[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronicity Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1491051653347.jpg (44KB, 613x635px) Image search: [Google]
1491051653347.jpg
44KB, 613x635px
Let's share our synchronicities here, /x/. I have a fresh one for you that still boggles me.

I had multiple dreams last night, about fighting and murder. I am not usually a fighter and I find myself in dreams lacking power behind my punches. In the first dream I had, that was the case.

In the final dream I had, I dreamt I was waking up to my house being robbed. I got out of bed, pulled the knife out of my desk and slit the throat of both the robbers. This is unusual for me, as I am not usually that kind of brave. I got stabbed multiple times, but survived. as I was walking to the hospital, I saw the carcass of a giant lion, but it also appeared to be a mountain. Suddenly a whole cycle of seasons passed and I was in winter. I saw a polar bear run to try to attack me but I roared a like a lion at it and it ran away.

After waking, I was boggled, and I took a shower. In the shower, the idea to google "lion god" came to me, and so I did. I found that there was a lion headed God from ancient Egypt who was the god of war, and more specifically, knives.

I've never heard of this guy before, so it's all very weird to me.
>>
cringe
>>
File: 2f7[1].jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7[1].jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>go to /sci/ to make a thread
>it was literally just made seconds ago

That's weird.

>watching a video on YT
>scrolling through the comments
>I read a phrase and the person in the video says the term at the exact same time
>spoopy

The last one I had with a person was

>discussing the word 'nigger' with friends
>say "I guess everyone knows it's just a bad word"
>one guy says "I literally just said the same thing yesterday to someone else"

I don't like it desu. I love my individuality, I don't want shared thoughts
>>
Sometime in the mid 80’s, I attended a church wedding of my cousin. I was alone and bored as usual, when suddenly, someone in front of me moved to the side and BANG! I saw a lock of black hair and fell instantly, totally and helplessly in love with that girl.
I've fallen in love at first sight before (2 other times), but this was far more intense. I needed her! I had to have her! But, I was pathetically shy and insecure back then. I never had a girlfriend before. So, I watched and hoped I could get another glimpse of her.
She wore a sleeveless, black and white checkered shirt. With black leather gloves with the fingers cut off and a black leather miniskirt (To a church, which I thought was wild!) Finally, she turned around and I saw her face! Breathtaking! Jet-black flowing hair and deep blue eyes. I swear I could see streams of light pouring off her perfect face. She was an angel!
>>
>>19215667
We went back to my uncle's house after the wedding. I could feel where she was sitting in the room before I entered it. And I was always right. She was already part of me. A few times, we almost collided in a doorway when I was entering and she was leaving, because I kept walking up to her.

I know the average guy would say I wanted to ‘bang’ her. She was more than just “hot” or “pretty.” I loved her. And it wasn’t lust. I don’t remember any sexual feelings for her at all; then again, I’ve always had trouble associating sex with love. It was a spiritual completion. My opposite, but my same, like a mirror. I felt myself dissolving into her, which was disconcerting to say the least. But I would have been in pure ecstasy just to hold her delicate frame in my arms. My love for her was unconditional. Whoever she was, whatever she did, whatever she wanted to be, was completely irrelevant. The only things I cared about were her happiness, health, safety and the fulfillment of her desires. I felt that I was losing myself, fading away, absorbing into her and having nothing left of myself, which was actually kind of scary.
>>
>>19215670
I was going nuts. I had to have her, but couldn't do anything about it. Just sit and listen. She use to live in New Jersey, but now lives in Staten Island. And yes, she is a model. She was a friend of the family, "but more like a cousin." I couldn't get over how beautiful she was, how much energy just poured out of her and filled the room. I knew she loved parties. She loved people and life itself. I knew she was kind to animals and would go out of her way to cheer up a depressed friend. I knew everything about her, none of the details, but everything that mattered.
>>
>>19215679
I didn't do any better at the reception. We were assigned to the same table with a bunch of other people around our age. I watched her all night. I loved her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her eyebrows, her nose, her posture, everything! And I still couldn't bring myself to talk to her.

The band played "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. Those of you who don’t know the song, you have to look up the lyrics. That happens to me a lot- hearing songs on a radio that mimics or reflects what I'm feeling at that moment. Even my psychotherapist was amazed to hear music in his waiting room, that dealt with things we were talking about.
>>
>>19215684
Anyway, then, she was gone. She left while I was walking around trying to deal with what happens when an irresistible force meets and immovable object.

