[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO EVIDENCE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 53

File: 1498593033763.webm (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498593033763.webm
1MB, 640x358px
Post pics, documents, webms, gifs, experiences

Anything that you think is authentic
>>
I saw a UFO once late on night at a power plant. It was a flash of rainbow light and it looked like a parachute.
>>
File: 1445483016269.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445483016269.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
Something some anon caught a while ago
>>
File: new wall.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
new wall.gif
4MB, 446x250px
can you identify the UFO in this footage?
I believe its a drone of some kind.
>>
>>19213584
where was this taken?
>>
>>19214650
look kinda like paragliders
>>
>>19214650
literally the exact same image of a saucer just resized and copied. the yellow circle and arrow indicates the op of this pic is proud of his photoshop job and subconsciously wanted to draw more attention to it. but thats just my humble opinion.
>>
>>19213584
Not much of evidence, but it have always been my favourite UFO related story:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich
>>
I have one experience I can't explain rationally.

I was waiting for a friend outside one afternoon and was watching the sky. I noticed this distant white dot moving to one direction and I didn't think much of it until I saw two more that started to follow the first one. Soon they started to change direction, moving side by side while maintaining seemingly same distance from each other. The speed varied so much and there was no sound, so any sort of an aircraft can be ruled out. This was going on quite a while and once my friend arrived I asked if he is seeing this shit too and he did, so I know I didn't imagine it.

This was years ago, before everybody had drones and also those dots were so far away that if it was a night sky they would've looked like satellites, so they weren't drones either.
>>
>>19215282
Very similar to these actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exGvCidF_I

After googling a bit it apparently is pretty common phenomenon.
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: IMG_20170627_114122.jpg (95KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_114122.jpg
95KB, 630x630px
Context is everything
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

My neighbor (Iranian) was there and said he saw the planes flying over head. He 100% belived in this stuff.
>>
>>19217287
that pic
what context
>>
>>19218029
>>
>>19214799
this.
images pretty much dont mean shit anymore in the era of photoshop, and even videos such as >>19213584
are fucking cringey

like, i get it. I want to believe, and I have seen some incredibly weird lights-in-the-sky shit, very recently in fact. but most of this is shitposting.

If you anons havent checked out SecureTeam10 on YouTube, you should. Tyler is legit. Skeptical but not too much so. Some of his older vids are obvious fakes but his more recent shit really gets you thinking.
>>
>>19217287
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19213584

Most UFO's are experimental/Reverse engineered Aircraft.

The ones that are not, are Aliens Drones and/or Alien Older Model Craft/Ships that are used for Observation, Crash & Shot downs to give us Tech & Scanning.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
The 3 most compelling cases:

1. 1952 UFO incident over Washington, D.C.

2. 1973 Coyne UFO helicopter incident in Ohio

3. 1976 Iran UFO F4 phantom incident over Tehran

4. 1987 Japan Air flight 1628 UFO incident over Alaska

There is no reasonable argument that can be made to suggest that any of these incidents involved man made machines of terrestrial origins.
>>
>>19218185
>SJWs are infected with a bioweapon that makes them suicidal

ok, Alex Jones
>>
File: aylmachoriso.png (510KB, 563x342px) Image search: [Google]
aylmachoriso.png
510KB, 563x342px
>>
>>19218271
He isn't entirely wrong. The CIA pushed postmodernism as a sort of cultural weapon and the SJWs do have their roots in that cultural movement.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html%3famp

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20161004-was-modern-art-a-weapon-of-the-cia

https://www.google.com/amp/gizmodo.com/5686753/how-the-cia-spent-secret-millions-turning-modern-art-into-a-cold-war-arsenal/amp
>>
>>19218213
Fallen Angels
>>
>>19218717
Fuck off back to your succubus threads.
>>
File: whagwan.png (245KB, 759x577px) Image search: [Google]
whagwan.png
245KB, 759x577px
fuk u stare at??
>>
Was expecting more photographic/video evidence
>>
>>19213584
In 2004 my entire family saw the "small one" in a trip to the Titicaca lake (-10ÂșC, 4000 meters above sea level and a the sky is so clear that u manage to understand how insignificant u are compared to the universe)
Its movement resembled the movement from 1:05 to 1:17 also it used to fly at lower altitude I live near a volcano and to an airport so i estimate that the thing was flying at least at 4000 meters from our small house.
The closest modern airbase is at least at 1000 km and that thing gave us a 3 hours show because then we went to sleep.
Some people say that u can watch a lot of them in Chile but i havent seen another since that day
>>
>>19218717
Mcfucking kill yourself.
It's impossible to discuss UFOs without you religious nutjobs ruining every goddamn thread.
>>
File: wow.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
>>19218100
>SecureTeam10
>Tyler is legit. Skeptical but not too much so
Oh fuck you man, that dude believes everything and posts some of the dumbest shit on Youtube. He sees buildings, stairs and pyramids fucking everywhere and any video about lights in the sky submitted to him is "proof" of alien life on earth.

