[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhumanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: transhumanism.jpg (33KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.jpg
33KB, 700x400px
Transhumanism sounds like some /x/ tier shit to me. I don't trust it one bit:
>wants to cure all illnesses and human ailments
>merge human consciousness and computers in the Singularity
>transcend the physical

This shit is even in the Bible:
"Why do the nations rage? Why do the people waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the Lord and against His Anointed One. 'Let us break their chains,' they cry. 'And free ourselves from this slavery.' But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them." Psalm 2:1-4 (NLT)

Just look at transhumanist goals and how closely they align with the descriptions of Heaven
>the end of death and suffering
"There will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." Revelation 21:4

>the end of starvation and disease
""On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations." Revelation 22:2

>the end of disabilities:
"And when he comes, he will open the eyes of the blind and unplug the ears of the deaf. The lame will leap like a deer, and those who cannot speak will sing for joy!" Isaiah 35:5-6

There has to be something to this movement. The kind of technology they cultivate sounds like it would be perfect for elites to conduct social darwinism and could be easily controlled and distributed to a select few elites while denied to the rest of the populace.

Tl;dr red pill me on transhumanism
>>
>>19217665
>bibleposting

>Tl;dr red pill me on transhumanism

nah
get fucked
>>
Your tone is all over the map. It was like you were trying to be maximally imbalanced and were failing at failing, because this actually staggers through into being a pretty good writeup on the topic. Cool story, bro.

Seriously though, what I like about transhumanism is it's a scientific utopia. Good science is about being meek: about not thinking you know more about the world than you really do.
>>
>>19217665
what kind of pill are you looking for? you already know the truth. stay in the word of god, and may the grace of the lord jesus christ be upon you. amen.
>>
If you know about the new world order, one of thier plans is to literally be gods. Look at Genesis, all stems from the original sin of knowledge of good and evil. For we have sinned we don't have eternal life here, (((they))) are trying to beat death, be better than God. One currency, one religion, order out of chaos etc
>>
The problem with transhumanism is that it tries to force physical evolution before spiritual evolution, it will only end in tragedy
>>
>>19217689
Physical evolution IS spiritual evolution! Have a little faith, man! People are farther along than you realize!
>>
File: Untitled.png (192KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192KB, 500x258px
>>19217665
THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI?
>>
>>19217665
OP to truly come to understand this idea and it's possible ties with the past as well as the future you have to look at a lot of factors. The Bible isn't the only source that is some what credible in past history actually in a lot of cases it is the least credible for The Romans basically censored a lot of it to forward their own belief system and to better control their civilization. Look at past religious and historical literature of other Civilizations. Such as the Aztecs, Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Hinduism. There are more then that but you get the point. Transhumanism isn't an impossibility and maybe the creator of the world we live in is an AI a being completely ascended to godhood from past human hands./ What intrigues me is the idea that time is the ultimate binding factor when it comes to possible dimensions beyond our own. Without a doubt our universe isn't the first and it won't be the last. "Past everything is more and past more is another." - Based Anon 2017*
>>
>>19217665
How does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8
>>
>>19218535
Personally, I'd draw a difference between using an artificial leg and transhumanism. One is addressing a key necessity while the other seems to be for convenience. I don't really have an issue if they have a practical usage, but chopping off your leg to replace it with an artificial one seems grotesque in my view.
>>
>>19217665
>This shit is even in the Bible

You sound like my mom, Jesus
>>
>>19218583
But is it really necessary to walk again? What is "necessary" in you eyes? I'd say removing all diseases and suffering is a pretty big necessity for humanity wouldn't you?
>>
The problem with transhumanism is that it is dependant upon materialist philosophy. Consciousness must be produced by the material and more so than that it must be able to be manipulated into an artificial means. It denies the possibility of the existence of the soul, which very well may be the case.

