[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cecil Hotel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cecil-hotel-los-angeles-xlarge.jpg (139KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
cecil-hotel-los-angeles-xlarge.jpg
139KB, 1280x799px
What's up with this place?
>>
>>19217517

Seems like a run-of-the-mill Suicide Curse. Don't go there if you're already mentally susceptible, otherwise the voices will have their way with you.
>>
>>19217531
Pretty much this, if you are sane you can go get scared.

Just hope you can tell the difference.
>>
it's spooky
>>
>>19218134
It's horror story tier spooky, like I'd go there to comfort my skepticism, but what if once there I only come to see the reality of the horror, and not live to tell the tale like all the others?
>>
>>19218332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgJkuSW204
>>
Aside from Elisa Lam, is actually there a ton of spooky shit that happens here? I drive past it on my way from work so I'm down to spend a night if it would actually be interesting
>>
>>19217517
>In September 1944, Dorothy Jean Purcell, 19, threw her newborn son from a window. Apparently unaware she was pregnant, Purcell hadn't wanted to wake her sleeping partner, shoe salesman, Ben Levine, 38, when she woke with stomach pains, so she went to the nearby rest room and delivered the baby herself. Believing the child to be dead, she threw it from a window and the tiny body was later found on the roof of an adjacent building. After hearing testimony, a juror declared her account to be "almost beyond belief", and it was determined she be charged with homicide. However, matters were finally concluded in January of the following year, when Purcell was found not guilty by reason of insanity

fuck
>>
>>19218989
at least 15 people died an unnatural death there
Elisa was put in the water reservoir to poison the other guests, imo
>>
>>19217531
Gotta agree with this. Hotel has some bad mojo, but it could just be the neighborhood that's shady. There are people in that hotel that live there too, something about a housing program or whatever. They seem fine, but who knows what's behind those closed doors.

The person that traced Elisa's steps didn't really mention anything about the room she stayed in. Maybe they did, but chose not too. Maybe some floors are more sinister than the others.

At this point I don't know why that hotel is still up. The night stalker stayed there and so did his copy cat, then that one suicide/murder with the window. Not to mention Elizabeth Short died there too.

That hotel is... a piece of work.
>>
>>19217517
I don't know, man. Something about it just attracts broken or deranged minds. Like fuck, serial killers lived there over it's lifespan.
>>
>>19219019
a suicide killed two people when a woman landed on top of a pedestrian.
>>
>>19219026
I know! What are the odds?
>>
>>19217517
ive heard los angeles in general is hell on earth
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.