[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electronics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Camera.png (356KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Camera.png
356KB, 620x349px
Hey /x/, have you ever had a strange/paranormal experience with your computer/laptop/mobile device? I wanna hear what kind of dangers we're all in.
>>
>>19214411
One time my girlfriend was channeling the spirit of a dead relative of hers.
Without going into specific detail of what we were talking about, she became very distressed and my cell phone started beeping like crazy. My text alert kept going off, but my phone wasn't getting any texts.
I think the SIM card must have gotten damaged, because that phone was never the same. Always dropped calls, failed to send texts, cellular internet stopped working. Ended up getting a new phone.
>>
I remember doing penance at my parent's Catholic church and I had a 3/4 charge on my phone and when I got done doing it, my phone was completely dead when I looked at it.

Weird shit
>>
File: 1486418973499.jpg (134KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
1486418973499.jpg
134KB, 500x880px
Back around 2003 my computer speakers would pick up what sounded like random phone calls. It freaked me out back when I used to stay up all night surfing the web.
>>
Mine phone disappeared. Dug in my pockets looked everywhere and couldn't find find. Three weeks later I'm thinking about the phone, reach into my pocket and there it is.
>>
>>19214411 Every so often, while on one of the backroads on the way to or from work and one on my phone, the call will drop. Instead of just ending though, I'll hear this super creepy ascending whistle then a conversation in a language that sounds Russian but not quite. I thought it was a crossed signal at first but it has happened on multiple phones and with different providers, and it's always the same thing. super weird.
>>
This morning I was charging my phone and it was stuck on the phone manufacturers startup logo for about an hour before becoming usable again. I think I need a new phone.

Alright, alright, that wasn't paranormal, but on another note, my friend had an issue where his computer crashed with the screen somehow (parts of the screen were flipped and some parts were upside down and it kept changing every second or so) so that when the Windows 10 BSOD came up, the bracket on the sad face was flipped so it was a happy face instead.

I wasn't there so I can't confirm nor deny it.
>>
Not /x/ but I'm pretty sure the rise of wifi and 4g/5g radiations are affecting people mentally all over the world. The elders and unactive are losing their minds first. For healthy people in their prime, maybe it'll never be enough to make them crazy but at least increase some psychological issues.
>>
>>19214687
There is no such thing as 4g/5g radiation.

https://www.whatsag.com
>>
>>19214698

Care to quote the "proof" of that ? Ctrl+F came up with nothing related.
>>
File: ssusto.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ssusto.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Só estou aqui para dizer que essas historias de vocês dão medo D:
>>
>>19214714
That is the point. There is no "4g radiation". It is the same radiation and waves we have used since radio was a thing. So, this would not be a new phenomena related to wireless signals, because we have had it for ages.
>>
>>19214714
there is no proof. there are also no long term tests or studies that have been publicized providing evidence that 4/5g radiation is bad or good for anyones health. basically, we're participating in a life experiment (from our persepective).
>>
>>19214729

Bruh why do you provide a link that is supposed to be a proof to what you're claiming, and the website doesn't even touch on the subject. So because they don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. Nice.
>>
Anyone seen some weird shit with facial recognition? My snapchat puts filters on backgrounds next to me and it,freaks me out
>>
>>19214745
Because 4g and 5g are explained there. They are not a type of radiation, they are a generation of technology. They use the same radiation and waves that has existed since radio. The designations are not referring to some different waves or radiation at all.
>>
>>19214723
I feel confident enough in my ability to speak Spanish that I am able to somehow understand this Portuguese bullshit.
>>
>>19214570
Your pocket is a bag of holding.
>>
>>19214411
Was watering the garden outside when my laptop was acting like an ass again and gargled my music. When I looked back I saw something standing next to my fence it disappeared after a few secs but I locked everything and got my bat to hide in my bedroom the entire night. Dunno what it was and it never came back but I still flinch when the music fucks up a bit
>>
>>19214411
Talking to people that had sleep paralysis experiences as have I, I've noticed a pattern that sleep paralysis is much more likely if people have electronics near their head while sleeping. Laptops, charging a phone etc.
>>
One time my laptop said it had a virus and to call a number that was Microsoft's tech support line. I called then some Indian man asked me for 10 bucks. 100% true my doods.
>>
My phone is haunted. It got stuck briefly on the lock screen once and as I managed to unlock it I caught a glimpse of an alien type face staring out at me. Another time it laughed at me. A high pitched childlike creepy "heh hah".
>>
>>19214698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii82I1IzFRY
>>
>>19214411
uncensored pic of OP?
>>
>>19218712
What he is measuring is the electromagnetic flux, which is mainly the sunlight hitting the earth and the fluctuations are because of the fluctuation in sunlight, clouds and particles in the sky. In direct sunlight the average flux on earth at zero altitude is 1412 W/m2, which is just in line with his readings. If he would go into an open field with his flux meter he would get the same, if not higher readings. But that is something he leaves out of his video.