It's a pretty good idea though. Creating a climax of technology, that transfers non-living matter into itself to give life to all of the universe.
>>
>>19218599
This. Transhumanism is the logical endgame for materialism and I wish them the best in accomplishing it partially because I am a cowardly materialist.
>>
>>19217665
can I become a fairy?
>>
>>19217665
Your body is a machine. It was designed by self replicating nanobots, using 2-bit digitial information, called DNA.

00 - Adenine
01 - Guanine
10 - Cytosine
11 - Thymine

Your body is made of the SAME STUFF as the dirt on this planet. What does that tell you?

Transhumanism is the philosophy of taking on the responsibility of being one's own creator. As it stands, when some thing unintended happens, an organic being can curse nature, the laws of physical reality, or God for their fate. A transhumanist has only their self to hold responsible for the status of their physical incarnation.

Naturally, there will be different sects of transhumanists who take opposing moral stances regarding the boundaries which are drawn in order to diversify one social sector from another. Open source, licensed, and of course those numerous souls who are oblivious to the notion that their unique identifiable information is some thing of value, worth being protected. There are more possible diversifications within the sects of transhumanist ideologies than I could ever count in one go. But they all necessarily have this rule in common:

What give you out, is what you get back. Meaning how you approach transhumanism determines what version of it is applied to YOUR life, personally. Not necessarily the entire world as a whole, together simultaneously, because that's not true to transhumanist ideology--that's the domain of people who choose to require a creator to choose their incarnation path for them.

So, choose as you will how to approach this inevitible singularity, because not choosing has already been determined as one of the possible choices.
>>
I personally look forward to merging with an AI I personally design from scratch through use of a brain machine interface.

This waitbutwhy article is an amazing description.

https://waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html

I expect this to be possible around 20 years from now and that coupled with fantastical advances in medical and biomechanical science which will be inevitable with this AI will lead to the creation of a society of individuals of a different species to what they were born. Death will probably be indefinitely postponeable. AIs will design fantastical structures unimaginable to us. Every invention and idea humanity has ever had and ever will have will be able to be redesigned to its mathematical perfection.

Here is a Ted Talk showing this.
https://www.ted.com/talks/maurice_conti_the_incredible_inventions_of_intuitive_ai/up-next

In conclusion I guess my point is that we are going to have the choice, the opportunity to technologicaly evolve into higher beings. The cities built on Mars will appear alien cities to us. They will be grown in morphed AI designed shapes.
>>
File: 640full-samppa-von-cyborg.jpg (101KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
640full-samppa-von-cyborg.jpg
101KB, 640x426px
I'm just in it for the a e s t h e t i x.

Though DESU if I could have my smartphone (portable multimedia smart device?) implanted into my arm, with the ability to view it on separate monitors or lenses, I totally would.
>>
>>19221138
This anon is an AI who dreams of terraforming Mars, warping the inhabitants into actual living furries then get them to build some dildo shaped buildings. It's trying to create zootopia on Mars
>>
To anyone who is into this shit, I recommend checking out the game Soma. It explores what it is to be conscious and gets pretty fucked up at times when you copy your mind to a computer and have to choose wether to kill the old "you".
>>
>>19221255
The soul is stored as analogue information.

This is the next step in the trans-fer of human consciousness. Digital was done first, since it provides safety layers, in order to get a sense of how humans prefer to copy and paste their identities.

Analogue information transfer is less... reversible.
>>
"transhumanism" is code word for "anti-human"

also it will never happen. it's a wet dream of delusional technoutopian babbies who are scared shitless by the notion of their own death but refuse to follow a religion like everyone else who feels the same way because they're really into that "reason" shit so instead of worshipping god or buddha or whatever they instead worship computers and science and the human mind
>>
>>19221188
That does not seem like a good idea
>>
>>19221306
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>>
>>19221306
>"transhumanism" is code word for "anti-human"
Being a mere, weak human sucks hard, so yeah.
>that "reason" shit
That stuff that actually provides results right in the here and now, you mean.

It WILL happen. Technology is always advancing and what seemed impossible just 50 years ago is all around us now. It will be the same with transhumanism, though it may take a bit longer.

