[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any paranormal stuff happen of other planets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 756.jpg (269KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
756.jpg
269KB, 1024x1024px
Does any paranormal stuff happen of other planets?
>>
>>19216003
What?
>>
Erdenfreude: A mysterious and intimate emotion which dilates the blood vessels, slides chills along the subcutaneous nerves, arouses qualms of apprehension and excitement like those infecting a girl at her first ball. Erdenfreude typically attacks the outworld man approaching Earth for the first time. Only the dull, and the insensitive, are immune. The excitable have been known to suffer near-fatal heart palpitations.

The cause is the subject of learned dispute. Neurologists describe the condition as an anticipatory adjustment of the organism to absolute normality of all the sensory modes: color recognition, sonic perception, coriolis force and gravitational equilibrium. The psychologists differ; Erdenfreude, they state, is the flux of a hundred thousand racial memories boiling up almost to the level of unconsciousness. Geneticists speak of RNA, metaphysicians refer to the soul, parapsychologists make the possibly irrelevant observation that haunted houses are to be found on Earth alone.
>>
>>19216003
Of course. Why wouldn't it. Thing about it is, even if what's considered paranormal here was considered normal on anothe rplanet, they would still have things going about that would outside the realm of their understanding. It's just the way things always have been.
>>
>>19217028
I saw a human once...
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19216003
>Does any paranormal stuff happen of other planets?

I'm sure most species never rebelled against the gods and hence broke communion with them. I'm sure the idea of capital punishment for divination is an abomination on nearly every planet with an intelligent species in the entire universe just as the idea of killing a prophet used to be taken as a serious crime on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLZMJxgWk4
>>
>>19217025
What's that from?
>>
>>19217033
Shut up, Zorgborg. We know you're frackle-shitting. Quit being the boy who cried protfloup...
>>
>>19217048
The Demon Princes saga, by Jack Vance. Basically Kill Bill in Space.
>>
Not paranormal but kinda amazing to think about: other galaxies may have different laws of physics according to this research.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100909004112.htm
For a more paranormal idea, Ra from the Law of One seemed to indicate a similar idea in the 80s
(Logos=Galaxy; Wanderer=basically an advanced soul traveling to aid those "calling", in a spiritual sense somewhat).
>90.17 Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?
>Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.
They also expected a shif in the earth axis by 20 degrees east, which I just found out is apparently happening (scientists say it's due to melting ice though). This is exciting!
>>
>>19217443
Not 20 degrees yet I think, though.
>>
>>19216003
Still looks flat
>>
>>19216003
What's normal in other planets in the first place? Go back to b
>>
>>19217443
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100909004112.htm
pls dont spread fake news their paper from 2010 was under review during this article and the idea isnt new but nowhere near accepted
>>
>>19216003
Planets dont exist.
>>
>>19216003
Nothing paranormal happens anywhere. But I'm sure aliens also tell ghost stories.
>>
Probably. I don't know why but some entity or alien showed me an all white spider with gold specs on it. Then we proceeded to visit space where it showed me 3 stars circling around each other. I've never had a dream quite like this it felt more real than I feel now.

I have no idea the importance of the white spider and 3 stars. Tried googling all kinds of shit and came up with nothing.

TLDR: I got to hang out in space a bit
>>
>>19216003
there's a planet where only paranormal stuff happens
>>
Yes, but not really so much in this universe. As a civilization increases in power, the less paranormal things occur. Early man had to put up with a lot of bullshit, but now, it's really rare. Some universes don't work that way, which leads to very interesting places to visit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.