your ancestors.
>>
File: ((aa)).png (222KB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
((aa)).png
222KB, 1000x936px
>>19231297
So cute how you think you're smart but you're dumb enough to click any random link like a clueless chicken. I think you're underestimating my interest and resources, I have all the time in the world and too much money to spent. Let me guess you live in some shithole house? Dirty croatian peasant needs to act mighty on 4chan to compensate? Don't worry, I'll see for myself.

>drain me

Yeah sure, with all the witnesses that will know where I will go. Good luck with that. Maybe let me livestream the whole ordeal.
>>
>>19231316
You're so adversarial, but I've offered no offense to you. You speak so casually of "shitty countries" with no understanding of...well, anything. I've walked on every continent, every one, including the icy place, hah. I've seen every city, or kost of them, at least. I am here because I wish to be here.

Do you wish to be where you are, angry boy?
>>
>>19231339
You're treating people like they are below you and you're so smug for no reason. Let me just roleplay with you know:

Are your fellow vampires okay with you so clumsily giving away your location on the Internet? Giving away your IP address that can be traced to a name and street through your provider?

I hope they are because I'll come with some friends and cameras. Just give me an interview, okay?
>>
>>19231350
They are. And I will say again, you are welcome in my city. Your cameras are welcome in my city. Calling the police is welcome in MY city.
But you should understand, I am not a man. The welcome I offer might not be to your taste.
The police in MY city might not be to your taste. One last time, you are free to come here. I won't speak of this anymore.
>>
>>19231374
>that pathetic damage control

Yeah, you better shut the fuck up now, faggot.
>>
>>19231383
Very well.
>>
File: marilyn-monroe-bye.gif (555KB, 420x319px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-monroe-bye.gif
555KB, 420x319px
>>19231392
>>
>>19230812
Paris sucks. Though I may be biased because I just want to leave.

Also, this thread holy shit.
>>
>>19231553
Oh thank the fucking Heavens, YES, thank you! Paris fucking sucks! I'm not the only man alive who sees it, yes? It's so shity.
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (69KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
69KB, 640x414px
>>19231374
>>19231339
>>19231274
>>19231167
>>19231137
>>19231104
>>19231087
>>19230962
O H M Y G A W D
H

M
Y

G
A
W
D
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>19231553
>, this thread holy shit.

To be fair, it already hit over 310 replies at the most autistic point so it was beyond the bump limit and meant for the trash can anyway. All the stuff that came after was not relevant anyway.
>>
>>19231596
It's faggotry born of an old man's ego, you can but forgive and be gracious about it.
>>
>>19231601
youre not helping the thread quality if you always engage in drama.
>>
>>19231601
Yep. I've been in contact with a guy whose uncle has some weird shit on his computer about vamps. He's pretty sure it's just plot for a fiction novel as writing was was his uncles hobby, but should be intreseting nonethless. Once he gets that drive all figured out and sends me the stuff I'll share it with all the anons here.
>>
>>19231620
And your words will be met with glorious approval!
>>
File: noose.jpg (10KB, 300x391px)
noose.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
Is the faggot still here?
Please kill yourself and rid the world of your sorry existence.
Anyway, some people here are actually interested in finding out some things.
So this >>19231619
Sounds like a good idea.
This edgy underage faggot doesn't deserve the (you)s Just post bananas or something to make him go away, preferably to a place he can end his suffering for ever with a well placed bullet to his head... or a rope like pic related
>>
File: 1238s.jpg (45KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1238s.jpg
45KB, 379x417px
>>19231619
Bitch please.

Most of these threads wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me and czech-anon keeping them bumped and supplied. Also a little drama doesn't hurt.

>>19231620
>has some weird shit on his computer about vamps.

Whaaat! I wanna know! Did his uncle die and they came across it on his computer? Well, I'll make a new thread tomorrow (or you can, depends who is awake) and then we'll see in the next days...
>>
>>19231632
"Is the faggot still here?"

