[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7/7 Happenings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: ids_habidding.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
ids_habidding.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
Always a happening that never actually happens. I have cosmic blue balls from all the non happenings.
>BUT
A few people have put their reputations on the line by saying that "something" is happening THIS WEEK; before, during, and after the 4th of July.
Some things I've read are:
>Some sort of cosmic / reality shift
>Mass arrests (1 to 15 THOUSAND) people in the US-Gov. Pedos and Satanists BTFO
>UFO / Alien disclosure
>Banking system collapse and replacement with new (ready to go) system that doesn't use fake money created from out some jew's ass

Any of you Anons have any inside info on reality shaking (cosmic) events THIS WEEK?
>>
i know mexicans are protesting right next to my house because they have shitty jobs are are using megaphones and chanting at 630 in the am. thats what i know is fucking happening. god damn it
>>
>>19220507
Lol I dont think Ive ever seen a Mexican or a black person outside of American Tv shows.
>>
File: 1498520725711.gif (516KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498520725711.gif
516KB, 245x240px
>7/7
HEH!
>>
>>19220511
THEIR REAL AND THEIR PISSED
>>
>>19220500
You guys been having failed predictions since 2012.

Something may be happening, but no one knows when. No one.
>>
File: ayylemau.png (17KB, 481x436px) Image search: [Google]
ayylemau.png
17KB, 481x436px
(OP here)
>>19220511
I see a damn good looking (half) Mexican in the mirror every morning. I think Corey Goode claims that some Mayans developed space travel 10,000 years ago and flew off into space. So that would technically make them "Space Mexicans"

>>19220512
I chose 7/7 because it's sounds extra stupid and is close to the 4th. I remember the big nothing burger of 5/5/2005. Hell, I remember the "harmonic convergence" in 1987. Did I mention that I have cosmic blue balls?
>>
>>19220514
It's time for some brutal honesty, now.

If you are unable to see the results of a prediction, the only failures are of your own making. In that sense, you have successfully failed to observe the results of the prediction, which was only ever some thing like a plan that some people decided to work together on to bring about change.

Congratulations. You've successfully managed to convince your self that... I don't know what exactly. You never actually said. That every thing is just business as usual I suppose.

Well done. You did it. You were a contrarion, compared to the people who decided to use this opportunity to affect change.

How very unique of you.
>>
>>19220583
Are you okay?
>>
>>19220554
You haven't chosen anything.
7/7 was a meme weeks ago already
>>
File: Nazca-Peru-Alien2017.png (439KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nazca-Peru-Alien2017.png
439KB, 759x500px
>>19220500
They found this alien and Peru and the doctors are examining it
>>
>>19220593
Here you go:

>>19220583
>every thing is just business as usual

Please feel free to revisit this thread as often as you need reassurance.
>>
>>19220691
I think you need a break.
>>
>>19220500
>A few people have put their reputations on the line
Who? I'm fairly certain lots of things will be going boom in the sky.
>>
>>19220500
There should just be a Happening General thread :p

But it's never gonna happen. :)
>>
>>19220583
>If you are unable to see the results of a prediction, the only failures are of your own making

>"Just because i'm making wild assumptions and talking out my ass doesn't mean that i'm wrong when it doesn't happen, it means you are"

for those of you who wanted it in english and not pretend seer

Take your pills anon
>>
>>19221180
Mercy always does use her unique style of speech.
Not so hard to understand.
Btw, take your abilify.
>>
>>19221197
The joke is that she's being retarded, not that people can't understand it

take your GED classes
>>
>>19221210
The joke is that you actually don't understand her, not that she's retarded.
>GED
Not everyone is a burger here.
>>
>>19221180
>>19221197
>>19221210
>>19221225

ITT: Tripfags arguing about who is more important
>>
Tsuki WIllc set us free go to systemspace.link
>>
>>19221225
if I didn't understand her then why did I dissect her fucking quote and make a joke about it, genius? The fact that there's people that listen to that shit is bad enough but you've been trying your hardest to defend her and just looking more and more like a white knight who's missing some chromosomes so that might be slightly worse/funnier

