[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making philosopher's stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: 9.jpg (55KB, 418x402px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
55KB, 418x402px
Im considering making philosopher's stone in my bachelor pad.

How easy is it to obtain the necessary elements?
Are they all legal as I do not want to get in trouble?
>>
File: 1496439298692-988496285.jpg (256KB, 739x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496439298692-988496285.jpg
256KB, 739x590px
bump
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_T._Seaborg#Return_to_California

>In 1980, he transmuted several thousand atoms of bismuth into gold at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. His experimental technique, using nuclear physics, was able to remove protons and neutrons from the bismuth atoms. Seaborg's technique would have been far too expensive to enable routine manufacturing of gold, but his work was close to the mythical Philosopher's Stone.
>>
>>19220281
Well he did have really expensive technology unlike alchemist of the old.
>>
>>19220269
The philosopher's stone is your own consciousness.
>>
>>19220303
Doing the Great Work does something to your consciousness no?
I can't believe they did so much work for nothing. It must have done something to them.
>>
>>19220314
The consciousness is pure and eternal, but temporary veiled by defilements. You should look into Dzogchen as Hermeticism is a dead tradition.
>>
>>19220362
>Dzogchen
That didnt really answer my question though.
So can I change my consciousness with Dzogchen without use of drugs =
>>
>>19220419
You can't change your consciousness, you can only purify it from discriminative thinking.
>>
Just read this
http://b-ok.org/md5/B51C46E0C94BB1D223CB785A27D2233C
>>
>>19220427
Is all of alchemy just mental then? I've heard that it was similar to tantra. Are there physical exercises that bring about the dissolution of the Ego in addition to just monitoring your thoughts?
>>
Well step one is to make nigreto
>>
http://aetherforce.com/transmutation-data-in-russellian-science-from-fulcrum-magazine/

What do you think? not sure what I do.

Not sure there's anything TO think until it's published and proven.

I know it's a bit far from true alchemic traditions and is more modern and mechanistic.
>>
(((people))) claiming alchemy is fake lmao.

Sure believe your overlords.
>>
>>19220299

>implying alchemy tech was *not* incredibly expensive
>>
>>19220314
>so much work for nothing
Whew lad
>Hermeticism is a dead tradition.
[CITATION NON-EXISTANT]
>>
>>19220471
There is "physical' chemical Alchemy, there is Personal Alchemy, and there is Sexual Alchemy. These are not mutually exclusive, and probably more beneficial to practice all 3.
>>
File: 1310455930106.jpg (24KB, 454x503px) Image search: [Google]
1310455930106.jpg
24KB, 454x503px
Hermeticism is making a comeback.
>>
>>19220269
Here's the recipe have fun.
>>
>>19220269

Real alchemy isn't physical, puddin. You're chasing pyrite if you think otherwise.
>>
>>19220817
That's not true.
Phosphorous was discovered through alchemy.
Alchemy is a loosely constructed train of thought bridging chemistry, philosophy and religion.
You are correct that much of it is written as parable or in code. But there are some physical alchemical processes that worked, we now call that chemistry.
>>
>>19220830
>call that chemistry
Yeah that happened on accident by a bunch of selfish faggots trying to get rich quick.
>>
>>19220856
Ya it happened by one guy Hennig Brand. You are correct he did sell the recipe. But it wasn't a get rich quick scheme like you say. Furthermore, you didn't refute my point, you merely attempted to obfuscate it instead of admitting you weren't completely correct.
This would be a better board if people like you had humility.
>>
>>19220873
Humility is as to water in this desert.
>>
>>19220873
Wasn't simply referring to that guy but in general during that era there was a lot of that going on.
>Furthermore, you didn't refute my point
Wasn't trying to.
>be a better board
You must be new here.
>>
>>19220882
I'm not new here, just sick of people like you. You don't communicate clearly and because of your own insecurities you go on the attack instead of admitting that you may not have had all of the information, or that you didn't write a very good post.
>>
>>19220894
>not have had all of the information, or that you didn't write a very good post.
Well I'm at work and lurking on and off do not really have the time for a quality post. Seems like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, did someone hurt you?
>>
>>19220281
Almost hit but a miss anon
>>
>>19220901
Wouldn't be a shit board without the ad hominem.
>>
>>19220901
I understand it's tough to post between salting the fries and scooping the fries.
>>
>>19220925
>salting the fries and scooping the fries.
Made me chuckle still upset I see.
>>19220917
Feels like home.
>>
Check the "Path of the Black Dragon" in my library