Can a question even be more vague? Because there a LOT of faggots here and the thread was already auto-sageing when the shitposting started, so calm down pal.
>>
>>19231632
That's a seven-coil Hangman's Noose, by the way. No executioner would ever use that. Bad luck.
>>
>>19231634
Yeah, old age heart failure. He left him the stuff in his will. Its on a weird OS so hes decrypting it so not much info yet. Plus I'm too drunk togo into detail anyways.-
>>
File: guillotine_by_88grzes-d7rd8gg.jpg (602KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
guillotine_by_88grzes-d7rd8gg.jpg
602KB, 1300x866px
>>19231645
Should I use this instead?
Look, whatever, just make him dead already

>>19231636
The faggot that posted these posts >>19231596
larp should be a bannable offense
It contaminates threads that otherwise could be interesting
>>
File: dmQjSs1sk1rjvo1_500.png (44KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
dmQjSs1sk1rjvo1_500.png
44KB, 500x485px
>>19231648
Maybe old grandpa and his stories are the key that will open our eyes to the existence of vampires. (Probably not.) But beggars can't be choosers, especially not in these threads.

>Plus I'm too drunk togo into detail anyways.

Well sounds like you had fun at least...
>>
File: RIP.png (45KB, 642x315px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
45KB, 642x315px
>>19231666
>666

Reminds me of the guy who said he will come visit me (and anyone else) if they invite him, cause he got Satan-trips too and people got "spooked" about it.

Pro tip: He never visited, the bitch.
>>
>>19231666
The Halifax Gibbet was-oh fuck it. Yeah, that's good.
>>
>>19231374
Da li je to otvoren poziv? Poruka nije bila namenjena meni, ali nisam mogao da ne primetim... Moj interes je malo drugacije prirode, bez neprijateljskog tona.
>>
>>19231692
Serb?
>>
>>19231704
If you'd rather proceed in English, yes.
>>
>>19231719
I have no favor for Ottoman lapdogs. Or their descendants. Moram odbiti tvoju ruku, nažalost.
>>
>>19231730
Ottoman lapdogs? For someone who claims to have lived as long as you have, you show a surprising lack of understanding of our regional history... There is no one who knows hatred for the Ottomans better than my people. No one.
>>
>19231730 (Sorry, no (you)s for you)
I have a question for the "vampire" here
чaмy вaм пaдaбaeццa пpымaць пeвeнь y aзaдaк тaк шмaт?
>>
>>19231761
Your hatred of the Ottomans does not conflict with your status as lapdogs.

I am politely refusing your extended hand. Do not press the issue.
>>
>>19231765
I just can't help myself.
>>
>two shit irrelevant countries arguing who's less irrelevant

L O L
>>
>>19231784
An American?
>>
File: kys.gif (951KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
kys.gif
951KB, 500x432px
Samo se že končaj, prekleta avtistična pizdaj

Loodan, et sa lõpuks nagu pic seotud

I feel sad for you OP. Another day it is. When the faggot is no more and returns to being raped by his grandpa instead of shitposting this hard.
Only such a trauma can explain such faggotry.
Another thread ruined...
Outta here
>>
File: 397353_030821c1_if.jpg (20KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
397353_030821c1_if.jpg
20KB, 240x360px
>>19231774
So you would count every kingdom that fell to the Ottomans as their "lapdogs"? Were the Byzantines lapdogs too?

The Order of the Dragon, the battle of Kosovo... your view seems strangely narrow, more akin to someone younger who still harbors some bitterness from the propaganda surrounding the wars of the 20th century.

This picture is a more accurate representation of my bloodline and our relationship with the Ottomans. The Pasha's head is still kept at the Cetinje Monastery.