The only thing separating him from a total delusional nut job is that he is not a flatearther (I guess).
>>
>>19219928
Not to mention he has been caught of faking videos himself in the past.
>>
> be me
>innawoods with friends backpacking deep in the sierras
>laying by camp fire
>see round florescent ball ball flying in a straight line pretty low in the sky. lower than air planes
>no noise no flashing light just a ball of night flying pretty slowly in a straight line
>literal ufo.
inb4 it was shooting star. I know what a shooting star looks like you can see them all night in the sierras. we just wrote it off as military aircraft or some shit. but it sure was strange.
>>
File: 1471892779720.jpg (1023KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1471892779720.jpg
1023KB, 1280x855px
>>19219928
This is not true.

Ive sent him 1 video of a ufo ive taped and 2 my friends have taped in the past few years (2 of them are actually from this year)...all 3 havent been shown on his channel, even when one of them is a rare day time ufo.

I will give it to you his mars rock videos are pretty cringe but he hasnt focused on that in a while

Ill post youtube links to 2 of them cause the 3rd one osnt uploaded caise friend hasnt got to it yet...

>i miss AnonymousFO...had the best video evidence ive ever seen and in compilation too...too bad both of his channels disappeared (one of his channel links now directs you to a hydraulic press channel) AND his site disappeared along with all his videos...

>strangest part to me is that before his channel got deleted or taken down, there was videos in his "liked" section that were made months AFTER he stopped all communication on all media...so he must of suddenly just stopped uploading for some odd reason...without any goodbye or warning

>if someone knows if his videos are re uploaded somewhere, that'd be amazing!
>>
File: SA.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
SA.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
Pic related.

UFO spotted in 1958 off the Trindade islands down south.

This object was spotted by multiple people aboard ship, and was photographed accordingly. The vessel was on an official scientific trip for the nation of Brazil.

Denialists have tried to claim that the photographer faked the picture.....despite the fact that it was witnessed by so many people aboard ship who saw the same fucking thing.
>>
Isn't that weird that most of the UFOs are only seen around in US. Never heard of UFO in Europe or Asia. Seems to me like a one big haox.
>>
>>19221898
Here are the links...

>ufo i witnessed last month or so, thought it was a drone when i first looked at it, but 1: no noise unlike the 5 or 6 other drones ive seen in my neighborhood throughout the past years. 2: it flew over the horizon which is way too far for drones. 3: it was too big for how high it was
https://youtu.be/zyJsHcSRaBI

Video my friend filmed while hiking on a hill a few years ago. It was during the day and they said it looked like an oval in real life...sorry for shit quality, frien had a galaxy s3 or something on full zoom so if was pretty hard to see
https://youtu.be/UZ3gRI4UjlI
>>
>>19221898
I'm curious what this picture is
>>
>>19221949
Brazil is a huge hot spot, china has some good siting, middle east and UK both have sightings in waves, and mexico has some of the most compelling evidence of mass sighting

Its just popularized in the US...thats pretty much it...that and we probably have more people with phone cameras than most contries
>>
>>19213584

I'm sorry guys, since we have CGI i dont believe any of those vids and pics to be real anymore.. ugh..
>>
>>19214650

Good thing the one who shopped this drew a circle around those ufos otherwise i would have missed them...
Not suspicious at all...
>>
I've seen one with my owne two eyes, all the proof I needed
>>
File: H3.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
H3.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>19221949
>>
>>19213584
Now that's a fancy streetlight.
>>
>>19218095
>three fingers, no thumbs

Those are some shit tier humanoids by evolution. What would cause a creature to systematically lose such an important appendage
>>
>>19222028
Look at
>>19221966
my friend and i have no skill in video editing...i can photoshop with my phone app picsart, but i dont fake sighting with it (dont think Im skilled enought to even do that well)

If you're willing to take my word, you can ask me anything about the sighting i found, and i know a lot about my friends sighting too
>>
>>19222114
Humans are already losing our pinky in a few thousand years... and we already lost our primitive foot hands that were so useful...for that stage in evolution
>>
>>19221966
>Defends fucking Secureteam10
>Backs up the argument with selfmade typical shitty quality UFO videos
Come on, man.
>>
>>19222114
There are many animals with rudimentary thumbs or thumbs that arent opposable anymore. And maybe they never had thumbs at all. Maybe that hand evolved from some kind of fin
>>
>>19218095
>>19217287
this is some kind of scam of a web page that asks you for money to watch their videos
>>
>>19222211
Go ahead and film an airplane with your phone right now, upload it, and send the link here...do the same thing at night...lets see how your videos come out

The truth is that the shitty quality excuse is completely bullshit

I fucking hate when anons show up asking why the quality is shit...

the world isnt a FUCKING movie, you arent going to see videos or pics in 4k hd 120 fps!
And when people DO get clear video or pics, its INSTANTLY marked as cgi, photoshop, or "too good to be real"...guess who say these things... The SAME fucks that complain about "bad" quality pictures...

