[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1498513095912.gif (3MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1498513095912.gif
3MB, 540x303px
Anybody here ever been attacked by a spirit or ghost? If so what happened and how did you deal with it?
>>
do you have kik dude i can help you ward attacks
>>
is that my mother goddess
>>
>>19217421
No attacks yet but the house I moved into was abandoned for years and the lady who lived in it previously was arrested for leaving her special needs son locked in this dog kennel thing that's in the back yard and he died. I hear creepy shit at night all the time and wake up to find things not in the place I left them. The kennel thing is kinda creepy and the name Jeff is carved into the tree that's inside it so I imagine that was his name
>>
>>19217476
my nama jeff
>>
File: 1482858735350.jpg (577KB, 960x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1482858735350.jpg
577KB, 960x1005px
>>19217130
I bet depression and addition and general dickishness is like demonic influence. We are so into a hollywood ideal of paranormal happenings. Maybe its way more simple. A paranormal attack could just be a voice that sounds like your own, which you think is your own, saying something negative or cynical in your mind which you take for your own thought and interact with as if it was. This would be a more effective means of attacking someone and less traceable to a paranormal source. Perhaps paranormal attacks happen on a gradient of intensity. At an even more subtle level the paranormal attack could simply be a mild influence of pessimism which helps you self destruct almost all on your own.

Sure some people get scratches and items thrown at them and bed sheets ripped off and jump scares and shit, but I bet that kinda phenomenon represents the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>19217436
please say yes
>>
File: 1498430430450.gif (1MB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498430430450.gif
1MB, 500x417px
>>19217569
No
>>
File: 3BtboSG_d.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3BtboSG_d.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>19217515
Shut dude. Or perhaps the sad reality that human beings are fucked up beyond all and just use "demonic possession" and "spirit attacks" as a scape goat for their own fucked up thoughts and actions.
>>
>>19217729
*shit
>>
>>19217130
This wasn't exactly an attack but I used to live in a severely haunted house and one night me and my brother went upstairs. The upstairs hadn't been used in a few years. It was basically just storage for all of my moms antiques and shit. But anyway we went up there to smoke a bowl. The room we were in had a door going ro the hallway and a door going to the next room over. I was standing against the door that went to the other room when a force pushed on the other side of the door pushing me forward a little bit before I slammed back against it. It wasn't really that creepy and we didn't get any weird vibes so we finished the bowl and continued on our night. Just because it wasn't creepy or anything doesn't make it any less strange. It was definitely a paranormal encounter. Nothing else could explain it.
>>
File: -1594343828.gif (1015KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
-1594343828.gif
1015KB, 500x278px
When a ghost attacks strip down naked and cover yourself in holy water. That really evens the playing field.

I'm 6-0 in ghost fights because of this tactic
>>
>>19217815
Seems legit but where do I get holy water?
>>
>>19217849
If you don't know, you can't afford it.
>>
>>19217863
Should I steal it then?
>>
>>19217873
sure go for it
>>
File: 1498675284393.gif (2MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1498675284393.gif
2MB, 256x195px
>>19217895
Awesome
>>
>>19217815
What if you're with company or in public? You could get arrested for being a very naughty boy.
>>
I don't think so but a little while back at work my arm felt icy frigid for a couple of minutes and cold spots have been said to be caused by spirits manifesting from the energy
>>
>>19217967
Nah, people understand. And this style of ghost fighting is actually taught to police officers
>>
>>19217987
Good ol' boys in blue, I knew we could trust them really.
>>
>>19217130
I get attacked all the time by a negative being. Its nothing very serious but basically i'll be trying to enjoy my life then it starts giving thoughts of certain thoughts of people i don't like, which doesnt bother me much so then somehow it causes intense hate thoughts. I'm so sick of it. Imagine wanting to go your life watching desirable stuff then some retarded creep taking a stupid genre like horror movie stuff and defecating that a part of your life. Dealing with the being is like dealing with some kind of idiot that doesn't comprehend its stuff isn't interesting to anybody
>>
>>19217987
True, I always call the cops when I suspect a ghost is plotting on me
>>
Poopoo peepee
>>
>>19218200
>>
>>19217130
Ghosts don't exist. You're either mentally ill or just retarded. I mean actually retarded.
>>
>>19218432
Prove it
>>
This one time,around midnight, I was going through a crosswalk as the sign lit up and something smashed into me. It knocked me out and I was limping for days. I think it was a truck but I am still not sure because I didn't see what it was. I remember it being as tall as me.
>>
>>19218200
>>
>>19217130
If you pray to Jesus you will be saved.
>>
I turned on the light
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.