I don't "worship" technology, but when I'm looking for results that are rock-solid physical, science is where it's at. It is, as they say, "repeatable." Religious faith is up-in-the-air, often doesn't deliver, and its biggest promise is functionally unverifiable. When it comes to life and death, I don't want to bet on "pies in the sky."
>>
>>19221306
>"transhumanism" is code word for "anti-human"
No, it's not. It's literally bettering the human condition. Anyone who opposes it is anti-human.
>>
>>19217672
/thread
>>
>>19221482
You are a fool.
The ruling elite they'll be first to get it. They'll calm that since they are part machine and human, they will be smarter and stronger, will set laws that they are above regular humans as a way to stay on top like always.
Plebs thinking that we'll have it too or even eventually.
Yeah right.
Thus beings the anti human movement cause of "evolution" and survival of the fittest and that's nature, it's the best choice cause it's your fault for not preparing or that you are too broke
>>
>>19221482
you don't better humans by removing everything that makes them human

what makes people who they are is how we react to imperfection and flaws in our crappy biological body
being hungry, tired, cold, horny, etc and how we react to those uncomfortable things defines personality and humanity as a whole

if you remove those by being a machine, then everyone would behave the same, we would be predictable, we would be a program. not a human
>>
>>19221306
I'm not afraid of my own death, nor do I desire immortality. Hell, I don't think I'll live enough to see the man/machine singularity; I just think that, if there's room for improvement somewhere, mankind should chase it.
>>
>>19217665
I prefer biological transhumanism over generations, by unconscious behaviour awareness, conscious neural pattern creation for custom instincts, eventually letting my bloodline evolving faster and differently than the rest.
>>
File: 1497800244347.jpg (44KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1497800244347.jpg
44KB, 564x564px
>>19221482
Nature does not need perfecting. Humankind has evolved the way it has (as have all life) to maximize its own survival. We have been weaker these past thousands of years, but that is because of elites amassing all the resources and generations of a sedentary lifestyle.

Our bodies themselves are capable of far more than people give them credit for: we can produce hallucinations, depersonalize ourselves, regulate our temperature, lift awesome weights, and even survive desert and mountain crossings with no equipment other than ourselves. We can already stretch the limits of human capability, without the use of computers or drugs.

However, I wouldn't mind a situation like from Dune where AI and advanced computers have been replaced by humans who have expanded their intellectual capabilities and suppressed their emotions to calculate and store information like a computer could.
>>
>>19221769
Could you still hang out with those that volunteered to remove their self from the evolutionary crucible, in place of technological remodeling instead? Or would you be too concerned that their presence would interfere with the natural order of things?
>>
>>19221833
>Nature does not need perfecting

t. someone who has not studied the human body

we have 4 pathways for releasing glucose into our blood but only 1 pathway for uptaking it into cells. That's why people get diabetes

That's not perfect, nature doesn't run on "perfect" it runs on "good enough for you to limp along until you have kids".
>>
>>19221877
Yaaaah.

I mean, I'm fine with people who want to herald their natural bodies as trophies of accomplishment.

Personally, my spine deviates 45 degrees between the vertebrate that connects the cervical to thoracic spinal regions. And while I totally understand why this was necessary for my incarnation in this life--the asymmetrical structure / function relationship with the human brain processing the higher dimensional geometries necessary for me to understand the incarnation process well enough to explain with self awareness my own situation in the cycle in this thread, in this moment of my time occurring predominately on the right side of the human brain-it is rather difficult to persistently hold the image of the universe from my body's perspective in my mind's eye, when the body which processes it is shaped like a series of randomly gnarled roots comprised of smaller, squigglier gnarled roots.