Months later, I managed to ask a cousin about her. She wasn't sure who she was. Her name could be "Lisa," then later on she said it was probably "Susan." She couldn't even find out how to get in contact with her. (Not that I was ready for that!) Much later on, I eventually learned there was another girl at our table named Susan, so either there were two Susans, or she had a different name.
>>
>>19215692
I couldn't stop thinking of her. It became a ritual, almost every Saturday, to hop on a subway and take it down to Battery Park and hop on the Staten Island ferry, take a random bus in Staten Island and spend the day, for the fraction of a chance to see her again. My therapist didn’t seem to mind my obsession. At least it got me out of the house.

I went to a movie- "Weird Science." Two nerds "create" Kelly LeBrock with magic and a computer. I've always been a computer nerd. And in fact, I had always been interested in the mind and the occult and semi-practiced Enochian magick including trying astral projection and TM (Transcendental Meditation) and yoga. They named Kelly LeBrock’s character, "Lisa," and she loves parties. There was a scene where she wore a leather mini skirt, a sleeveless shirt and black leather gloves with the fingers cut off. Even her hairstyle and color were the same as her real-life, but better-looking counterpart. I began to wonder if the weird music-mimicking thing was spreading over to the movies...?
>>
>>19215695
This music-mimicking thing was getting out of hand. Animotion came out with "Obsession." Rod Stewart with "Infatuation." Sting had "Every Breath You Take” and of course, Phil Collins’ "Sue-sudia," (sp?) a song which I couldn’t understand how it would make sense to anyone else but me.

Well, ”I couldn't fight this feeling any longer and yet I was afraid to let it show.” “I was running in the heat, begging for her touch in the middle of the street because I can't stop thinking about you, girl. I must be living in a fantasy world."

It seemed like EVERY song in the 80's was meant for me. I began to think there was some supernatural creature out there, watching me and trying to make me think I was insane. "But I want is to be left alone in my average home. But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone? I always feel like somebody's watching me. And I have no privacy." The first time I heard that song (or maybe just noticed it) was only few hours after I thought my life would make a good “Twilight Zone” episode.
>>
>>19215699
My therapist tried to get me to just enjoy the coincidences and said I wasn’t crazy, just depressed -which inadvertently created another one. I recited a few lines from the Kink’s song “Destroyer” to him:
“Doctor, doctor help me please, I know you’ll understand
There’s a time device inside of me, I’m a self-destructin man
There’s a rat, under my bed,
And there’s a little green man in my head
he said, you’re not goin crazy, you’re just a bit sad,
cause there’s a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two”

And of course, in therapy, we dealt with my own Pink Floyd-type “Wall.”
>>
>>19215702
I remember one time a song on the radio had a lot of details about what I had been thinking about- I can’t remember the song, but I decided to confront this “Being.” I asked my stereo “Who are you?” changed the station and got a reply, but it was meaningless. I can’t remember exactly what it was, possibly “Who Are You?” by the Who or something similar- a reply, but not an answer.

What I do remember clearly and probably for the rest of my life is; I asked “What do you want from me?” changed the station and heard a Twisted Sister song, “Oh you're so condescending. Your gall is never ending. We don't want nothin', not a thing from you!”
I asked “then why are you doing this to me?” then got up, shut the radio off and took a walk. I figured crazy people talk to their radios and I didn’t want to be crazy.
>>
>>19215708
Taking a walk was my main way of dealing with stress. I really was a “so insecure” “self-destructin man.” There was a lot of rage inside of me. During my walks around my neighborhood, I lost count of how many fender-benders occurred directly in front of me.
>>
>>19215715
Then, one day, all hell broke lose. I was flipping through a newspaper, when I saw this ad and a review for a new movie called, "Desperately Seeking Susan." I had to read more. It was about a guy named Jim who was desperately trying to find his wild, party-girl girlfriend named Susan, played by Madonna. They placed an ad in a single’s newspaper to meet up in Battery Park at Gangway One.

Now, Battery Park sounded really familiar, then I remembered, I pass it every time I go to Staten Island. One time, I went inside the park to look for Gangway one, and it is the closest gangway to the Staten Island Ferry Terminal (maybe 30 feet away).
>>
>>19215723
How could this happen? Whatever happened to the laws of physics or chance? These coincidences are impossible! Why do they keep happening?

