[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
I dreamed of this place last night. I wandered the empty city curiously, though didn't enter any buildings.

Th only being I cam across was a tall figure in a black cloak with its hand extended to me who stood at the top of the hill at the base of the towers.

I got the feeling that if I took its hand I would have learned what the place was, but I'm certain I would have lost my mind.

So what is this place, who was that figure, and what would have happened to me if I took its hand?
>>
Did you feel a sort of pressure, either physical or mental? Not with negative annotations, just heaviness of time, a place where a lot happened. Did it all appear to be suspended in time, maybe with some natural repetitions like wind blowing with the same force and at same intervals, or perhaps in constant motion? Was the sky dark and missing any celestial body yet there was just enough light to see everything, with a reddish or brown hue?
>>
I was in a weird dream state that was like wakefulness, tiredness, lucid dreaming, and third eye all in one. Every time a car would pull up, the passenger door would open and a voice would say get in. I didn't get in and I still regret it. Next time take the fucking hand because next time I'm getting in the fucking car
>>
Ok idiot, where'd you find the picture, then?
>>
I dream of similar scenery sometimes too. But it's usually old abandoned buildings resembling castles.
>>
>>19214775
>Did you feel a sort of pressure, either physical or mental?
No, nothing that felt particularly strange or noteworthy.
>Did it all appear to be suspended in time,
No, sand was blown around by the wind and nothing repeated that I had noticed.
> Was the sky dark and missing any celestial body
There was just that eclipsed star constantly hanging overhead and casting everything in twilight and a small smattering of stars which made no sense to me.

>>19214784
I feel fairly confident that would have been a bad idea as far as my psyche is concerned.

>>19214795
Picture comes from David Bowie's Blackstar music video. Landscape is eerily similar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.