[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Men in Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: Men in Black Witness drawing.jpg (45KB, 570x349px) Image search: [Google]
Men in Black Witness drawing.jpg
45KB, 570x349px
I'm really getting into Men in Black. Have any men in black visited you? What did you know that they wanted? Post green texts of your encounters with them.
>>
>>19214556
Not sure if they were the MIB but certainly concerning.

I post alot of anti-establishment shit on Twitter, I just hate corporate interests influencing a government that is supposed to represent its constituents... not sure if that is related buuuut...

One day I was playing COD on my box and I realized it was nearly 3PM and hadnt eaten that day. After I finished the game I was in, I abruptly shut off the console and (shoes already on) left my room and swung open the front door.
As soon as I opened the door, I noticed a blacked-out crown victoria-style sedan fucking STEP ON IT. Im talkin tires, screeching, engine roaring. This bitch peeled out down my street, hung the first right, and was gone. I could hear the engine LOUD as it booked it out of my neighborhood.

>wtfamibeingwatched.jpg

really shook me up
>>
>>19214586
That's crazy! I have heard stories of MiB looking for good players in war games that recruit and scout for the military.

You must be pretty good if you have government spooks watching you.
>>
>>19214704
Im not that good at COD, honestly. Just good enough to break even.
If anything, I'd grab the feds attention because of my anti-secrecy, pro-transparency point-of-view. Its not like I can keep quiet though... I can't just sit idly by while I witness such injustice in the world
>inb4 socialjusticewarriorfaggot
I just cant stand how our governent keeps secrets from us. >>DISCLOSUREISCOMING
>>
>>19214586
>>19214704
>>19214737
>government recruiting soldiers from cod

you guys
>>
>>19214737
Nobody is watching you. If all you do is say shit online that isn't a big deal. Nor are you a terrorist in need of being watched. These days it is more than easy enough to track everything from your computer, phone, etc. And that is easier and more invasive than tailing you. Even if you were being watched, the government isn't inept enough to park right outside of your house and draw attention to themselves by rushing off and drawing even more attention. You would be hard pressed to find some shitty criminal who would be that blatant, much less a government official trained in such things.

tl;dr: Your faggot ranting on Twitter is exactly where the government wants you because it means you aren't doing shit in real life. And it shows because while you think there is a massive conspiracy dedicated to controlling everyone, you still find video games a good way to spend your time. You have too much to lose to ever risk your luxuries and you/the government know it.
>>
>>19214556
I had one of those fuckers come to my door once. He tried to sell me insurance. Don't trust them, they are evil!
>>
The only thing scarier than the men in black are black men
>>
File: JPEG_20170617_201311.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170617_201311.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
Dan, this has to stop now..
>>
>>19214586
>MiB watching someone
>Think it's a good idea to wheelspin out of there when they see you
>Draw loads of attention to themselves
Yeah, that seems like a good plan.
>>
>>19214831
What about black men in black?
>>
File: 1497842466007.gif (2MB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
1497842466007.gif
2MB, 236x244px
>>19215078
they were breddy funny movies
>>
>>19215050
Fuck off
>>
>>19215100
I can make the coin dissapear in front of your eyes Daniel!
>>
>>19215118
Do it then
>>
File: 1497736275428.jpg (63KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1497736275428.jpg
63KB, 1024x686px
>>19214556
Two of my friends and I were recruited when we were younger, and a bunch of strange things would happen. One of them completely fell off the map, but was on one of the last pewdiepie videos, oddly enough. The other one has lost everything and became a mindless drone. And I, well, I sometimes am contacted and pushed in a certain direction.
>>
>>19215140
Omg bro sign my tits! You're sooper kewl
>>
hey dan the man its toji the man
>>
File: 1497210488633.jpg (193KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497210488633.jpg
193KB, 1000x650px
>>19215141
Present them.
>>
>>19215142
Will you please shut the fuck up, you're saying some seriously annoying shit in there already. This isn't your locker room junior high circlejerk.
>>
>>19215154
is this kipster
you look like a tranny btw
>>
File: toj.png (403KB, 437x478px) Image search: [Google]
toj.png
403KB, 437x478px
>>19215158
>>
>>19214556
the men in black are not really called the MIN,they're the FBI. The paranormal division of the FBI
>>
>>19215204
It's actually the men in smart casual or MISC
>>
>>19215083
I think the movies were comedies on purpose to divert attention from the real deal and get people comfortable with the idea.

> look mom! It's MiB! He looks just like Will Smith! XD

When in reality, the real thing is horrifying and they can make you disappear or MKUltra you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I

its like he's staring into his soul
>>
Obfuscation - BTBAM
>>
>>19216209
>>
>>19214757
Im a college student, fuckwit. Going into nursing this fall in order to give myself a platform to help people and possibly gain political credibility
hate me for enjoying my summer before i get no days off for the next two years (at least)
>>
File: tripfags.jpg (98KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.jpg
98KB, 720x540px
>>19214757
Well, in general, they wouldn't need to be at anon's house. I'm curious, what did he say to generate such a response?
>>
File: vbI0l3FH_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vbI0l3FH_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>19214586
KibBitzLaw is it you??
>>
>>19214586
>I post alot of anti-establishment shit on Twitter, I just hate corporate interests influencing a government that is supposed to represent its constituents
Twitter is a corporate interest dumbfuck
>>
>>19217222
hahaha nah, i followed him recently but at the time id never even heard of the guy
>>
>>19214747
not COD, but you do know that drone operators use xbox/playstation controllers to fly those things and bomb poverty stricken people in some of the poorest countries on earth.

I think he was probably referring to flight sims/strategy games, not COD specifically
>>
>>19217229
its also a platform which allows instant dissemination of information. Im talking about Citizens-United-style unlimited campaign donations from corporations/banks ala 99% of practicing politicians in both major parties
>>
12.21 Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?
Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

12.22 Questioner: Are all of these Men in Black then used by the Orion crusaders?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
>>
>>19214757
You have obviously never seen Central Florida police and their detectives in action.
>drive like maniacs
>big black sedans for the detectives
>tail you in unmarked old beaters, but do so by damn near driving up your bumper and squealing around corners to avoid being left behind at the yellow lights
>retrieve their car tracker by rocking up in broad daylight in a marked cruiser and then blatantly crawling under your car
>only miss them placing it to begin with because they must have done that before I woke up.
It gets like an SNL skit sometimes.

I attracted this by giving a couple of really shady neighbors a ride because they didn't have a car. They must have been under surv. Once they got evicted, that was when the cop showed up in his marked car and got his thing back as I stared out the window. I was wutting hard until I remembered about trackers being put under cars.
>>
>they won't let you remember
>>
My Mom saw one once and said that you immediately know them in a crowd because of the way they hawkishly watch other people and stand almost motionless.
>>
>>19217266
This
>b me
> from central Florida
> under surveillance
> car parked right across from house with camera in it
> two or the full days and nights
>once a week
> waive at cops as they drive by slowly while letting my dog out
> they park behind my house on dimly lit dirt road
> get out an observe my back yard
>1am
> I go out and ask them if everything's ok
> oh yes anon, were looking for someone stay inside
> hear them on radio when walking out of 7/11
> last about a month
> house gets raided
> house is clean
>ask them if they think I didn't notice them watching me
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.