But you're entitled to your refusal. I have no desire to impose, other than to correct your mistaken impression.
>>
File: (0).jpg (22KB, 288x318px) Image search: [Google]
(0).jpg
22KB, 288x318px
>>19231820
Um... what the fuck is that gif? Please not. And I see your point but you don't need to feel sorry because I actively engage the roleplayers myself. Good night.
>>
>>19231830
Hah, is that what they say these days? Well, that is fine by me. We shall agree to disagree.
Perhaps I'm just too sensitive of a fellow.
>>
Whoever called Croatia shithole and its people shitty peasants is fucking disgusting. Fuck off cunt
>>
>>19231863
Why are you so triggered? Did I say the truth? Lol. We have a saying over here, goes like: "Wounded dogs bark."
>>
>>19231867
Croatia is one of the better countries in Europe tho. Where are you from? I bet it is some shithole like Germany,France or England
>>
>>19231860
Perhaps you are. I will leave you a contact email, in case you change your mind.
>[email protected]
>>
File: ggggfdd.gif (654KB, 414x498px) Image search: [Google]
ggggfdd.gif
654KB, 414x498px
>>19231885
Germany is objectively better than Croatia. Croatia is a shithole like Bosnia, only with more catholic people. It was was cucked by Austria, then Yugokekia, and is now an utterly irrelevant non-country sittting under Slovenia. Literally the only time people think of "Croatia" is when they visit Italy and wonder what is across the Aegean.
>>
>>19231895
I myself will not, but I will of course send it to the Motherhouse as I would with any other mail. I may discriminate, but the House does not.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>19231898
Only thing better about Germany is money. Otherwise its shit.
Croatia got nice beaches and sea. What does Germany have? Trucks of peace and hordes of immigrants?
>>
File: tenor.gif (297KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
297KB, 498x354px
>>19231911
The reason Croatia doesn't have a "shitskin" invasion is because it's too dirty and poor for them.

> nice beaches and sea.

Normie detected.
>>
>>19231898
Boy, if you are trying to piss me off or something, I should remind you that I only reside in Croatia, I am not a Croat. I am from what eventually became Norway, I suppose. I've already stated as much, many times over. I merely have an affinity for Split.

Now if you want to shittalk Split, we can arrage some rage, hah. If you find such things amusing.
>>
>>19231927
I'm not even talking to you. Only speak to me when I give you permission.
>>
>>19231928
Apologies.
>>
>>19231936
Also I already told you that half of this board are females, genderfluid and transsexuals so you need to drop calling everyone a boy because it's highly offensive.
>>
>>19231946
That I cannot do. Old dogs and new tricks.
>>
>>19231924
>it's too dirty and poor for them.
Thats good then.

Forgot to mention that they have better food and better looking girls.
Whats so great about Germany except money?
>>
File: c43.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>19231955
It's cleaner, more civilized, more relevant, more money. The most important spirits live in Germany too. Germany could beat Croatia up in a fist fight.

> better looking girls.

Yo, that's very subjective. But don't worry I'm going to "culturally enrich" an east european man with my genetics one day. Allahu Akbar, can't stop the arab revolution. Darkies you called it?
>>
>>19231964
What's the fun when you make the Islam jokes before anyone else can?
>>
>>19231973
I'm a child of Allah, why have sex when you can praise. Bless.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19231964
>cleaner
No. Have you been to Croatia?
>more civilized
not anymore
> more relevant
in EU their vote got same value as yours
>The most important spirits live in Germany
elaborate
>Germany could beat Croatia up in a fist fight
seeing how germany boys are getting more and more femine and how Croatia partisans BTFOed Nazis in WW2 I doubt it
>Yo, that's very subjective
"no"
>but don't worry I'm going to "culturally enrich" an east european man with my genetics one day
have fun,east europe is unironically shit
>darkies
I prefer term "čmoud". Dont try to push racism on me tho desu
>>
>>19231997
>No. Have you been to Croatia?
>in EU their vote got same value as yours

I haven't been to Croatia because it is literally too irrelevant to even be in my thoughts at any point whatsoever. But it's common knowledge.