The reason why most pics are bad with paranormal evidence is for the simple fact that people see that shit from FAR away and ZOOM in 100% at NIGHT...its not that hard to realize how shit a picture on your average smart phone will be if you put yourself in the same circumstances!

Thats not even counting the fact that the witness is probably trying to take a picture as fast as possible before the encounter is over and is probably freaked out

>go ahead and go to a very dim area and completely zoom in on something 500 feet away or so...
>>
>>19215282
>>19215317
Orbs?
>>
>>19222304
I don't really follow these UFO type terms but yes, after googling these orbs would fit to what we saw.
>>
File: photos.jpg (68KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
photos.jpg
68KB, 450x360px
>>19222297
>The reason why most pics are bad...

People expecting to capture good photographic evidence using a fucking cell phone, or even a cam-corder, are retarded. Neither of those cameras are designed for capturing anything other than close objects under ideal lighting conditions.

You look at photographers at sporting events and they're damn near all using huge telephoto lenses, and the distance to their targets are less than 200 meters away. The professionals are usually the only people with that kind of kit, and they sure as hell don't just carry it around for random events, because that shit's big and heavy. A cell phone can't compete when trying to capture a flying object that might be thousands of feet away, traveling at high speed, or under shitty lighting conditions.

Until tech allows for long range quality photos from a cell phone, which it NEVER will imo, the dark, blurry, tiny shit we see today is about the best we're going to get from them.
>>
>>19222357
Have you even seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6vP8-SbU0
It could be fake but it's my favorite video of orbs.
>>
>>19222389
*ever not even!!
>>
>>19222389
I don't know if it's that vid, but there's a vid out there showing how some dudes used a computer to make it seem like orbs created crop circles. They filmed themselves making the circles in the field, then they edited themselves out, and edited in some "orbs" to make it seem as if they were making the circles.
>>
>>19222389
No I hadn't. Those in the video are way smaller since what we saw were further away but appeared in similar size as those.
>>
>>19222409
Interesting. I remember in the documentary where that clip was taken that they said that at the time common people would not have had the tech to do this, but I could be wrong. I hope it's not that but yeah it could still be fake.
>>19222435
Oh ok! Then maybe not balls of light but just spherical ufos? Still pretty fascinating that you saw this!
>>
>>19213584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIk7-o8gDL8
>>
>>19221926
that pic looks super fake, like babby's first in-camera or darkroom double exposure
>>
>>19222555

It doesn't matter what you, or anybody else, thinks it looks like, as it's exactly what the fuck an entire boat full of people observed flying around that little island.
>>
I've seen ufos three different times in my life.
Once when I was around 4 or so in the sticks of Kentucky(Weeksbury).
It was a classic saucer shape, looked like it lowered into the woods.

The second time was in Mason City, Iowa around 2008 or so.
This one was a metallic orb that hovered in place for about 2 full minutes and then take off extremely fast in the north west direction.

The third time was in Ecorse and Wyandotte, Michigan a couple years ago. At first I thought I was just looking at 3 Chinese lanterns, but then they started doing 90 degree turns and returning to a triangle formation before turning around and hover over the Detroit River and then continue on towards Canada.

Nothing amazing or special, but those are my experiences with UFOs.
>>
>>19222297
Yeah, most consumer cameras in phones have wide angle lenses, to capture a reasonably wide but not super wide shot. Wide angle lenses make distant objects look smaller/further away than they look in real life.

The viewer/cameraperson may be seeing a lot of detail in the object, and thinking because they are videoing it, that same level of detail will be picked up, but unless they have good optical zoom AND keep the camera steady at the same time, their video will look like shit and won't really represent what they saw very well.
>>
>>19222599
The only evidence you posted is a dodgy looking photo. Anyone can make up a back story that sounds legit. UFO books/magazines are full of stories passed on in different forms and embellished along the way.
>>
>>19222637

>baby can't into doing research for himself

We're done here, sunshine.
>>
>>19218185
Hey do you take questions or suggestions? I wanna know what factions there are in and surrounding our planet and what relationship they have to eachother
>>
>>19213584
Skeptics btfo
>>
File: 1283861752964.jpg (27KB, 296x253px) Image search: [Google]
1283861752964.jpg
27KB, 296x253px
>>19218115
>>19218095
>>19217287
Fake and gay

You retards have ruined this board.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>19223255
>>
>>19222604
interesting
>>
>>19218100
Go away Tyler. His videos are shit. He is a Greer shill for Directory Woolsey.
>>
>>19222604
what? Mason City? my whole family's from there.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 294x171px
>>19219314

There is none. Alien spacecraft does not exist, and neither do aliens. I am here to finally spread truth among the insane.

