[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Henry, Marcus I know you two are lurking on this board so let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 69

File: IMG_3860.jpg (410KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3860.jpg
410KB, 1400x1400px
Henry, Marcus I know you two are lurking on this board so let me ask you guys a question:

What's with all this true crime bullshit? If I wanted to hear about boring ass killers and have politics shoved in my face, I would just watch Lifetime.

Where are all the episodes about ayy lmaos, sea monsters, ghosts and satanic sex cults, fucking Goetic demons, rituals, regional monsters and all the interesting shit you guys used to talk about.

Now its 40 minutes of commercials about mattresses and stamps, interspersed by a fake hillbilly yelling about politics.
>>
stamps.comstamps.comstamps.comstamps.comstamps.com
>>
>>19216442
>On the left
I will never listen to a left wing podcast. I can see why you think it's shit.
>>
>>19216442
I agree. I would like them to mix it up more
>>
>>19216497
Don't let the Jewish conspiracy called politics cloud your judgement.
When you do you'll be a tribalised carrot and people will lose respect for you
>>
>>19216516
There's nothing inherently left or right about aliens, human trafficking, creepy pastas, mothman, weather modification or chupacabra. The people behind this podcast tribalized it when they named it.
>>
File: goes-forth2.png (239KB, 620x441px) Image search: [Google]
goes-forth2.png
239KB, 620x441px
>>19216442
>commercials
>not using those sweet adam and eve deals to buy 3 dildos of varying lengths and girths and calling them Henry, Marcus and Ben
>>
>>19216497
It's a play on the Last House on the Left you fucktart

But aside from that they do kinda shoehorn politics into it and that's simply terrible.
>>
>>19216497
Hahaha what a dumbass
>>
>>19216709
>But aside from that they do kinda shoehorn politics into it and that's simply terrible.
Maybe they could do an episode on my spooky intuition. Knew they were political leftards.
> Wahh that wasn't a UFO it was Pence in his mobile electroshock therapy chamber!
>>
>>19216726
Those jokes would be fine if they weren't constantly pushing an agenda.

They're well researched but goddamn leave me out of your political games bitch.
>>
>>19216755
I'm funnier in my own head...
>>
>>19216497
Nigga are you retarded? Want to watch Digimon reruns with me?
>>
>>19216665
I bet Ben is hanging monster dong
>>
>>19216442

because it is traceble to the Mafia

and the Mafia/ gov is where disinformation that creates distractive red herring conspiracy theories comes from

the mafia/ government also has a strong partnership with the entertainment industry, and the same distraction principle holds true
>>
Paranormies present is better
>>
>>19216755
>pushing an agenda.
You mean standing up for what's right? Yeah it's hard for pathetic rubes like you to understand, I'm sure.
>>
>>19217000
>>19216993
Samefag
>>
>>19216993
>>19217000

Hey Henry/Marcus what's up?
>>
Ben is the only reasonable person on that show. Marcus is a tryhard edgy know-it-all who tries to act like a Texan even though he's probably been on a ranch once in his life. Henry is just cucked by SJWs. Ben is ok, even though I disagree with a lot of what he says, he's alright in my book.
>>
>>19216993
Hi Marcus. If you want to anonymously defend yourself you should stop writing the same way you talk on the podcast.
>>
>>19217065
I'd like to see Ben on a better show, he'd fit in well as a more neutral liberal view for Paranormies.
>>
>>19216993
>letting a label as lowly as politics divide people

>labeling intelligence due to political views and not having an actual discussion with the person themselves.

Hi Marcus.
>>
>>19217534
>better show
>Paranormies

big fucking LOL

So everyone who listens to Paranormies can hate on the new "libcuck"?
>>
>>19217544
>better show like the paranormies

Lmao

Must not be mentally sound.
>>
>>19216465
These ads being EVERYWHERE and most podcasters being lefties that can't contain their post election butthurt pretty much made me unsubscribe from all podcasts.
>>
>>19216442
IDK maybe they got real lives too
>>
>>19217632

I like podcasts.

They're good.

I drive 7 hours to home and back to college twice a week.

I use them to kill time.

But when you tell me my ideas are shit and yours are better with no proof and no discussion

Execute yourself.

Hardcore History is pretty good though.
>>
>>19216773
lol this is Henry
>>
I hope there's some ghosts or some shit coming up. The last few episodes have been bunk.
>>
>>19216442
I just want them to get their shit together and have the episodes come out weekly and on time and preferably not 4 parts of something that gets hard to listen to. They get paid 30+ thousand a month from patreon so they should kinda feel obligated to have it come out on time.
>>
Their FB group is fucking retarded too. If you step of our line with the groupthink you get a swarm of purple haired she-beast edgelords calling you a Nazi.
>>
File: 1498687116841.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498687116841.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
>>19217544
>>19217567
>LOL
>Lmao
>>
>>19217749
It's fucking retarded to hold a political bias on a conspiracy podcast, even Paranormies are aware of this and try to present a neutral view of the facts. You won't ever see shit like Pedotube or non-conformist theories on LPotL it's why they stick so close to true crime shit since accepting any truth of even a minority of conspiracy theories would clash against their deluded worldview.

Astonishing Legends would be a much better leftist podcast if it weren't for the constant COUPON BUG EZMEAL DEALZ shilling. Their ads make the show fucking unwatchable.
>>
>>19217749
God damn it you're so right. They ban people and act all self righteous like they've done a public service enforcing their way of thinking.
>>
>>19217800
It's not even liberals, it's just fucking SJWs. Astonishing Legends and Coast to Coast AM have fairly left-leaning hosts but they provide an open board for discussion and listen to all points of view because they're secure in themselves enough to learn without fear of the balance of incessant masturbatory virtue signaling and doublethink toppling over and leaving them exposed to the most minor fucking judgement from their peers.

This security allows them to delve into topics that would be otherwise uncomfortable for uninitiated raw and pink mental weaklings like those fucks.

How can you run a show about the paranormal when the most minor information that does not conform to your world view is enough to put you into a hysterical rant and damage your self-esteem?
>>
>>19217800

I try to separate the person from the art but sometimes they just make it difficult because they're just idiots. I'm not gonna stop listening but they need to get their heads out of their asses.
>>
>>19216497
The podcast is bad, I'll agree on that. Once you resort to political talk on a conspiracy podcast, it'll only go downhill from there.
>>
>>19216773
I've heard it is like a baby's arm holding an apple.
Smells like a mushroom farm though.
>>
>>19216442
Lupe is a faggot.
>>
Hi henry i like when you do weird voices
please more strange voices from henry
>>
their shilling has increased

and that has to do with covering "serious" issues but what do you expect from neo marxists
>>
>it's a marcus laughs after every word henry or ben say episode

oh wait, thats all of them
>>
They've done true crime from the start ya fuckin schlub
>>
>>19216530

You're a fucking retard, please kill yourself.
>>
>>19218443

Stop being so angry Marcus
>>
File: 1477684954504.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1477684954504.png
332KB, 554x584px
Another good podcast that has gone to shit because of its popularity.

Listened to todays episode, it starts with an ad (even though they are making 30K a month on pateron) plus merch.

Complete 180 on Waco pretty much saying they deserved it. Stop listening at that point.

Pretty pathetic that they are so scared of a frog that they changed their entire outlook so they can trash talk any "right-wing" terrorism.

If Marcus and/or Henry are reading, you guys have become total fags. Good job alientating your original listeners by pandering to the SJW crowd. Those dyed-hair tumblerinas and nu-male faggots are going to turn on your as soon as Henry makes a rape joke about a woman.
>>
>>19217704
This. Marcus, you're making 20k a month. Get a few episodes in the can, so you have something in the chamber.

