/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judgment Day/End Times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: judgment .jpg (18KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
judgment .jpg
18KB, 263x191px
Are we living in the End Times?
>>
File: 1497902677507.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497902677507.gif
302KB, 500x500px
>>19219596
Define 'end'.
>>
It is very probable for it to end, but I don't think it's possible.
>>
long answer: No, not yet.
Short answer: Yes, we are close.
>>
>>19219930

And what means "close"?

As in, I could still be alive when shit hits the fan or rather the next generation i.e. my kids/grandkids will experience it?
>>
>>19219936
I have a suspicion that our children will be the ones to bear our sins.
>>
File: 1497906031563.gif (2MB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497906031563.gif
2MB, 498x498px
>>19220003
They always will, we bear our parents, and societies.
>>
File: 1498263943939.jpg (4KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498263943939.jpg
4KB, 192x180px
>>19219659
>dat gif
>Pic related
>>19219596
What if I tell you it all started almost five years ago? Just... needs to build up energy. But it is close.
>>
>>19219596
Whether you are a biblical literalist or not, you can see the prophecy unfold around you, no? Not as some Cabal or conspiracy, but as gravity, as the natural progression of Man's uninterrupted society.

That is what I see. Of de-nationalisation, of materialism replacing the eternal, of a void appearing in our societies, a void so huge and so drastic that what will inevitably fill it will arrest the world, spiritually and politically.

That's how I see the coming of the Whore of Babylon, of the seven continents having ten realms, with ten ruling bodies, all part of the same Beast. That's how I interpret the natural progression of The Beast. The judgments more an extension of that natural progress of uninterrupted human development and consumption.

It could well be centuries off but we're almost there technologically to make the Mark and so forth completely realistic and practical, and we can see the (again, natural) progression of economics lean more and more towards these continental economic zones, over countries, and towards a global currency and merging of monetary might, rather than military, to strengthen we international order.
>>
>>19219596
I fuckin hope so
>>
>>19219596
yes
>>
>>19220164
This post.

The mark is comming, in Australia we have cashless transactions now, we made the cards that you just tap on the payment square and your account is charged, when I was a kid I remember saving coins like mad to buy things, it's a shame this will end people not being able to see their money taken from them, when the people lose everything that's when they will strike.
>>
>>19219596
Yes, have 40 days of purity before the black sun, that is being pure from july 12th to august 21st

then on sept 23rd we have the allignment stated in revelations, this could be rapture but really its the arrival of something, will get back on this

we may be around until 2032 or maybe a little later, but shit is going to pop off soon, the only thing stoping it (and I dont want to sound like a fag) is that Trump was not the plan for the powers that be, but the jews are ready with their heffer anyways and trying to force gods hand.
>>
>the bible is true!

No, it isn't.
>>
I hope so, i wanna fight agains demons and jews and i need a excuse to do that
>>
>>19220208
I'm pretty sure cashless transactions via card has been around for a good while, so either Australia is real far behind or you, personally are completely unaware of the state of things.
>>
>>19220225
Tap n go
>>
>>19220218
Have you read the entire book?
>>
What you all think about the FEMA camps? That could be the end times, no?
>>
>>19220351
No
>>
>>19220355
why?
>>
>>19219596
All times are end times
>>
>>19220355
No?

You could give us a little more to your reasoning
>>
>>19220388
Why, though?
This is all role playing bullshit by pathetic lonely nerds.
>>
Whatever time period you're a part of is your end time. It's all relative.
>>
File: tmp_18238-mural11-1494010578.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18238-mural11-1494010578.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>19220210
I agree with almost everything you've said here, anon. However, DJT was absolutely part of the plan.
>>
>>19220396
This.
>>
>>19220257
How is that significantly different to swiping a card?
>>
>>19220208
Old person confirmed
>>
>>19219596
if you go by Zoroastrian logic the "final revelation" can occur till a messaic figure arrives

wonder who itll be
>>
File: 1498607515465.jpg (169KB, 1416x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498607515465.jpg
169KB, 1416x769px
>>19219596
Things are certainly in motion. We have to await Israel to go forward with the Greater Israel plan, start world world 3 to have order out of chaos.
Still need one world government, one law and one religion and the anti-christ will bring that. The mark of the beast technology is here very soon, RFID chips you can implant or even just wristbands
>>
>>19220586
הֵילֵל i
>>
>>19220572
Tap and go.

Litterally tap your card for the payment

Then gtfo the store the transaction takes all of 2 seconds but I imagine if it was bio powered it could just be the wave of a hand.
>>
>>19220733
So how is that significantly different to swiping a card?
>>
>>19220762
Oh yeah, there's a micro chip in the cards, you tap the microchip(like the micro chip in the card) it scans it and you go.