It's time to face facts, /x/ - aliens have never, nor will ever, visit Earth.
>>
>>19223333
Government psyop all of it.
>>
>>19223333

those quads
>>
>>19223333
dubquads prove government is in on it
>>
this happened to me this morning around 4:35am, I live in WV and I see a lot of crap:

I travel 40mi to my job 5 days a week from, most of I77 and I64 to my work does not have lights and it's a drive in the dark most of the way, when I was traveling East on I64 I was 3 exits away from my exit to go to work, I noticed to the Northeast Venus and to the East I noticed a light behind some clouds, which I assumed was the moon, when I reached my exit I noticed that the light was getting bigger and just when I started to turn into the exit I noticed to my right the light had broken through the clouds to reveal a huge purple sphere with 4 smaller purple rounded spheres under it in perfect formation (best way to describe the formation of the 4 rounded spheres on the botton is like the 4 dots on a pair of dice), about 300 yards away from me and about a height of 1500-2000 feet, I had no where safe to pull over and take a photo because this exit is very small and has concrete barriers on both sides and I had at least a vehicle behind me, when I finally got off I passed the Shell gas station and noticed 2 people in the stations parking lot looking up to the sky in the direction the spheres were, I decided to pull over in front of the hotel accross the street from the gas station to take a 2nd look at this thing and to attempt to take a photo, when I got out of my vehicle the spheres were gone but I could notice a very faint purple trail mixed in the clouds left behind by this thing.
pic related: best drawing I could do
>>
File: 1479842712867.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1479842712867.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>19221949
wrong
>>
>>19214650
nice shoop dude i couldnt even make one that good
>>
>>19214700

what is this from?
>>
>>19220551
was it an 'orange orb' ?
>>
>>19223333
Yea, fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>19213584
In part of this, the lights move at the same time as the camera and inconsistently with the clouds. This is being filmed through glass and these lights are a reflection of something on the same side as the camera.
>>
>>19223551
no it was the same color as a florescent light.
>>
>>19223324
I was only there for about half a year, nice place.
That metallic orb was between the high school and St. James, or at least looked like it. I saw it from the apartment on Kentucky Ave.
>>
>>19215282
Iridium flares can easily happen in daytime if the angles are correct. All a satellite flash is is a reflection of the sun by something on the spacecraft, like a solar panel. Satellites can appear to do weird shit, move up, down, even backwards, if they're in the correct orbit.
>>
File: 1488013951196.png (706KB, 678x777px) Image search: [Google]
1488013951196.png
706KB, 678x777px
>>19219227
>>
File: 1498795072471.jpg (225KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1498795072471.jpg
225KB, 1250x1250px
>>19223965
>>
>>19213584
Friend of mine just saw a blinking blue light high in the sky east side NYC. Checked a flight traffic app and saw nothing in that direction for miles.

No pics tho
>>
File: 1494830002469.jpg (171KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1494830002469.jpg
171KB, 500x371px
Actual photo from a space ship
>Pic related
>>
File: nice.jpg (62KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
62KB, 533x800px
>>19224018
>based redneck
>>
>>19218100
>SecureTeam10

Holy fuck you're retarded if you believe ANYTHING that retard posts.

You're getting scammed you fucking idiot.
>>
>>19223333
Right, they're thought-forms!
>>
File: roganwut.gif (1MB, 342x338px) Image search: [Google]
roganwut.gif
1MB, 342x338px
>>19218100
>SecureTeam10
kek
>>
File: IMG_7268.jpg (154KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7268.jpg
154KB, 750x1334px
>skinwalker/whateverthefuckitwas experience
>about 3 or 4 years ago I was out in the woods in upper Wisconsin with two of my buddies
>we originally went up to scout for deer hunting but ended up just fucking around and exploring
>it's worth mentioning that at the time I was 15 so the only gun I had along was a little .22 lever action
>I am a seasoned hunter and was a hunter when this occurred so I knew the wildlife of the area
>we were on our third day there when weird shit started happening
>tents trampled, food destroyed and smashed but not eaten and just generally weird shit
>didn't think someone was pranking us cause we were in a low population area
>we were sitting around the fire when one of my buds went to take a piss
>acrid smell of shit and what almost smelled like blood wafts in
>start joking with other friend that other anon must be taking a shit
>about a minute later he walks out of the shadows stiffly
>and plants himself down awkwardly and just stares at us
>um anon you left the lantern by the stream
>he stiffly nods and turns around but instead of walking towards the stream he walks into the woods
>looking back I now realize that's where he came from
>he comes back from the direction of the stream with the lantern and I thanked him for going back
>lanterns are expensive
>he asks what I mean by "going back"
>I explain what happened and he thinks we're shitting him
>eventually we all go to bed and I brush it off as a tired hallucination
>next night
>all of us are sitting around the fire
>same shitty smell from before comes back
>jeez anon lay off the beans
>any way after a while we were cooking hot dogs and a rock comes hurtling in and smashes into the ground and rolls
>I figure someone must be messing with us by now so I get up and scream "who the fuck are you"
>"who the fuck are you" repeated exactly as I said it
> I start shitting bricks and shoulder my .22
> one friend pulls out .22 revolver and the other draws his knife

