[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spells That WORK!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: lonelytrain.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
lonelytrain.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I've tried spells. One kind of worked maybe once. GIVE ME WORKING SPELLS, SO FAR ALL I'VE SEEN AND/OR USED IS BULLSHIT! pic unrelated
>>
if you sacrifice a burrito in a manner symbolic of your desire, it is guaranteed to come true. however, there is a certain logic to it. the burrito must suffer and/or die by the state of failure in relation to your goal, since the burrito is the embodiment of failure.

for example, if you desire money, the burrito must die by some symbolism of poverty.

if you desire magical abilities, you would perhaps throw the burrito out the window, so that it perishes by its inability to fly.

within burrito is contained all failure, misery and contemptibleness. by sacrificing burrito, you sacrifice failure and become pure of will.
>>
>>19216831
Op you do not even understand what a spell is, let tried one.
>>
>>19216831

Apple

There you go, I 'spelled' a word. Hopefully it will have worked in altering your mind to think of a fruit "when all I really did was arrange shapes/lines together ;)"
>>
>>19218038
Knowledge and power, right there...
>>
>>19218044

I think you underestimate the power of the arts. Using just the right combinations of symbols, you could achieve almost anything. You just take it for granted because it's normal
>>
File: cryclapping.gif-c200.gif (248KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cryclapping.gif-c200.gif
248KB, 200x200px
>>19218038
nice
>>
>>19216831
>>19218068

Use the following at your own risk.
The following is a "method", or rather a 'concept' and a 'rhythm', not a spell, however, all real working spells use this method(/concept/rhythm) one way or another, for them to work(so what Im doing here is opening you the gate to infinite amount of possible spells):
Neutral point end/start<, right[/left], left[/right], left[/right], right[/left]>neutral point<left[/right], right,[/left] right[/left], left[/right], >Neutral point end/start.
* > < < > * < > > < * [or * < > > < * > < < > * ]
OR
... < < (>*<) > > (<*>) < < ...
... > > (<*>) < < (>*<) > > ...

For a spell to work it must have a perfect structure and a perfect balance, as well as be in perfect harmony with Nature, only then will the spell work.
Good luck.
>>
>>19216831
Here's one:

First, drink 2 quarts of bleach.

Get back to me when you've done that and I'll tell you the rest.
>>
>>19218068
I was being serious, anon (ie agreeing with you).
>>
What are you giving back in return?
All power stems from energy transference: if you're only giving your impatient attitude nothing will work.
>>
>>19218235
I see... My bad :p
>>
>>19218188
Is there some kind of example to demonstrate this structure?
My current understanding of magic was inspired mainly by Alan Moore "to cast a spell, is simply to spell" Surely a perfect spell is impossible right? since language (written/verbal) is contextual anyhow
>>
>>19218341
Whats important is the structure behind the spell, not which system/language it is expressed through.
The structure of the system/language through which the spell is expressed has to be correct/natural(in sync with the laws/structure of nature and its rhythm) though.
It is very hard to find these languages right now, and much easier to just create a new one on your own.

The structure of the spell must contain the complete purpose/intent of that spell.

It is hard to "demonstrate this structure" without you having the basic understanding of how it works...
If you want an example of that method(/concept/rhythm) at work, by nature it self, then heres a basic one:
Newton's Cradle Pendulum Balls
Neutral point
OOOOO
>>:
OOOO>O>
<*>:
OOOO>O<
OR
OOOOO
<<:
<O<OOOO
>*<:
>O<OOOO
OR
OOOOO
>>:
OOOO>O>

and so on...

The way how our heart(organ), and even how a magnet, work really, are another example of this method/concept/rhythm. (However, I will not explain these, though it is not hard to figure out by yourself once you understand the basics)

To be honest, everything natural in our Universe, follows this method/concept/rhythm, in some way.

Spells are pretty much, just a connecting tool/amplifier/array/formation/directions to condense, crystalize and manifest, an intent/purpose, in a 'natural, synced, structure/rhythm'(for it to work), from inside your mental(/potential) space/mind(/own universe), outside into the material(/physical) space/Universe.

I hope that cleared it up a little.
Good luck.
>>
>>19218731
Nicely done, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20161020_193341.jpg (286KB, 1251x2131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_193341.jpg
286KB, 1251x2131px
>>
File: IMG_20160907_134140.jpg (148KB, 1039x1503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_134140.jpg
148KB, 1039x1503px
>>19218934
Look into thelema and study occult philosophy. If you question it in the slightest, it will not work. Dont half ass this. Know that it works.
>>
>>19218068
>>19218188
>>19218731
Amazing! True knowledge right there!
>>
>>19216831
if you arent tired just tell yourself and speak

"im getting tired now"

works everytime

if you moan you know it had worked
>>
>>19216831
I would but I don't think thats a good idea since im struggling understanding it rn
>>
>>19220482
I think youve meant "yawn", not "moan" kek
>>
>>19221059
oh yeah sorry im not a nativer speaker

moaning would be weird
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.