[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got asked to start a thread on this. What do you think of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2509.jpg (59KB, 411x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
59KB, 411x634px
Got asked to start a thread on this. What do you think of the Law of One/Ra material?
>>
Here a quick rundown:

>The book series articulates a nondualistic philosophy according to which all things both spring from and are one with the source of the universe, termed: “The One Infinite Creator.”

>Within The Law of One, “The Creator” is not described as an external entity, as Earthly religious texts present in order for men to understand. Instead, “The Creator” is rather an all pervasive intelligent energy, that is both within everything that exists and without, thus the indivisible oneness, that the philosophy describes. Underlying the perception of separation, utilized for learning, is an indivisible oneness.

>The Law of One states that this universe, one of many, was created by the One Infinite Creator—out of itself—by distorting its energy into the parts of existence called “distortions”. The process occurred one distortion at a time, in a specific order.

>The first distortion created by the Creator is called Free Will.
>The second is Love.
>And the third is Light.
>All other substance and form comes from an interaction of these three distortions. Akin to a hologram or a fractal, each part of the creation is also the whole.
>>
>>19220226
Part 2

>As Ra uses the word, the distortion of “Light” can be taken to mean: energy/matter and knowledge/wisdom.

>Cosmology - Ra describes each galaxy as a creation of an intelligence called a Logos. The Logos creates many sub-Logoi, star systems (ie: stars and planets). One sub-Logos would be our Sun, for example. Another would be our planet Earth, another planet Venus, Jupiter and so on and so forth. The sub-Logoi, in turn, create sub-sub-Logoi. Human beings are an example of sub-sub-Logoi. Each Logos, sub-Logos, and sub-sub-Logos is a microcosm of the Creator. The Logos created seven levels of progression for spiritual evolution and Ra has called each of these levels a density.

>Even more importantly, this cosmology is not simply in the realm of lofty speculation – for all intents and purposes, Ra was systematically teaching Dr. Elkins about a whole new form of physics, a new form of understanding the way that the Universe functions, rooted in compassion, harmony and wisdom.

>Densities
Commentators have interpreted densities in a variety of ways. Some have described it as a “dimension” as in “a higher dimension of experiential reality.” A density differs markedly from the Cartesian notion of dimension. But the description of a density as a dimension, as utilized in other sources is problematic, especially due to the fact that the books have occasionally used the term “dimension” interchangeably with density.
>>
>>19220226
>>19220230
Thank you! Source for the rundown?
>>
>>19220252
https://infiniteshift.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/the-law-of-one-wikipedia/
>>
>>19220254
Thanks ;D
>>
llresearch.org is the authors' website and has free PDF versions of the books as well as later material. The later material is channeled in light instead of deep trance though and, in my opinion, feels less precise.
lawofone.info is probably the most useful. It has a good search function and has "resiltened" versions of the material, which sometime differ from the published material.
>>
File: Domain wall.gif (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Domain wall.gif
10KB, 300x300px
>>19220230
Re: Densities
This was once a buzzword used interchangeably but the science is being done, although purposefully not legitimized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift_quantization

The implications aren't well explained there but space having a volumetric tendancy toward greater and lesser quantum density is exactly the model the Ra material speaks about.
This is theorized to have an effect on how matter and time (and consciousness?) exist in the quantized space distantly observed.
>>
>>19220197
>an humble

Dropped
>>
>>19220570
LOL. Seriously
>>
File: real_aliens.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
real_aliens.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>19220252
http://www.lawofone.info/
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/

I've only ready the first few sessions. Some of it (so far) seems interesting but other parts are a little too new age for me. Some people need a hug, but SOME people need to be gently fucked with a chainsaw. This "we are all one" philosophy is a little to forgiving for me.
>>
>>19220197
changed my life.
>>
It is some really good stuff. It helped me reconcile all belief systems in the world and led me to truly believe -no, to *know*- that there is so much more beyond simple materialism. In fact that materialism and scientific knowledge is simply insignificant compared to spirituality.

All revealed knowledge (which includes Ra Material text) is distorted according to humanity's degree of scientific understanding at the time of revelation. This is why this text is great for us to understand and reconcile spirituality with our current scientific advancement. Once you understand this text, I believe it is much easier for a modern man to understand more profound truths from other revealed scriptures such as the Bible, the Vedas, and the myriad others that exist. To the point that the Bible becomes nothing less than a book of facts.

Law of One is pretty good by itself. But when you really start digging into other religions and realizing that all sacred texts contain the same information only slightly distorted and using different vocabulary, this is when the real magic happens.