>seeing how germany boys are getting more and more femine

That's not bad. Feminine boys/men can be cute and insightful. Being omega doesn't mean you're feminine.

>elaborate

It's a german secret, can't share it.

>have fun,east europe is unironically shit

Are you coming to my wedding?

>I prefer term "čmoud". Dont try to push racism on me tho desu

What does cmoud even mean?

(tfw awake since yesterday, daylight outside, birds are screeching, shitposting about literal who countries on 4chan in a vampire thread)

Maybe you were right and it is time for us and get assisted suicide after all.
>>
>>19232013
Well, all Germans shouuld get assisted suicide, but that's just because they love ruining shit for everyone. After WWI and WWII failed, they decided to over-correct and shit up all of Europe with their refugee German Guilt.
>>
>>19232026
And what exactly are YOU doing for Europe?
>>
>>19232036
Not inviting Islamist animals, more than Germany ever did.
>>
>>19232013
>I haven't been to Croatia because it is literally too irrelevant to even be in my thoughts at any point whatsoever. But it's common knowledge.

Well I was

>That's not bad. Feminine boys/men can be cute and insightful. Being omega doesn't mean you're feminine.

being pussy ass bitch who bends over to your new African overlords means you are pretty femine and also cuck

>It's a german secret, can't share it.

My family came to Bohemia from Saxony shortly before ww1. I got more Ge*man than Czech ancestry,you can tell me.

>Are you coming to my wedding?

Sure if you will have it here. 6. safest country in the World baby. No beheadings here

>What does cmoud even mean?

smoke/fume
>>
>>19232042
It's not like you can stop it either way. These animals will just take over and you'll sit there watching.
>>
>>19232048
No I won't, I'm not German. I'm allowed to defend myself
>>
File: tgJeVsS.png (412KB, 722x625px) Image search: [Google]
tgJeVsS.png
412KB, 722x625px
>>19232046
Okay, I let you in on a super deep secret cause you're my ally.

I talk shit about every country because I enjoy people getting triggered, like they have some bizarre connection of pride with the land. For what reason? It's not like your short life had anything to do with how the country is.

Actually I don't care about Croatia nor do I care if anyone says Germany is a shithole.

>No beheadings here

But what if I want to get beheaded. It does seem quite romantic...

>being pussy ass bitch who bends over to your new African overlords means you are pretty femine and also cuck

Are you saying females are pussy ass bitches who bend over for everyone? Is that a feminine trait?
>>
>>19232052
How are you gonna defend yourself against 100 angry Alis running into your house? You don't, kid.
>>
>>19232062
Hah. The land lasts much longer than men do. The pride comes from knowing the ones who came before made it a land worth living in, and that the deeds of the people on the land will make a land worth living in for future generations.
The land stays, the humans go.

The Holy Roman Empire was quite impressive once. But the people of your land have lost their way.
>>
>>19232080
And what exactly do you as a new person have to do with the efforts and achievements of your ancestors besides being RANDOMLY (with zero effort) born into that place?
>>
File: smug.jpg (29KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
29KB, 372x351px
>>19232062
>But what if I want to get beheaded. It does seem quite romantic...

Its not. Arabs are usually limp wristed pussies who lack physicall strength to properly behead someone so they use their knives as saw instead,slowly removing head.

>Are you saying females are pussy ass bitches who bend over for everyone? Is that a feminine trait?

you tell me :^)

Hope you find yourself nice ukranian man or whatever you want to enrich :^)
>>
>>19232084
You are born with the responsibility of maintaining the values that made the land so desirable, and with the responsibility of ensuring it will remain so for your descendants.
>>
File: ((U)).gif (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
((U)).gif
179KB, 400x400px
>>19232086
Oh right. Slow beheading might not be that romantic. Also that's very offensive towards arabs, ok? Feelings being hurt.

>you tell me :^)

I don't bend over for anyone, that's why I'm asking you. Actually I would say men bend over more for women than the other way around. Also let me remind you that the male Gspot is in the ass.