I know, you are busy with your bullshit podcast "network". Nobody is going to miss an episode of page 7 or round table. What the fuck is so special about you that you have to be there for those pieces of shit? Also you're fucking ugly.
>>
>>19216442
Why does Marcus even bother pretending he is Texan?
>>
I have a feeling Ben is based af but he can't speak out because his own fan base would eat him alive. He's written for heat st and is a pretty staunch libertarian from what he's willing to let on. I'm pretty sure he can't stand PC culture.
>>
>>19217065
Henry has a fucked up sense of humor, he's not an SJW.
>>
File: 1465259598652.jpg (205KB, 750x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1465259598652.jpg
205KB, 750x1090px
>>19218890
I can't tell what Henry's deal is. He may have been joking, but in one of the episodes immediately pre-election he was talking about how Trump was probably going to win. This was while Ben and Marcus were shitting on him about how unlikely it would be. He has decent intuition, I just think he hangs around shit people and allows them to influence him. Ben's apparently reasonably liberal, but he's always kept away from politics on LPOTL and manages to be a funny middle-man. Marcus needs to fuck off and stop pretending he's a Texan.

First, Welcome to Night Vale became SJW cancer, and now LPOTL is transforming. Please get your shit together, LPOTL.
>>
>>19219092

Never heard of Welcome to Night Vale. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>19219092
>Ben's apparently reasonably liberal
He's actually pretty right leaning, to my knowledge. he just does what he should do and keeps that stuff away from an apolitical comedy podcast about creepy subject matter.
I still enjoy LPotL, but it's getting too political. At least with something like the Paranormies, you know that it's going to be filled with Alt-Right shit from the get go.
>>
>>1921916422

Really? Look it up on iTunes. Listen to about the first twenty episodes, and then let yourself believe that the entire podcast staff died and there are no further episodes. Do not look up anything related to WTNV other than the podcast itself.
>>
>>19219105
>>19219131
Meant to respond to you.
>>
>>19219137

Why look up just the podcast? And how shit does it get after EP. 20?
>>
>>19219149
Not him, but it's the same thing over and over again. if you REALLY like that kind of humor, alright, but it has one joke it runs into the ground constantly. they also start shoehorning things like how the main character is gay in there, with his boyfriends sole personality traits being "dude SCIENCE xD' and being so very gay for the protagonist.
>>
>>19219157

Sounds like every other entertainment piece for SJW's these days.

Any other good ones that aren't going the way of LPOTL WTNV and Paranormies?
>>
File: Knifepoint-Horror.jpg (95KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
Knifepoint-Horror.jpg
95KB, 600x544px
>>19219149
Two podcast I can recommend without qualification are 'Knifepoint Horror' and 'Sayer'. The first is extremely well-done, first-person horror stories. The second is quite good dark sci-fi. I doubt you'll regret checking out either. I saw potential in 'Welcome To Night Vale' which the host deliberately rammed into the ground just for the sake of having a soap box. He also shit on Lovecraft, despite thieving his concepts in many of the podcast's plots.
>>
>>19219170
Lore and Astonishing Legends are both still running strong, imo.
>>19219177
> He also shit on Lovecraft
Let me guess, for being a meanie racist? Fucking idiot, shitting on the man he stole from.
>>
File: Edward-Gorey-1.jpg (255KB, 1024x858px) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Gorey-1.jpg
255KB, 1024x858px
>>19219180
Yeah, Lovecraft was too much of a meanie-head to deserve credit for his own fucking ideas. Right now, WTNV's plot involves a female 'Azathoth' analogue named 'Huntokar'.
>>
>>19219177

You should have respect for those who you took inspiration from imo. That's bullshit. Lovecraft was an amazing author for his time and his works still stand strong, again, imo. Any similar to true crime or LPOTL that are actually apolitical?

I apologize for asking, no one I know listens to much of what I do and it helps driving and course work go by much faster.
>>
>>19219205
Kind of related, but the Unsolved Podcast is about unsolved crimes, while being pretty great. The host is a redditor, but he keeps his own politics out of it.
>>
>>19219205
Blurry Photos
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
>>
>>19219202
>Right now, WTNV's plot involves a female 'Azathoth' analogue named 'Huntokar'.
There are no words.
>>
>>19219218
>>19219214

Thanks hombres

I appreciate it
>>
>>19219224
And I made an error: it's the Unresolved Podcast.
>>
>>19218155
This, I enjoy many of their topics and episodes in the past but I recently started the OKC episode and they were really going hard against the militia and conspiracy communities right off the bat, it was literally making my face scrunch up the shilling was so obvious. Just leave your agenda and present the story faggots
>>
>>19219249
Remember: Conservatism and Patriot movements are white supremacist! It's really fucking annoying.
>>
>>19216442
I like the serial killer stuff but they could do less of it.
>>
>That episode of Tophat where Marcus had to explain how dubs won Trump the election

That series is where the real comedy happens
>>
File: 1495757130730.jpg (61KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
1495757130730.jpg
61KB, 480x621px
>>19219288
Kek has called upon you, my friend.
>>
Those conspiracy guys is top tier no political bullshit. Based gordo
>>
>>19216981

Hello, Johnny! You still advertising on r9k too?
>>
>>19219157
Is he gay? I always just assumed he had a no homo mancrush
>>
>>19216465
This is what's killing the Beyond the Darkness podcasts for me.
I used to love it but now it's just Dave shilling his subscription shit for half the show.
Holy shit, just get to the goddamn story.
>>
File: 1492315451576.jpg (83KB, 577x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492315451576.jpg
83KB, 577x624px
>>19216981
I fucking hate those fags for the same reason LPotL annoys me, the constant political bullshit.
I tried watching paranormies, and they said "goyim" like 10 times in 5 minutes.
Jesus fuck, nobody gives a fuck about your "enlightened" political opinion, especially on a goddamn paranormal podcast of all things.
>>
>>19219490
I recall the character literally saying "IM GAY! IM GAY! IM GAY!"
As for Lpotl, I think Marcus is a fairly exploitive guy. He doesn't bring anything creatively, and has been caught more than once reading Wikipedia verbatim or subjects happen to come out around when a new documentary does. Now he distributes research topics to his fans, who seem like sad people to do his work for him, for free. He makes good money with patreon, merch, ads, the stream and live shows but besides ben and Henry I don't think anyone else sees a dime of that. The equipment he uses, the talent, the studio, the research is all people helping him, so what does he do?
He sits there laughing at jokes, reads the show notes he didn't write, and makes sure audio levels are fine, though he never adjusts it when he screams into he mic. There is the matter that he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time, nearly every UFO episode is completely incoherent. Also they've said before "we don't believe in ghosts" so that's a big chunk of material that comes off as cynical and dismissive.
So
>ufo episodes unlistenable
>make fun of ghost material
>drag true crime for weeks, when there are better true crime podcasts
> now unnecessarily injecting politically charged shot to alienate the audience
I'm a liberal faggot and it gets too much.
I wish some of his friends would dump him and do their own thing, but he'd probably kill himself so that'll never happen.
All this and he has to remind us "how much work he puts in" and/or who he's currently fucking.
The guy just seems greasy as fuck.
>>
Cancer
>>
File: 1468558657741.jpg (47KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468558657741.jpg
47KB, 392x375px
>>19217782
>Paranormies
>not political
>>
>>19218281
That fucking laugh.
HYUHRRRHRRRHRRRR
>>
>>19218862
I'd totally chill with Ben. Fuck the rest though.
>>
File: 1434187234178.png (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434187234178.png
109KB, 600x600px
Man, I loved Night Vale when I first found it. Played some good ass tunes during the weather, too.
Damn shame.
>>
Rec me some good LPotL episodes
>>
>>19219641
Their 9/11 series, Albert Fish, and the occult stuff. That's about it
>>
>>19219551
>try
>>
>>19218668
They'll turn on them just for being white, those groups are built and designed to be self-destructive.
>>
>>19217649
Why on Earth would you drive that far back home from college, twice every week? Wtf.
>>
File: 1494553576787.jpg (193KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494553576787.jpg
193KB, 1024x896px
>>19217649
Hardcore History is fucking retarded
>Alexander the Great was as bad as HITLER
>>
>>19217649
Hardcore History and History on Fire kill every other podcast and there's no gay premium edition where they try to lure a subscription from you. All real all history all the time
>>
tried listening to their show a few times when i couldnt sleep

