[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Deceiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5859.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5859.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
There really is an evil being that controls humanity as a collective subconcious.

During my life with Canadians I've come to realize that there are 2 types of people on earth. They are called desirable and undesirable.

Desirable is a being that goes through life instinctively knowing what is nice and being moral and can form its own opinions based on thinking.

Undesirable is the great deceiver. It spends its life observing desirable and memorizing what is nice by assimilating desirables opinions then imitating them.

Eventually undesirable assimilates enough information and classifies itself as desirable based on its accumulation of information and assets. During that process it tries to defecate its opinions and beliefs upon desirable and make its opinions and beliefs upon desirable until desirable is undesirable

Undesirable is an immoral(bad) being that constantly tries to dominate in any way that it can so it can feel like its superior in some way and not spend its life feeling pathetic

Undesirable tries to get as many assets and as much influence as possible so it can spread its opinions to others and feel like a leader.

Undesirable is like a disease that exploits desirable for pleasure and profit(gain=more=improve)

Undesirable is a being that thinks it can improve through bad behavior. Being bad means being worse and being worse means inferior.

Undesirable believes it becomes amazing by being worse

Undesirable is still trying to be desirable

This world is like a nasty story about undesirable destroying everyone and everything
>>
The women of this world are so saturated with filth that they radiate a putrid essence so potent it kills the desirability of the entire universe and the idea of existence
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMDscGOUpg
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.