[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming of Books with Metaphysical Power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: book.jpg (179KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
179KB, 600x936px
Does anyone /X/perience the phenomenon where they dream of a book so powerful it could change reality as we know it?[Impossible god-like stuff] it symbolizes a sort of key to our ability to process information. If you've had a dream Involving a book with some representation of the impossible I'd love to hear it.

Here's my dream: I was sitting at a bar with friends I hadn't seen in a long time and some I see regularly/day to day, but all of a sudden as I was beginning to talk to people I knew my friend came bursting in from the downstairs area of this bar we were in shouting about some book he had found in the storage area downstairs and how it was exactly what we had been looking for.
Needless to say i followed him and investigated[As in a dream it is difficult to tell exactly what you should do.] then as I read this old leather bound and encrusted book I began to get overly excited to the point where everyone was a little confused as to where this had come from but eventually i had convinced everyone to join hands and connect to the book pretty soon we had vanished. when I awoke from this dream it had felt so real and like I had lived the dream for a lifetime. if anyone has experienced a related or similar dream experience please share.
>>
I am Sephiroth.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.