[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Is a Prediction Post for the rest of 2017..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: TR-3B.jpg (17KB, 230x239px) Image search: [Google]
TR-3B.jpg
17KB, 230x239px
This is Documentation of what i believe is to come soon.
1. NASA, will publicly admit that their is evidence of Extra-Terrestrial life and contact with other advance civilizations. They will show some documentations of examples of contact, pictures, videos, ect. that have already been declassified; and they will release some examples that have not been declassified. They will say they have New information of possibly Hostile ETs.
They will push the ideas and propaganda of some Hostile/Evil/War/Bad ETs
The will say they no very little at the time.
But they will make the point. There are Aliens. and there are some evil aliens. They will basically being telling lies after lies except for the fact the Aliens exist. They are publicly disclosing the information for real. they will say there are many aliens and some might be a threat
2. Shortly after, in the upcoming weeks There will be more and more "UFO" reports; more sightings of flying craft, lights, ect. There will be more and more people capturing evidence of flying craft. "UFO"s or "UAPs"(Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) will be the subject for months.
***** THESE SHIPS ARE THE GOVERNMENT******* THEY ARE PILOTED BY OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF THE CIA, THE NSA, THE FBI, THE AIRFORCE, and THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE******
3. An "alien" invasion will take place. Ships landing on lawns, alien weapons being fired. people being mass abducted or killed, ect.
Using the threat as reason, MartialLaw will be put into effect . FEMA camps will be put into effect. People will be told to report to such camps and locations for there safety. Anarchy will ensue.
>>
>>19213054
What makes you think that will happen?
>>
4. OP will finally be officially diagnosed with debilitating autism and, after coming out as an extremely frustrated teenage homosexual, will become an here on livestream
>>
>>19213054
>They will basically being telling lies after lies except for the fact the Aliens exist

the irony is that the aliens aren't actually aliens.
>>
>>19213098
What are they then?
>>
>>19213054
If if that were the case, wiki leaks would fuck them over hard. There is a leaker out there, why would they pass up on the opertunity to fuck them over.
>>
>>19213106
keep researching.
>>
>>19213054
Good laugh, OP.
>>
5. Anon will finally get his dick sucked by a woman.
>>
>>19213081
This
Retarded theory by a retarded human being,there is no alien contact, just LARPing faggots and gullible normies
>>
>>19213106
>>19213142
He/She thinks their fallen angels. I've been hearing this theory for awhile OP. Why do it now?
>>
>>19213142
You don't know yourself do you?
>>
>>19213124
>Wikileaks

C'mon anon...
>>
>>19213124
He still believes Wikileaks is for real..
>>
>>19213098
come on dude religion is so fucking made up. Probably based on aliens.

This is just another disinfo

The annoying this is the logical conclusion is so simple if they exist

1. They exist
2. Theyve been here for not just a few months but at least a few millennia as it would be HIGHLY improbable for them to have just so happened to have made such technological progress around the same time as us.
3. If they weren't noticeably interfering with our lives before...why now?
>>
>>19213280
TOPKEK
>>19213124
Who do you think really runs wikileaks these days?
Assagne ? Get a grip bud.

They control every source and every thing u see
You only know what they want you to know.
>>
>>19213364
4. They exist but have never been to this planet. Or have been, but due to disinterest have never been back since.. well for a long long time.
>>
>>19213054
1. Bullshit
2. Bullshit
3. Bullshit
>>
>>19213054
i hope they do it, it will be their downfall.
>>
>>19213418
Too soon. People's minds are on something trivial as politics at the moment. I know it's a bummer, but that's the truth.
>>
be op

hay bluebeam is achtually gonna pop off

current year
get fucked op
>>
>>19213374
I think you are stretching this a little to far..
>>
>>19213669
Stretching is what every American should do at this point, but that anon is absolutely right. Balcony press conferences aren't helping. Sorry.
>>
1. NASA has been finding that life can and does exist basically everywhere. This latest announcement will be just more to the pile of evidence.

2. UFOs are increasingly part of the normie zeitgeist, so we will absolutely see a lot more sightings. Specifically, we'll see more sightings that remove the "rednecks in the country" UFO stigma. We'll see blacks in the hood whooping about UFOs on Periscope, and some unexpected celebrities talking about it, and it will be cool again, by 2018. The X-Files is back because Fox and company know that's where the zeitgeist is going. Expect more UFO type shows next year also, just like in the 1990s.

3. Not alien invasion is going to happen, real or staged, period. Not even close. You're way off on that prediction. Alien shit isn't going to happen for like 20 years still.
>>
1991 VG will be passing by Earth again around August 9th this summer. Will be visible with proper equipment in the southern hemisphere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_VG
>>
>>19213698
you're full of shit
>>
>>19213903
I am guilty. Why would I lie about that or this?
>>
Disclosure is coming, and I believe ETs will be a reality for most people by 2020.
>>
>>19213698
fkn
>>
File: 1498390972768.jpg (26KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498390972768.jpg
26KB, 500x378px
>>19213054
>>
>>19214337
It would usher the greatest rennaisaance in human history. Such things have been said since the 1950's tho. I'll cross my fingers.
>>
>>19213081
this is 4chan cointelpro
>>
>>19213081
Spbp
>>
>>19213124
this
>>
>>19213054
http://www.iflscience.com/space/we-havent-found-extraterrestrial-life-says-nasa/
>>
>>19213054

Here's what I believe will happen:
1. Trump tweets about something stupid.
2. Some bombs go off somewhere.
3. It's suddenly the year 2018.
>>
>>19214931
Pretty much
>>
Melania malfunctions, leaving no doubt that she is an android.
>>
>>19214930
Bullshit
>>
>>19213054
>Anarchy will ensue.
But why would government deliberately dismantle itself? For lulz?
>>
File: 14864849454950.jpg (45KB, 545x600px) Image search: [Google]
14864849454950.jpg
45KB, 545x600px
>>19213054
>extra-terrestrials arrive
>it's space-muslim ayyy lmao refugee welfare-seekers
>>
>>19213054

I live in Canada. We don't have fema camps, or anything of the like. So this is going to be a purely USA thing? I always get the feeling Canada/Canadians will simply be enslaved and made to cultivate the enormous amount of fertile land here. Ah well.
>>
File: rothchild.jpg (84KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
rothchild.jpg
84KB, 636x960px
Canada DOES have FEMA camps. Do some research. They also have a CERN type simulator. Trudeau is part of the plan to genocide 90% of the population and keep only those who serve them. Canada also has opulent underground bunkers for the "saved".
>>
>>19216255

I did. There is nothing like FEMA in Canada. Canada doesn't have anything like a LHC. It did however give Cern a huge amount of money. The burden of proof is on the one who makes glorious claims. When will you assholes learn that?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.