Tap

And

Go
>>
>>19220787
So how is that significantly different to swiping a card?
>>
>>19220794
Swipe card. Wait for machine to ask credit or debit. Cash back? Enter pin.
VS.
Tap, Go.
>>
>>19220814
So they removed a couple of steps, and that makes it more satanic?
>>
>>19220823
It's the microchip in the card but okay

Keep rollin'
>>
>>19220826
I don't see how a microchip is so different to what we've been doing up til now.
>>
>>19220823
Yup
>>
>>19220396
>>19220521
FEMA camps aren't a RP by lonely nerds. Alot of data was taken from the Nazis when the US liberated the camps. The probablility that people who can think will be put in there is a real one, unless you are highly connected. Many people that are religious will be put in them, unless you support it which is in theory playing dumb avoiding it's inevitability
>>
>>19220841
I don't get it, desu.
>>
>>19220210
why 40 days of purity?
i thought one ejaculation takes 70 days to recover
>>
>>19220885
>>19220210
also
i don't buy the christian narrative of the end times

>gets visions of some serious shit
>was brought up in christian society
>makes it fit into his worldview

welcome to the age of aquarius

also got any tips on how to open my third eye?
my lower chakras are already open
>>
>>19220854
putting microchip in hand or forehead = mark of the beast
>>
>>19220854
Well it wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea to say that they will keep removing steps. Imagine! A world where I don't even have to remove a card from my wallet. UGH! So annoying. Now I can just hold up my wrist and Beep'n Bounce.
>>
>>19220916
That's a good slogan,
Beep'n'Bounce
Can't wait to see that stuff..
>>
>>19221128
"So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image"

might not be a good idea to get one yourself
>>
>>19220629

The mark of the beast could metaphor. The hand and the head means relinquishing ones thoughts and actions to something other than God. Remember the Bible is big on hyperbole and parables.
>>
you can pay with your phone. also in your right or left hand. and the password is in your head.
>>
>>19220003

problems your children will face they have caused themselves in previous lives
>>
>>19221177
I'm well informed to this subject, I read Enoch, and I'm going to start Dead Sea scrolls when I get home.
>>
File: qu_8.png (748KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
qu_8.png
748KB, 1279x719px
>>19221259
did you take your meds today, anon?
>>
>>19221259
Actually with the fingerprint scanning that most phones have now the password literally is in your hands. PayPal and many bank apps also allow finger scanning to login.
>>
Honestly with the sophistication of biometric technology it wouldn't be difficult to link people to the financial system. An implant or marking wouldn't be necessary since each and everyone of us already have unique identifiers. Think about the new Amazon store with no employees where you can simply walk in and grab what you want and leave, being charged to your Amazon account by scanning your phone before entering. Now imagine that without the phone scan and they use biometrics to identify and charge you.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
April 15th 2014, on the day of the first blood moon pic related started visiting. That day I was shown many things.

We're living today like in the days of Noah. Thickly ignorant, scientifically backward, under the thumb of governments trying to normalize atheism and war in everyone's lives.

Before truth can return, pockets of evil have to be wiped out. We are about to enter the beginning of the end of the cycle of pain and suffering. Many changes are coming.

Yes, those who spread pain and suffering will be called to account. Some have had years to prepare but did nothing. Others had years and years to stop their blasphemies. They did not. Others were given the chance to be watchmen but stood silent as the clock moved on. Others deliberately hid evidence that may have saved countless souls.

So when you learn there really is a place called Hell and that billions of souls were trapped there in part because of someone's egoism you'll understand why those people will each be taking a long, slow personal tour of Hell. It's so they understand why not to ever do it again. It's so they understand why choosing to be a liar is a very bad decision.

God is blamed for all bad while people laugh at you for believing in demons.

A sickness has gripped Earth. The cure is coming. One day soon you will go to bed thinking you live in a world that works like this and wake up in a world that works like that.
>>
>>19220369
This, extremely. Every day is someone's last day.
>>
>>19220208
Yes, but The Mark as a currency system will not be striking. It is the implications of using The Mark and only The Mark, that will have all the consequences. People will not be awed or struck by the system. We will "fall into" it, as a natural progression. The wonders of The Whore of Babylon, and of The Antichrist, that is what will awe these people, that is what will arrest them as a whole and make them submit to The Beast.
>>
>>19223227
NOT THIS SPOOKY PIC AGAIN

GOD'S SERVANTS MY ASS

REEEEEEE
>>
Read Revelation, today's headline in yesterday's newspaper
>>
>>19223763
what is this pic from capn?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.