Also the EM spectrum has no correlation with cancer, all it does is heat you up ever so slightly. If it wasn't this way the earth would be frozen and life wouldn't be able to form since singular cell organics would be scrambled the moment they are formed. EM only starts becoming dangerous at low energy levels at very high frequencies where they can ionize atoms. This can happen in the high ultraviolet spectrum at frequencies far above 30×10^15 and starts becoming really dangerous in the gamma spectrum at 10^19 and above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_constant
>>
File: tmp_25438-up1502261616.jpg (33KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25438-up1502261616.jpg
33KB, 350x264px
>>19220702
I am warning you now that your metric for determining the effects of electromagnetic radiation is physically incorrect. Although the instantaneous change with respect to time doesn't calculate the difference between a note and tone with respect to wave forms, the nature of physical reality being at least partially quantized necessitates a fourier transform of notewise frequency information in order to establish the efficacy of a particular input in determining the flux of its consequent output--for instance, the efficacy of ambient artificial electromagnetic radiation determining the flux of the ratio of damaged to intact chromosomes within an organic body exposed to such radiation.

Your assessment that artificially added electromagnetic radiation is indistinguishible from the ambient thermal radiation of the planet, Earth, because it shares a similar frequency range (which is notewise information) does not take into account a frequency-time relation necessary to establish any appreciable cause-effect relation within the context of wave forms in physical reality, due at least in part to the quantized nature of electromagnetic radiation.

The power difference between artificial and natural electromagnetic radiation wave forms is evident in a tonewise frequency equation.
>>
>>19214411
Ever notice how hitting a car or an electronic device often fixes its glitches?

Why? Because violence is often the answer.
>>
After pulling an all nighter of gaming and dicking around online I recieved a random call early in the morning. Some guy asked for someone I didn't know, told him he had the wrong number, said my voice was hot, and started jacking off over the phone. I hung up on him but he called back moaning over the phone. Found it flattering tbqhwy.

I'm a man.

Years prior late at night I recieved another random call. Asked who it were and heard muffled chattering in the background with a voice saying, 'does he know??'. V weird, never happened since.
>>
>>19214411
my grandfather was reading his bible in his computer room, when he started to doze off. He was awoken by the room being freezing cold. The house had no central air and it was summer, He was looking for a cause, when he saw a shadowy hand coming out of his computer screen, reaching for him.

He blessed the house after that and had no more issues. I'm thinking it was his father's ghost, considering he always tortured and beat him in life.
>>
>>19220585
OP here, did you even reverse image search? That's not me, its a random picture of a hacked webcam I found.
>>
>>19216907
Strange I've never had sleep paralysis but I sleep with my phone literally right next to my head, charging every night
>>
Around 10th grade (last year) there we're rumors going around my school about this weird app some freshman had found. I think it was called Vexitan or Vexus but the app itself was just a screen that would change colors with a weird high pitch and low pitch sound playing in the background. There was an occasional clicking that could be heard through headphones it might've been morse code. The reason why it was rumored at my school was because the kids who did have the app at at around three or four minutes of having it open the phone would start getting really fucking hot. One kid had it on for like 9 minutes during a study hall and it hurt to touch or ever hold it. I heard it destroyed some kids phone but I never got confirmation. I found it on the playstore downloaded it, opened it then deleted it cause I was spooked. After a month of this the app disappeared without a trace. Freaky shit but it was probably the Chinese.
>>
>>19214539

My speakers were picking up weird shit for a while as well.
>>
File: CHINESE.jpg (23KB, 465x293px) Image search: [Google]
CHINESE.jpg
23KB, 465x293px
>>19223451
>but it was probably the Chinese.
way to jump the shark there.
>>
>>19214570
So, we're you just not thinking about your phone when you were first looking for it 3 weeks prior?
Never thought about it, at all, in the time since you lost it and when you found it?

