[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i become more than human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 307x164px
How do i become more than human
>>
>>19214409
Go outside instead of shitposting on /x/
>>
>>19214409
Dying. Trying to obtain super human power before death will send you to hell m8. I'm sure you could go the matricide/cannibalism/incest route but you'll go to hell. I don't recommend that. After death you won't be limited by your body anymore and you'll be one step closer to Union with God so that'll be cool. Monsters, ghosts, angels and demons seem to have power beyond what we can understand but it's just because they're no longer limited by a human body and ego. Death will be cool, I'm pretty hyped. I'm not recommending that you kill yourself or hurt anyone else in any way. God's got a plan and when you're supposed to die you will, now way to avoid it. At that point you'll lose some shackles, I doubt it'll be all of them though.
>>
>>19214409
Read /fit/ sticky. It's there for a reason.
>>
kill and eat people imo haha
>>
>>19214409
listen to lots of Rob Zombie
>>
you're on the wrong board friend. First you need to go back in time to 2009 /x/
>>
If someone knew that, that someone would not be on /x/ and would not just tell you how to.
>>
Resonate your pineal gland, its a power source
>>
File: technocracy.jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
technocracy.jpg
12KB, 183x275px
>>19214409
rip your entire body apart by going through dangerous surgeries to implant expensive electronic implants (that will be outdated in five years fucknut) and have dangerous brain surgery that could kill you instantly so you can live continuously so you can watch your family and friends die around you

eventually uploading your brain to a computer only to realize without a mortal coil their can be no sense of self so you slowly lose your mind

eventually when the ted kaczinski inspired neo-luddites storm your brains mainframe/cyborg ninja bodyguard manufacturing factory you beg them to kill you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F20IeFnG8w
>>
>>19215284
kek
>>
>>19215396
>2009 /x/
That was some good shit. I showed up at the best time. I miss it sometimes.
>>
>>19215413
That someone would be on /x/ for different reasons than what most /x/philes are, surely. As for the rest, that cannot be predicted.

>>19214409
Assuming you're human at this point, you must add characteristics that are not human without removing characteristics which are. That's harder that it sounds, because the obvious things are a swap-out. You do those, you'll end up as inhuman rather than superhuman.
>>
>>19215467
>namefags have to lie to fit in

Redditors, everyone
>>
>>19215596
How can I prove to your satisfaction that i'm not lying? This board has been my home for 6+ years. I love it. I've seen people come and go.

>Reddit
I don't know why you bring up that site. It's not 4chan and they watch us. Also, everything they do we do better. I've seen far better roasts on /b/ than on /r/roastme. That's true for everything else too.
>>
>>19215611
Oh and this

>fit in
Why would I want to do that? I don't care about fitting in. Somehow, I get the feeling you're a Redditer with a guilt complex. Tell us the truth, you post screencaps on /r/4chan.
>>
>>19215611
>How can I prove to your satisfaction that i'm not lying?
Commit sudoku. Why do you need to prove something to a random guy on the internet?
>trip and name
Oh, I get it, you are histrionic.
>>
>>19215620
projecting this hard.
>>
>>19215626
>Why do you need to prove something to a random guy on the internet
I don't. My intent was mostly for anyone else, but not you exactly.

>Oh I get it, you are histrionic
This is /x/. We do theater every day. It used to be even "worse" when it seemed the board was all about it. It was kind of fun, but with the good came some really stupid shitheads. People that drove off Josef K. So fuck them.

>>19215650
(You)
>>
>>19215596
i despise you newfags. get a stroke
>>
>>19214409
avoid sex until age 30 and you will gain powers beyond your wildest dreams. Good luck
>>
File: funny_picdump_1305_640_35.jpg (25KB, 616x600px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1305_640_35.jpg
25KB, 616x600px
>>19214409
Stop being Human...cant get more inhuman then this
>>
>>19214409
Be my soulmate and I'll make you a god.
>>
>>19214409
Wait for the Singularity.
>>
>>19215853
Well i fucked that up
>>
>>19214409
Kill yourself, then you'll be a dead human.
>>
>>19214409

you must first become a complete human

you are not near that yet
>>
>>19214409
Be my mtf gf
>>
>>19215284
Ask them about the scoops that make you leave humanity behind while you're there
>>
>>19215956
how?
>>
File: jmc2amydpzbc5brnwg0x.jpg (248KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jmc2amydpzbc5brnwg0x.jpg
248KB, 960x540px
>>19214409
Simple. You have to break that limiter.
>>
>>19215280
What if you didn't have to? The truth is you're just happy to face death because you're not contempt with your own. Why find God in death when you can feel it with the entirety of your very being while you are very much alive? I don't know what struggles you face in life but you shouldn't be so readily accepting of death regardless of any sacramental beliefs or so on. Life is precious, all life. Once there gone, there gone. What we believe in heaven is literally us justifying our own existence. Our brains is literally a quantum machine that tries to simulate the universe. The depths of life has no bounds why limit yourself just for a belief that everything will be okay after I die?
>>
>>19215956
Gonna need pics before that kind of commitment.
>>
>>19214409
Activating your genetic material through means of training
>>
>>19214409
In certain religions, people always tend to refrain themselves from following their physical desires. By living in abstinence, they gain wisdom and the ability to ascend. But is that the true path?
My scientific researches proved me otherwise. It is not abstinence, it is complete abandonment of your humanity.
Emptying ones mind and embracing the Void will grant you power far beyond human comprehension.
In times of despair it is important to rid oneself of his humanity. By leaving your human mind behind, there will be no longer any weakness that can affect you.

Embrace the void, cut your familiar bonds and become one with the infinite emptiness
Trust me, I am a professional scientist.
>>
>>19215946
What is the name of this Stand?
I've never seen it before.
>>
File: hermit.jpg (101KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
101KB, 350x600px
>>19220393
I teeter at the edge of this and use it if I need to.
Other people around you tend to notice when you try to do this however.
>>
>>19220083
Nah, life is shit, then you die, get over it senpai. Its about as precious as a coconut to the skull
>>
File: Cheshire_20web_original.jpg (165KB, 708x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cheshire_20web_original.jpg
165KB, 708x900px
>>19220393
remember you need kindness to stop yourself from teetering on the edge of madness in the void
>>
File: shutDOWN.png (197KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shutDOWN.png
197KB, 720x1280px
>>19216322

Bees are extinct
>>
>>19220393
seems legit
>>
>>19226244

kek
>>
>>19214409
merge your consciousness with something
>>
>>19214409
Try holding your breath for a really really long time.
>>
>>19215331
Only zombies that are white can write good songs. Dragula and living dead girl were aight.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.