found them to be very annoying, like having 4 circle-jerking younger cousone in the room that happen to be lib asshats

how the shit are these unbearable pretentious cunts even popular?
>>
I'm actually listening to them righ tnow. I know man, I really wish they would jsut stick to the occult shit, I've never been into the normalfag ass murderers. Of course I like information, but...
>>
>>19220319
Because they are telling you the fucking truth.
>>
File: IMG_6295.png (169KB, 1017x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6295.png
169KB, 1017x573px
LPOTL is more libertarian than liberal. Y'all are just so far up Pepe's ass you think alt right is normal.
>>
It was always shit, they would be talking about something interesting and then make terrible jokes and laugh for like 20 minuets.
Golden age coast to coast will never be beat, it was just art being art, never insulting the guest no matter how crazy they were, never being cynical, and humoring the crazy ideas and people.
>>
>>19219541
I totally agree. The coverage of topics is pretty sketchy, the jokes are juvenile and rarely funny. If you are listening to gain actual information about whatever topic is being discussed, you've chosen the wrong podcast.
>>
I'm 162 episodes in currently and never was really interested in serial killers and shit. It s basically just listening to them read these wiki's.

HENRY is fucking brilliant.

HIS MURDERFIST SHIT POPSICLE SKETCH IS MY ALL TIME FAV.
>>
Hi I have been listening to the lpotl on OKC bombing was curious if you guys were to cover Terry Yeakey the first cop on the scene of the bombing. He supposedly committed suicide but it was such an over the top death and no autopsy was done. He supposedly cut open his arms walked a mile and half climbed over barbed wire and shot himself in the head. No weapons ever found. There are interviews with his ex-wife and she feels so strongly his death was not a suicide.. I attached an article for you guys to check.

http://www.riflewarrior.com/who_killed_terry_yeakey.html

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/okc-bombing-hero-terrance-yeakey/

https://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/tag/tonia-yeakey/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/618176/posts
>>
Also found this gem of website it's all on women serial killers! There re girls younger than 20. Women killing cults and much more! Thought I'd share :)

http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/p/index-female-serial-killers.html?m=1
>>
>>19220156
Here's what you should believe---
"Oh silly boyz don't take anything I say as fact, I'm not a historian, after all..."
>>
Has anyone here been to one of their liveshows? I heard they were a pretty shitty moneygrab.
>>
>>19220810
No one ever said they were a historian. Stop putting words in others people's mouths. And if you don't have that interest or whatever then fuck off. Or do your own fucking research.
>>
>>19220478
>LPOTL is more libertarian than liberal
>FUCK ANTI-GOV MILITIAS CRAZY NUTJOB DIPSHITS AND FUCK DDDRUUUUMPF
>>
>>19220810
There's many sides to stories and events historical, point of views and if you can't make that common sense connection like then fucking read up on it and educate yourself.
>>
>>19220156
Nobody who actually studies history would believe Hitler was evil; Heinrich and Goering very obviously were the ones pushing for every single thing that brought the Nazi party down to mass-execution of non-commie Slavshits. Holocaust-denying naziboos and marxist buttfuckers both agree on this, it's such a glaring sign of ignorance to think Hitler was anything other than the greatest spokesman and animal lover to ever exist.

Jews deserved what they got though, Goebbels was 100% right.
>>
>>19221025
Hitler also brought the world out of the depression pretty much all by himself
>>
>>19221001
If you have a problem with LPOTL then listen to someone else stop bitching get your panties out of a twist and fucking grow up. It called common fucking sense and apparently it's a rare trait
>>
I wish they'd hurry and do the Paul is Dead episode, I want to hear their opinions on the documentary TheWingedBeatle.
>>
>>19221281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHkhYHU08hQ&list=PL42E4B127231C44B7
>>
>>19221258
Stop shilling in your own thread Marcus. >hurr durr here's another story about me growing up on the farm

--nigga it's obvious you never did any actual farm labor and spent most of your time living in your dark room reading edgy books instead of mending fences and shooting guns. Stop it
>>
>>19221307
I GUESS YOU must be an ASS because you assume it's Marcus. You're fucking wrong
>>
File: 1467749249112.jpg (58KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1467749249112.jpg
58KB, 500x666px
>>19221340
I'm coming for you Henry
>>
>>19221307 obviously maybe there are people who actually enjoy the topics and shit. Fuck I had a family member actually escpace from a serial killer. HENRY LEE LUCAS in fact so choke on a dick or fucking learn to assume shit again common sense is out the door maybe untwist granny panties and grow up
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-12+at+10.45.43).png (481KB, 854x577px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-12+at+10.45.43).png
481KB, 854x577px
>>19221258
I liked LOPTL until they became shit. Their new episodes are shit poopy doodoo and dumb and stupid.

Do a pedotube episode you hacks.
>>
>>19221307
Bitch please what's your SOB story then
>>
>>19221380
So if you don't like their current stuff listen to you do like it's not a hard concept
>>
I think most people are a little tired of the true crime/heavy hitters episodes and would like to see some more of the bonkers/occult stuff. More planet Serpo and burning in my rectum pls
>>
>>19221359
>>19221394
>>19221258
>getting this assblasted someone insulted your friend simulator
Marcus, it's getting really embarrassing.
All the criticisms levied here are reasonable and astute.
Truth hurts, don't it.
>>
>>19221394
You did a 180 on Waco nobody is that forgetful you stinky willy
>>
>>19221508
DUDE again ASSUMPTIONS make you look like an ASS. No I'm not Marcus .. What are you mentally handicapped? Did you not read the post before again I'm not even a fucking boy dip stick
>>
>>19221551
Marcus, pls.
>>
>>19221508
MAYBE THERE ARE ACTUAL OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE BESIDES Marcus. What's with your obsession with Marcus. I guess you must be a homo for him and can't admit it to yourself. Fucking get it that closet boy and grow a fucking pair and gain some common sense.
>>
>>19221577
Why are you so assblasted? Could it be you have some personal Investment? Marrrrrrcus?
Here let me put in on your terms

MAYBE THIS isn't a HUGBOX like you're used to on your FRUITY little FACEBOOK
That spell it out for you champ? That's short for champion.
>>
>>19221591
IM NOT FUCKING ASSBLASTED im just saying that if you don't like the fucking show then go fuck off and jack off in a corner with the rest of your shithead buddies. Do I agree with everything they say? No but I can separate the person from the content and just enjoy the fucking show you nasty garbage person.
>>
What if it's not Marcus but it's Henry trolling us?
>>
>>19221591
Hey CHAMP. I have already said I am not Marcus I look nothing like him and I AM the COMPLETE OPPOSITE including gender, bitch. So Champ did you go to school. If you said yes than obviously you can make an inference that I'm not Marcus. If you said no then finish school and learn to spell more than champion. CHAMP.
>>
>>19221631
Lol you know Henry secretly listens to Alex Jones and is all like "fuck yeah he's got a point"
>>
>>19216442
Hey yall the main reason we cover serial killers and true crime more recently is because we were burning our selves out with the conspiracy monsters stuff we will be returning to them this year more but for now we wanted to do crime stuff mainly as a pallet cleanser also there's tons of more information with good sources instead of a old shitty fan fic site from the 90s early 20s about Aline's and monsters
>>
>>19221640
He probably gets higher than a kite and laughs about gay frogs for an hour
>>
>>19221630
>you don't like the fucking show then go fuck off and jack off in a corner with the rest of your shithead buddies.
>you nasty garbage person.
> I AM the COMPLETE OPPOSITE including gender, bitch. So Champ did you go to school. If you said yes than obviously you can make an inference that I'm not Marcus. If you said no then finish school and learn to spell more than champion. CHAMP.
Soooooo you're not ass blasted? You seem pretty butthurt about the critiques Marcus, maybe you should lie down.
>>
>>19221637
>dumb dyke tumblrina gets her feefees hurt
o'im'laughin
>>
>>19221565

