[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have felt a disturbance in the Force. Others have commented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

I have felt a disturbance in the Force. Others have commented on this as well; there have been more than a few people lately talking about strange occurrences of a spiritual nature on various platforms.

Have others felt it here on /x/? I know there are probably some experienced meditators around. What can we discern about its nature?
>>
Literally half the topics are on this. And yes I feel as if something is happening
>>
I haven't met someone that I feel comfortable speaking to. Life has been the most tedious and bitter journey as of late. I do not know if there will be justice. I can only hope that karma truly exists. Perhaps, it is the balance of everything. Perhaps, that is not the truth.

All I know for sure, is that I believe in good, the force of light and love, and I will always fight for what I believe in.
>>
>>19214225
Can you describe the disturbances you are feeling?
>>
>>19214404

In terms of energy sensation, there have been much more vivid and... thick? energy fields lately. Almost like a thickening sludge. I've noticed the behavior patterns of many people change, and various major awakenings and changes in the lives of various people I know. It seems many major events are happening for many people in a short span of time, at least that's how the communities I'm part of seem.

In meditation, it feels as if something is pulling me towards the physical realm, or keeping me held back in some way. Almost as if a fight-or-flight mechanism is being automatically triggered which has even drawn me out of the meditative state. It has begun to tamper with my daily practice. In addition, the usual vibrations have just felt a bit off. You should know what I mean.

Maybe something is coming? Or maybe too many things are happening?
>>
>>19214523
Meditation has gotten tougher for me as well, I also feel this thickness you're referring too. I also feel like I'm walking into spiderwebs more often which is pretty annoying
>>
Too busy creating positivity.

I get what you mean, we're in the end times. But you can easily become unaffected by darkness or evil. To do so, you stick with God and focus on positivity. Then the world will end and you won't even know, all this time it was heaven in your backyard.
>>
>>19214523
Youre not gonna be able to meditate until you fix your problems in the physical realm.
>>
>>19214523
Here in Finland. Yo!

Things started to escalate during spring. I feel the same dense energy but I don't feel this 'fight or flight' thing. Sometimes when I do energy work I get this"out of sync" feeling. Also I have been under surveillance by different entities while I work. They don't talk much and I'm too lazy to brush them off.

I don't know if something is off so to speak. Something is definitely going on. What is it? I have no clue.

Maybe is a poisonous word. Get you riding this rollercoaster of WERALLGONDIEEEE
>>
>>19214225
ok but eat shit faggot b/c u r dominus of Big Uranus
>>
I spoke to a trustworthy entity, they have said strange occurrences have been happening around their area. Dried up animals keep appearing. I have seen some shadow people more active than ive ever seen before
>>
>>19214630
That was real thought out man. Fucking nice mah bro
>>
Look at the sky and the clouds. Clear your mind and just look. You can see the rotation of the earth. I don't know who else can see it, but there is something very big happening right now.
>>
File: WP_20170423_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170423_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Now I have an idea. Instead of doing guess work on energy we should take overlook on what this realm is doing.

>global status
Major countries like us, Russia and EU countries are working hard on ISIS. this kind of effort creates huge ass amounts of energy. This conflict is MAJOR since cold war era and has put together many countries.

ISIS and it's corroborators are in tight pinc. Terrorists are using their last resort to influence other countries like Britain and France.

So... This situation is creating major disturbance in force (may the force be with you)

>climate change
Surprising enough most of countries are finally in consensus about this problem. Not including Rump. Even big world domination companies like Exxon is working on this subject.

World is at it's knees now. I feel like it could happen even this year. Refers to all celebrities in us that got into "prepper" stuff and bought all kinds of bunkers and whatnot.

This is stirring even more global energy signature.

Fug! My phone is dying!
>>
I have a theory that dark evil forces are getting desperate because it really is close to the end for them. And karma seems to be hitting at a super fast rate these days. Two examples I've seen people openly talk shit about their significant others and suddenly they leave for a different reason and a story of a person who neglected their kid to death and then got murdered weeks later
>>
>>19214694
>Even big world domination companies like Exxon
I see you! I know your stench! You wouldn't favorably mention Exxon if you were real, retard! You're nothing but a greenwashing shill! Climate change itself is a fraud intended only to extract money from those who wish to improve the environment. The money is then stolen by globalist criminals and foreign dictators! It is another way that regressive elements are stalling real progress!
>>
>>19214225
Its called meditation.
>>
>>19214225
nope, ever since trump got elected ive felt fucking great

fuck off larper
>>
>>19214667
Shadow people here too. During night at police station few weeks ago.

>>19214713
I'm not sure about this but... Sounds legit.