Maybe after your GED you can take a walk and talk to some real girls
>>
>>19221238

but that isn't what we're arguing about, I'm trying to make fun of someone and he's trying to ride their dick

You should probably think of an actual insult instead of relying on memes to do your comedy for you
>>
>>19221263
Insults aren't comedy, you aren't funny, and in fact most find you to be a distasteful piece of human waste which would be more at home in a dumpster than anywhere else. The same generally applies to the other tripfags and the retard who's using the name "Mercy" as well.
>>
>>19221238
Nope.
>>19221244
>Tsuki
Hahahahahah. I'm 1113 there!
>>19221252
You did dissect a lot... and understand shit.
>GED
Again, not everyone is a burger.
>>
File: triumph_insult_comic_dog.jpg (163KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
triumph_insult_comic_dog.jpg
163KB, 480x457px
>>19221271
You sound a little mad there, pal. You shouldn't get so worked up over what's in other posts namefields, especially when you're talking to someone who's entire schtick is to fuck with people who have such a problem with tripfags

>Insults aren't comedy

who the fuck is this then
>>
>>19221273
the point of saying you should take your GED is to illustrate that you don't understand basic shit. stop trying to prove to me that you're "not a burger" dude, you're just making the joke more powerful
>>
>>19221290
Ah, the classic
>I was only pretending to be retarded.
I don't give a flying fuck what your schtick is, the fact that you even believe you can have a schtick here is a sign that you deserve as much shit as any other tripfag.
No, insults aren't really comedy on the whole, but comedy is subjective, so three or four dumbasses like yourself may find insults funny solely for their insulting quality.
>>
File: 1498731952272.gif (996KB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1498731952272.gif
996KB, 334x357px
>>19221304
>>
>>19221318
Whose side are you even on? I certainly hope it isn't supposed to be mine.
>>
>>19221304
When did I say I was pretending to be anything? my name is PESTE retard, as in PESTEr, as in it must really pester you that I have a tripcode on. that's the schtick. how do you not get it by now?

the fact that you believe that you're getting anywhere here by trying to convince me that comedy is subjective but insult comedy isn't comedy, while simultaneously proving my point is fucking gold though, keep going.

I'm not even trying to do insult comedy, i'm just fucking with some kids here, and what's making it so funny to me is people like you who think a well worded response will make me magically stop and admit that you're right
>>
>ITS HAPPENING
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOP1uQoxKJm1b2-OWb7_sJA/videos
>>
>>19221320
>I'm in nobody's side.
>I'm in everybody's side.
You tell what side is this one.
>>
>>19221325
*well worded and obviously butthurt
>>
>>19221325
Just because I am articulate enough to properly word a response doesn't mean that I expect anyone as stupid as you to see the error of their ways on the virtue of that alone. Comedy is indeed subjective, and "insult comedy", as you put it, is well in the minority of comedy as a whole, meaning that most people would not find it to be well-made or even satisfying comedy. I got your schtick from the get-go, believe me, but the entire problem I have here is that you actually think that ironically being a retarded tripfag is any better than just normally being a retarded tripfag.
>>
>>19221326
Summarize? That's a lot of videos to watch all at once.
>>
>>19221334
Well you're posting a cringy old meme so that's +1 towards my side if you're on his

Dude in the meme looks retarded so that's another for me +1

but I guess you're telling me to le deal with it lol so I guess that could be seen as some help on his side

i'm just as confused as neckbeard anon is, frankly
>>
>>19221339
>I got your schtick from the get-go

why are you still replying? I guess I'm non-retarded enough to get a rise outta you still

The only other people you see putting together articulated arguments over shit that really doesn't matter are typically the fedora folk, so this whole thing really isn't helping you look like you're 'winning' this argument. Just making it worse for yourself, my man.
>>
>>19221353
I see that you've decided to attempt to divert attention from my main argument onto your fellow tripfag who decided to make a confusing argument for an unknown side. If we're going by points, that's a fuckton for me, good job.
>>
>>19221353
What meme?
No pic in that reply.