I'm pretty that's accurate, seeing as it is Marcus.
>>
>>19221640
Water's turning the frogs gay man
>>
>>19221701
that's totally Marcus.
>>
File: IMG_3866.png (625KB, 844x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3866.png
625KB, 844x438px
>>19221711
THE FROGS THE FROGS!! I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS

IM A MAN

I BLEED

I EAT RED MEAT

I MAKE LOVE

AAAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ
>>
>>19221637
I am not Marcus and yeah so what if I am standing up. All I know is I enjoy the podcast. They need to people like Vlad the impaler or Elizabeth Bathory or Pedro Lopez more serial killers there's so many out there . And who fucking cares you're all just bullies lashing out with your own insecurities
>>
>>19221669
Are your feelings hurt? Are you a dumb dyke? Are these your insecurities?
>>
>>19222016

Go back to Tumblr Marcus
Your hugbox isn't welcome here.
>>
>>19221740

Wait Anon

What if the frogs were gay to begin with

What if the frogs are turning the water gay
>>
File: IMG_3867.jpg (13KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3867.jpg
13KB, 235x214px
>>19222083
You've opened my eyes brother those goddamn technoglobalists are using frogs to turn the water gay
>>
>>19222138
We need to tell Alex Jones

We must tell the world
>>
>>19221001
99% of people are not cool with right-wing militias, lol. You're just showing how radicalised you are.
>>
>>19222042
That was giving an example of how you're acting, learn to read retard.
And no one gives a shit about your dumbfuck opinion
>"I just like it!"
We've given plenty of reasons why it's garbage, just say you disagree.
Nope, you have to get them up boats and rebloggs
Guess what snowflake, you're literal trash here.
>>
fuck drumpf and fuck white is one thing, I disagree, but it's nothing new

But this shit oklahoma bombing shit is a bridge too far, there is literally no fucking way that 6 thousand pound fertilizer bomb was used, and there is literally no fucking way that one would cause that damage to that building
>>
>>19216442
STAMPS DOT COM TODAY
>>
>>19218668
This. The entire point of their Waco episode was 'They did nothing technically illegal and the Federal Government completely fucked up.'

Now it's all 'THEY SET THE FIRES AND WERE FUCKING KIDS, WE NEED GOVERNMENT TO COME IN AND RAPE EVERYONE OR WE GET MORE MCVEIGHS.'.

What happened, lads?
>>
I hate how Henry and his sister are the same person. I made the mistake of listening to other stuff on Cave Comedy Radio and I want to just strangle Jackie. She's got the absolutely most grating voice ever plus the whole 'I GOT A VAGINA AHM BEAUTIFUL' nonsense.

Fuck you and fuck your jumbo shrimp.
>>
>>19222526
I'm fine with right wing militias.
>>
>>19222016
I can hear it in your voice, Marcus. Go wank off to some bones.
>>
>>19222971
CASPER MATRESSES.

ADAM AND EVE DOT COM
>>
>>19223018
They took down the satanism in the government episodes? What the fuck?
>>
>>19222993
I am in love with Jackie husky dyke voice
>>
>>19223018
What's the episode number? No way that they took them down. If they did, im unsubbing
>>
>>19223031
did they fucking really?

Ben Kissell pr
>>
File: lpotl itunes.png (246KB, 1924x1013px) Image search: [Google]
lpotl itunes.png
246KB, 1924x1013px
>>19223031
>>19223018
>>19223043
the episodes are missing from itunes, but they are still on soundcloud and feed burner

it's 118 119 120
>>
>>19223018
>>19223031
>>19223043
Episodes 118-120
I still have them on iTunes and SoundCloud so I don't know.
Seems like something they'd pull now though
>>
>>19223054
I meant SoundCloud and the CCR site, so maybe iTunes were being dicks.
>>
>>19223018
>>19223031
>>19223043

You fucking retards. It's still there, stop making shit up.
>>
>>19223058
>>19223062
Yeah the episodes are on the rss feed but missing from itunes so it's something fucked up with apple
guess the boys are innocent
>>
>>19223070
FOR NOW.
>>
>>19222526
>99% of people
99% of the people voted for Trump big boy
>>
>>19223070
Still weird though.
The Charles my episodes are a 4 hour Asian joke with descriptions of violent torture and rape, and the Franklin case gets pulled?
Weird.
>>
I use an app calles podcast addict, and all the episodes are still accessible.
>>
cant stand jackie, she ruined round table.
think its genetic, his brother its also another atention whore.
marcus a side kick looking for validation.
and ben, just a simpleton guy desperatly trying to stay in the middle of everithing.
lpotl had some potential, but the lost it with true crime shit, of course more pc than gov conspiracy.
>>
>>19217000
The point is it's not the platform for that shit.
>>
>>19222526
>99% of people are not okay with right wing militias

I'd say about 50%
>>
>>19217000
What makes fuck drumpf and fuck white people (and especially fuck poor/southern white people) standing up for what's right?

Its funny I don't recall any talk about goat fucking during the 9/11 series
>>
File: photo.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
Well If you guys really don't like spooks and khazar rats , then the paranormies. The official spooky podcast of the alt right. They have everything from

>Alistair Crowley was a degenerate who practiced fag magic
>The Clinton conspiracy that asserts Mena Arkansas was the largest importer of cocaine in the US because Bill Clinton defended it as governor
>McVeigh bombing was bullshit

To

>Summoning demons
>Fleshgaits
>In depth analysis on hauntings

And of course, lots and lots of Holocaust denial.
>>
>>19223662

They didn't fuck the goat

The goat fucked them
>>
>>19223667

Get your shittier tier podcast out of this discussion about a shit tier podcast anon
>>
File: 1495746668373.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
1495746668373.png
119KB, 392x366px
>>19223676
>It's the guy who is critical of everything but makes nothing yet still thinks he has a right to complain

You haven't even listened to it you cum guzzler
>>
>>19223667
>The official spooky podcast of the alt right
Oh good lord, now that's a tagline...
>>
#pizzagate episode when?
>>
I want one person to say a positive thing about Marcus and why he should be on the show. I can't think of one...even Henry has his occasional funny impressions but Marcus is nothing but dead air time with no personality whatsoever.
>>
>>19223905
looks like he is the only one willing to do some research. so he is the book saavy with no personality.
>>
>>19223990
If reading verbatim wiki pages is book savvy then I'm fucking Socrates.
>>
>>19224117
i rlly think he likes reading, seems a knowledgeable guy, but sadly he gets stomp by the other two.
>>
>>19224184
there u go!
a nice thing about marcus.
>>
>>19224184
He would be if he applied what he read to the topics instead of pandering to an audience instead of being objective. But objectivists wouldn't pay them 24k a month.
>>
File: terry.jpg (87KB, 720x632px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
87KB, 720x632px
>>19217632
I can forgive their incessant Trump bitching because I genuinely think they're funny. I agree with OP, though, that month's long "heavy hitter" episodes are getting a little tiresome.

