[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leaving Christianity and Abrahamic religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Jesus-on-the-cross.jpg (153KB, 780x597px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-on-the-cross.jpg
153KB, 780x597px
leaving Christianity because God made me transgendered and will not remedy this problem, also because God keeps allowing harassment upon me after I ask him over and over again to keep it away from me
>>
You don't have to leave Christianity, leave the shit people that cause you to feel this way. God loves you the way you are. People don't, they fear the unknown and on behalf of humanity im sorry people made you lose your faith
>>
File: simple-red-heart-1391357836cNk.jpg (114KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
simple-red-heart-1391357836cNk.jpg
114KB, 1920x1920px
>>19212602
thank you anon!

your words are a light in the dark to me!
>>
>>19212565
Its not God who is making you feel crazy. You are one gender or the other period.

God has nothing to do with the evil people harassing you. He would have them show you love and compassion...
>>
Man is creating your suffering. God may test you, as God tests us all. But all things from the Heaven Father are good and in time it may become clear to you.

Holy Father, you who abide in the heavens,
worthied in the joys of glory. May your name be hallowed
by your works among the children of humanity—
You are the savior of men. Your wide kingdom comes,
your will be counsel-fast, reared under the roof of the sky,
as it also is upon the spacious earth.
Give us today profits bound in judgment,
our own loaves, Helper of Men,
everlasting, truth-fast Measurer.
Nor let us be vexed by temptation too greatly,
yet give us our liberty, Sovereign of Peoples,
from every sort of evil, to the very width of life.
>>
>>19212565
God is deader than dead. God is all in your head.
>>
>>19212602
you're confusing christ with God, please don't; that's insulting to the divine
>>
>>19212565
Faith is our sword & shield. Ever figure being trans is the problem?
>>
>>19212672
I've already been through bible indoctrination and then out of bible indoctrination. I've found that, at the end of the day the Christian God may be true, but the Bible is not because it is only the writings of man.

As for me, I am choosing to leave Christianity and Abrahamic religion because I think that God is unjust. This is where I am in my life, spiritually.

I'd rather go to hell, and then do what's right all of my life, rather than live something I think is a lie, or something I feel is corrupt and then live forever with all of the other corrupt people who consent to a great deal of the rest of humanity suffering hellfire.

Being transgendered is a big problem, surprisingly, because of how great of a sway it has over an individual and how much it effects an individual, with or without society's temptations. So for instance, one of the most basic principles of the Bible is that you must be either male or female, and live your life a certain prescribed way depending on your gender. Notice that, in this religion's texts there is nobody who is transgendered. Surprisingly, the Islamic Koran address the issue of transgendered individuals.

Also, "the Bible" is not the totality of all of the texts or literature written about Christianity before and after the time of Jesus. There is a lot of text and literature regarding Christianity which the Roman government did not include in the Bible.

Regarding the issue of "trans", it is a problem because God made me this way and He will not remedy it. On top of all of the other problems throughout my life, it is enough for me to understand that suffering in hell is the better and more righteous cause than ruining my entire life because of, what are in my perception, a corrupt set of beliefs and writings and teachings of other humans whom may not necessarily have altruism or my best interests in mind.

Surprisingly, being transgendered is a big deal, and I don't think it should be ignored.
>>
>>19212672
Humanity has already wiped other diseases off of the face of the planet. I think the 'correcting' trans gendered, such as MTF transitions or FTM transitions is the proper way to address the medical side of the issue. In the same way as humanity has already defeated other diseases which trouble humanity. I can't remember what other diseases they were, but if you look it up on Google you'll see what I'm referring to. It was like something along the lines of eliminating 90%+ of malaria in the world, or other diseases along those lines.

We have it in us to do what is right, and I feel that, unfortunately, for as much as I love God and I love Jesus... this "dogmatic thought process" and "relying on God" rather than doing things for ourselves is a big problem to progress.

I feel that if God really cared about me, He would answer my prayers and show me the way out of my problems and not tell me that I have to suffer and that He should show favoritism to others against me while I suffer, while I am brainwashed by this rubbish ideology which keeps me giving into the people who are hurting me.
>>
God doesn't save you from your self created victimhood. Your misplaced anger is just another sign of your mental illness, aka "transgendered"
>>
You can only suffer abuse and injustice for so long, and now that the time has come where I am telling God that the abuse and injustice has to end or else I go to hell, He is not willing to do what is right. Should I join with this unjust God in what I view is an unjust religion?