ON-TOPIC: Search the first mention of 7/7/17 in /x/
Who did it?
>>
>>19221364
I'm replying because I haven't got anything better to do. No, I don't own a fedora nor do I have a neckbeard, but I do happen to own a firm grasp on the English language and I enjoy exercising it on occasion. The rise you are getting from me is marginal at best, at least now, I will grant that at first it was considerable. The other reason I'm replying is because you refuse to concede your point.

Also, in light of this post, I take back
>>19221365
so good job there
>>
>>19221365
I see that you've convinced yourself that making an offhand comment about another post means that I've "diverted attention from your main argument" like i'm defending a court case.

There's no need to do that when your argument is about nothing and is also providing me with laughs
>>
>>19221374
Why do you figure it matters who did it?
>>19221381
I see you have little grasp on the general principles of discussion, and some sort of disorder which forces laughter at things, which if considered in any sort of emotional light, would be sad at best.
>>
itt: sand blasted vagoos
>>
>>19221390
I can't argue with that, you're pretty much right.
>>
>>19221388
Oh yes it Does Matter who did the first 7/7/17 mention...
>>
>>19221396
Why, though?
>>
>>19221399
Because it's funny af.
I remember it like it was me who did it...
>>
>>19221419
I see, so it really doesn't matter. Is this thread actually going to turn into a happening thread, or what?
>>
>No, I don't own a fedora nor do I have a neckbeard

Pretty convincing when you go on to say

>but I do happen to own a firm grasp on the English language and I enjoy exercising it on occasion

hahaha jesus christ dude

>The rise you are getting from me is marginal at best

but i'm still getting one out of you though

>The other reason I'm replying is because you refuse to concede your point.

because my point has been proven like six times by now, my man. I'm not trying to win or lose any arguments, i'm not really arguing any points, honestly. I've said it a million times, I'm here to fuck with some kids and i'm very much succeeding. Even if you stop, that means I've "Won" in your world, and if you continue, you look more and more like an angry little child. if you think we're still arguing on your personal definitions of comedy then you really should think about why I would care about how you feel about anything when my goal is to fuck with you, and also make you look like a huge tryhard fool in front of what i'm guessing is your peers

in short: You really shouldn't call the person who so easily makes you look like an angry reddit child dumb and try and convince him you're smart by pretending to be eloquent
>>
>>19221427
If you think 7/7 will have a HUBE HABBENING you will be severely disappointed... unless you are Gnostic or have similar beliefs to them.
>>
>>19221429
Also 7/7 is my birthday! Which means its almost been about 10 years that i've been on some kinda *chan in some form.

420chan is better though, but 4chan's /mu/ and /x/ are places i've been browsing for too long to give up. Also sharethreads
>>
>>19221379
>>19221429

Holy shit, can y'all shut the fuck up, agree to disagree or whatever the fuck, and stop derailing this thread? Aight, thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>19221429
Yes, because I certainly give any fucks about your opinion of me. You're not really fucking with any kids, as you put it, because at this point you're not even getting a rise out of me at all. You need to expand your horizons for tomfuckery at this point, or actually contribute something productive, or do something that actually provides you with satisfaction. And, hey, if sitting there thinking I care at this point is that, whatever. Yes, I'm sure I look like a tryhard fool, whatever that is meant to convey. Happy early birthday, though.

>>19221430
Nah, I'm just here for the hype.

>>19221442
Good suggestion.
>>
File: 1498515517105.jpg (8KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
1498515517105.jpg
8KB, 345x146px
>>19221444
Then Welcome!
Hype is always welcome!
>>
You guys think the UN is actually gonna outlaw nukes? I sure fuckin' hope not. Nukes are our best chance for survival in a lot of scenarios.
>>
>>19221444
>Yes, because I certainly give any fucks about your opinion of me

still replying, so yeah looks like you do

>You're not really fucking with any kids, as you put it, because at this point you're not even getting a rise out of me at all.

still replying

>You need to expand your horizons for tomfuckery at this point, or actually contribute something productive, or do something that actually provides you with satisfaction

watching you trying to convince me how mad you're not has been pretty satisfying.