>>19217065
Ben is a born "straight man", which is why he works so well with Henry's over the top zaniness. He really is the glue that holds the show together.
>>
File: binnall.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
binnall.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19224299
I got rid of this faggot, though, because he's not talented enough to put up with his political rants.
>>
>>19224318
Which one is this again
>>
File: greg_bishop_alien.jpg (23KB, 664x510px) Image search: [Google]
greg_bishop_alien.jpg
23KB, 664x510px
>>19224324
Tim Binnall. He has gumption, but his shows sound like the ones I'd put together if I got the chance to talk to Stanton Friedman, full of nervous laughter and repeated phrases. He actually got Jacques Vallee to come on his show.
>>
File: Not_always.jpg (76KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
Not_always.jpg
76KB, 400x234px
>>19216442
This is what we miss guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcH9Th0CRYg
>>
File: CuqQedbWgAAmk5_.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuqQedbWgAAmk5_.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
Marcus is a turd. I remember some episode where Henry or Ben compared him to some decent looking movie star (John Cusack, I think) and Marcus got all huffy and said he was better looking than the movie star (pic related, it's Marcus). Then another time Ben was joking about how none of them could bag a model and Marcus got all huffy and told Ben to speak for himself.

Neither time did it sound like he was joking. He seems like he has a stick up his ass and takes himself too seriously.
>>
>>19224367
You'll never enjoy life if you can't laugh at yourself.
>>
File: sweetlittleboy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sweetlittleboy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19224389
It's a hard lesson to learn, which is why the funniest comedians are always the most jaded.

Anyone got a youtube link for Henry's reappearing gay waiter character from their hurricane episode?
>>
File: goblin.jpg (262KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
goblin.jpg
262KB, 1000x667px
>>19224367
What do you mean anon, he's totally stunning.
>>
File: david_biedny.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
david_biedny.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>19224490
He's an NPD bi-polar sufferer. I live with two of them, and Ben and Henry handle him exactly how you would expect two fat fucks with abusive pasts.
>>
File: wizuurd marcus.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
wizuurd marcus.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>19224503
That's always bothered me, because he runs a mental health podcast and is on medication, but he still does drugs and drinks so he isn't on medication.
He must be a nightmare to work with.
>>
File: boom.jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
136KB, 960x960px
Kid gloves and passive aggressive jabs to release the tension. You learn early on which punches you can take because of their obliviousness of anything that doesn't themselves.

Where's /x/ at with Boom Goes The Dynamite? He does the whole dudeweedlol thing, but he digs pretty deep into /x/ related territory.
>>
>>19224532
>doesn't themselves

doesn't involve^
>>
File: naughtyboy.jpg (45KB, 411x400px) Image search: [Google]
naughtyboy.jpg
45KB, 411x400px
>>19224519
>but he still does drugs and drinks so he isn't on medication.

I can sympathize with Marcus on this one. Psychotropic drugs suck, and alcohol is a hell of a sleep aid.
>>
File: VonBurger.jpg (21KB, 314x296px) Image search: [Google]
VonBurger.jpg
21KB, 314x296px
>>19224558

I know you mods hate me, but I just want to remind the kiddies why smoking weed past the age of thirty is a bad thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrJPxtLYng

Good night, gang! Hail yourselves!
>>
Why do you need adverts if you're making 20,000 a month just on this alone?
>>
I stopped listening because I got sick of that one loud idiot constantly making "jokes" about sucking guys dicks and stuff.
>>
>>19224966
Henry 'I am the only one allowed to be racist because I am funny' Zabrowski.

HIS THREE JOKES!

>DICKS GO INTO THINGS
>I'M SCOTTISH/POLISH!
>CHING CHONG CHINAMAN!
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-29+at+09.43.32).png (118KB, 425x249px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-29+at+09.43.32).png
118KB, 425x249px
>>19224299
I don't mind in the slightest when people bitch about Trump because they're entitled to their own stupid opinion, most people have opinions about politics with 0 knowledge of what actually goes on in politics or what anything means at all, they take the obvious bait and subscribe to identity politics. That's fine, people can be stupid and still good people. I enjoyed their episodes just fine until they decided to make a U turn on their opinions just because it makes them align with something that the people they disagree with would also align with.

I still like Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell.
>>
>"constantly" inserting their political opinions

okay, are you guys reading this from comments on their website or are you listening to episodes i'm not listening to?

i've gone from their earliest, shittiest episodes where they're just talking about spooky movies to the recent shit about Scientology and Jack the Ripper and a bunch of shit in-between and no sane human being could possibly think they're "constantly" injecting politics.

one joke per episode about how Trump is a dumbshit is not "constantly pushing a political agenda". it's humor poking fun at the party in power. every comic does it. Trump is an easy target because he's a fucking potato. you don't need to be a "libcuck" to think Trump is a potato. 75% of the independents in the country think he's a fucking potato. 50% of the republicans in the country think Trump is a potato.

i've yet to listen to a single episode with more than 1-2 political comments in any way shape or form. if this is "constant" and you guys just can't fucking stomach it that really speaks to what a bunch of special snowflakes you are and how much you've all become accustomed to the echo chamber of 4chan where anyone suggesting it might not be socially acceptable to scream about "shitskins" is an evil SJW from Tumblr and must be ostracized immediately to avoid hearing anything they have to say.
>>
>>19225133
Have you listened to the most recent ones?
>>
>>19225133
You haven't been listening to the stuff recently put out.
>>
>>19219249
This.
>can't mention ruby ridge without describing randy weaver as a white supremacist
>implying that's why his wife was shot in the head
Okay we get it you're liberals. All women should be allowed to have 3rd trimester 30th week abortions and all non whites should never be charged with a come EVER. See that's the problem with putting your shitty "we are the faggot loving world" politics in shit where it don't belong, all subtlety and artistic merit flies right out the fucking window
>>
>>19225133
Your defense doesn't hold weight when you consider how aligned they've become to the established narrative the real media presents. Both ben and Marcus actively hone down henry's edge, and often bring their political perspective into the mix. They run a political podcast ffs. The previous last podcast thread was bitching about these changes, because they actively diminish the quality of the show. Then there were idiots like you who didn't see the difference, then the oaklahoma city eps dropped. Every criticism levied in the thread was double down'd as they don't question the narrative at all, they ignore some very weird aspects of the case completely, and flip their stance from a previous Waco episode because of militant alt-right fuckery.
In an effort to curtail to fans and make money, they've sacrificed what made them special, and now what they've made is broken.
It has nothing to do with being offended they make fun of the current president, it has everything to do with compromising their integrity, and becoming part of the machine for profit.
Get your head out of your ass and look at it from a creative perspective instead of, once again, writing off complaints due to political climate.
like every fucking other rube in the world does.
>>
>>19225113
I don't mind in the slightest when people bitch about Trump because he's an absolute piece of shit, his followers are morons, and they all deserved to be mercilessly ridiculed if not outright executed.
>>
>>19225676
>they all deserved to be mercilessly ridiculed if not outright executed.
What an enlightened and intelligent position anon, you're sure to win both hearts AND minds.
>>
File: 1494630915709.jpg (222KB, 688x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494630915709.jpg
222KB, 688x595px
>>19225676
THAT RIGHT
STOP APPLAUDING
DRUUUUUMPF
>>
File: Sourface.jpg (92KB, 395x427px) Image search: [Google]
Sourface.jpg
92KB, 395x427px
>>19225133
>reddit spacing
you don't deserve those dubs.
>>
>>19225737
I used to toe the line between conservative and liberal. I used to try to understand where the other side was coming from regardless of where I fell on an issue. But with the rise of Fox News, Breitbart, and the alt right, conservatives have gone off the deep end and I'm not bothering anymore. Fuck them all.
>>
File: no.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
729KB, 267x200px
I'm seeing some political talk in this thread but I do want to throw my two cents in and say that I did unsub from this podcast because of constant political talk. Sad too because it used to be an awesome show but it's hard to separate people from their politics and enjoy the show when it's an every episode thing. I get it, you're san francisco dandies with the same copy pasted opinion as every other liberal I know... just get on with the spooky shit.
>>
File: screen-capture.png (175KB, 371x360px) Image search: [Google]
screen-capture.png
175KB, 371x360px
>>19226435
>fuck them all