https://mega.nz/#F!jBk3nBwC!3kbcd3Yb0I1Dkw6GCBLY1A
>>
>>19220303
Stop spouting this stupid meme. The philosopher's stone can be made on all planes. Remember, as above, so bellow.
>>
>>19220817
>Real alchemy isn't physical, puddin
Well how about the physical recipes?
What happens if I perform them?
>>
>>19220748
WAS, the same tech could now be bought easily under 1k$ to a basement.
>>
bu bu bump
>>
>>19220817
If you think that People like Newton, Paracelsus, Tycho Brahe, et al weren't practicing literal, physical/chemical alchemy, you are possibly retarded, but certainly willfully ignorant of reality. When will this
>"nobody REALLY practiced physical alchemy, and spiritual/sexual/physical alchemy are mutually exclusive"

meme die?
>>
>>19221336
>Well he did have really expensive technology unlike alchemist of the old.
>"UNLIKE THE ALCHEMISTS OF OLD"
>implying alchemy tech was *not* incredibly expensive
>WAS, the same tech could now be bought easily under 1k$ to a basement.
>"WAS"
>"NOW"

No go to your room and think about how retarded your comment was.
>>
>>19221457
You can build an alchemy lab with about 500$ in pyrex if you forego more modern tech like magnetic stirrers or precision controlled heat baths (the latter of which IS nice to have if you're gonna be making distillations).
>>
>>19221450
It'd probably take a LOT of people reading Newton, et al., to bust that maymay.
>>
>>19221466
Please tell me which equipment to buy senpai ;_;
>>
>>19221474
https://www.coleparmer.com/i/corning-6949e-chemistry-kit-with-19-22-joint-sizes/6797230?PubID=UX&persist=true&ip=no&gclid=CjwKEAjwytLKBRCX547gve7EsE4SJAD3IZV6fDJE4O0YZarJvUHQhdZnccb49F7TGOfTuadv4z3eSxoCnl3w_wcB
https://www.ebay.com/i/181744116158?chn=ps&dispItem=1
https://www.ebay.com/i/161121647656?chn=ps&dispItem=1
https://www.homesciencetools.com/vacuum-distillation-glassware-kit?fee=2&fep=678&gclid=CjwKEAjwytLKBRCX547gve7EsE4SJAD3IZV6oZ81yOKuVQWwrsUEqc_U7iWtYBEdvHAaaopJPu9M_BoCoWvw_wcB
>>
>>19221466
How much do you suppose the alchemists of old were paying, though? Because that's the point being discussed? Do you think the alchemy labs of old cost way less then modern science labs, when adjusted for inflation, personal income, and whatever other bajillion factors influence value of currency and all that good stuff?
>>
>>19221490
I think finding decent glass didn't stop Frederick V the Elector Palatine or any other person that did the Work.
>>
>>19221494

Nor do I, or hopefully anyone else here. the original point being disputed was this:

>Well he did have really expensive technology unlike alchemist of the old

Referring to this:>>19220281

In other words, were alchemists using what was considered very expensive and 'cutting edge' tech for the day, much like modern scientists use today? Or were they just using random shit they found in their kitchen?
>>
>>19221505
>were alchemists using what was considered very expensive and 'cutting edge' tech for the day, much like modern scientists use today?
Yes.
>>
>>19221037
"as above, so below" refers to above being the superconsciousness, and below the material plane.
>>
>>19221518
[CITATION MISSING]
>>
>>19221518
>>19221528
>The Emerald Tablet, in it's entirety:

Tis true without error, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the [meditation] of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
>>
File: asabovesobelow.png (192KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
asabovesobelow.png
192KB, 400x424px
>>19221518
The best way to understand as above so below is to think of a fractal. Each level mirrors the other. What is true for the macrocosm is true for the microcosm
>>
>>19221538
Not seeing ''superconciousness" anywhere.
>>
>>19221572
Hence why I posted it.
>>
>>19221587
Which translation is that? Apparently there are about a gorillion and one variations. Assuming this is the truest to the original?
>>
>>19221593
>93

It's Newton's personal translation.
>>
>>19221598
>>19221598
Do demons really exist since so many scientists have claimed that entities gave them the breaking knowledge?
>>
>>19221634
What scientists have made that claim? AFAIK, more scientists have attributed breakthroughs to their substance use than to 'demons.'
>>
If the physical Stone is real then why has no one come forward with clear instructions and clear evidence?
>>
>>19221651
(((why))) indeed
>>
>>19221543
this also collaborates with the law of attraction
>>
>>19221682
>the law of attraction
Which is New age virgin PUA tier bullcrap.
>>
>>19221692
Not related to any PUA shit, do not worry.
You seem a bit attacked, maybe this thread is contesting your worldview?
>>
>>19221696
>>19221543
If the microcosm changes, the macrocosm will change, too.
>>
>>19221660
memes aside, do any of you actually think this thing is real? I would like to think it's real but it seems like I would be fooling myself
>>
>>19221692
It's not bullcrap. If you have red cars on your mind you will see a lot more, and observing something may possibly increase the chance it will escape quantum superposition where you do, don't cite me though.
>>
>>19221709
Of course it's real. Homunclus is also real.
Elite are balls deep into occult. They want you to become atheist so you won't ascend and be reborn.
>>
>>19221716
In regards to dating it IS bullcrap.
>>
>>19221705
You would think so. That kind of thinking then explains certain types of magic. You could think of a voodoo doll. That also explains sacred geometry and why groups like the masons construct city size representations of celestial objects.