I highly recommend this study guide I pasted into my name because for reasons unknown I couldn't paste it here
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 450x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 450x633px
>>19220226

>The Law of One states that this universe, one of many, was created by the One Infinite Creator—out of itself—by distorting its energy into the parts of existence called “distortions

Basically, you have one particle. An atom is composed of this One Particle - it's different sub-particles are the same particle at different times.

This works for this reason;

Imagine you're juggling. The balls are thrown up and return after a certain number of seconds. Your hands only have to be there to catch and throw the ball for a second or two - the faster your hands can move, the more stationary the balls will seem to you.

Now, imagine that instead of hands, you're using a ball to bounce the balls when they reach you. Let's say the balls each require 10s to fall back down - the second ball only needs to be there once every 10s per ball.

When you travel time, you actually split off another universe, and this happens every planck second. It's believed that this can't violate causality, but it's just that - a belief, and one of the ways this is reconciled is by the creation of new universes. The new universe buds off the old worldline, and at the base of that bud the two universes are identical - quantumly entangled.

This ties the two universes together forever, and can be used to transfer information in the form of quantum states. The universes, relative to each other, become particles. These basic particles are stacked to create matter, and are beamed between the particles as quantum states.

In this way, the ball being juggled can be the juggler. Since time is illusion, and all future moments exist eternally. Quantum computers work by scanning this infinite expanse of moments for desired quantum states, and only activate a register if a very precise type of information is input to the computer. However, the act of measuring a quantum state is itself an act composed of quantum states - self-juggling.
>>
>>19220584
I think if you delve deeper this is not an usual "feel good" new age thing, although it's definitely new age. The later material channeled under light instead of deep trance is more like that though.
I think the aspect of unity is explored in a way that is specific and deep enough that it isn't like you're saying. Their view on evil is fascinating. For example it being allowed (by free will) because serving the self to the limit (literally the most evil things of power over others and terror imaginable) is also serving all. It is a path of "lies" because it denies the divinity in "other-selves" and those entities will ultimately have to switch, according to this material, but still... it gets pretty specific about the nature of the service to self path.
>>
>>19221053
Basically this is also allowed because according to this material, previous experiences where there was no "veil" and no freedom to choose a negative polarity, the drive toward the creator was reduced because everything was already comfortable as it was, in a way. So hiding the inner light and letting people choose made have much more value to their choices of being "good" or "evil". Because it's not very impressive to be "good" if you have no choice. That's my understanding, badly explained.
>>
A somewhat unrelated but cool thing about this is the idea of different experiences on other galaxies.
>90.17 Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?
>Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.
This is supported by scientific theory that says the LAWS OF PHYSICS may be different on other galaxies.
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100909004112.htm
This is so cool to me!
They also said they expected the earth axis to most likely shift 20 degrees east to realign with new 4th density energy.
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=59#24
I just found out this seems to be actually happening, although it's attributed to ice melting.
>https://cosmosmagazine.com/geoscience/why-is-earth-s-axis-shifting
>From 1982 to 2005, scientists found that the North Pole was drifting slowly south towards Labrador, about six to seven centimetres each year. But in 2005, the motions of the North Pole suddenly flipped in three unexpected ways.
>First, the North Pole chucked a leftie and started heading east, parallel to the equator. It’s still heading east. Second, the North Pole more than tripled its drift speed to about 24 or so centimetres per year. It’s still drifting at this speed. Third, the Chandler Wobble changed phase, and so far, scientists have no explanation for why.
>>
>>19220718
Thank you that's very interesting. I don't trust David Wilcock too much for some reason, though. Once I was reading a "simplified" version from him I think, possibly that study guide, and a lot of things game me a bad vibe. When I realized it was not the original material, I checked the original version and basically the same thing worded a little differently seemed much better to me.
Speaking of originals, lawofone.info has the relistened sessions, which sometime have some differences from the published ones, and also others that were deleted, some I don't know why because they were pretty interesting.
>>
>>19221112
>deleted, some I don't know why

I heard that some of the deleted content was somewhat sensitive stuff. Not the kind of material anyone would want published to the world. Probably some personal stuff too.