Also, did you not wash your fucking pants for 3 fucking weeks?

You may think that you have some special "chosen one" power, but, really, you are just a forgetful dirt bag.

I understand that nobody cares about you enough to call/text you, but, next time you lose your phone, try calling your number.
>>
>>19214411
I consistently hear the notification sound for my tablet when it gets a notification when I leave it at home and I'm not home with it. Any time I hear it, I remember the time, and sure enough when I get home it has a notification from that exact time.
>>
two weird things

>Tv picking up what seems to be police radio

me and my friend found a tv in the allyway near our school. we brought it back cleaned it up hoping we could hook up a game console to it. it had no rca cable hookups. it would plug in and play static. we kept flicking around with it one of the strangest things would happen is if someone were to touch it sometimes it would turn purple. we found a metal baseball bat and put it on the top of the tv in hoping of getting a signal "not sure if this helped it or not" but when we changed it to channel 41 it would sometimes play what sounds like police radio.

>desktop playing music

i once left my house and when i cameback it was playing music i did not listen to. the computer was turned off / a sleep/ locked so my cleaners could not have used it but when i tried to turn it one nothing showed a music player or anything.
>>
>>19220969
My father always said violence doesn't solve anything unless you're the first one to use it.
>>
>>19214763
>Because 4g and 5g are explained there.
not really. for instance, they operate on different bandwidths, which certainly does mean they are different types of radiation, even if only by a few hertz. secondly it is know that the radiation produced by cellphones and transition towers causes cancer. radio waves refer to a rather large spectrum of EMR and is divided into many different sub groups. so the anon said about 4g/5g emitting different radiation is correct, just probably rather pointless because i am pretty sure all generations of cell towers transmit somewhere between 10-100mhz don't quote me though i'm no telco.
>>
File: 1496120697585.jpg (352KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496120697585.jpg
352KB, 1200x900px
For sure. one time in high school, my friends and I were in a buddies garage dicking around. My phone, a slide up samsung at the time, (circa 2012, I was the last of my friends to get a smartphone), anyways we were in there, i got a text, from my own number, and the message was a series of letters and numbers, with no coherent meaning, with the word "garage" in the middle.
>example hjslgarage3lj4

we all were high as balls, went home showed everyone I knew, and it was just an overall weird story.

I still have the phone, and the screen is like, distorted, flipped upside down, inverted colors. weird shit, I can dig it out tmrw morning if the thread is still up.
>>
>>19214411
My dads an IT manager and theres this one lady that supposedly jacks up any digital device, just her presence alone is enough to make shit start acting up even if she's not the one using the device.
>>
>>19214539
>>19223455
Were they wireless speakers? If so you were probably picking up some kind of radio signal. It's actually a fairly common issue with wireless audio that isn't bluetooth. As for it sounding like phone calls however, I'm not sure about that...
>>
Oh, and one more. My dad had once dropped his flip phone in the toilet and lost it about 9 years ago and about three years later while we were going to my grandma's house (within 10 miles of my house) we saw something in the gravel in her front yard, lo and behold it was that motherfucking flip phone. wtf the toilet returned the phone.
>>
When i was messing around on the PC once after my cousin and bro where on it the desktop background for a moment flashed "You are going to die" in red and went away.

I thought they where messing with me and thought nothing of it. Down the road i realized that with windows 98 it wasn't possible to do something like that easily and it would have had to be a virus or something. It only happened once and spooked me pretty bad.
>>
File: pageplus-tracfone-tall.jpg (55KB, 290x620px) Image search: [Google]
pageplus-tracfone-tall.jpg
55KB, 290x620px
About a month ago, I turned on my Tracfone alarm set for noon, but a few minutes after I set it for noon then put it down, the fucking alarm went off for no fucking reason. Can nobody explain that shit to me because I cain't.
>>
i dunno if this counts since it was probably a problem with the old set i used to have, but my tv used to periodically switch to loud static no matter how loud my tv was playing at, and id have to go turn off the cable box and wait for it to reset itself to get it to work properly. at first it only happened early in the morning, specifically around 5 am (i leave my tv on at night for a light source), but there were several instances of it just happening at random times of day. i never figured out why it happened since before i could look more into it, my cable box got fried in an electrical storm. like i said, not sure if fitting for this thread, but weird nonetheless
>>
>>19223451
Underage and b&
>>
>>19220974
never pick up calls that aren't in my area code
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.