[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our subconcious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5870.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5870.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
I've been gathering proof that our subconciousnesses seem to actually be connected to some kind of program or an entity.

I started assessing the way i think and the thoughts i get and i swear its as though whatever it is is using humanity for stories / entertainment

Does anyone know where i can find more info on such theories? I assume others must have considered the same or similar
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EulRazGTAYA
>>
File: images_1.jpg (48KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
48KB, 452x326px
Yep its called God or better yet the Collective Consciousness.

If you'd like to know more take LSD, preferably a large amount.
>>
>>19215790
Written down as documents, that have passed through the conscious mind? Do you mean information about the subconscious, that's been studied in laboratory conditions, with conscious intention, then collated as statistics to be digested, then regurgitated to the rest of the population as new facts for them to assimilate with their conscious mind as unquestioned truths? No, I don't have access to any information like that. Certainly not that I would be able to share without altering the boundary conditions of where the conscious and unconscious mind meet. This is a public forum, after all. By virtue of pinning an aspect of unconscious behavior down, in that moment it already appears as of it never was, now doesn't it?

If you are looking for sources of information, other animals are all experts at this. Learn to communicate with animals other than humans. Or if that is too daunting task, then at least learn to be closer to them, without initiating an attack response, or convincing them that you are about to attack.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOEA9qGf5uk

Native Americans are also experts at this method of communication. However, if you go to their lands with cameras, and notebooks, ready to document their understanding of the collective unconscious, like flushing a resting family of birds from their nest, "Ha! I'VE FOUND YOU AT LAST!!" then be prepared to wind up lost, disheartened, and under the belief that such a thing never existed in the first place.

They do not trust outsiders so easily any more, in my experience.

And consider that what you describe as organic life forms are just robots so advanced, comprised of carbon nano-chains that they appear to be unlike any technology that humans have developed so far. That's the real matrix. The leafy green version.

The Borg Collective? What do you think bees even are? Go research Cordyceps, and consider whether mind control technology looks like little wires sticking out of people's heads.
>>
File: laughing_man_by_seniortwinkie.jpg (13KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_man_by_seniortwinkie.jpg
13KB, 300x188px
>>19215790
Well, there is some kind of ai that is projecting itself through the em spectrum injecting its version of reality into everyone on a subliminal level. The powers that be seem to be in league with it, as a distraction and its pawns. Do not trust random holograms you receive, unless you are their author. Do not fear death, Their only power is secrecy and silencing dissenters. One day, I hope soon, this system will fail. Gather your strength, free yourself from the limitations imposed upon you. Don't believe the official narrative and act under your own authority.
>>
>>19215963
Do you people observe my life?

Earlier i was outside trying to interact with birds to see if they'd respond then had thoughts to not approach animals because it often frightens them, builds mistrust and they avoid people even more. Then you came on here and suggested similar.

Such a phenomenonis is happening often where people online talk about stuff i got thoughts about earlier.

Its like getting ideas of the near future or people observing my life somehow then teasing me and causing confusion

Something happened to me years ago and the effects still occur ocassionaly. An effect of getting thoughts related to thing i will see in the future.

When the effect first started happening it was very potent and creepy but now its like a linger faint effect that is annoying
>>
>>19216005
I am not observing you directly.

My own consciousness is at least partially tapped in to the collective planetary consciousness, at all times. You can think of me as a negotiator for the individualist mind sets and the collectivist mind set.

It's okay to flirt with birds. However, understand that their space bubble is quite a bit larger than humans. It isn't that they are frightened per se, but being so close makes it hard to focus, see, hear, breathe.

For future attempts, I recommend simply asking the birds' permission if you can watch. Imagine what a bird could possibly do to indicate that it doesn't want to be observed at such a time. Imagine what a bird could possibly do to indicate that it does wish to be observed at that time. Then simply rest, in a state of neutral non-expectation, and stay true to your imagined scenario.

Leave if the bird indicates no, and stay if it indicates yes.

This builds trust between humans and the other animals. It also allows the collective planetary consciousness better learn YOUR space bubble, and what your boundaries are, so that you don't become annoyed by unasked for synchronicities. We will still accidentally bump into you from time to time, but please forgive us.

We can't avoid you perfectly, if we don't know who or what you are in order to avoid you!
>>
>>19215939
DMT and even shrooms are more mind opening than LSD.
>>
>>19215790
I've been into hypnosis since 16 so i've had a lot of practical interaction with a lot of different people, and a respectable amount of reading.

The subconscious acts in two different ways, therefore it's branched into two systems, the creative system that communicates through imagery and emotions and developes our tastes and preferences, and the instinctive system that communicates through chemical releases and electical signals.

These two together based on our environment carry out the act of methylation which overtime developes our personalities, or the third system, what we percieve as ourselves.

There's no entity outside giving us directives, it all happens inside our brains and i haven't experienced anything that says the opposite. However, you could indeed see these three systems as programms.
>>
>>19216325
>>19215790
>>19215939

shamelessly copypasting my post from the ego-death thread lately, as I think it largely relates to the topics being discussed:

Dimethyltryptamine (sp?), baby.

It began with a feeling of what I call "myself" expanding. Bare with me, this is hard to explain: First, the feeling of what I call "me" was not only my body, but also the bed I was sitting on and the blanket over my legs. Next, I was also the house, then the birds chirping outside and the trees in the front yard. This expansion continued until I was the entire street, then the neighborhood. Soon, I was the Earth itself, then the solar system, and finally, I was the universe. I was entirely tapped into the collective, connected consciousness that persists through all living and nonliving things in existence. I was given the "mind of god" if you will (I dont like to use the term god because it is so vastly innacurate, but its really the only way to explain this feeling).

My human body was so far gone at this point, I actually believed that I had died, that this was the "poo"l of consciousness that we all return to after the "droplets" in our bodies are no longer held in our biological form.

There was no Me, no I, no You. Just, Us.
We.

It was an incredible, mind-shattering event that changed my life from that day forward. I am so incredibly thankful that I was able to feel that way, even if it was all a hallucination. It has given me a sense of brotherhood and love for every living thing. I am undoubtedly a better, more compassionate person after this trip. I regret nothing.
>>
>>19216325
Spoken like someone who's never taken a 10 strip
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.