Maybe even Ra asked them not to publish it?
>>
>>19221375
I think some of that was that, but it was still published in the form of tapes. Maybe they were given permission to publish it in that form since it is a little more "obscure". I don't really remember personal stuff though, mostly just interesting additions. Here it says they were dropped possibly due to typesetting errors.
>http://www.lawofone.info/relistening-report.php
>Dropped lines restored
>One of the most interesting discoveries was that segments of a number of answers were dropped in publication, many possibly due to typesetting errors. In some cases, they clarified what had been puzzling answers from Ra. Here is a list:
(List in link since it's too long and it doesn't let me post it here).
>>
>>19220197
Absolute shit, anon. Maybe the 'channelers' truly believe it, and it's not that big of a stretch, if one is willing to suspend their disbelief, to say that they did channel *something.* But entities are known to be mischievous, and there's nothing in the material that indicates they were dealing with anything but a prankster spirit of some kind that very likely got amusement either from playing into their preconceived notions, or saying something so opposite of what they believed as to make them think they made a revolutionary breakthru.
>>
>>19220545
Thank you! Interesting.
I remember on the subject of physics they mentioned Dewey Larson being correct, or mostly correct, in his work.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=20#7
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Science&sr=30
>>
>>19221440
One thing that is interesting though is that before they got to Ra they channeled a lot of entities, then Ra happened and they had what they called a great shift in quality and quality of content (or something like that). They often stressed the importance of challenging the contact (she challenged them in the name of Jesus, Ra said that, being "higher" or higher vibrating than Jesus they could successfully pass the test or challenge, iirc) and their banishing ritual before contact included saying that no thought forms (pranksters?) should enter the circle.
>>
>>19220230
How are they able to define "what 'Ra' means when 'Ra' [uses a certain word]"?
>>
>>19221459
It takes a helluva a lot more than that to keep mischievous entities away. it's like telling Johnny Knoxville "don't stick that thing up your ass" and then truly believing, because *you* told him to, that there's no way he could possibly do it now. 'Testing' in the name of Jesus doesn't mean much. There needs to be active investigation during the channeling, then investigation of the materials themselves, as typically when there is material channeled from a given entity, the material itself will contain some kind of cipher and other hidden things making it self-evident what entity was speaking...
>>
>>19221464
Ra defined or clarified all vocabulary when it was asked
>>
>>19221464
I think it's just a summary of things they explained in the material. Would be nice to have links to sessions though.
>>19221477
I don't know, I don't really know much on this. But they seemed to be obsessive about details, alignements of objects, rituals in the name of the law of One, the walking of the circle, lack of electrimagnetic interference, the characteristics of the new house when they moved. Help in how to deal (with love) with the negative psychic greeting which was almost constant. There were cases where some things were not done properly and Ra requested them to be redone. Another time the mic brushed slightly and all had to be redone quickly as apparently the physical sensation would recall the etheric body to the body too quickly causing a "snapping elastic band effect" damaging the body. That was not too related but they were painstaking about all this stuff.
>>
>>19221459
>>19221477
>>19221500
I'm unsure if your questions are for general contact or for Ra Material contact specifically.

For Ra Material, I'll try and find where I read this but the manner Ra clarifies it is them was quite complicated

For starters, the first "safeguard" was beginning each statement with "I am Ra". There are few statements that don't have this, and thus it is almost certain that other entities spoke then.

However this isn't completelt safe, as the possibility of other entities interacting is still present. The only way to be sure is when the questions asked relate specifically to the Law of One. Those are pretty safe to assume they come from Ra only.
Questions that differ from the Law of One as a subject have much more chance to be other entities. At times, Ra asks the channelers to adjust the channeler's position or to do some sort of ritualistic stuff. Things ranging from asking to have an open Bible in front of her to a myriad other requests. When Ra says to perform these "adjustments", it really is key/code for the adjustment of questions, not of physical things. So that the questions relate more to the Law of One and not about other unimportant, unrelated business.

In Ra terms, all this is due to the first distortion of the Law of One: the Law of Free Will. Other entites have as much "chance" to interact as Ra during this contact.

Tl;dr: the Ra material is filled with other entities also talking. Some certainly malicious and with the intention to provide confusing and incorrect content.

I'll try and find where I read this from.
>>
>>19221571
Thanks interesting. This honestly seems to fit what they themselves say about negative interference in positive contacts, by giving messages of doom, or false predictions to dicredit the contact. I didn't see much of this in the law of One though. However Ra themselves made several mistakes, mostly with numbering (they said they had trouble with it), which were often corrected later, which I always found interesting.
>>
>>19221571
That still doesn't really tell us that "Ra" itself is not just some mischievous spirit.
>>
>>19221622
True

But Ra does always start and end with greeting in the light and love of the Infinite Creator.
I really don't see any malicious spirit being able to claim they come from and serve God.
>>
I'm >>19221571
Found it. Turns out it's from the study guide too

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/23-the-law-of-one-study-guide

Under the "Definitions" section, under "alignment"

The other anon said this study guide may be not too trustworthy at times, but I found it to be a great aid to understanding concepts Ra themselves cannot explain, exactly like what I mentioned in my post.