Cont.?
>>
File: worried pepe.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>19224098
Continue sir.
>>
I saw something about a year ago and busted out my cell phone to record it. Super hard to explain, but it was hard to see unless I put my polarized glasses over the camera lens.
The best I can describe, is that there was a cluster of flying objects, the surface was metal and reflected the sunlight whenever it turned. It moved with a hive mentality.
Ah what the heck - here's the video:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Cp_fvmAZx4U3N2QmlCVlpGbFE
>>
>>19224133
Someone report back too scared to watch if its not on youtube
>>
>type faster anon!
I opened up the thread and read every post then see this post last.. hit refresh.. and still no follow up.
Wtf?
>>
File: SpaceX Truth.jpg (18KB, 636x715px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceX Truth.jpg
18KB, 636x715px
>>19214650
is as real as the pic attached
>>
>>19224133
>>19224143
It's legit, watched them, gave me a "Signs" kind of vibe, like the scene where the Uncle watches the News and the bird flies into the invisible wall.
>>
File: goatment fleshgaits skinwalkers.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
goatment fleshgaits skinwalkers.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>19224098
>>
>>19218213
Tell me more about the 1973 one please?

The Japan air one is criminally underdiscussed on this site too
>>
>>19223965
I clicked this image & now theres a fucking black van parked on my right of way, wtf do I do???
>>
>>19224018
These things were fun
>>
>>19213584
Idk what that is in that footage but i dont like it
>>
File: 1498706586239.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498706586239.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>19224451
you post pics faggot
>>
-Take a drink with GF
-Late night,going next to a cathedral
-put our ass on the ground and look at the stars
-see 3 dots
-first think it was stars
-they moved : think it was satellites
-they moved back,at a fucking speed,on a precise l'une
-freak the fuck out
>>
>>19221949
The Tehran incident is one of the best ones you newfaf
>>
>>19222389
>retard electrical engineer

top kek
>>
>>19222382
not sure if you realized it but you're further proving my point, not going against it

>>19222616
You're also pr9viding further evidence
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPkXAFk-Y0
Found a very interesting video. I believe it's very real and they're huge and being shot at by Yemeni millitants, possibly thinking it's from a hostile neighboring military
>>
File: Red.jpg (32KB, 375x488px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
32KB, 375x488px
>>19224893
>you're further proving my point, not going against it

No shit.

That was the intent, dumb ass.
>>
>>19224933
Flares and tracers, moron.
>>
I think Bentwaters/Rendlesham Incident is pretty compelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYU_tr5K5ws&t=4s
>>
File: irl.jpg (184KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
irl.jpg
184KB, 698x960px
>>19223333

Yeah thanks for that Jap - nippon (((you))) have to go back -

> pic unrelated
>>
>>19225274
xD
>>
>>19222183
Your friend talks like a retarded sloth on downers and he video taped a BLIMP. Read the comment on his video, it even names the AIRPORT!

As for your video, it looks like a drone with a single blinking light. Even if it's not a drone, it's definitely man-made because the light flashes in a uniform way about once per second, letting other aircraft know it is there. Not many UFOs blink, especially in a "look at me" type way.

>inb4 I know what UFO stands for, so Yes - technically it's unidentified
>>
>>19214700
this is fucking hysterical where is it from
>>
>>19214700
colony season 2 episode 3, someone added trump shit
>>
>>19225599
Nice digits
>>
>>19217311
Any time it's known that a pilot was a UFO fanatic BEFORE they're sighting. I instantly disregard it. This guy and that Japanese pilot are the worst offenders
>>
>>19218213
The Japan air flight is not compelling at all. The pilot who claims to have seen something changed his story multiple times, was a UFO fanatic obsessed with sci-fi, had already claimed to see a UFO before that incident and went to the media using words like "mothership" and was paid for his "information". The other pilot has basically said he's a nut and that he never saw any of the things he claimed even though he was sitting right next to him. I wish people would stop talking about it because it's one of the clearly bullshit stories
>>
File: 1498067193448.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498067193448.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>19221949
>>
>>19218100
If some of his older videos are obvious fakes why would you ever believe anything he does ever again? If I paid you in counterfeit money would you ever accept money from me again? I don't think so. I get wanting to believe but that doesn't mean you can throw common sense and logic out the window.
>>
>>19221949
Not true. There's been "sightings" in probably every country by now. From the biggest Russian city to the middle of nowhere in Africa
>>
>>19222555
>>19222755
>>19223333
>>19214700
>>19222599
These numbers! truely kek is chaos
>>
>>19222599
There was an entire town in Alabama that claimed to see a Leprachaun in a tree. People get really dumb and hysterical in crowds. Not saying your pic or story is fake but "a bunch of people said" is not valid proof. Why would they only take one picture if they were on a research vessel with cameras on board??
>>
>>19223333
They're clearly extra dimensional beings related to us that don't have to visit Earth because they already live parralel to us. Duh.
>>
File: you....jpg (101KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
101KB, 2048x1024px
>>19225710
I guess that makes sense in the retarded world you live in, but in the real world, an observation is evaluated based on all the available evidence, not whether or not an individual is a "fanatic".
>>
>>19224098
Good story even if it's bullshit. Gave me chills
>>
>>19225722
>citation needed
>>
>>19225769
Why don't you actually research the incident instead of just pulling shit out of your ass like an ignorant child?
>>
>>19224133
Looks like birds to me bro. The way they move looks exactly like a flock of starlings caught in strong winds
>>
>>19224435
It's "criminally under discussed" because it's clearly bullshit made up by a guy that wanted to be famous. No other pilot or passenger on the flight saw anything except for the guy obsessed with UFOs
>>
>>19224098
CONT
>>
>>19225806
>No other pilot or passenger