>>19214715
>climate change is hoax
Well now! Earth is flat the I guess. You are right in a sense that these companies aim to make $ at any cost. How would they make money if there is no people so suck dry?

>global status
Personally I have good wiew of EU, US, middle east and Russia. Could someone provide following insight:
>far east
What are they up to?
>middle America?
What are they up to?
>South America
What are they up to?

Also some details on
>Africa
>Australia
Would be beneficial to determine current disturbance in energy.

>Other subjects in global matter
Few years ago UN announced that war on drugs is quite much futile. Instead of punishment should governments provide support and help for those in need.

This statement has led police forces to turn blind eye to mild drugs. Take example in UK. Potheads aren't even considered worthy of taking in custody. Sure police busts grow houses now and then.

Next comes psychedelics. Cannabis is considered as mild psychedelic. Majority of population is smoking. Also psychedelic substance use has grown guite much past these years. This has led more people to approach spirituality.

This also effects on global energy signature. More people doing stuff means more energies being used.
>>
The best xplanation behind this.

Is that in yor mediations you begin the many threads of fate and where they run to.

You see this all as possibility, simmering beneath the surface of our lattice of reality.

Now this is affected by two factors.
Your perception of the likelihood of possibility manifesting as reality.

The spring and summer seasons are rife with vital energy that make anyone anxious to act on something great, or sexy.
>>
>>19214865
I think you lack perspective on major scale.
>implying
You are either trolling or retarded derailing cucklord.

Trumpet has done nothing but fought media and fucked up major things. Even the football team boycotted meeting with trumpet. Makes you think. He's playing dick rubbing with Russia. I don't say it's necessarily bad thing taking in consideration things US and Ruskies are doing in middle east.
>>
honestly I'e been coming to this board for 7 years and people saying there's been a "shift" or an "awakening" is super common
>>
>>19214225
>>19214225
It's evil, malicious, parasitic... I've seen them tonight, they came into my third eye vision and tried coming through my sacred geometry mandala portal. I mean literally, I could feel the presence around me and see them in the third eye, shit was fucked.

Had to figure out how to banish them, fuck, this is no joke, the gates to hell have been unleashed, the fallen angels, the old gods, demons, what have you, they're returned full circle.

FUCK
>>
>>19214694
lol, politics, come on, look beyond that, look at the date the time/year, the seasons, the changes to everyday life, the consistent changes to our reality light fabric, the intensity of the energy, the ease to access Ayyliums/Interdimensional entities is at the easiest it's been for some time, my third eye is wild right now, all kinds of geometry/math/codes/numbers/music/color/frequency/vibration is flowing through to us, we have the ability to harness an inter dimensional wormhole for travel, I'm too scared to fucking go tho, fuck.

Prophecy pointed to this time, this is what 2012 is about (which was always an estimate at best, or rather a marker in times, now it truly takes hold).
>>
>it's a do you feel that somethings gonna happen soon episofe
>>
>>19214913

Been happening since the dawn of humanity. Nothing but inexperienced younglings beginning to notice changes in their perspectives of the world around them and think it's something significant or important, rather than the fact that their head has been raised a fraction of a centimeter out of their ass.
>>
>>19214225
No shit
half of the people here are legitimately trying to summon lemons
>>
>>19215643
fucking retards, don't they fucking understand what they're dealing with? for fuck's sake, we need an Interdimensional Demonic Defence Force to counter the energies and entrap them, can't have them free on this realm, holy fuck!
>>
>>19215335
lol
>>
>>19214225
it has become a massive struggle to control my energy and when I do enter a state in which to cast magik it feels like im moving through water. The physical plane itself feels dark and weak.
>>
>>19217579
I've been feeling the massive energies.
Business as usual but a little more bogged down.
Perhaps someone's fucking with it.

>>19214849
Yeah but it's constant. There's a strong gust coming from somewhere or maybe it's thick, small, and on the move.

>>19215656
>>19215643
>interdimensional
You're in the multiple dimensions right now. There's simply this plane just many places to be and many places to interpret and many orders of magnitude, the small and fundamental orders are where spirits and what you call magic reside.
If it is true that it is aggro spirits, they are being attracted/summoned from a different place. This place is still here where everything else resides though if that makes any sense.
>>
I hope it ends soon. That would be cool. Life is better in the spiritual plane anyway.
>>
>>19217619
Perhaps other beings have started sapping our realm. The only thing I retain exemplary control of is dark energy and all things related. Something is amiss and I presume it is not for our benefit
>>
>>19217653
how's ember???
>>
>>19217785
She's on fire.
>>
>>19217785
Who's ember anyway?
>>
>>19214225
Is that the font from Pink Floyd: The Wall?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.