At least I highly recommend anyone starting to read the Ra material to read through the "Definitions" section.
>>
>>19221731
Thank you for sharing this. I didn't really mean to call it "untrustworthy"... just that some part of it didn't resonate with me as much as the original material. Maybe I should give it another try though! :)
>>
Nope

There are two sources.

Light source and dark source.

Or to be more correct a Good source and a bad source.
>>
>>19221731
>>19221777
Actually I might have gotten confused maybe this wasn't even the material I was thinking about.
>>
>>19221788
The law of One speaks pretty extensively of polarity, and the falsity of both paths, but also about how, utltimately all is one. All being one is what gives valitity to the negative path (except before reuniting with the creator), from my understanding, since if all is one "serving the self" is also serving all in a way.
>>
Any Wanderers here?

Even if you only feel like you're one?
>>
>>19221934
I think I'm a sixth density wanderer although I can't be 100% sure. Are you? :)
>>
>>19221941
I am quite confident in my own way (no evidence and not 100% sure like you) that I am from fifth density
>>
>>19221799

Everything is not "one"

Everything stems from the creator but was created to be different, while being connected.

Chaos is the result of a reduction of order.

Just like how the reduction of heat = a cooler temperature.

ORDER CHAOS
<---------|--------->

Fire is the source of creation, void is where it exists and insanity is it's enemy and polar.

The less order, the more chaos and vice versa They are polars, not the same.

How come I don't want to be tortured by the police due to a schizo title and a evil tech pharma frame? Yet I would love to be friends and have sex with them consensually. If everything is one then torture and sex are the same thing.

Is sex torture? No. Is torture sex? No.

Yes I talking about sex, cops and torture in order to get you to see the truth.

Is order insanity? No.

You and your philosophy is insanity.

God created all good.

If you are good you are his son, his creation and you are a part of his soul. As he was never created, He must be the one that founded creation. The devil is the incarnate of insanity.
>>
>>19221957
That's really cool! Can I ask why you asked that though? Simple curiosity? Or would you like to share some of your experiences/message with other people who feel like wanderers? I mean also like, not on a public forum? :)
>>
Just a question on free will:

Does the Law of One discount determinism? (Determinism as in human consciousness does not make choices, it is all biological reactions so no free will truly exists)

Is there true Free Will in 3rd density or only the illusion of it?
>>
>>19222001
It definitely discounts determinism as you described it

The mere existence of the soul disproves the "all biological reactions" part.

Apart from the soul, the first distortion of the Law of One as taught by Ra is the Law of Free Will.
>>
>>19221989
Curiosity but also if anyone wants to talk about it I'd be very happy to do so. Here or otherwise.
>>
>>19222024
That's cool! Do you have any other place to talk? or to share stories like an anymous blog or something? The bad part of this forum is you can never find the same person after a thread is done...
>>
>>19222063
Just kik or email
>>
>>19222081
What's your kik? I made a kik called 4chanlawofone if you want... I will have to go soon because it's getting really late in my time zone but if you even want to talk it would be cool I think! :)
>>
>>19222107
Ok thanks! Will do so right now and maybe chat when I have time! Feel free to do the same! Thank you!
>>
Sounds like the divine matrix.
>>
>>19221788
I'm really sick of your shit punk
>>
>>19220545
Yep. Spiritual mass accumulates as the breath of creation is drawn back in. It's your new game + that you take with you from incarnation to incarnation.
>>
File: 1498174817413.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498174817413.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>19221643
>I really don't see any malicious spirit being able to claim they come from and serve God.

That's because you don't have a clue on what malicious spirits are. Not a single clue.
>>
>>19221089
Yep Ra also said the Earth will give off a heat due to basically Humanity being shitheads to each other for thousands of years. Guess it's like a fever and the Earth has to sweat it out.
>>
>>19222001
There is both free will and determinism. Paradox yea?
>>
monism is nothing new. the pre-socratic thales and later the pythagoreans all believe in it. it's why the hindu's paint a dot on their forehead.

what makes your version of it so special? over 3000 years ago people figured this out, recycling old knowledge is pretty fucking useless.

if they had smartphones the internet and electric cars they would probably tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>19224260
Well, I think it's interesting how these ideas seem to have taken place in many different times in different parts of the earth. It not being "new" is a think part of it's charm. It's just explained from a different perspective. Ra also mentioned some Greek philosophers (I forgot who) as talking about the law of One in some fashion.
>>
>>19220197
Misinformation of real information
>>
>>19224260
Fucking nerd
>>
>>19224260
>he still believes each revealed text/scripture stands by itself and you're supposed to "choose" only one
>he doesn't know every text says the same things or holds a slightly different version of the same truth
>>
>>19224840
normie
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.