You tell em brother! let's get these bothersome bigots and impeach drumpf! Racist, sexist white male pieces of shit!!
>>
I got out way before they got political. It was all the "jokes" Marcus and Henry made about their personal lives. It was depressing as shit. Like when Marcus was telling a story about a family trip where he bought a bunch of paranormal books and his family treated him like a creepy outcast or when Henry told the story how he got the acting job on heroes reborn. They just seem so pathetic that I couldn't keep listening.
>>
File: 1488337891881.jpg (48KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488337891881.jpg
48KB, 625x625px
>>19226435
I used to toe the line between conservative and liberal. I used to try to understand where the other side was coming from regardless of where I fell on an issue. But with the rise of Salon, Huffington Post and the Identity Politics, liberals have gone off the deep end and I'm not bothering anymore. Fuck them all.
>>
>>19224970
Come now, henry is much desper than that. The show would be intolerable without him.

Mr pickles is more my thing now anyway
>>
>>19216981
I like them both, but prefer the Paranormies. Any others like it and Last Podcast?
>>
>>19219697
Aum Shinrikyo
Manifestos
David Bowie
Nazis and the Occult
Possession
>>
File: IMG_0889.jpg (322KB, 1151x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.jpg
322KB, 1151x1440px
Hey guys if you get down to this comment, know that the show is fantastic. I look forward to the show every week, and as an artist having you guys on in the middle of a lonely night in studio makes me feel like I'm hanging out with some good friends.

If at all possible, please no more 4-parters, or at least some more one-shot episodes before the big stuff. This recent one with the OKB has burnt me out a bit, especially since the documentary has been a huge hit on Netflix. I think it's hysterical that you've gotten all the altright babbos in angry tears through this thread though.

Any chance we'll see more episodes on possession/spiritual parasites, various cold war/WWII super powers and the occult, or killers in the 21st century like the One Lunatic, One Icepick guy? Any way, best of luck, thanks for bringing us great content
>>
and again no episode this week. I'm moving my patreon $$ to astonishing legends
>>
Any other recommendations for /x/ podcasts?
So far I only got
LPoTL,
Astonishing Legends,
13 o' Clock
Where Did the Road Go?
I'm okay with true crime shit but still prefer paranormal stuff.
So far Astonishing Legends seems to be the better one. Their episodes seem very well researched and they don't seem too biased.
>>
File: 1480188253429.jpg (222KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1480188253429.jpg
222KB, 890x890px
>>19227144
>I look forward to the show every week

Boy, have I got some news for you, snowflake...
>>
>>19227255
The conspiracy guys
Stuff they don't want you to know
The first 20 episodes of Welcome to Night Vale

All were recommended to me a few days ago and I am very impressed by them. No political b.s. like the LPOTL or paranormies
>>
>>19227272
>every week

Fucking pipe dream m9
>>
>>19227293
Welcome to Night Vale seems like a really interesting concept.
Any idea why only the first 20?
I assume it went to shit somehow
>>
>>19227320
After the first 20 pretend everyone dies and there are no more episodes. That's what I was told and after listening up to episode 25, completely agree with.

Turns very political for an apolitical platform and they won't shut up about how gay the MC is
>>
>>19227272
>snowflake
You gonna call me a fag next babe?
>>
>>19227421
You're not my real dad anon
Drink yourself into a coma and go on/b/ where all the underage kids belong.
>>
>>19226822
I don't care for identity politics for the most part, but I'd rather deal with hearing people bitch about cultural appropriation and microaggressions than people taking away healthcare from millions, undoing environmental regulations, and wanting to build some stupid fucking wall that's the most moronic godddamn solution to a problem that doesn't even really exist.
>>
>>19226868
Dude fuck off. I know this is your show, and you create these podcast threads to pump you bullshit show.
>>
>>19227486
>you're not my real dad
You're alright anon, you're alright.
>>
>>19219177
Knifepoint is great. I rarely feel actual fear listening to horror, but I do when listen to his cast
>>
>>19227687
He went to the cigarette store 19 years ago and never came back
>>
Nothing beats classic art bell coast to coast, just listen to that
>>
>>19227722
My 2s and 7s don't lie.
>>
File: 1486360462699.jpg (107KB, 596x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486360462699.jpg
107KB, 596x496px
>>19227421
Whatever makes you feel special, anon. Just remember, though.

>7 more years
>>
File: 1498523505423.png (232KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498523505423.png
232KB, 750x600px
>>19216442
Theyre doi g a live show near me soon. Im going to kick marcus in the balls. Legit ill wait til the after party when theyre drinking and i will kick him the balls.
>>
>>19227783
Don't do that man. Yes, he's annoying but he's never done anything to you. He strikes me as a guy that would have you arrested and then sue you. Just go to the show and try to meet cool people.
>>
>>19227783
First, kick yourself in the balls in front of him, as a message of what's to come.
>>
File: 1498444794180.jpg (105KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
1498444794180.jpg
105KB, 600x953px
>>19227802
I dont hate the guy . just a kick in his pee shaped balls. If henrys there ill just spit in his face.
>>
>>19227576
>Taking healthcare away

Obamacare made healthcare more expensive and inaccessible for millions

>Undoing environmental regulations

Huge chunks of 'environmental' regulatations are scams that don't actually protect the environment and rather serve to concentrate wealth and make money for cronies. Also the US/West has already been cleaning up its industry since the 1950s unlike the major polluters in the world.

>bulding stupid fucking wall... problem doesn't even really exist.

11 million people in a country illegally, undocumented is a major concern and leads to significant socio-economic problems and a break down of trust in the rule of law. Just talking about the wall and such has already caused illegal immigration to decline and reverse.
>>
Which episode do you guys think LPOTL will completely switch their views on next? 9/11, maybe? I hope it's an 8-parter.
>>
>>19216442
LPOTL, My favotite murder and the Dollop are all good comedy/history/crime podcasts.

Off topic: Anyone know where I can buy some weed in south east WI?
>>
Yeah, this podcast has pretty much gone to shit. I wonder how long before their patron starts to suffer.
>>
>>19229273
Considering the blind idiots on the Facebook group, it'd say not soon enough.
Their fan base is 90% friendless weirdos
>>
>>19218668
I think they're under contract for the advertisements. Theres no way they're 100% okay with ads when they're pulling in 30K a month from patreon. They probably had to sign a contract with those advertisers saying they would partner up for X time.
>>
almost bought a tshirt from them.
>almost
>>
Cool
>>
>>19228898
I really like the dollop but holy shit Dave needs to actually edit the episodes. They constantly drag an improv bit on for a minute and a half longer than it needs to be. While thats not so bad it turns 45 minute episodes into an hour plus all the time.

I don't mind his political talk or complaining about being bullied on Twitter but the back and forth they have on the actual story is more than enough to carry the show!
>>
>>19227882
Hope you're ready to endure the legal process and fork over thousands for an attorney cause I assure you, those New York boys will sue your balls off.
>>
File: 1447533317802.jpg (209KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
1447533317802.jpg
209KB, 900x637px
>>19231670
You mean Marcus won't just challenge him to a Texan stand-off?
>>
>>19217056
lol, RIP
>>
>>19217649
Why thank you for the podcast suggestion! This will be excellent driving fodder once it comes time to head off to college again.
>>
Marcus is a comedy black hole.
>>
>>19227255
Paranormies gets into some serious shit other podcasts don't cover or barely cover but edge more towards the conspiracy side of things.

I'd drop Astonishing Legends, it seems like every new episode gets more and more advertising and less research.