I like think that is the truth, even if we don't exactly know how
>>
>>19221717
Good thing is, you don't really need much other than time and dedication to ascend, any chaos magic/candle shit is just exterior helping paraphernalia which just serves to channel your belief and you won't ascend anywhere by doing anything in the outside except not indulging in your base desires. Social and cultural limiters and boredom/mental inertia are the only thing holding you back. Do not put your valor outside yourself, as that means you're admitting you need the exterior for any spirituality.
>>
>>19221721
Dating related spirituality is shit. Relationships are a consequence of the mammal brain. An ascended being helps when able to and is not manned by instincts. Dating rituals/magic/bullcrap is just an animal's try to get mates.
Become spiritual for the sake of it.
>>
>>19221722
It's linked to quantum theory and observing something out of the superposition, thus modifying the outside world with our most pure and inner part, consciousness/perception. Consciousness is basically perception squared.
>>
>>19221741
Indeed. I can get women but what then?
Work? Study? I have everything I ever wanted.
That's why I want to ascend. I don't care if I lose my mind in the process.
I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>19221959
Ascend until you no longer need anything to be happy. Just existence.
>>
>>19222004
I guess that is the goal. Meditating and becoming one.
>>
>>19222045
Brother.
>>
>>19221959
If you want to 'ascend' you are going to have to work, study, and more. Otherwise if you just sit on your ass and 'meditate' you will end up with a severe case of Ascended Master Syndrome.
>>
What do you all mean when you say "ascend"? People mean it in so many ways.
>>
>>19222244
Transcend duality is my meaning. Ascend to higher spheres, qabalistically speaking. I'm only>>19222215
Though
>>
>>19222215
I do that. I workout and exercise many times a week, study complex math, read philosophy and occult literature. Meditate and do yoga, tarot.
>>
>>19222387
Good! Qabalah helps, pathworking helps, initiations help.
>>
>>19222404
I have not done any evocations yet but sigils and magical squares. Do you think evocations should be mandatory?
>>
>>19222406
I don't think anything should be 'mandatory' per se. It depends on what you're going for. They're necessary for a certain level of attainment, if my understanding of the Abramelin operation is correct.
>>
>>19220269
It's the tone of the philosopher you start to hear because you have intellectually grown. The Philosopher's Tone. But you might never grasp it, if you didn't see the occult meaning of it and of the path to it, you might never will.

You read stuff like it's a fucking menu at Pollos Hermannos. It's occult mystical writing, start to show it that respect, simple minded piece of milk.

This tone can also be scene.
>>
>>19220269
Did you ever consider that the philosopher's stone is just something the alchemists put into their "mythology" to keep the avaricious out?
>>
File: nazi off.gif (649KB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
nazi off.gif
649KB, 400x169px
>>19222387
You try to see how philosophy is all aroung you. How Plato with his Republic is trying to describe the perfect company. How Descartes tries to match your teacher at high school. And Marx writes the manual for Anonymous.

Not the answers are valuable in philosophy, the ability to think deeper is worth the metal, maybe gold.

If you want to be rich, well spoken, smart, intellectual, a magnet for sex, philosophy is the way to go. Because to many think it is useless. Take your advantage and be smarter then your opponent, actually learn from those who produced such knowledge, it's still for sale in stores.
>>
>>19222521
Nope , the tablet is full of symbolism and can be found by all who use their skills learned on the journey to the east. Or maybe south.
>>
File: weevil.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
weevil.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>19222608
>or maybe south

Clever.
>>
as my experience the stone of the philospher or the lapis. Is more like a concept, like this : When you want to see something than you can look at it, When you are hungry than you can eat it, when you want to understand something than you can begin to research it.

its like that consciousness is know in the situation that can some think of communicate with the unconsciousness of some sort.
But the words Consciousness and Unconsciousness is are very dramatic form of scienctific word for that.
what the Mysticer more prefers is that: Man is the Creator WITH the deity of Nature(Unconsciousness).
>>
>>19221033
link isn't working for some reason. anyone else having issues?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.