I showed the advertisement to my therapist (Thank God he was there from the beginning); I clutched it in my hand and asked, "This is real, right?" He assured me it was and wouldn't accept it as a coincidence- as a mere random chance, but didn’t have any other explanation for it.
>>
>>19215726
I couldn’t and refused to accept that I alone was the center of the universe. Despite my birthday, March 24th, is the same day that Jesus was born on, in the Omen II- Damien movie. And it’s the same day used during the Breakfast Club and it’s also Nena’s birthday, the second girl I fell in love with on first sight. Nena being the German 99 Luftballon girl of the 80’s who I later learned also practices Qi Gong, TM and yoga and recently wrote a song called Chokmah which is a gate or chakrah on the Tree of Life according to the Kabala, which I briefly studied when I was interested in magick. She also has a song called Lichtarbeiter, which means Lightworker, which is something else I’ve been interested in- people who bring Light (or whatever God means to you) to this world.
>>
>>19215731
Nena was replaced with the more real-ish “Susan” in my life. In 1987, Nena released their second and last English-language album called “It’s All in the Game.” On it there’s a song called “Warning Signs” where she says her love is no longer running through my veins and that I “betrayed her with a Judas’ kiss.” It made me feel guilty enough to apologize to my stereo out loud. There’s another song on that album called, “You Don’t
Know What Love Is.” I felt she was probably right.
>>
>>19215737
I eventually came up with a theory that perhaps I was in the center or very close to the center of the universe. Perhaps when you meditate to be one with the universe, the universe becomes one with you? If my mind became as infinite as the infinite universe, then they would be one, wouldn’t it? (Can there really be TWO infinities?) That would explain my deepest thoughts manifesting themselves as reality, but not quite physical reality, but real enough to listen to on the radio.

But I still couldn’t accept I was causing cars to crash all around me. I had a revelation
that my anger didn’t cause the cars to crash anymore than the cars crashing caused my anger. The two were one, or the same in a higher plane of existence. I did use to meditate while listening to the radio, allowing the music to flow through me. And I apparently meditated while walking around to relieve stress.
>>
>>19215742
Well, I wish I could write a happy ending here, but the real ending is equally bizarre.
One day, after going to Staten Island on Saturday, on and off for several years and not ever seeing her, I thought maybe if I go on a Sunday, I would have a better chance?

So, I shaved on a Sunday, before I left. I never did that before and wondered why I was doing it now? I felt like I was going on a date. But, I dismissed it as nonsense.

On the ferry that day, I saw a lock of long black hair through a window, outside on the bottom deck, close to the water, where the cars are- my favorite spot. I felt a faint shock, then nothing. I went outside and looked at her. Same nose, same eyebrows, same hair, same chin. But, nothing else. No light, no connection. She was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see her eyes at first. She took them off soon afterward. Same eyes, same smile, same cheeks. Same body type, same height. It was her. But, I almost didn’t recognize her
>>
File: sincronizada.jpg (75KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
sincronizada.jpg
75KB, 900x570px
>>19215525

Aquí están las sincronizadas que pidió la señorita.
>>
>>19215748
Then I had a vision of us on two different parallel trains. She was in one car and I in another looking at her through the windows. She instantly shot away at high speed, on a different track. My train was headed in the opposite direction but not moving at all. If we were meant to be together, we weren't any longer. It is possible for soulmates to grow apart (and it’s possible to have more than one, I believe). Needless to say, I was rather heartbroken. But, I guess I needed that. I had to stop longing for her.

I watched her take a picture of the Statue of Liberty. She squatted down on one leg, the exact same way I stretched my legs in karate class back then. She was probably into martial arts, too. I could see her in a ki, laughing and having fun. She then got into a Porsche with a spanish-looking guy and another girl and drove off when we docked. I never saw her again. Nor have I tried to look. I never even knew her real name.
>>
>>19215756
and the years went by
and Rock had died
Suzy went and left me
for some foreign guy
Long I’s crying by the record machine
dreaming of my Chevy and my old routine

and of course, I should “keep away from Run-around Sue”

Well, that’s my story. Except I think I did see her a few years ago at my uncle’s funeral. Same nose. Same cheeks and chin. Different hair. She didn’t stay long. I didn’t talk to her.
>>
>>19215760
I had so much experience with (what I eventually found out is called) synchronicity, I noticed I was never really told anything new by them or learned something new from it- the songs and movies seemed only to reflect what I was feeling and doing, like it was “I” that had caused them, not some Being from elsewhere.

In my quest to understand synchronicities, I became a Nichiren Daishonin Buddhist for 9 months, because they say they could create “coincidences” at will from chanting and use them to change their lives for the better. It didn’t work for me. But an interesting side note, after one night where I literally cried myself to sleep out of loneliness, I woke up the next day to an earthquake in New York (which doesn’t really happen too often) That day, I decided to explore Zen Buddhism, went to Manhattan to find books on it or maybe even a temple, and met a girl in the street who asked me if I ever heard of “Nam Myoho Rengai Kyo?” I said ‘no’ and kept walking, then she asked me if I wanted to come to a Buddhist meeting? I couldn’t ignore that coincidence and went with her. I received my “Gohonzon” that night in one of their temples. I really don’t understand why chanting doesn’t work for me.
>>
>>19215766
I also heard about The Celestine Prophecy a few times and finally read it after I girl I met had it. And saw it in the hands of another girl I liked and again in the apartment of a female friends’ boyfriend. Incidentally, the girl I liked as well as many other girls I’ve liked, including Nena, are vegetarians. So, I’m assuming I will become one, one day.

