[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

(pic somewhat related)
Guys, I really hope some old school X'er or a really informed guy can help me out on this one.

There is this case I like to call the "Men in Black massacre"
>let me say something first:
>I am not talking about government alien conspiracy/
>I am saying man in black because they were (probably) government agents in black suit
>continuing...

Well, this may appear to be vague, but if I knew every detail I wouldn't be here begging on my knees for help.

What I know is that there were a massacre where many government agents were killed in a hangar by a single guy (or being, or thing...). It was (almost) completely covered. No survivors and a cargo opened. I also know the attacker escaped and the trail ends here.

No trolls or whatever, I still have a few more info to know if you really know something. So PLEASE, if you have any more intel tell me, it is very important to me.
>>
>>19213520
Never heard about this. Bump for interest
>>
Give me something to start the search OP.
>>
>>19213520
What the fuck..
>>
>>19213556

OP is a fag

Abandoned thread, no searchable information.

>google "government agent hangar massacre" and this thread is number 1
>>
Op took a break to secure the channel. He's not lying. Most of you think he is.

They rely on that.
>>
spoiler: OP is single guy (or being, or thing...)
>>
OP here. Sorry to say that, I like to be polite but I don't fucking care if you think I am lying or if I am a faggot. Most of the content you find about "paranormal" or UFOs or etc on google is decoy information.

If I could find this information on regular channels I would not be here (duh). I hope maybe someone with the right intel could share about this fact. I also will ask on TOR and see if I have any luck. Trust me guys, find the real truth is not easy. It demands LUCK and PERSISTENCE.
>>
How did you hear about this?
>>
>>19214102
>I don't fucking care if you think I am lying or if I am a faggot
t. lying faggot

>I also will ask on TOR
>ask on TOR
autism levels THROUGH THE ROOF
>>
You talkin about the case of the ayylmao killing a bunch of government workers? Blasted a few of them to bits with some sort of energy blast

One guy escaped and went around talking about it for years at these presentations he hosted about our military acquiring advanced tech from various crash sites
>>
>>19213520
"The Real Area 51"- kinda like what actually happened at hangar 18. Not the disinfo shit with the craft flying into a mountain which opened up in first person, but the actual footage that was based off of. It was found at an Arab gas station towards the desert years back. Ya know, one of the Arab filling stations that sell shit they're not supposed to. Something has got out recently that we are tracking, he's killed more than 10 agents that are known of. It killed a child a while back which led /x/ on a wild goose chase to nowhere. No matter what everyone's predictions are this year, they are going full circle (at any parameter) around the answers they seek.

Ever see an agent?
>>
Phil Schneider
>>
Peter Sharpe
>>
>>19214011
Underrated
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.