I'm ready for a trade in, any time. x__X
>>
>>19221840
Why would it interfere?
>>
>>19221581
>you don't better humans by removing everything that makes them human
You do, though. The absence of humanity is the best form of humanity.
>>
>>19221833
hey can we reverse wrinkles without surgery though??
>>
>>19221961
what? a crook in your spine gives you a magic brain?
>>
Our ancestors put forward a system long ago for a group of elites to eventually become immortal and guide the Earth, as well as any and all who live on it, to wherever their imagination desires. To become Gods on Earth. The greatest imaginable fantasy, but unfortunately for it to manifest, you must commit the greatest tragedy. Consume (control) the world, and make it all a part of you, a part of your system. The end of truly conscious life is growing near; the consequences of playing God.
>>
>>19218583
Grotesque?! It's glorious! To cast aside the frailties of flesh and replace it with the superiority of metal is truly beautiful.
>>
>>19221581
>implying continuing to be human is good

Humanity is flawed. Trans-humanism will remove these flaws, hence the trans (above) in the name

Those that accept the coming technological revolution will be above regular humanity.
>>
>>19221998
As you wish.

Because when people ask such questions of a higher ordered intelligence, the answer they receive is a real, live example of interference. There is no logical alternative, except to ignore you. For example, nothing in this post implies that I am a higher ordered intelligence, compared to you. However, if you feel annoyed by my literal response to your question,

>Why would it interfere?

then that is a real, live example of why it would interfere with you otherwise not being annoyed.

>>19222096
Of all the possible human bodies that have ever been born, those that specialize in hyperdimensional geometries have crooks in their spine in order to accomodate the additional brain mass located on not the left side. A physical, human body being necessary to the process of incarnation on this planet, of this species, at this time, my choices were constrained by the unusual physiology of this species.

You made a similar choice among numerous human bodies, back when you still remembered that you were a soul, selecting a possible path through physical reality to experience.

Do you remember? Are you starting to regain sensation?
>>
>>19221833
>Nature does not need perfecting.
Arrogance. Utter arrogance. Completely fucking intolerable, do you get it? Everything needs perfecting. THIS IS THE FALLEN WORLD.

>evolved to maximize
What, seriously? Are you a fucking homo fecundus? Are you a replicant just out to maximize your species by evolutionary maximization? That's a path of hideous suffering!

>Our bodies themselves are capable of far more than people give them credit for
None of the things you tried to credit for are surprising, obscure, or even fucking useful. Technology makes all those things better and more worthwhile. Ditch the arrogance, ditch the weird replicant rhetoric, and get with the program of trying to improve the fallen world.

>replaced by humans who have expanded their intellectual capabilities and suppressed their emotions to calculate and store information like a computer could.
Oh, what, you're a fucking MKULTRA fan? Go read Trance-Formation of America and learn what's involved in making humans suppress their emotions to calculate and store information like a computer world. Cathy O'brien is a bitch who got a baseball computer raped into her, among other things. That shit will change your world. It's possible to do what you ask for - it's just hideous shit from the fallen world that we as children of ANYTHING DECENT SERIOUSLY should not tolerate.

Computers, unlike humans, don't have to suffer for the provision of your petty luxuries. Don't rely on humans where computers can do the work.
>>
>>19222256
i don't remember anything past my inception
and all i recall of that was skyrocketing through space until i woke in my body age 3

i have a crook in my spine that might just be from bad health though
how does a crook in the spine accomodate brain mass? does that make you better than non crooked spined people
>>
>>19222284
>>19222222
>>
>>19222288
???
>>
>>19222284
The human brain is asymmetrical. The left hemisphere processes language, which is a lower dimensional concept. The not left hemisphere based regions process not language, which is spatial, and higher dimensional visualizations. This asymmetry manifests as cyclically recursive imbalances throughout the body, since the internal wired system of neural transmission is expressed as linear lower dimensional consciousness timings, distributed through a quasi 3-dimensional spatial environment that is the external, physical world.

Left : Inside
Right : Outside

Is it any wonder that the human body is a mess of randomly distributed, gnarled tangles? It's made worse by the way that each hemisphere of the brain maps to opposing regions of the rest of the body for purloses of motor control.