But I think Wayne Dyer has a good handle on it. He said the coincidences mean you’re in tune with the creative, ever-present Source of all life and you should always follow them because it means you are on the right track or in synch with God and/or God’s plan.
>>
>>19215768
I've learned they pop-up after deep emotional energy is applied for some time. Somehow, intense emotions can steer the course or the natural flow of time and space. And out of infinite possibilities from an infinite number of quantum universes, you can manifest, in this universe, what you put your mind on. And according to Wayne Dyer, you manifest things, even if what you put your mind on isn't what you really want- that was a the missing piece I needed.

That would explain how voodoo, curses, hexes and good-luck charms would/could work, but not work for skeptics. I’ve had plenty of bad luck in my life and had little choice but to conclude I was cursed. But, if I can manifest bad luck for myself I should be able to manifest good luck just as easily, if I can refocus my thoughts and energies on the positive. Which is easier said than done.
>>
>>19215772
As humiliating as this story is for me to tell it (yes, I’m a total geek-loser), I’m compelled to get people to hear it. As we enter the 21st century, the human race is still far too unenlightened for their own good. Life is far more mystical than most people will ever realize and the known laws of science are just one tiny part of this reality.

Jim

NOTE: I wrote this as a blog a long time ago. It was the best from memory. But, recently I did some research. "Weird Science" was released late in the 80's, so I'm pretty sure "The Terminator" was the movie that made me suspect the music-mimicking thing was jumping over to the movies- after Kyle Reece told Sarah he was still a virgin, like I was at the time. And that pain can be controlled, you just disconnect it.

Every word of this story is true to the best of my ability.
>>
Did anyone here ever participate in voices of /x/ (Vox) or synch threads a few years back involving captcha's and this thing called "ghost mode?" Just curious.
>>
>>19215525

long story bear with me

I went to go see a reader at my local metaphysical store who does color therapy stuff. I get told to attract red into my life (wearing it, eating more red meat/beans/earthy foods, meditate with red grounding stones) because my root chakra (which is stability, a feeling of safety" is pretty fucked up. I don't know how or why but this reader was like speaking to a human marshmallow, she was just the sweetest cuddliest person I've ever met and I got home and felt good about it, so good that I napped and it was refreshing and honest.

During that she told me I was gunna meet somebody soon who made me laugh but to be careful about it, not take it too fast because it will scare them off becuase they're not ready for it. (I did scare them off, haha).

The person was someone I met two years ago at a Jesus & Mary Chain concert, for a tour of their album Psychocandy. The entire venue was filled with red smoke. He sat next to me as he was assigned next to me (we had mutual friends).

I feel super compelled to speak to him again for some reason, we had never spoken after that. We go get lunch and for whatever reason, when I met him, we were surrounded by so much *red*. He had parked in some random street and every fucking car was red. So much red. i mean like 20 cars and all of them were red, including his (and he drives my favorite car, a Beetle, which was even more fitting.) We drive to a bar and all the cars there are red, and the bar is themed to roses. It's just red all over, just like the concert, the cars, where we met.
Next day I call my friend on the phone to talk about my awesome date thing with him and Little Red Corvette by Prince plays on the radio, which is a song begging me to slow down....I go on a trip to Orlando and I watch a red car go into a fucking accident, lose its wheels and lose everything.

It all crashed and burned and I knew it would too. Haaaaa. Lesson learned; work harder on root chakra stuff.
>>
>>19215785
Bravo with these posts man. A work of art. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>19216473
thank you
>>
>>19215525
Was just scrolling through & noticed tbat the cat in your pic was posed the same way as Alex Jones in the thread beside yours. Then I saw your topic was synchronicity- how fitting!
>>
>>19218785
Forgot pic
>>
this is a quick one cause im baked

so i was chilling in my room and my friend popped up in my head I just got the thought of him and then ding dong i open door its him
>>
3:33
>>
>subletting friends' apartment one summer with gf
>be alone in living room area, gf in bedroom
>suddenly feel like my younger sister is in just the other room
>weird because I don't get along with my sister but it was still a nice feeling
>5 mins later
>gf walks into room
>"I know this is weird anon but for some reason I thought when I came out my bother was going to be here."
>both of our younger siblings live hundreds of miles away and we hadn't seen them in months

It was a really weird but not unpleasant experience
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.