[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is gangstalking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Krista_close-up.png (355KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
Krista_close-up.png
355KB, 520x520px
And why should i care?
>>
If you have to ask, you shouldn't care.
>>
>>19215999
Mentally ill people thinking that they're the victim of stalking for no reason
>>
>>19215999
When your headmates stalk you, if your pronouns are we, us, they, them then your fucked
>>
>>19215999
It is nothing, and you shouldn't.
>>
>>19215999
Why do we need two gangstalking threads on the front page?
>>
Gangstalking is two things.
1) An actual method for driving people crazy which isn't used very often because it requires too damned many manhours and is vulnerable to everything that threatens conspiracies.
2) A common form of delusion-of-reference that paranoid people will generate on their own, unprompted, because humans are sick cannibal monkeys with a side order of inbred solipsism.

Most cases are 2). Anyone who isn't a spy, political figure, or man with a flock of crazy ex-girlfriends, should respond to apparent gangstalking by seeking psychiatric treatment. Psychiatric treatment won't help if it's real (driving a victim into mental healthcare usually makes them crazier), but it's the only thing that'll help if it's not.
>>
Gangstalking is just the state of being watched, intimidated or manipulated by an organization of individuals rather than one person.

It's actually not difficult to end in a position where you are being gang stalked in 2017, and the go to defense of people who are in on it, involved in it in one way or another or simply living under a rock is to call the victim schizophrenic and insist they get psychological help.

Of course people suffering from actual delusions may benefit from medication and hospitalization however this tactic of active refusal of authenticity is entirely fabricated to discredit anyone claiming they are a victim of such things.
>>
>>19215999
where the government is watching you, and asks your piers questions and shit like that.

nice trips btw
>>
You will notice the abnormally high volume of people telling confessed gangstalking victims they need psychiatric help compared to people who self report depression, social isolation and even suicidal intentions on 4chan.
It legitimately is a cover.
>>
"i am under surveillance because i know something i shouldn't know"

unless you are Edward Snowden or maybe a sexy celebrity, you probably aren't really being followed, you just noticed some coincidences and are getting paranoid.

"i know the truth about the reptilians putting fluoride in our drinking water so they can trade little boys for pizza"

i mean, if it were true, you probably would get gang stalked, but ... it's probably not true.

"the government has put a secret receiver in my brain so the toaster screams at me when i think bad thoughts. i am not allowed to watch certain TV channels without praying to Jesus first"

if you can't tell this person is fucking insane, you might be insane too.

"people only pretend to think it's insane to hear voices in your head punishing you with images of beastiality because they're getting paid by the government"

this is 4chan. we don't need a reason to tell someone we think they're a dumbfuck. that's 2/3 of the site, people calling each other dumbfucks. we don't get paid. we're just assholes.

here's a handy rule of thumb: if your conspiracy theory requires you to convince people that 290 million Americans are all secretly employed by the government and the other 10 million are people who only "sound" insane, your conspiracy theory might need tuned up.
>>
>>19216110
they take ya out on the piers and ya to the fishes eh?
>>
>>19215999
a manifestation of paranoid schizophrenia, and you should specifically not care
>>
If it's not happening to you, you shouldn't care. No one that it isn't happening to cares. But, if you're interested in the paranormal or supernatural, then it is THE most paranormal thing going on at the moment.

>>19216130

This. Make a gangstalking thread and see how every single time a poster will come into the thread just to say "take your meds" or "schizo lolol" or something like that. Coincidence? I think not. Literally every time, someone will say take your meds, without exception. Make a thread a day, I guarantee you someone will be obliged to post "you're crazy, take your meds" just so that the opinion exists that it's not actually an operation of any sort, just a delusion. The excessive and repeated theme of promoting the psychiatric industry is a dead giveaway that they are hiding something.

Also note that, anyone who comes into a stalking thread and shills it, will not respond intelligently or with more than a single snide, sarcastic line that is virtually meaningless, and more indicative of a narcissistic, egotistic and toxic personality.
>>
>>19216130
that is too true. when people say they're depressed, a poster shows up to say "kill yourself", yet only when someone talks about gangstalking is when psychiatric help is suggested.

