[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chaos magic bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: CNrxfhLWUAAytai.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CNrxfhLWUAAytai.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
>>
>>19220531
No, not at all. However, most modern practitioners (that I know) haven't reached any level of attainment in any system, and basically think that Chaos magic is just Jerking off on crudely drawn sigils and cosplaying on LSD. Probably because they either don't read the Chaos texts or don't care. Seems like option B. A lot of them will say "It's Chaos, Maann, those are just suggestions! We don't have to do anything productive! As long as we Beeliieevee, it will come true, maaann." It's pathetic, really. And it's nothing against drugs or drug use on my part, either.
>>
>>19220531
Ehh its whatever just dont jerk off on it thats disgusting
>>
>>19220531
Magic in general is bullshit unless it's proven.
>>
>>19220531
Yes. all magic is bullshit. There is 0 proof that magic exists.
>>
>>19220847
Actually magic can exist, but only if you allow it to exist. And it will only be real in your subjective perspective of reality (which is all that matters since it's the only perspective you can experience)
>>
grant morrison disinfo speech
>>
>>19220847
You're on a "PARANORMAL" board you fuckwit
>>
>>19220847
yes there is proof you retard.
The FBI even realeased some doscuments, stating it was a real phenomenon. But a useless one. (to them)
>>
But why the fuck does it matter anyway?
Search for the answers yourself, I doubt many of you will.
Some might read books
But even less, might actually put in the work.
>>
>>19220531
Magic of all kinds is fake, don't even ever consider attempting it, there's nothing to see here, move along and forget you even heard of magic.
>>
>>19221914
One of the best parts of this Art is that it has a built in mechanism to repel the lazy. Wish it had more mechanisms built into against other kinds of assholes.
>>
>>19220786
>the chaos texts
Eggblain? What are these chaos texts of which you speak? Where can they be found? How can I get my hands on one?
>>
>>19220531
Of course it's bullshit. Chaos magic is the most bullshit thing there is, and it still would be if it worked. That's kinda the point.
>>
>>19220908
Pomo loser. If something is only real in your subjective perspective of reality, GET THEE TO A PSYCHIATRIST. They'll reroute your psychotic ass into a CIA program and you'll really get to see new worlds.
>>
Yes, chaos magic is bullshit. I've never seen them produce meaningful results, most are simply convincing themselves they caused results while blackout drunk.
>>
>>19222758
This library:

>>19216581

In the "Chaos" folder.
>>
>>19220847
(((They))) hide it. Look at the Kabbalah and satanic rituals, magic is real but evil. You have to go to great lengths(child sacrifice, rapes) to achieve it. Think of pizzagate and pedogate, think of why children? Why is there this giant internconneted web in the government to have pedo rings? It's for magic and Satan.
I advise against it, no good can come from it.
>>
>>19222838
Bottom Jizzle. Get outside and see a tree once in a while. It'll do ya good.
>>
>>19220531
The idea of pulling beliefs from other ideologies and overlaying them with your current understanding for a time and choosing to believe in something at will(or to stop believing it at will) is probably a very valuable skill to have today. Especially with technology making memetics something to be concerned with.
As for the rest of it and all of its baggage, you can take it or leave it.
>>
File: _02_by_exellero-d96tsc4.jpg (376KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_02_by_exellero-d96tsc4.jpg
376KB, 900x1200px
Any ritual that you put enough energy and willpower into might have an effect. No magic is 'bullshit' but all the hocus-pocus surrounding it usually is.
>>
>>19222838
Kabbalah is hardly evil, anon.
Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean its something to fear.
inb4 da joos
>>
>>19222838
Not all magic is evil

>>19222857
Kabbalah isn't inherently evil but it has been abused by the elites
>>
>>19222866
>but it has been abused by the elites
[CITATION MISSING]
>>
>>19220531

Its the butterfly effect anon

micro level particles interacting with one another

you should watch one of those movies with multiple random protaganists lives causing and effecting/ crossing paths with one another
>>
>>19222866
How would elites even abuse that?
It's so benign I couldn't even think what you could do with it besides hiding the more valuable things you might get out of it when it comes to understanding god.
>>
>>19222784
Why would you get to a psychiatrist? If what you see is 100% real to you, then it's real. I don't mean shit like hallucinations, I mean changing reality as you desire. If you are hallucinating then other people should not be able to see it, but if you're able to make changes visible to other people then you're successfully warping reality. Also you are probably imagining your entire life while you're really actually in a psychiatric ward totally detached from reality, so does it really matter? Reality is as flexible as you want it to be, because there's nothing special about it, it is at most a sensory "3D" experience.
>>
>>19221887
Link it up
>>
What I don't understand is the "ego" part of it.

Why go to the lenghts of changing relaity, making things happen just to amuse me or make me happy, when I could just wish for me to be happy with what I have, and pretty much become a mongoloid that's laughing all the time, or make me into a drone that's happy being a drone, why fucking force the entire universe into becoming something else just to fulfill my own selfishness? wouldn't it be much easier to just change me and my perspective of everything, and leave the universe as it is?
>>
>>19220531
No.
>>
>>19223345
Tantric enlightenment this one
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.