>And, hey, if sitting there thinking I care at this point is that, whatever.

care enough to reply for the umpteenth time

>Yes, I'm sure I look like a tryhard fool, whatever that is meant to convey

essentially i'm saying that you're trying really hard here via constant replies and it isn't working too well for you

>happy early birthday though

thanks, brotherman
>>
>>19221485
Man, I just like to reply to shit.
>>
>>19221485
Shhhhhh, goddamn it, shhh. Literally just stop responding to each other.

>>19221470
Survival from what? Ayyys? I fele like their advanced tech would make nukes pretty useless.
>>
>>19221498
There's shit other than ayys to worry about. What about interdimensional invaders who have the ability to cross the universal gap but not the tech to fuck humans immediately. Say, magic or what have you could lead to that.
>>
>>19221506
Fair enough, but because they aren't from Earth or our dimension or whatever, aren't they automaticlally ayyys anyway? lol https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alien
>>
>>19221650
I mean, yeah, I guess. But regardless of the vocabulary, if magic fuckers from another 'verse pop in with medieval tech, we're going to need everything we've got to win. Sorta like that horsefiction, The Conversion Bureau. Actually exactly like that. Pretty good read, desu, more /k/ and /mlp/ than /x/ but it was not disappointing for a colored horse story.
>>
>>19221679
I mean, if we fight in space we could use nukes, but if it's on our home turf, I'd rather we not use nuclear weapons. We have to live here afterwards, y'know? And if they've medieval tech, we'll literally just use our advanced guns, lasers, or chemical weapons (if the chemical weapons would work on their biology).
>>
>>19221714
Hey anon, ever heard that Magic and Tech doesn't mix well?
If they are magic users then they could do absolute chaos just throwing shitty spells.
>>
>>19221714
Besides, if they're coming in from another universe, chances are they're using the same magic to blank slate our planet and turn her into something more like theirs anyway. Plus, if they start assraping us, a few nukes in Yellowstone, and you know what comes next...
>>
File: 1498578129389.jpg (707KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498578129389.jpg
707KB, 960x1280px
7/7/17
>>
>>19221735
>>19221724
Destroy ourselves to destroy them, hope the cycle of life begins anew, I'm familiar with the concept. I guess it depends what type of "magic" they've got and how well we can handle them. I still feel like a bullet moves faster than a spellcaster's mouth, but I suppose that also comes down to assumptions. We could play this game all day.
>>
>>19221755
Non-verbal spelling could be absolutely nuts to counter.
>>
>>19221758
For that, I don't say counter, I just say enough live to kill before they have another go.
>>
I doubt a medieval civilization, even with magic, is going to be able to easily adapt to the way we industrialize slaughter. But if they can fuck us up long enough to magic the planet inhabitable to only them, then nukes.
>>
File: 1489639653001.jpg (192KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489639653001.jpg
192KB, 1200x900px
>>19220514

even before 2012

Nobody here remember the usa sightings in fall 2011?
whole /x/ went ape shit with threads and was watching livestreams of glowing flying things in the sky
>>
>>19222117

>usa

I ment ufo
>>
>>19221802
Anon who was also arguing that tech > magic here, with you 100% lol. In no way can magic beat a machine gun or dropping regular, non-nuclear bombs. I don't understand why they're arguing specifically nuclear, we've got so many other WMDs.
>>
>>19220500
Seems you're reading from the same liars I am. The ones that spam the word "soon" and used to repeat "next week" ad nauseaum. Just let them cry wolf repeatedly until people stop falling for their sob story and sending them juicy cash donations to support the "resistance".

Focus on bettering yourself first, then the world will follow suit. Don't wait for them to do jack shit. Better yourself and the world while you're at it.

As much as they say they "love us" and wish the best for us, I cannot accept their repeated lies, specially if they really do it on purpose and don't really love us.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.