REALLY makes you think doesn't it...

(I'm getting flashbacks to the male vampire molesting the refugee boys. Huh-uh.)

>Hope you find yourself nice ukranian man or whatever you want to enrich :^)

I wish I had these normie desires but I fear it will only stay a joke. Maybe you can live it out for me, you already like the beaches. I don't know where the connection is cause I'm tired, just roll with it.
>>
>>19232098
And why exactly are you born with that responsibility if you had absolutely no choice in the matter to begin with? What if you don't even like the land?
>>
>>19232105
All men must live somewhere. They need a place to build their life upon. Germany is a better place than most, in my opinion. If your personal values say otherwise, go and fight with the arabs.

But no matter the ideology, everyone needs a place to build their life upon.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>19232099
>Also that's very offensive towards arabs, ok? Feelings being hurt.

What kind of čmo..arab are you even? :^) My cousin got darkened by egyptian(or is he from Tunis?) and he is total cunt. Expecting him to join ISIS anytime soon desu. At least they didnt name all their kids Mohammed I guess.

>Actually I would say men bend over more for women than the other way around

Being submissive is mostly associated with females tho. Being beta is being submissive. Surely you heard phrase "man up and stop being little bitch" ?

>I wish I had these normie desires but I fear it will only stay a joke. Maybe you can live it out for me, you already like the beaches. I don't know where the connection is cause I'm tired, just roll with it.

You wish? I thought you are not interested in it at all...
REALLY makes you think doesn't it...
>>
File: (((zz))).jpg (65KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
(((zz))).jpg
65KB, 551x413px
>>19232133
I'm only halfu arab but you see dark blood is always stronger and shows more. In appearance and temperament.

Do you know that my first Twitch ban was for a public bomb threat against a company? You see what I mean now...

>Being submissive is mostly associated with females tho. Being beta is being submissive. Surely you heard phrase "man up and stop being little bitch" ?

I'm too dizzy in the head to even talk about this and how much I disagree but catch me tomorrow and I'll write A WHOLE PAGE!!!

>You wish? I thought you are not interested in it at all...

I do wish I was interested in this kind of stuff because I'm so bored and anhedonic. It would be objectively better if I had an interest in something normal like men or going outside instead of just obsessively posting about vampires.
>>
File: smug3.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19232152
I know you are half arabu thats why I´m asking what kind of arabu.
I would not be able to tell you are mixed if you didnt say. I guess your dark blood is not that strong

>I'm too dizzy in the head to even talk about this and how much I disagree but catch me tomorrow and I'll write A WHOLE PAGE!!!

I will

>I do wish I was interested in this kind of stuff because I'm so bored and anhedonic. It would be objectively better if I had an interest in something normal like men or going outside instead of just obsessively posting about vampires.

Be the change you want to be. Go out hunting for vampires and maybe you get desire and find yourself nice German/Turk boy :^)
>>
>>19232183
I don't care for boys/men/girls/women and my brain is shutting down hard

I cant tell you my exact arab origin or you can use bloodline magic on me Im already in bed good night morning taalkakkl taaalk to you tomorrow about tfw no vampires

Peace
>>
>>19232195
>I cant tell you my exact arab

rude,why not?

Night
>>
>>19232202
BLOODLINE
MAGIC

NSLEEP NOW
>>
>>19232195
>>19232202
Arabs fight for their view of what the world should be. The West fights for their view of what the world should be. This is just and proper. The stronger will impose its will upon others and shape future culture.

I am more parrtial to the West and would see it victorious, but I have my doubts. It has become somewhat infatilized and womanized.
>>
>>19232209
IF I COULD USE FUCKING BLOODLINE MAGIC I WOULD MOST LIKELY BE ABLE TO FIND VAMPIRES TOO JESUS FUCK

GO SLEEP
>>
>>19220752
Basically this.
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.