[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

demonz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hellgate_london_12_16001846.jpg (52KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hellgate_london_12_16001846.jpg
52KB, 1600x1200px
are demons real

what do yall know about them

any documents i like lookin at shit
>>
I thought it was all in your mind until I experienced an evil presence. My dog was experiencing it which solidified my feelings, as how could it be in her head too
>>
>>19213585
did u do sum to trigger it or was it just like sum random type shit
>>
File: IMG_4248.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>19213557
demon
>>
>>19213597
Well quite a lot has happened to me as of late. It started with an awakening where I held the opinion that our thoughts and pretty much only our thoughts affect the world around us which is illusionary. Basically our thoughts were holding everything together. I believed that and I believed in source who we are basically the sons and daughters of.

Things however began to become increasingly spiritual. My meditation which seemed to be showing me secret of the universe shit slowly turned apocalyptic. An ability has awakened in me in which I can somehow manipulate matter. Considering I believed everything around us to be illusionary it wasn't that surprising.

Anyway my spirituality and what I learned about the mind led me I had two paths to choose from. Help create a better world for everyone, or create a better world for myself. I know both of these to be possible. I decided to dedicate my life to love and light. My life growing up made me decide a better for future for everyone I can touch would make me feel better as a person rather than a future solely focused on my own selfish desires. I dedicated my life to this and then it happened.

Noises behind the dog scaring her half to death and I ignore it. I'm lying there dreaming one night, almost being taught how to control my matter manipulation abilities. My dogs wakes me up crying at the door. She's scared shitless, growling and barking at literally nothing. She's frantic and this goes on for hours until I pray to source for some peace and we go to sleep. Another day I watch what seems to be an alien grey manifest itself above the coffee table and I ignore it. Another my girlfriend while I'm smoking a cigarette tells me she sees a gag manifest itself also above the coffee table when I hadn't even told her what I had seen. That same night we go to bed and I dream of hell and their the most realistic vivid dreams I've ever had, I couldn't sleep because of it. Continued
>>
IDK, I think they're around me right now, several of them, I can close my eyes and see them in third eye vision, it's fucking spooky,

wat do
>>
>>19214437
I'm lying awake afraid to sleep and hear a demonic, robotic, growling voice say deeeestroooyyyyyyyy. I'm like holy shit wtf is happening. The people I lived with after telling them what was going on and that I needed to rest said they didn't give a shit. They start ripping into me and I realize whatever is going on has a serious hold on them. I say I'm leaving and they say then don't come back. I haven't went back I'm fucking homeless because of this. Couch hopping with co workers and spreading love and light to anyone that lets me stay with them until I get an apartment
>>
>>19213557

go back to at least Greek mythology and herodotus and see what they have to say

if anything else you will learn good foundational knowledge for other things

Daemons, maybe, just maybe
>>
>>19213557
Go try some untrained kundalini or enochian Magic tonight faggot
>>
>>19214437
Quit smoking you gross faggot
>>
>>19214512
Yea that's on the list
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.