[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Energy (Bad Vibes)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2717.jpg (123KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2717.jpg
123KB, 1600x990px
Are 'bad vibes' from certain people stemming from something biologically real, or paranormal?

I've had this happen intensely twice, both times the feelings were proven true even though I went off nothing but gut-first impression
>>
Idk man, ever since I've been young, I've been able to tell what somebody is like before I've ever even had to talk to them and my impression has always been right. I've been right of 50 times probably so I think there's something up
>>
File: IMG_2645.jpg (373KB, 1242x1929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.jpg
373KB, 1242x1929px
>>19213519
First time I was a child, probably 8 or 9. I saw a man in a suit walking to our door, I felt scared and whispered "robber! robber!" I hid behind the recliner and my uncle blocked the doorway and kept insisting "we don't want any". He wasn't ugly or dressed suspiciously, but I felt visceral fear. The next day on the local news he was arrested, 'vacuum salesman' conman, was stealing from those who let him use their restroom.

Second time was last year. I manage IT for a banking chain, one manager in particular always haunted my thoughts at the end of the day, I beat myself up over "vilifying some old man". About a month after that, he was arrested for distributing and collecting CP, for some reason his mugshot solidified my first impression of him with reality. How did I subconsciously 'feel' that having no indication at all?
>>
Always follow the vibes, everything around us energy and in reality an illusion. Create as much positive as you can, it resonates
>>
We project energy and this can be analyzed visually. I mean, you could have 0 spirituality and study body language and you'd be able to identify everything about a person. We all do this intuitively but not everyone pay attention to their intuitions.
>>
Im sure 10 years down the line neuroscience will reveal that theres some evolutionary origin to this. Just an intuitive reaction to the body language and vocalizations of liars, frauds, mimics, etc

They can be dangerous though because they imply that people cant change, and they can. My bully in high school grew up to be a really nice guy and you really can feel the goodness and genuineness coming off from him now
>>
File: LIV.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
LIV.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
>>19213519

That might be what you're talking about.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/06/vacuum-metastability-event.html?m=1
>>
>>19213550
The first time I was a child was the day I was born, and I started being a child right away.
>>
>>19213888

nikka wtf did I just read?
>>
>>19213519
For real!
>>
>>19213966
oh man that's spooky. did you see any skeletons that day?
>>
>>19213519
Yes, people vibe. Vibes have color, intensity, they convey emotions, energy and thought. Plants and most food also vibes. You need to master your recognition of this form of energy before you can recognize higher forms of it (also known as opening your Third Eye).
>>
>>19214934
holy shit, you have the most fractured understanding of it it is not funny

So lets set this straight. your emotional state, state of mind and physical heal correspond to your over all vibrational frequency(this meaning basically the harmonics of your body). you have the innate ability to perceive these harmonics in both yourself and the world around you. You have not been taught of this ability so it is foreign to you, the more sensitive to it you become the more of this world you will truly perceive
>>
>>19213519
We are pretty good at subconsciously reading people. We also have little expressions, or postures, and many other things that give away our true feelings or "vibes"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.