[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ticknall Doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

So I saw a few threads recently asking about that Chris guy and the Doctor thread. I can't believe I'm STILL looking into this shit. But I am.

For those who don't know the story, I don't have the screenshot of the original thread but here's a quick run down:

>OP stalked by demon doctor for whole life
>OP decides its time to hunt this doctor down
>Livestreams the whole thing for us
>Weird shit starts happening innawoods
>Noises
>Things being thrown
>Singing
>Last live clip is OP running for his life
>OP goes quiet for a few days
>OP comes back and promises to deliver photos from his friend
>OP comes back a few times saying shit like "I'll be back soon" and "sorry for the delay"
>OP still not back...

So why am I here now?

Well, I did a little investigation into this area and this whole story of the nazi doctor. Still working on it so far but I found this...

http://ufostalker.com/event/84524

http://ufostalker.com/event/84596

Both of these UFO reports come from the area around the reservoir where OP was hunting the doctor. Both of these reports were made on the same night that OP last went out hunting the doctor. In fact, the times given for the reports were DURING the live stream.

Both reports detail similar technological issues that OP was having (red/pink shit on phone camera)

What do you guys think?
>>
Sounds like he's full of shit.
>>
Here's another link to a UFO report from a different source

http://ufonewshub.com/ufo-sighting-in-ticknall-england-on-2017-06-14-220000-fireballs-over-foremark-reservoir/
>>
>>19220506
I was there from the beginning with this shit, gotta admit that it's the best x thread I've ever been in. Don't think OP was full of shit if I'm honest.
>>
>>19220510
Still waiting for Chris to come back. It was entertaining for sure, but I'm slowly starting to think he ran out of ideas amd that's why he hasn't posted shit.
>>
File: doctor.jpg (3MB, 4284x3836px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
3MB, 4284x3836px
dumping
>>
File: The Doctor Hunt - Night 1.png (638KB, 1920x1438px) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor Hunt - Night 1.png
638KB, 1920x1438px
>>
File: The Doctor Hunt - Night 2.png (872KB, 2892x1544px) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor Hunt - Night 2.png
872KB, 2892x1544px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.