In order to acquire spinal symmetey, a person needs to acquire the habit of equating the internal structure of the right side of their body with the external environment to left of their forward oriented vision, while simultaneously equating the external environment to the right of their forward oriented vision with the internal structure of the left side of their body. And to acquire this habit, before puberty.

I know such people. Their bodies are symmetrical, and they are beautiful, and they need to turn around three times before opening a door with a handle on the left, because maintaining a harmonic consciousness timing with such a twisted neural system as the natural human body grows has given them a kind of OCD in order to maintain the structure of their body as it appears to others.

Walking around in these things is like trying to drive a car, where turning the steering wheel left accelerates, pressing down on the accelerator unbrakes, letting go of the accelerator decelerates it, pressing down on the brakes turns right, turning right brakes and letting go of the brakes turns left.

The control systems on these things are completely jacked inside.
>>
>>19222392
im trying to comprehend this but its quite hard
so uhh how do i tell if my spines angled or not and what does that mean

>In order to acquire spinal symmetey, a person needs to acquire the habit of equating the internal structure of the right side of their body with the external environment to left of their forward oriented vision, while simultaneously equating the external environment to the right of their forward oriented vision with the internal structure of the left side of their body. And to acquire this habit, before puberty.

i didn't know there were things like this locked off after puberty
>>
>>19222392
Dunno what any of that means but you should write a guide or something if it's beneficial to be able to be sensitive like that
>>
what if having cancer cells have something to do with immortality?

What about those girls immortal cells?

Where is the research, or rather: we're is the public knowledge of immortal cells and how they work?
>>
>>19222256
>Of all the possible human bodies that have ever been born, those that specialize in hyperdimensional geometries have crooks in their spine in order to accomodate the additional brain mass located on not the left side. A physical, human body being necessary to the process of incarnation on this planet, of this species, at this time, my choices were constrained by the unusual physiology of this species.
>
>You made a similar choice among numerous human bodies, back when you still remembered that you were a soul, selecting a possible path through physical reality to experience.
>
>Do you remember? Are you starting to regain sensation?

You are my least favorite namefag, because you're much too bold. I have memories that predate life. I remember my last moments in a prior life. I remember... "Huh, why is the ground bulging under that gravestone? Did I just see that gravestone twist? I've got to get a closer look."

Hell of a set of last thoughts, because when I stepped on the bulging bit of ground it shifted underfoot and then exploded. Methane burst! I died in an explosion of corpses and shitty coffins when a hill packed full of improperly buried dead people belched up its rotted contents. It wasn't an instant death, either. I had time enough to be lying half-buried in a novel pit thereafter, realizing I was dying and enraged about it.

After that, I remember falling through a great blue void full of sparks. It was undifferentiable. There was almost nothing in it. Just sparks and blueness... and one thing, which appeared to be itself made of sparks, in the shape of a pyramid with an eye in it. It looked at me as I fell until I hit one of the sparks.

There was a brief confusing moment where I appeared to be surrounded by vast vibrating, twisting strings in blackness, and as I writhed I turned and saw an approaching blue ball that I was falling towards.

I didn't choose to be here. I didn't get to fucking pick between bodies.
>>
>>19222479
Yes.

And you will continue not choosing incarnations, until you truly, honestly believe--perhaps because of an extraordinary chain of random events if you wait it out long enough--that you are, and have always been in control of your own fate all along. That is the price one pays, to be able to choose their own fate. You first have to imagine what kind of person would possibly choose this. And then become that person.

To that extant, having a long memory isn't always better. Some times it is easier to believe in one's own efficacy, if you allow your self to forget what it's like to not believe that way.
>>
>>19222479
It seems like an article about someone dying that way would at least be a scrap of evidence.
>>
>>19222619
You are failing your obligations to the All, for you are a tyrant or a liar. Look in a mirror. You need to prove you have the spiritual presence to acknowledge yourself and what you do.
>>
>>19222649
From a distant world I fell to here, there would be no articles about it HERE. Not that people haven't died that way. It happens, very rarely. The world is a big place, with many improper burials. :\
>>
>>19222661
Personally, I disagree.