Of course, I am going to choose altruism rather than indoctrination.
>>
>>19212728
>self-created victimhood

Not true.

>misplacd anger is just another sign of your mental illness.

Rubbish, again.

Sounds like you may have a bias against me or some kind of bias for whatever reason. Whether or not you do is irrelevant, just bringing it up if you are by any chance shilling here.

If you can prove that I am wrong and you are right, I will of course hear you out, but I doubt that you are able to do this, anon.

(I do not accept cover communication or 'doublespeak'...)
>>
i've begun praying to the real God, if God exists... .I am calling this entity, "The God or Goddess of Righteousness"

i feel that this entity is leading me in the direction of practicing magic such as sex magic
>>
>>19212565
If he's falling down on the job, sack him. There are plenty of gods out there willing to show you a little more customer service.
>>
>>19212565
God, if he exists, is unrelated to any religion. Also he may or may not care about our individual suffering. Not that it matters. Find your own spirituality, deep within you. The light is inside you. I wish you well anon.
>>
>>19212797
I don't view God or gods or anybody like that. I don't treat people like property, I give others respect.

I would never deal with God unjustly, or deal with others unjustly in such a manner as that.

Very inappropriate if you are shilling.
>>
Abrahamic religion may still be the true faith, but as of yet I am not able to determine with certainty.

Even in Crowley's magic and the magic of others, they reference the book of Genesis.
>>
>>19212824
The word may have its origin in the Aramaic language, but numerous conflicting folk etymologies are associated with it.

The word Abracadabra may derive from an Aramaic phrase meaning "I create as I speak."[1] This etymology is dubious, however, as אברא כדברא in Aramaic is more reasonably translated "I create like the word." In the Hebrew language, the phrase translates more accurately as "it came to pass as it was spoken."[2]

"[A]bracadabra may comprise the abbreviated forms of the Hebrew words Av (Father), Ben (Son) and Ruach Ha Codesch (Holy Spirit), though an alternative derivation relates the word to Abraxas, a god with snakes for feet who was worshiped in Alexandria."[3] David Pickering's description of the word as an abbreviation from Hebrew is also a false etymology—as he apparently here means Aramaic (בר is Aramaic for "son", it is בן in Hebrew, although בר is an honorific form), nor does he account for the final five letters (i.e., -dabra) in the lexeme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abracadabra
>>
>>19212713
Transgender is a sign of mental illness.
Gender roles are overrated in a society of clothing, make-up, jobs, media and role models. If you are born with a penis, you are a boy. Even if you like make-up. Make-up ain't natural and is used by those who wish to be noticed in a crowd of others or hide their own looks. If you are born with a vagina, you are a girl, even if you like to be a firefighter. Being a firefighters isn't natural and is an job for those who have good strength and are willing to risk their life to save others.

Being born in the wrong body is bullocks, but a goldmine for psychology and plastic surgery. It's just a sign of terrible parenting.
>>
Reminder that you owe him everything and he doesn't owe you jack shit.

