[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John F Kennedy Assassination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: jfk.jpg (74KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
74KB, 620x413px
It's been decades and we still don't know what really happened that fateful day.

What are your thoughts /x/?
>>
>>19214904
An president got shot.
>>
>>19214904
CIA did it
>>
you're still ugly and single.
>>
The guy was going to spill the beans of The Book with the help of Kruschev
>>
File: 911.jpg (77KB, 634x489px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
77KB, 634x489px
cuba blowback
>>
>>19214908
Yes
>>19214910
Yes with Masonic & Jewish Backing of course.
>>19214991
Castro was a Communist but not stupid. If he did that he'd be figured out & the world would fall.
>>
>>19214904
Why even care today?
>>
File: CIA fuckthem.png (331KB, 968x3528px) Image search: [Google]
CIA fuckthem.png
331KB, 968x3528px
>>19214904
Mafia colluded with the CIA
>>
I think this book is probably right.
>>
>>19214904
John F. Kennedy was the sixth subject in a generic engineering project to create the perfect human, John A. through John E. were terminated at various times before being put out into the world, but John F. made it, as soon as the masons saw that the values of the perfect human being were different than theirs, and specifically anti-mason, they hired a hit-squad of grey aliens pretending to be the FBI to eliminate him, the aliens killed him with a virus that kicked in just moments before Lee Harvey Oswald, a rogue citizen, shot him under direction of the head of the KGB, the second bullet was probably fired remotely from the future by the reptilian head of the jewish new world order, Stan Lee.
>>
>>19214904
>hot lead can't melt skull bones
>>
>>19214904
anyone notice anything off about how many passangers are in this photo?
>>
>>19215275
Oh my god, there are two JFKs and two Marylin Monroes!
>>
>>19215276
no, but the lincoln is now back to its original six seat configuration
>>
File: jfkberlinspeech.jpg (91KB, 454x334px) Image search: [Google]
jfkberlinspeech.jpg
91KB, 454x334px
>>19214904

JFK killed himself. He travelled back in time in order to kill himself so WWIII wouldn't happen.
>>
>>19214904
The zionist did it he gonna exposed them so he got shot.
>>
9/11 planes were teleported back in time just as explosives went off and crashed into JFK. Because of expansion of the Universe they appeared much smaller in 60s.
>>
>>19214904
nothing
>>
>>19214904
jackie did it you can see it on the film
>>
Hear me out, /x/. I know this sounds crazy and far-fetched, but what if that guy with rifle people saw in a window, Lee Harvey Oswald, did it?
>>
>>19215729
this

the only reason there are so many conspiracy theories about this, is because it was the president being fucking shot. It would be absolutely impossible for something this huge to happen without such shit coming up. Just look at every happening in modern history.
>>
>>19214910

This.

Elements of the CIA murdered him due to his anti-Vietnam, CIA, and pro-Cuba policies.

The CIA became a rogue agency pretty much as soon as it was formed and lead by Dulles.

The big question that remains is whether or not it still is, and I believe the answer is a resounding yes.
>>
>>19215258
>a LARPing piece of garbage suddenly appears
>>
>Be Oswald, a commie at the height of the Cold War, AND a Marine
>Your chain of command all knows this
>Oswald defects, command is pissed but welcomes him back with open arms and monitors him even closer
>Oswald is anti-social; Beats his wife, has anger issues, now the intel gatherers (CIA) know he'd be a great mentally ill patsy
>He travels to Mexico City to the Cuban embassy, trying to get a visa
>Cubans tell him to fuck off, he has no money (once beat his wife for paying a nickel more on food or some shit) and can't contribute to their glorious revolution
>CIA sees their chance

They had some CIA agent approach him, offering a sum of money down and tickets to Cuba if he carried it out. This is why he left a good chunk of money on the table for his wife; He thought he'd be going without her and was probably sad for it.

>carries out assassination
>walks out of work and back home
>seen by neighbors pacing back and forth behind his home in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT
>actually approaches as a cop, Tippit, pulls up
>seen talking for a few moments, Oswald probably thought the cop was his inside man who would drive him to some secluded airstrip on an Indian reservation or something
>gets pissed, shoots Tippit in the chest several times, runs into the theater, gets caught

Then most of the people who saw it got dealt with, just to make it absolutely impossible to ever connect the dots.

BONUS
>Where did the CIA anon come from who approached him, Anon?

