[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1984 thread Who could see something like this happening? Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1984_(1956_movie_poster).jpg (43KB, 275x425px) Image search: [Google]
1984_(1956_movie_poster).jpg
43KB, 275x425px
1984 thread

Who could see something like this happening? Who thinks we're already close to a society like this? Any additional thoughts on the movie or the book are also welcome.
>>
I'm starting to hype backlash on that fucking book.
Read something else already, there's a world of good books that the powers that be don't want you reading. Ie, almost any of them, seriously they're imbecilic enough to think ruling over illiterates would actually advantage them. The heavily shilled shit tends to be chosen to be degrading and especially shitty. Remember literature classes, how they focused on shit-tier classics? The good shit is legitimately found in secondhand scifi. Dig into the little-knowns and find better gems than this. Even if you love dystopian fiction, there's better gems than this.
>>
Everyone ought to read 1984, but everyone ought to read something else, too. Seriously. Read twelve books this year. I can read a book in a day, you can read a book in a month.
>>
>>19217828
There's definitely too many horny people running around raping, impregnating...should really be a pill you can take to remove sexual urges completely until you have to have children. So many horrible diseases and heartbreak is caused by lust.
>>
>>19218081
Rape really isn't as prevalent as everyone makes it out to be. Why would we make a pill for everyone when its only a select few that are actually doing it? And could you imagine how irritable everyone would be? Doesn't sound like a good time at all my friend.
>>
Uh, we've been that way for a long time actually, OP.

Want to make people nervous-just try acting happy. If they don't think you're nuts, they'll think you're up to something. And if you'll notice, most laws are designed to hamper fun because people that have fun are free and free people tend to break shit. So basically, this is why we can't have nice things.

If you want to to be happy, be around the least amount of people as possible because usually they will, in some shape or form, attempt to ruin YOUR good time so that THEY can be comfortable.
>>
>>19218881
Just put your energy into more productive things. And everyone is capable of rape.
>>
>>19217982
What backwater-ass retard school did *you* go to?
>>
>>19220770
Yes everyone is capable of rape. No one is disputing that. But statistically it's not a very big issue right now and it's definitely not to the point that we need a pill to suppress sexuality.
>>
File: 1495346401984.jpg (53KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
1495346401984.jpg
53KB, 468x312px
>>19221052
>War, vigilance, corruption and mass murder.

Yeah but rape it's the problem.

That double thinking sure works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u6liH6Tl0
>>
>>19218081
>a pill
it's called discipline anon
>>
>>19217828
Just watch infowars.com/show wtf have you been sleeping the last decades?
>>
>>19221426
I do watch infowars dude. I was just getting a general consensus. I'm actually wearing my "legalize freedom" shirt from infowars right now lol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.