They didn't have passengers, dipshit. It was a fucking cargo bird hauling wine.

The fucking co-pilot was the one making the radio calls and saw the same shit the pilot did out in front of the bird.

Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>19218100
You know that he hoaxed his early videos, right?
>>
File: 1397675319055.png (56KB, 1451x822px) Image search: [Google]
1397675319055.png
56KB, 1451x822px
>>19213584
This looks like a disco party. Either reflection on glass or on clouds.
>>
File: 1497145236708.jpg (53KB, 585x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497145236708.jpg
53KB, 585x414px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSYJvgI-XKw
>>
>>19226212
This one is fake.

The dude supposedly filmed this UFO on a variety of different dates, and yet, when you look at the position of the "aliens", they are always in the EXACT same position, regardless of the day they were supposedly filmed. This is indicative of a model being used and filmed, and not a live creature, as live creatures move and change positions from time to time.
>>
>>19225207
Flares aren't that big you asshole
>>
>>19226256
They are when you point an out of focus camera at them dipshit. You can even see the fucking smoke trails they're leaving behind.

There's enough fake shit out there already without having to invent more.
>>
>>19214650
Why is that giant hovering arrow trapping those frisbees in some kind of luminescent energy sphere?
>>
I dont know if anyone will read this, it wasnt really a ufo either.

Anyway, around 10 years ago we went on a holiday to France. On our way back over the highway I spotted someone flying in the sky. It was a white man and it kept the same speed as our car. I wasnt the only one who saw it. I told my mom, dad and both sisters who were both in the car and they could see it too. Multiple people in other cars were pointing their fingers at this flying man in the sky.

It was really weird and I think about it a lot. I doubt my parents and sisters will remember it. Just wanted to share it.
>>
>>19219488

Religion is a catch-all non-explanation that explains everything. That's why they like it, no mysteries-no worries.
>>
File: photoshop.jpg (42KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop.jpg
42KB, 600x479px
>>19214650
>>
File: UFO-Triangle-559375[1].jpg (3KB, 441x243px) Image search: [Google]
UFO-Triangle-559375[1].jpg
3KB, 441x243px
>>19213584
Has anyone seen this mother fucker? This fucker has been seen over hundreds of times. There has to bee some info on this UFO.

I've seen this UFO in Eastern Europe and it
very slowly descended below the horizon.
>>
>>19221926
I'm super handsome and a billion trillion people are witness to this truth

's that easy
>>
>>19225579
>technically it's unidentified
exactly. it is an ufo
>>
>>19225710
>>19225722
this
>>
>>19225794
oh the good ol "educate yourself" argument. very lame and vague. any real counter argument?
>>
OPERAÇÃO PRATO
O
P
E
R
A
Ç
Ã
O

P
R
A
T
O
>>
>>19227479
Well, a lot of questionable sources would say that that is a TR-3B or something to that effect, supposed american project made by reverse-engineering the flight tech of an actual alien spacecraft or some shit
>>
>>19225579
I know where the video was filmed, it wasnt near the san jose airport, if anything it would be the sf airport...

also ive lived in the area it was flying over, blimps are extremely rare here, like ive only seen 2 or 3 in the 11 years ive lived here

Lastly, the 2 people that were there both say it didnt look like a blimp... since when do black blimps with no advertisement fly around?

>I know he talks like a retard, make fun of him every day for it,
but he (and the other witness) has no big interest in ufos and has no reason to lie about a sighting....if anything hes the one to make fun of someone for claiming to see one
>>
>>19213584
It's a fucking reflection on a window from the inside of a house. Fuck, you people are dense.
>>
Just try some keywords like NASA, disclosure and UFO in Podesta emails on wikileaks.

