[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0318.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
Greetings - My name is Jebuiz y'har. If my calculations are correct, you should be receiving this transmission in the year 2013 AD. It amuses me that you used to calculate your dates in relation to the life of an ancient man. You see, we have a slightly different timescale. But to make things simple, I am writing from the year 49,170 AD.
>>
>>19215443
Did I ever get a gf?
>>
It's 2017 idiot.
>>
>>19215443
B-b-but OP, dates had been counted after Sputnik launch for 58 years now. Is this the fabled Mandela effect in action?
>>
>>19215463
/thread
>>
>>19215469
>>19215461
Christcucks don't get it
>>
>>19215468
Please tell me more. What was so significant about Sputnik to change our very calendar?
>>
>>19215482
>What was so significant about Sputnik to change our very calendar?
Humanity reaching space for the first time? Are you one of those faggots who think we don't need space program despite using energy from trans-mercurial anti-matter generation arrays to power your home?
>>
you're calculations were incorrect faggot, now trace me and time warp to my location and show me some cool future shit
>>
>>19215490
>making these assumptions
>being this triggered
Holy shit, calm down.
>>
>>19215443
>It amuses me that you used to calculate your dates in relation to the life of an ancient man.

Why such things in your culture are counted as amusing?
>>
File: 1498577840982.jpg (684KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498577840982.jpg
684KB, 1200x1200px
>>19215443
Do you have these as pets yet?
>>
>>19215443
How big is your penis?
>>
>>19215443

you are standing in front of pool of water? fake shill. there wont be fresh water in 500th century.
>>
vvhere doez the omen come from future guy
>>
>>19215920
That's the cutest jaggi I've seen in my life
>>
>>19215443

>not using Islamic calander
>>
>>19216147
>water magically dissapears
No dumbass there's always been the same amount of fresh water, the problem is asians and niggers are drinking it alland it's not getting pissed out and recycled fast enough.
>>
>>19216492

your statement clarifies that you are not intelligent. but you are lazy, pathetic parasite. you can't read a sentence and understand what it says. do you know when 500th century is? why are you talking in past tense? the amount of fresh water we have now is not same what it was 50 years ago, there is empirical evidence of it. lot of fresh water lakes have been depleted as the human population grows and ecosystem doesn't have time to replenish them. You are basic low IQ animal who has no clue how nature works.

do you think that water magically dissappears when in future there will be 20 billion humans living in earth? use your brain, I know its hard for a little, lazy parasite like you, but just try.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.