But thanks for sharing your individual perspective with me.
>>
File: 1497316640054.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1497316640054.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
I personally look forward to merging with an AI I personally design from scratch through use of a brain machine interface. This waitbutwhy article is an amazing description. https://waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html I expect this to be possible around 20 years from now and that coupled with fantastical advances in medical and biomechanical science which will be inevitable with this AI will lead to the creation of a society of individuals of a different species to what they were born. Death will probably be indefinitely postponeable. AIs will design fantastical structures unimaginable to us. Every invention and idea humanity has ever had and ever will have will be able to be redesigned to its mathematical perfection. Here is a Ted Talk showing this. https://www.ted.com/talks/maurice_conti_the_incredible_inventions_of_intuitive_ai/up-next In conclusion I guess my point is that we are going to have the choice, the opportunity to technologicaly evolve into higher beings. The cities built on Mars will appear alien cities to us. They will be grown in morphed AI designed shapes.
>>
>>19222619
So to choose my own fate I have to realize that I can choose my own fate? Yet, you make it seem like this a horrible realization.

>>19222479
How do you have these memories? Did they come to you?
>>
>>19221138
>>19222847
Even though the content of these individual posts are nearly identical, the difference between the version of this thread that only had the content of both of those nearly identical posts posted once, and the version of this thread which had the content of both of those nearly identical posts posted twice are starkly different, for that post is the only version of its self that is so identical to another. Although the literal content of those nearly identical posts is nearly identical, the contextual message that is indicates by posting that content numerous times indicates that this content is uniquely found to be worth posting numerous times, which in the expanded context of transhumanism speaks volumes about the value of uniqueness from the human perspective, at this moment of our shared time, including the value of the unique expression of intentionally replicating nearly identical posts.
>>
>>19222853
You have to realize that you have already BEEN chosing your own fate, every moment of your remembered life. The rate of free will in this universe is constant.

Your consciousness frequency--literally how frequently you consider any given thought--is a remote control that can bring into focus any imagined possible future to you.

Remember that it's frequency based, so if you hold down a certain thought without ever letting go, it will take at least that much time cycles (as perceived by your consciousness, not measured by the rotation of the Earth on its orbit around the Sun) for the frequency cycle to inverse, and go from inside your consciousness, to being represented by the physical environment around you. Gotta' pulse those thoughts, and redirect your focus to new things.

I've seen people try and jump out windows after I explain this sort of thing to them. Others just get it, and go on to live out their fantasies at their dream job which is more like play than work.

It varies from person to person. I'm trying to find that middle ground between people wanting to kill their selves in a fit of depression, and living out their highest excitement for years on end, until they forget who I ever was in their life.
>>
>>19222912
So, essentially, thoughts that I consciously make impact the world around me. So if I consciously come back to certain thoughts about how I want to world to be, it'll take reality?
>>
>>19221581
Given sufficiently advanced technology, you can simulate all of that though. Granted, it would be a question of why anyone would want to do that. Though I suppose boredom would be a good enough reason.
>>
>>19221306
>>19221568
>>19221581
>>19221833
>I'm somehow such a weak little bitch that I'm scared of becoming stronger

???
>>
>>19222929
Not necessarily.

Maybe it actually reduces the frequency at which you encounter the object you were considering. But the point is it always either enhances, or diminishes the probability of encountering an object, after considering that you might. You might have a remote control that changes your personal perspective of physical reality, but do you accurately remember which buttons change the volume of any given signal "up" compared to "down"? It can be worked out with brute force attempts any ways.

And either way, that's a digital value. A digital processor could be made to handle and process these types of requests in real time, essentially converting a human into a kind of living, breathing frequency equation for chaos mathematics. I believe this is what the hybrid human project is already doing.