Do you see the problem here?

If anything I will start a thread about it every week just to make it clear as day there are shills shilling their shillery every day, every hour, every second. And there is nothing they can do to sound more convincing than I am.
>>
File: you poor fool.png (135KB, 625x580px) Image search: [Google]
you poor fool.png
135KB, 625x580px
>say something retarded
>people call you retarded
>HOLY FUCK I WAS RIGHT THE CONSPIRACY IS REAL AND EVERYONE CALLING ME A RETARD IS PROOF
>>
>>19218251
it's also possible that some people are completely oblivious to what is happening and are actually so genuinely full of themselves that they say things like this, which is just a disease of the ego, an homage to how 4chan makes people awful from the inside out.

But, that is not usually the case. The poster here is a full-blown shill, and will always respond to my detailed explanations in the thread with unintelligent tripe.
>>
File: tasteless.jpg (85KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tasteless.jpg
85KB, 700x700px
>>19218303

>the government is spending millions of dollars on slightly annoying random people

THIS IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
File: c5b.png (290KB, 629x423px) Image search: [Google]
c5b.png
290KB, 629x423px
>>19218349
no, that's not what I believe, and you are ignorant to think that you know what other people believe or know. You cannot read minds, you are just presumptuous, like so many other of your generation. Naive, green, and presumptuous.

You think you know what I know? That's an honest mistake.

You do not know what my beliefs are. Not only are you wrong, but you still thought you did. Presumptuous.
>>
>>19215999
The manga turned to shit real fast, real quick
>>
>>19218377

Tell me then, what do you believe? Because you've implied very heavily that you think that gangstalking is real.
>>
>>19218438
Why do you want to know?
>>
Any good videos of it. Anyone got the compilation of that women walking up to postman and going nuts?
>>
File: 1497776205869.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497776205869.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>19215999
This OP, this!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uR5jmI-vAU

Nice triples too!
>>
>>19218480
Is it the same girl that records her neighbors?
>>
>>19218464

Let me guess, you think i'm a loominarty agent out to get you?
>>
File: 1474508440806.png (1MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474508440806.png
1MB, 720x540px
>>19218480
Right here!
>>19218491
>>
>>19218498
no, I don't, in fact I just want to know why you care what I believe.
>>
>>19218203
>>19216130
>>19218220

This is the case for every thread on /x/ though.

>Redpill me on crystals
>They're just rocks

>Redpill me on orgonite
>yall are getting scammed

>Redpill me on aliens
>ayyyyyyyylmao they don't exist

>How many of you believe in the Christian God?
>if you believe in fairy tales you should kys yourself

>I am an Atheist. Convince me I'm wrong.
>fedoratip.png

I don't think it's shills. It's just people who aren't fully educated on the topic or their belief system tells them its garbage. I used to go into the crystals threads and make fun of people because the idea of rocks being magical was hilarious to me. I wasn't a shill. I was just some asshole looking to ruin people's fun.
>>
I have already addressed that you are either:

A. a shill

B. >>19218303
>completely oblivious to what is happening and are actually so genuinely full of themselves that they say things like this, which is just a disease of the ego, an homage to how 4chan makes people awful from the inside out.
>>
>>19215999
I'm being gangstalked.
>>
This thread is full of CIA. Sup fuckers
>>
>>19216046
Important detail here, type 1 gangstalking is also kinda different to what crazy people on youtube think it is. A lot of those videos are like "this guy walks past my house every day with his dog he's an agent" which would just NOT be how they'd do it. It has stalking in the name, meaning they want actual info about where you are/what you're doing. Walking past your house doesn't provide that, or what info it DOES provide could be gathered by casually driving past your house, and walking past your house once a day with a dog would NOT strike a normal, well adjusted person as odd, so it wouldn't even cause a fear response like they want.

Meaning in those cases it becomes A: they're crazy, B: that guy is paid to be there every day at the same time doing the same action in order to gather some surface level information about the outside of their house.
>>
>>19220564
Hi! Are you serving your local community?
>>
>>19216097
youre a crazy fag
>>
>>19220564
go smoke some more dmt
itll make ur tv stop bullying you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.