[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would constitute evidence that we are in a matrix style reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
What would constitute evidence that we are in a matrix style reality?
>>
>>19215127
>What would constitute evidence that we are in a matrix style reality?
Discrete space-time.
However, simulated universe is an unfalsifiable hypothesis, so it's up to you to believe in it or not.
>>
>>19215127
see >>19215138
However there are three possible ways; Contact from the 'outside', to find a way to 'wake up' from inside of the simulation and thirdly, find inconsistencies in the fabric of the universe that entirely contradictory to each other
>>
>>19215186
>find inconsistencies in the fabric of the universe that entirely contradictory to each other
However, simulation can be programmed to erase any memories or evidence of inconsistency.
>>
>>19215189
then we wouldn't find them, right? so that doesn't change what I said
>>
>>19215127
>>19215138
>>19215186
>>19215189
>>19215193
watch at 47:05

https://youtu.be/8oSIq32z_O4?t=47m5s

also watch the whole presentation
>>
>>19215354
pretty neat huh? anybody watched?
>>
>>19215127
Fucking retards.

Just stop.
>>
>>19215127
Just watch infowars.
>>
The fact that there is an actual "pixel" to our universe, in the form of the Planck constant.
>>
>>19215127
Trump is president
Religions exist in 2017
Etc
>>
I get down with this post if others can't that's okay thank you.
Look up the double slit experiment.
I think that's one of the only glitches we can find so far,
>>
>>19215354

>>GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," ... "If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."
>>
>>19216118

wut
>>
>>19215127
nothing. just the fact that if we were to carry on the way we have, there is a 100% chance of creating a simulation world, therefore theres a 99.99999% chance that this world is actually a simulation world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.