Video is too big to post here but at least one shows some really amazing footage apparently of STS-120's shuttle mission.
>>
>>19228458

You're here to be a contrarian child, not to argue.
>>
>>19224402
I fucking hate the name fleshgait, it sounds so fucking retarded
>>
http://agoraroad.com
>>
>>19228669
Yeah this is the general consensus on it, it's what I personally believe
>>
>>19229651
I agree, it is roughly as retarded as an average /x/tard and equivalent redditors
>>
>>19228669
>reverse-engineering the flight tech of an actual alien spacecraft

Never happened.

We wouldn't still be trying to figure out scramjets if we could reverse engineer alien tech.
>>
>>19221949
Iranian Jets have been ordered to engage them. The Iranian government openly admits they exist.
>>
>>19221949
>Isn't that weird that most of the UFOs are only seen around in US. Never heard of UFO in Europe or Asia. Seems to me like a one big haox.
naive to think the USSR or vatican would ever disclose any incidents, which pretty much leaves just EU and the americas as only inhabited countries left.
>>
>>19223965
WTF
POST THE WHOLE IMAGE
>>
>>19229764
>ACKNOWLEDGES UFOS EXIST

no freaking shit sherlock it's very common to see an unfamiliar aircraft and not know what it is. A UFO is just that an unidentified flying object until they can identify it. Saying aliens are real and saying UFOS are real don't mean the same thing.
>>
>>19218100
SecureTeam is retarded. I unsubscribed the other day when he posted a video of a sun shaped balloon and said it was a "craft."
>>
>>19226212
45 minutes? This better be good
>>
>>19230160
It's totally fake, dude.

They used a model to film it.
>>
>>19213584
Documentaries other than Unacknowledged?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>19224018
>>
>>19230171
Yeah, I couldn't be fucked to watch much of it. Skimmed, laughed then closed it out
>>
File: LlbpGHq.jpg (41KB, 493x259px) Image search: [Google]
LlbpGHq.jpg
41KB, 493x259px
>>19224098
Cmonanon...this is good shit.
>>
>>19224098
Continue!
>>
>>19230247
>>19230315

Why don't you start your own LARPing thread instead of shitting up this one with your cancer.
>>
>>19221949
rendlesham forest incident

credible witnesses
>>
File: 1311714274228.jpg (53KB, 191x220px) Image search: [Google]
1311714274228.jpg
53KB, 191x220px
>>19230348
>Larry Warren
>Credible witness
>>
File: Col Halt.jpg (91KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
Col Halt.jpg
91KB, 630x473px
>>19230377
>Deputy base commander tasked to investigate and end the nonsense talk about UFO's
>Brings along a senior NCO
>Records the event on tape
>Signs off on an official letter sent up the chain reporting the incident

I think Warren, and a couple of the other junior enlisted dudes, were making some shit up about the event, but Col Halt and the MSG that was with him are about as credible as you can ever get, and his story matches what he captured on tape.

There were a lot of other people that saw that shit that night, but are unwilling to come forward.
>>
>>19230411
>I think Warren, and a couple of the other junior enlisted dudes, were making some shit up about the event

Oh yes. I went to a talk he gave in Ipswich to promote his book "Left at East Gate" and I was severely unimpressed. He treated the whole thing like a joke and was regularly making in-jokes to his friends at the front.
>>
>>19223427
>when I finally got off I passed the Shell gas station and noticed 2 people in the stations parking lot looking up to the sky in the direction the spheres were
Did you talk with them?
>>
>>19221966
Explain for me one thing I've always wondered about night UFO videos. Why do they have lights? A civilization that can travel light years across the galaxy to visit another planet, yet they still depend on fucking lights for collision avoidance?
>>
traveling back from montreal

white mountains

with one friend

middle of fall, barely anyone on the road

late at night prolly 2-3 am

driving back minding our own business

listening to shitty 90's music and changing the lyrics as we sing
suddenly
bright light over mountain to my left

couple more lights
a fucking huge ass triangle blocking out the sky
lights in each corner of the triangle
HOLY SHIT WTF IS THAT

its huge, were not talking that government nuclear powered trb38 or whatever the fuck its called

its gotta be a mile + long and you can see it just block out the stars

wtf is that omg...hey betty and barney hill got abducted around here what if.....

we pull over and get out of the car to check it out/take a piss/make sure this things for fucking real

friend takes out cell phone

can get each light seperately, but its so dark the bottom of the craft looks like the sky

wot do we do?

decide to get back in car

both look back up at it

suddenly
BROOOOOOOMPPPPPPPP!

loud ass horn noise which just echoed throughout the mountain range
shiney disc with light in bottom center appears under craft

wtf did that come from?

fucking speeds off so quickly, there isnt a thing on earth made to go that fast without killing the entire crew due to g forces

we shit out pants run to car and speed back to college, look at clock
the suns coming up, either an hour of missing time OR we legit watched it for an hour. Or the thing can somehow control time and space around it and just being in the area fucks with you

1) it was dark sky metal black
2) the lights were red dark around edges
3) whole craft was fucking silent
4) it was slow? well it looked like it was going slow for its size like youd see a cruise ship coming into a harbor

whole ordeal felt like it lasted
>>
>>19230820

We have on-board radar today, and ground based ATC, but we still use nav lights because shit happens.
>>
>>19213584
>solo camping
>far as fuck from anything
>wake up in panic.
>bright light
>leave tent
>no source of light
>bright as fuck everywhere
>panic subsides, feel peaceful
>literally end of story. nothing else happened
spent the rest of the night contemplating shit
>>
>>19231106
Yes, but we can't travel light years across the galaxy and visit other planets.
>>
>>19231190
And?