If you don't already listen to Coast to Coast AM you should, it's the king still.
>>
File: 1455236805651.png (681KB, 811x964px) Image search: [Google]
1455236805651.png
681KB, 811x964px
>>19231714
Have to say - It's hilarious watching Marcus crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the Patreon codes.
>>
File: gothique_059.jpg (24KB, 449x496px) Image search: [Google]
gothique_059.jpg
24KB, 449x496px
>>19231735
Wasn't aware you listened to Paranormies, Noory.
>>
File: noory3.jpg (12KB, 184x248px) Image search: [Google]
noory3.jpg
12KB, 184x248px
>>19231752
That's Dr.Noory
>>
File: received_1323971397699011.gif (361KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
received_1323971397699011.gif
361KB, 246x200px
>>19221630
>tfw assblasted
>>
>>19221653
>>19216442
>>19221508
Shit guys, I think Henry is on here too now. Or at least someone else on the show other than Marcus. Think we can get the whole gang in here by the end of the night?
>>
>>19231956
We need Ben

>BringHimHome.mp4
>>
File: the owls.png (408KB, 1067x416px) Image search: [Google]
the owls.png
408KB, 1067x416px
>>19232018
With all this marcus bashing that im loving,
i do want to say real quick i think ben kissel is a lovely friendly giant.
and i love his ability to read.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgLGos5UP4
>>
>>19232378
Ben is the best of the three by far
>>
File: 1498314954249.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1498314954249.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>19231670
Oooooo like i havent been sued before. Ill will rape him in his twink ass , establish dominance and slut shame the biggest twink from texas on video.
>>
>>19227783
That would be so funny if someone were to do that.
>>
>>19232378
Ben is my spirit animal.
>>
File: 1495211536760.png (666KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1495211536760.png
666KB, 1280x968px
>>19219541

I didn't know they farmed out research to fans. That's sad and hilarious that people will do the work for them.

Agree that Marcus brings nothing to the table. If I were Henry or Ben it would probably piss me off that I'm tied to that faggot.
>>
>>19216442
Isn't it obvious? They don't have to do as much work for the research. The podcast hasn't been about spoops in years.

It's shit Jim, shut it down.
>>
File: 1487859710112.jpg (294KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487859710112.jpg
294KB, 750x1334px
I tried to give LPOTL a shot but the main guy just came off as obnoxious as hell. I like comedy but I don't thinks it meshes well with paranormal topics.

I'm an older guy though, probably old enough to be the dad to some of ya'll, so maybe it's just the age difference.
>>
>>19233278
He's their bipolar BOSS:
https://newyorkdb.com/company/4939515/megustalations-entertainment-llc
>>
File: well isn't that something.jpg (32KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
well isn't that something.jpg
32KB, 657x360px
>scroll thru catalog
>hey it's a lpotl thread, let's see what they're sayi-
>oh
>>
File: BK4BK.png (814KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
BK4BK.png
814KB, 1000x563px
You shouldn't worry so much, it's election time for Ben. They will return back to normal soon.
https://www.bkforbk.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYxHnyJp2Lw
>>
>>19232715
Havent decided on a nut shot or bitch slapping him to the floor . i just wanna see him cry
>>
>>19235496
I listen to LPOTL, I would love to hear about you doing that.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>19218668
>>
Marcus has quite a snotty character at times so I can see why a lot of people here don't like his behavior, he often takes himself far too serious but srsly... he's just a mental cripple
(see >>19224503 >>19224519 )
and that resonates quite well with Ben & Henry. However they're able to manage to keep him under control (probably alc, weed, long phone calls, friendship, hookers, whatever).
>>
>>19219541
Yeah I don't think the guys realize that most people started listening to them because they mixed comedy with some really fucked up topics. And constantly overstepped lines no other podcast would. But the constant True Crime 4 parters aren't that good. They are interesting in macrabre cases like Dahmer. But Carl Panzram was fucking boring. If I wanted to True Crime then there are at least a dozen other shows that do it better. And I say all this as a german liberal faggot. Doesn't get more lefty than me.
>>
>>19235512
Whats you listening have anything to do with anything?
>>
I sincerely hope Marcus dies.
>>
>>19223667
Sounds like everything from boring to readily available anywhere else.
>>
>>19235746
When they established the patreon and realized the majority of their fan base were hipsters, they shifted heavily toward "safe" horror. The "heavy hitter series" is a sham for easy content over a month while they earn money playing live shows.
Which, btw, consists of watching YouTube videos Marcus finds funny, and that's it.
It's all a scam
>>
File: MP_SheehanRaziel.jpg (138KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
MP_SheehanRaziel.jpg
138KB, 1024x646px
>>19235805
>>19235781
>>19235746
>>19235623
>>19235496
>tfw drinking tears
>>
>>19235805
Yup I know. At first they we're just some open mic kind of shows at the Cave. And they even streamed them for free on youtube. I've been listenting to so many similar podcasts in the last few weeks. But none give me that scary/comfy feeling of early lpotl. It's really too bad.
>>
>>19235823
Yeah that thousand dollar dip in your patreon over the weekend has been fun, eh Marcus?
Tick tock my friend.
>>
>>19235823
He is fucking hideous
>>
File: Texhex.jpg (699KB, 941x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Texhex.jpg
699KB, 941x1411px
All that hating, just a true Texan nibblin' dem bones..
>>
File: Zuckerparks.jpg (196KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Zuckerparks.jpg
196KB, 1000x667px
>>19235840
$22k+ rising. Remember, you hurt Ben & Henry with any sort of campagn.

You want to hurt Ben & Henry?
>>
>>19235746
Panzram would've been perfect as a two-parter, it's the same as the Jack the Ripper episodes. They stretch out episodes and run out of content halfway through. I wish they'd appropriately space out their content and keep us updated on episodes. The last month has been ridiculous with delays, it's not that hard to type a tweet or something letting us know. Contrary to everyone else, I like the group and wouldn't change a thing, maybe less of Politics Ben and a little less of Henry screaming over people mid-sentence to squeeze in a joke.
>>
>>19236199
I don't have anything against the guys myself. But I don't have as much fun with the podcast anymore. I cancelled my patreon sub when the long hiatus was happening.
>>
>>19216755
Isn't one of the guys a Republican who works for Fox News? I stopped listening years ago.
>>
>>19219170
Mysterious Universe. They're Australian so they don't give much of a fuck about US politics and they make fun of SJW's a lot.
>>
>>19236367
Any Chance for me to watch their stuff without paying 9$ per month?
>>
>>19236379
*listen to their
>>
File: 1498949608336.gif (3MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1498949608336.gif
3MB, 450x251px
>>19235869
True texan ? Liberal sjw comic reading pussy . nice bait
>>
>>19220478
Ben is Libertarian. The other two are liberal faggots
>>
>>19236367
Those Conspiracy Guys is very solid too.
>>
>>19221711
The funny thing is that that's true and Jones was absolutely right
>>
>>19222016
Shut up Marcus
>>
>>19236379
>>19236379
They have a free version on iTunes
>>
>>19225133
>it's humor poking fun at the party in power. every comic does it.
That's funny. I don't remember them making Obama and Democrat jokes.
>>
>>19218862
He shits on PC culture in some of the podcasts, not recently though.
>>
>>19236499
That's because Obama was obviously the most perfect totally not a diversity hire president ever despite the fact he actively funded terrorists groups in the Middle East and made the US look like a complete beta cuck with foreign affairs while paying everyone else's bills so he can retire to jos multi-million dollar mansion and get paid hundreds of thousands for speeches. #I'mwithher
>>
>>19219214
>Unsolved
Try unresolved, unsolved is a pussy
>>
>>19216442
So what are some podcasts that are still decent, guys? I'm looking for one to listen to at work and all my coworkers listen to lameass Sword and Scale
>>
>>19236950
Welcome to Night Vale, first 20 episodes only. You will regret every life choice you've made if you listen further

