[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lockheed Martin employees and Aliens/Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: aaaa.png (307KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
307KB, 636x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WwKR1O5nCc

Has anyone watched this stuff? What do you think?
I have seen multiple videos on ex-Lockheed employees in their old age confess to stuff like Aliens are really multidimensional beings who are about start Armageddon. This guy says Aliens/demons are creating the rings around Saturn and Uranus with plasma vehicles. The aliens are really just machines with intelligence and they create new machines in the rings etc.

What do people think about all this stuff?
>>
>>19217256
Didn't the CEO of Lockheed Martin admit that the tech they have could put men in space?
>>
>>19217307

Yeah apparently he said something along the lines of 'anything you can imagine has already been done' and it would never be released to the public.
>>
>>19217256
I'll give you the break down, since we're a little far past the end of the quarantine to be pretending every thing is still just maybes, and what ifs.

There are two philosophies regarding interstellar travel:

- FTL Warp
- Light Consciousness

FTL Warp refers to using cross temporal mechanics to essentially splinter the timeline, in such a way that the distance between two points was apparently always next to nothing, for that moment in time. The folding of entire timelines as if they were spatial dimensions often earns these entities the description of interdimensional. This mode of travel is reckless, and has consequences in the context of memory. The kinds of civillizations who practice this mode of transportation tend towards treating others as if they are NPC's, in a virtual world of their ownership. They tend to be machine like, and drawn towards physical values. Although proficient at certain forms of navigation and engineering, their penchant for taking short cuts leaves these societies with a lot to learn regarding the nature of consciousness as a whole.

Light Consciousness interstellar travel, by contrast, only brings life forms and energy to places by respecting the natural speed of information, propogated by light. The kinds of civillizations which constrain their self to this method of transportation have necessarily learned much about the balancing of ecosystems, and the vital role or emotional intelligence in maintaining the integrity of social systems for the duration of the vast journeys required when crossing the galaxy at luminal velocities. Despite this limitation, with an unbroken connection to Source Creation one doesn't need to physically be present at a location to have an idea of what might be going on there, for every thing that is any where can be found in abundance through the reflections of here and now.

Earth is at the crux of civillizations with these differing philosophies regarding the nature of interstellar travel.
>>
I get the feeling this old man is lying. I hear we can't go to space, get past low earth orbit. Or break through the dome
>>
>>19217369
Thank you for this information. I am learning so much lately its insane.
>>
>>19217450
I also hear that we cant get through the Van Allens belt due to immense radiation. A NASA scientist said this in an interview, which means the Moon landing were fake (which we all assume anyways).
But then I read and hear things from people like this old man and it makes me question what is the truth.

I am so sick of the secrecy with something everyone should have the right to know.
>>
>>19217474
Unless, the moon is much closer than we are made to believe.

The fact we can see it so detailed with the human eye tells me its not that far away. If true, why would they lie about its distance? Only thing I can think of is flat earth, which im not sure about.
>>
>>19217477
From what I hear the moon and the sun are not in space but above us inside the dome. I also hear that they have sun simulators, for what reason I don't know but I'm guessing to fuck with crops in other countries
>>
File: 1439440966752s.jpg (4KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439440966752s.jpg
4KB, 110x125px
>>19217369
dumbest post in a long while
>>
>>19217790
dont you mean this one>>19217502
>>
>>19217879
No he does not. Mine has validity. But srsly guys let's not get off topic. Is space real? Is this old man lying?
>>
>>19217896
>let's not get off topic.
ok
>Is space real?
is amnesia real?
>>
>>19217896
>the moon and the sun are not in space but above us inside the dome. I also hear that they have sun simulators, for what reason I don't know but I'm guessing to fuck with crops in other countries
>validity

pick one
>>
>>19217369
I choose the second paragraph's philosophy. For the record.
>>
>>19217939
Noted.
>>
>>19217369
>Light Consciousness interstellar travel, by contrast, only brings life forms and energy to places by respecting the natural speed of information, propogated by light. The kinds of civillizations which constrain their self to this method of transportation have necessarily learned much about the balancing of ecosystems, and the vital role or emotional intelligence in maintaining the integrity of social systems for the duration of the vast journeys required when crossing the galaxy at luminal velocities. Despite this limitation, with an unbroken connection to Source Creation one doesn't need to physically be present at a location to have an idea of what might be going on there, for every thing that is any where can be found in abundance through the reflections of here and now.

muh merkebah
>>
>>19217930
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEamGAXJkjo

If there saying we can't go back to the moon, and it's 2017 did we ever really leave the dome
>>
>>19218017
>The earth is flat dont believe what NASA says
>believes NASA destroyed technology to get to the moon

imagine being this retarded
>>
>>19218062
Ok guys lets quit roasting each other actually share ideas. Everyone complains about this board but no actually tries to to present facts to counter aguments. Do you guys think space is real? I think this old man is full of shit. He is intentionally lying
>>
this video it's kind of a nostalgia to the time where there were images of ufos in/or around the rings of Saturn. The stuff that the old man speaks was one of the theory back than that the crafts created the rings. I don't know if he's lying or not, but he sure has a fruitful biography. Maybe he's good with his memory at this age or he totally snapped out.
>>
>>19218096
>Do you guys think space is real?
How is that contributing? It's off topic.
>>
>>19218108
I left a link to a video of a nasa employee saying they can't go back to the moon, it's 2017 it should be easier than before
>>
File: 1498072161968s.jpg (2KB, 125x62px) Image search: [Google]
1498072161968s.jpg
2KB, 125x62px
>>19218144
>>
>>19218097
I'm not sure what to believe, I can't remember the guys name but he went around talking about Grey's and got killed. There were multiple attempts on his life before then as well
>>
Could all this be a psyop, just to confuse the conspiracy theorist?
>>
>>19218160
I think so, I also think we live in something similar to the Truman show
>>
File: you....jpg (101KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
101KB, 2048x1024px
>>19217256
I think you're cancer, OP.