Part of the price you pay for being a sentient being is making mistakes.
>>
I've seen the occasional ufo in the night sky (speeding up, stopping, taking right angle turns).

My best friend who didn't believe in aliens, the paranormal, religion, or any shit saw one when he was catfishing at night. It came down 200 yards or so into the woods where he was fishing and he could see the lights coming through the trees. Absolutely terrified him beyond belief. He refuses to step foot into the woods now, probably has some kind of PTSD
>>
>>19223577
>>19228692

Completely rational conclusion if you ignore the fact that you can see the light get blocked by the power lines.
>>
>>19231004
never post here again
>>
I only had only one experience I would call "UFO sighting", it was no big deal, but Ill greentext it anyway

>backpacking in the coast of north-northeastern Brazil
>me and two friends, young, stupid and broke as fuck
>our mode of locomotion between places is basically hitchhiking/bus
>eventually find ourselves in some small village in the state of Alagoas
>its really small like 400 inhabitants tops
>the only thing to do there is going to the beach
>at night we are bored as fuck since nothing happens there
>suggest we walk out to the dunes/beach to watch the night sky
>its a little far out from the village, maybe 20 minutes walking in the sand
>finally reach a point where we cant see the village anymore
>decide to stop walking and just sit in the sand and watch the sky
>sky is clear, never seen so many stars in my life
>after some time a really bright circular light crosses the sky moving really fast overhead from us
>all of us saw it since we immediately looked at each other when it happened
>start discussing what could it be,
>too bright and too big to be an airplane, or comet/meteor, also gave the feeling of being really high in the sky, like a higher altitude than planes usually fly
>few seconds later, the same object crosses the sky again, this time in the opposing direction
>the pattern repeats about 5 or 6 times before we decided to NOPE the fuck out of there

To this day I dont know what it was, I just know I never saw anything like it before.
>>
>>19213584
Mexico has a lot of interesting UFO activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBHI9LjoR8
>>
>>19230820
The ones with lights are most likely government aircrafts

Either reverse engineering of extraterrestrial craft or secret test flights of crafts we've made, either way, pretty nice footage
>>
>>19219488
"Fallen Angel" is literally the government codename for a downed UFO you fucking inbecile.

Religion has nothing to do with it. Educate yourself.
>>
File: 1492709189095.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492709189095.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>
>>19227479

Saw that formation at the end of a long, straight line of similar lights. No movement whatsoever. They just faded into the night after about 15 mins.
>>
File: zs50aad671.jpg (33KB, 700x545px) Image search: [Google]
zs50aad671.jpg
33KB, 700x545px
>>
File: 0.144912001347335821_nazweb_ir.jpg (27KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
0.144912001347335821_nazweb_ir.jpg
27KB, 450x338px
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (164KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
164KB, 850x315px
>>
File: sTeEXs7.jpg (765KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sTeEXs7.jpg
765KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>19229813
i have seen ufo's and im a dutch faggot
>>
File: ufo4-5QlJ1C.jpg (25KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
ufo4-5QlJ1C.jpg
25KB, 700x453px
>>
>>19235010
There's something off about this image.
>>
>>19214959
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich

officials speculated that "Valentich became disorientated and saw his own lights reflected in the water, or lights from a nearby island, while flying upside down."

Holy fuck the damage control
>>
>>19219488
Calls person "nut job"
Still believe that aliens like to fly around and fuck with us instead of making public contact or demanding worship.
>>
File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
>>19235411
>making public contact

Right....because we're just so fucking friendly with each other, surely we'll be nicer to some fucking alien bastards.
>>
File: LookinBack.jpg (262KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
LookinBack.jpg
262KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (688KB, 1079x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
688KB, 1079x1356px
Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.
>>
>>19226169
This
>>
File: 1442172568999.jpg (226KB, 936x728px) Image search: [Google]
1442172568999.jpg
226KB, 936x728px
>>19235582

shutup fag
>>
File: ayy.jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
29KB, 443x332px
>>
>>19226169

do you even wave-sync bro?
>>
File: 1497134948075.jpg (42KB, 721x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497134948075.jpg
42KB, 721x542px
Remember: extraterrestrials are fallen angels and demons. They will arrive at the end of world war 3.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs,%20David%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
https://www.scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
https://youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

Fallen Watchers -
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.