I've been to the Ruth Paine home, which literally gets only a tourist a week (the guide told me) because it just makes the story so confusing. He lived here temporarily when he was working. Mrs. Paine (still living but in her 80s or 90s) made it her life's work to smear Oswald and say he did it. Yet she admits herself she was sending aid to Nicaragua ("ProNica") and in a letter-writing campaign with the USSR. It would have been very easy for the CIA to tell Oswald he was a Nicaraguan commie staging revolt.
>>
>>19214904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLalHJXacs
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA

Oswald killed JFK while working alone. The only reason conspiracy theories are still so popular is because the left just can't accept the fact that a communist loser blew their golden boy's head apart.
>>
>>19214904
Russia shot President Kennedy, because at then ongoing space program. Changes are that Star Wars space program would have come two decades earlier and Russia feared that. True space superiority > anything else.
>>
>>19214904

I think we need to investigate who actually spread the thoery itself

that includes journalists and newpapers
>>
>>19214904
Waste of time. Nobody that was present that day , known or unknown, has any outreaching power to manipulate this world today. Finding sex instead of his killer is by all means more useful.
>>
He was killed by the CIA / Deep State. Isnt that obvious by now?
>>
>>19215223
>that whole thing
Damn, that was a trip. Thanks for posting it, anon.
>>
>>19214904
The physics don't add up.
He was only a marksman yet somehow manages to pop off 3 rounds in like 6 seconds using a shitty Italian rifle and one of those shots is a fatal headshot. I doubt Oswald was the shooter. So much fuckery going on after the assassination too. The Warren Commission also had people get promoted to high political positions after they did their "investigation" of themselves.
>>
Magic Bullet
>>
It was a super sonic bee... in all seriousness tho there could've been more than one shooter, and bullets do ricochet there's a good video on youtube explaining this man
>>
>>19218774

3 rounds in 6 seconds with a 4X scope at 100 yds or less is nothing. The head shot he landed was just the standard deviation from a center mass shot.
>>
File: KLhbQqV.jpg (47KB, 632x358px) Image search: [Google]
KLhbQqV.jpg
47KB, 632x358px
Check out Lyndon B taking pleasure in the president's death
>>
File: Tikka-To-Ride.png (214KB, 512x356px) Image search: [Google]
Tikka-To-Ride.png
214KB, 512x356px
>>19215408
Dammit - it took me a lengthy session of Google Fu to remember where I'd seen that before.
>>
File: Comedian.png (904KB, 1268x536px) Image search: [Google]
Comedian.png
904KB, 1268x536px
>>19214904
>>19215408
>>19219106
Guys we all know who really killed JFK
>>
File: csm.jpg (39KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
39KB, 800x423px
>>19219264
yes
>>
>>19218998
On a moving target tho? I'm not a shooting expert but wouldn't you have to readjust every time you shoot? Granted the car was going slow. Also there's much more fuckery even if Oswald was the shooter. LBJ taking over in a plane, Oswald's death, witness reports/deaths.
>>
File: Shooter ready.jpg (357KB, 1722x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Shooter ready.jpg
357KB, 1722x1144px
>>19220450
>On a moving target tho?

Even on a moving target, though firing position becomes more critical. Select the right firing position, as they did, and you'll choose a position that allows the target to move directly towards you, or away from you. This reduces the amount of lead you need to pull to engage the target. Aim for the sternum, and the round might hit a little high, or low, but it will still land on target. Same thing for a target moving away. At 100 meters or less, movement isn't going to have a big impact on where the shot lands.

Set up a flanking shot, however, now you've got problems, because you're going to have to pull lead on target, which changes depending on the speed and range of target. This means that a flanking shot is the lowest percentage shot you can choose, which is why you wouldn't use that shot for something as critical as a POTUS assassination. This is why the "grassy knoll shooter" theory is bullshit, because it's a flanking shot on a moving target, and that's the worse firing position a shooter could take. There were 2 other buildings behind JFK that could be used for a nice tracking shot, besides the TSBD, so if there were multiple shooters, they were there, if not in the TSBD. If you set up a shot near the "grassy knoll", you're pulling lead on a smaller moving target masked by the car, and you're more likely to miss and hit a civilian standing by, or somebody else in the car. Fuck that. If you take a shot at POTUS, you want to hit that motherfucker, which means not taking stupid chances and risk using a shitty, low percentage firing position.

From behind, like in the TSBD, all you need to do is put your point of aim center of his back, and right above the seat line. Too high, you still hit. Too low, it punches through the car and still lands on target. That's what the shooter did, and the head shot was just luck, and standard deviation from a center mass shot.
>>
>>19221314
refreshing to read a coherent and informative post. Are you an armyfag?
>>
>>19221373
>Are you an armyfag?

Ex.
>>
>>19214980
:(
>>
They made an example out of him
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.