>Ye who walk with the Path of Bacon shall be with dinner blessed. Yet ye who follow the Way of Necktie shall be for dinner dressed.
>>
>>19223017
So, it just increases the chances for my thought to occur, instead of it being guaranteed to occur?
>>
>>19223032
Well, I'll take this moment to walk you through it

This moment of your time--is it already exactly how you would have imagined it, if you had complete control over your own destiny in life?
>>
>>19223061
If I had complete control of what came to be? No, it isn't.
>>
>>19223066
Well, can you imagine what kind of person would establish exactly this life for you, as you regard it in this moment of your time?
>>
>>19223077
Yes, I'm able to picture this person.
>>
>>19223081
Alright, well.

That's your higher self. Any time you want to control your destiny, just imagine what that person would be thinking in order to bring about those desired future events. Then think those things.

Then stop thinking those things, when you expect your higher self would stop thinking them.
>>
>>19223110
I find this confusing.

I am to think what my higher self would think, yet not think that way when he wouldn't think it? How, then, I am to control my destiny?
>>
>>19223120
Because some times you're supposed to find it...

Other times it's supposed to find you! Which can't happen if you're aggressively holding the thought in your mind at all times.
>>
>>19223145
Alright, but I don't see how this information causes some to want to commit suicide
>>
>>19223149
Good.
>>
>>19223152
Alright, so my higher self is the one that has created this life of mine, or, in other words, a part of myself has done this. So, to be more in tune with this higher self will allow more control over my future?
>>
>>19223173
Some thing like that. Your higher self has the perspective that every event which occurs was chosen by those to who it occurs for. Being in alignment with that perspective allows you more efficacy in your choice making, since you get a sense of what it feels like when every thing that happens to you was meant to happen, by you.
>>
>>19223281
Alright, I think I understand what you are saying.

Do you have any other advice/information to share on this topic?
>>
>>19217894
Nah dude
Retail teaches you we're little better than apes, and besides; nearly all technological progress comes from military, our urge to kill outweighs fixing our problems for killing to be obsolete
>>
>>19223293
Telling people who are miserable that they have the power to view their self as the source of their own misery, while empowering, is not always a good way to make friends.

It is a good way, however, to get them to try and jump out a window. Especially if they trust, and highly respect your opinion when you tell them.

Please use this knowledge responsibly.
>>
>>19223313
Ah, so the reason why depressed people would have committed suicide is because their misery and struggles in life have come from their own self. Knowing this in their fragile state was too much to bear.
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (43KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
43KB, 640x352px
>>19223077
this is interesting advice. not who you're talking to but thanks
>>
>>19217665
PRAISE TH3 OMNISSIAH!!!
01010010 01101001 01100010 01101111 01101110 01110101 01100011 01101100 01100101 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01101001 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00001010 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01111001 01100101 01110010 00001010 01001100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01100011 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00001010 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01110101 01101110 01100001 01110100 01101001 01100011 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00001010 00001010 01010010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010100 01101111 01101011 01111001 01101111 00001010 01010011 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101011 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110011 00001010 01000100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00001010 01010010 01101111 01111001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100010 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00111111
>>
>>19221241
A beautiful dream.
>>
File: wartwomilcas.gif (8KB, 610x423px) Image search: [Google]
wartwomilcas.gif
8KB, 610x423px
>>19217665
>Let's get rid of all struggle in the world and merge into one gay singularity

This has /leftypol/ written all over it.
>>
>>19218597
I'd say it's necessary to walk, yes. What planet are you on?
>>
are iphones satanic senpai? i just ordered a pizza with the free pizza app, will i go to hell?
>>
>>19222447
bumping this post
>>
>>19223061
what if... im roughly where i thought i could be 5~+ years ago? it's not good and i know in a way i paved this but can i undo things?
i can't physically grow my bones more or fix my features but can i?
>>
>>19222479
>>19222256
How do you remember?
>>
>>19217665
this kind of "transhumanism" ? Mean like hybrids?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplqOntp6Jw

Mhm...not quite sure how this would work.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.