Why are there so many retards on /x/?
>>
>>19218108
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HBOoEshH90

What do you think about this, hybrids and other things walking along side us in disguise
>>
>>19218144
NASA? You mean Lockheed.
There is no reason to trust this man on this word. There is no reason to assume the information he presents is accurate because of how outdated those memories are as well as the accuracy of information at the time. Plus, if he indeed had clearance to top secret information, there is no reason to assume these weren't intentionally fake to disinform the employees working on their secret projects.
There are so many rumors from the time it's more useful to assume it's a symptom of cold war period internal politics than there actually being any merit to them.
How would you even begin to question the concept of ''space'' from all this?
>>
>>19218157
Max Spiers. never met the guy, but ive been told i look just like him.

I know his ex-fiance. Shes a qt
>>
>>19218173
he kinda looks like Jeb!
>>
The Moon is really just a giant UFO hovering above the Earth.
>>
>>19218184
Interesting. Genetic manipulation can slingshot a species into unparalleled prowess, with all the inevitable consequential complications as a result. The fact this theory exists comes from our own understanding on the science of it. In fact, a human/pig chimera has been successfully created in Salk Institute.
>>
>>19218193
What ever is beyond the dome can be considered "space" your right. But some say tho that it's really water. Maybe some have made it past the dome but there knowledge will be kept a secret from us
>>
>>19218232
I think there are many things pretending to be people. And it's weird that they did that, just a matter of time before we have half horse humans walking about
>>
>>19218287
This is bullshit.
>>19218310
It's illegal though so these things would be kept secret.
>>
>>19218329
I respect your opinion, I don't know what's out there and I can see why some would think my stance is bulcrap
>>
>>19218207
It makes sense doesn't it?
>>
>>19217256

Either you're helping Roko's Basilisk, or you are the enemy of Roko's Basilisk.
>>
>>19218363
It do
>>
i watched the entire video and most of it is nonsense. and what really bothered me the most if when she asks him to explain the rings and as he's about to explain how they could be made the video is edited. also, she asks questions and then gives the answers hoping that he backs up her ideas. this is why don't take people like this seriously. if you are willing to go on camera and admit that we have an intelligent form of craft that is not human made in our solar system that steals energy from the sun and then creates plasma around our largest planets, but refuse to truly elaborate then what the fuck is the point? this guy is afraid to find out what his past employers will do to him yet he opens up about how they try to hide things. he's already opened the fucking door why not swing it wide open?. the object around the sun is odd, i have seen that before and it bothers me. but it is well known that the rings are made of particles as small as sand and as big as houses of both rock and ice. planets like saturn and jupiter have them because smaller moons and other objects have been caught by their gravity and smashed apart. also some of the moons from both planets are geologically active, the spew water and volcanic material into the surrounding space. this guy "may" have seen strange things but without him actually presenting anything , his claims cannot be considered truth.
>>
>>19217369
a break down? don't you mean....

>a quick rundown
>>
>>19217307
>>19217322
Isnt these the plot for Homeworld?

As soon FTL engines where rediscovered, they got wiped out?
>>
>>19218474
I thought it was annoying too but the video has been shortened/edited to get it out to more people.

The full uncut thing is about 2 hours long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmgZymhJL8
>>
>>19218439
It look like it do
>>
Ghost kill
>>
>>19217369
Whoa
>52.4 Questioner: Then I am assuming in the positively oriented social memory complexes that a much higher percentage of them use the personality disciplines for this travel. Is this correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As positive fifth density moves into sixth there are virtually no entities which any longer use outer technology for travel or communication.
>>
>>19218539
Analyzing people's identity through their linguistic patterns is a fun and interesting pass time.

You ought to know by now that I am immune to any such analysis.
>>
>>19221075
>Analyzing people's identity through their linguistic patterns
>I am immune to any such analysis
>analysis
>anal
According to your linguistic patterns you're a fag
>>
>>19221157
Anal intercourse is an option between a heterosexual couple.

In order to complete that assessment, you'll have to verify that I'm either a top or bottom in a homosexual relationship.
>>
>>19221261
>to complete that assessment
>I'm either a top or bottom in a homosexual relationship
you're a fag either way, I win
>>
>>19221261
I would hope you're both lol
>>
File: 0e6.jpg (26KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
0e6.jpg
26KB, 587x378px
>>19217790
Well now we know>>19217369
Is correct.....
>>
File: 1498397774917.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1498397774917.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
>>19218173
Op thread validation ....what else is dumb Mr nasal shi oh I mean anon
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.