Those Conspiracy Guys

Stuff they don't want you to know
>>
>>19221001
You don't need to be a liberal punk bitch to hate Trump. Real libertarians don't give a shit about him in particular, any liking to him they would give to any republican with control of congress.
>>
>>19227757
Good luck in the midterms fag
>>
>>19222993
I would drag Jackie around the room like a wheelbarrow and leave her looking like a glazed donut based on voice alone...so to each his own I guess.
>>
>>19233793
They like the sounds of their own voice a little too much.
>>
>>19237066
They aren't libertarian, neither are you, don't kid yourselves.
>>
Fucking hell guys, how much time has been wasted on this thread bashing a podcast most of y'all don't even listen to.
If you want to talk shit there's plenty of room in /b/.
Marcus, Henry, Ben, just don't listen to these loser fucks who circlejerk themselves into a frenzy over stuff they don't even listen to.
Stay gold and keep producing such great content, it's all good.
>>
>>19238887
>It's all good

Except it's not

The apolitical platform is gone

They care about making bank

Keep that shit on top hat I want to get spooked bitch
>>
File: 1272066476334.jpg (35KB, 505x616px) Image search: [Google]
1272066476334.jpg
35KB, 505x616px
>>19238967
this x1000
>>
If you guys want a good podcast that talks about paranormal without any political bullshit, check out The Gralien Report with Micah Hanks.
>>
Just bailed on their patreon. They have other priorities now that are not the show and that's cool. I have no doubt their success will continue without my measly $5.
>>
>>19239111
I've spend quite a bit more on their patreon. But I don't see why I should give them more of the only shit they post on there are a couple creepypasta and whenever there are tickets for their liveshows available. I'd rather spend my money on something that doesn't feel like a scam. And I say that as someone who really likes the guys.
>>
>>19238967
Just because the Oklahoma bombings have been shit episodes doesn't mean it's all gone to shit. There have been 300+ episodes right? Plenty of shit ones in the past but they come back with a classic and hell the content is still free (minus all the ads but you can just skip em). Sure they're getting paid now but if you're dumb enough to patreon anybody then live with your terrible decision. Hell if you hate the new episodes go back and listen to some of the dumb hilarious ones like the Serpo or Archons again. It's ez and you don't sound like a bitter baby on the internet!
>>
>>19239139
I agree, lotta love for them. I hope I'm not being petty? This was the first podcast I ever felt compelled to contribute to. Maybe they haven't changed? Maybe the podcast is just as good as it always was. When I say change, it's not like I'm talking about 1998 Metallica vs 2017 Metallica. An artist can change. I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago, I shouldn't expect and artist to be the same. In this capacity, Marcus is not an artist. He is a creator and I feel at this time the podcast should be at its best and it's not.
>>
>>19220749
Thanks for sharing some countervailing info.

False false-flags seem to be pervasive and all the info is one-sided
>>
File: 1498671609883.jpg (644KB, 2394x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498671609883.jpg
644KB, 2394x2000px
>>19239273
I'm definitely the same. I think they are at their best when they do one-off episodes on more strange and "out there" topics. And I also think their recent Heavy Hitter Episodes are incredible weak. Someone like Carl Panzram isn't interesting enough for a 3-part episode. The same with Scientology. That cult is one of the most covered ones out there. Who need 4 episodes of random out of order rambling from them. Aum Shinrikiyo barely justified a 3-part series.

I've tried to post some contructive criticism on their facebook group one. I've never seen so many Turbo-Autists and White Knights in one place. (Neogaf could maybe top it.)

I don't think anything will change. I also don't think they will revert to their old style. True Crime brings too much cash to their patreon.
>>
>>19236422
Nearly unlistenable.
>>
>>19219360
These faggots don't even have a podcast.
>>
>>19239448
Why's that

The accents are tough to get past but after that it's smooth sailing
>>
>>19239369
>>19239273
Read that load of horse shit, everyone. Fuckin Christ there are too many baked dudes in this thread.
>>
File: BigLife.jpg (317KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
BigLife.jpg
317KB, 1000x667px
>>19239801
It's times like these that I remember how excited I was that one time KoRn was on South Park.
>>
>>19239801
Why are you such a hatefilled faggot, anon?
>>
>>19239623
It's sounds like they had barely researched the topics? They try to be funny and they are not? Are any of them comedians? Not many podcasts in this genre can be funny and informational. Lpotl have accomplished that many a time. The conspiracy guys should pick one.
>>
I liked Carl Panzram but I like true crime and conspiracies and spooks.

But where it gets fucked is when their hatred for Trump is so strong they have to retroactively decide that Clintons BATF dindu nuffin at waco. They didn't set those kjds on fire, and even if they did they had to. And Clintons FBI dindu nothing at ruby ridge. Even if a jury decided otherwise, they were fully in right killing that kid and his dog and sniping his mother while she was holding an infant.

And of course Tim McVeigh destroyed that building with one bomb while the atf just happened to take the day off; his was fucking a white male! A sister fucking hillbilly white male who would have voted Drumpf!
>>
File: partytime3_mp.jpg (93KB, 600x876px) Image search: [Google]
partytime3_mp.jpg
93KB, 600x876px
>>19240128
lies & slander, nothin wrong changing your view on something based on new research, jesus christ...
>>
As the thread sinks I'll conclude that Marcus Parks in his bipolar paranoia, tried to control his show's narrative so hard that he strayed from the truth, and his creation is now irrevocably broken.
He's cashed in any curiosity or pursuit of the truth in exchange for pushing his own beliefs, thoughts, and personality. Last podcast was never good because of that, it was good because it covered subjects with facts and successful levity. That's was it's thing.
It's now Marcus' truth with some Henry and ben jokes, and that's a sad reality to be honest.
They had something special, and Markus decided to sell it to the circus.
>>
File: 2013-04-26_rtog.jpg (621KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-26_rtog.jpg
621KB, 980x653px
>>19240165
Success doesn't lie. The best is still ahead. You haters gonna hate anyway.
>>
>>19240182
I'm not hating, my observations make me extremely sad.
Not all criticism is harassment
>>
>>19240165
this
>>
>>19240182
>Success doesn't lie
top 3 books of all time
The Bible
Quotations from Chairman Mao Zedong, Mao Zedong
The Qur'an

Maybe you've never noticed, success does nothing but lie, my dude
>>
File: brutmap.jpg (301KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
brutmap.jpg
301KB, 1000x667px
>>19240267
ok /pol/
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>19240128
>hate Trump so much that you end up pro-government so that your leftist patreon base doesn't think you are an Alex Jones rightwing conspiracy theorist
>>
>>19240165
Holy shit, well said
>>
>>19240182
I love it when having an opposing view point makes me a hater. I love the show, I was part of the first 666 in tha fb group when Ben Marcus and Henry would actually post and contribute there. I made friends in that group, some of whom I have met in real life. It's so retarded but the podcast created a community of like minded freaks.

That's why some of us have strong feelings about of all things a fucking podcast run by people I don't know in a city far away.

It was so rad to see this bizarre little thing become so huge and successful. Then when you think it will get even better, it doesn't? Weeks getting skipped to do a live show? What? You are showing weird YouTube videos on a stage somewhere. I love you guys, but I'm not going to get a tik for that even on the remote chance you came to my city.
You aren't Motley Crue in a world tour. I know you are trying to live some rock star life you had always wanted Marcus, but you aren't a rockstar or a comedian. Make this gem that you have shine.
>>
>>19240698
>>19240182
Because up until this point in your life, it's your biggest success. The cow men suck, Holden is a faggot and I want to fuck Jackies tits.
>>
>>19240182
That black fella looks pretty based
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.