You can't just drop the creator every time something doesn't go your way because he is still all powerful if you "believe" or not you'll just be embarrassed when you finally see him.
>>
>>19212743
You are mocking God with the very concept of transgenderism. That is a made up term by atheistic religions (psychology) and it doesn't exist except in people who like to play victim. If you want God to help stop mocking him. If you want to play victim leave God out of it.
>>
>>19212804
Seriously, dude? You're out shopping for a new religion because you don't feel like your current one is paying you enough attention. Can you see the problem here?
>>
>>19212652
Christ, god, and the Holy Spirit. Christ taught love, god is love. I'm not confusing anything.
>>
>>19212565
Quit listening to these Abrahamics, you will only fall into more disphoria. What I want you to do anon is experience ego-death. When you do that, you start to realize this is all an illusion and "being stuck in the wrong body" won't be as bad. Perhaps abrahamic religion has caused you think materialistically, but you need to think about life differently.
>>
>>19212911
No you are assuming christ existed. Jesus was an enlightened man and God is the source of all.
>>
If this anon legitimately has feminine energy then they really can't help it. It is PEOPLE that make you feel like shit. Even the Bible says to know yourself is to know god. Be true to yourself anon
>>
>>19212923
Christ was the sonof god, a sinless man who taught love and you'd do well to follow his path
>>
This anon has done nothing to any of you, and the ones acting like they're somehow hurting by being there selves, you should be ashamed. This person has hurt no one and clearly suffered enough
>>
>>19212946
And most of his suffering is due to religion. Fuck superstition. Be a human.
>>
i'll bite, simply for discussion's sake...
if god exists, it is an entity thats thoughts and will are so complex that a human being may not be able to understand any of it's decisions.
we're talking about an all powerful being that has lived longer than we can comprehend and has mastery over matter through sheer will.
so lets say, hypothetically, this being is even aware of our presence and doesn't see us as we see a single-celled amoeba.
your presence as a transgendered human going through incredible hardships could have meaning that you may never know. your story could inspire a number of people on this board to care. you could know someone who starts to empathize and teaches their children to empathize - in turn making you a part of changing the world for the better.
hell, your post could literally be taking the time of some other anon who would have been involved in a traffic accident if he had left his house five minutes earlier.
the point to what i'm saying is this: you're spending too much time trying to beat up the tide and not enough on yourself. unless a celestial being knocks on your door and says "yo, don't do *insert whatever thing here* or i'll blow your head up, it doesn't matter what you think god is doing.
>>
>>19212950
Cutting off yourself from your soul will only cause you harm and strife.
>>
>>19212652
>>19212935
>>19212923
>>19212911
Christ claimed to be God. So He was either a liar, and NOT a "good prophet" or He was who He said He was.
>>
>>19212955
Exactly, how many lurkers have seen this discussion and even five minutes of reading has changed things literally forever. they may have been inspired, got into or avoided a car wreck, things are on such a massive that people should focusing on what people are doing to themselves and look in the fucking mirror. Anything you do to put someone down slowly makes makes people lose their spirit, and in ops case, their connection to the source. All because people don't look in the mirror. Whatever being caused existence gave us the power to do what's right
>>
>>19212565
Do you look fapable?
>>
>>19213108
This is where faith comes in. I see him as th most important prophet of all time. The only one to have a vision to connect people to source world wide. Every time source inspired a prophet they thought they were so special that it was a birthright like Judaism and Hinduism. He literally needed a flawless human with a direct connection to the source to fully defeat the ego and spread the connection to everyone
>>
>>19212565
well even if the abrahamic god is the most powerful god i dont think he would care. the government doesnt focus on getting female hormones out of water(which are there from women pissing them out) thats what i think is causing it.
>>
Congratulations, you can pick your own god-damned gender. May it bring you musty joy.
>>
File: e9f.jpg (631KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
e9f.jpg
631KB, 1698x1131px
>>19212565
>I am trans

And I'm fucking Don Quixote. Fuck off. What a stupid selfish reason to deconvert
>>
>>19212565
Life on earth is inherently unpleasant. Not God's fault, our own...Don't ask God to fix everything, he has no reason to care THAT much about this wretched place. Be a good person. Perhaps Christianity isn't the way for you. You can try to read the Quran and meditate upon its meaning.
>>
>>19212565
There are a lot of good reasons for doubting Christianity. But this has to be one of the dumbest reasons for leaving that I ever heard.

Because even in the Bible there is no promise to never face adversity. It'd be like a Christian leaving the faith because Revelations was coming true and the Antichrist was dunking on Christians and the world was being fucked up. Your very religion says that you will face persecution and deal with temptations. So how can you find facing that very thing as a reason to suddenly give up?
>>
You better be a trap with a cute feminine penis OP. Otherwise I agree with God. You are an abomination.
>>
>>19212713

God made you male / female at birth. You chose to be transgendered because YOU felt you were in a body that wasnt yours for whatever reason. You either have a dick or a pussy or both. Dont blame transfenderism on anything but your self.
>>
>>19212824
>religion that's 50% "and then we genocided this tribe because God told us to." and "God decided to smite the shit out of these people because reasons."
>the One True Faith
>>
>>19212850
>considering something that tortures billions literally forever for petty reasons to be "benevolent"
If it were a person doing the same thing in the same way, I think you'd take issue with it. Just a hunch.
>>
>>19215491
>redneckfag argument falls apart when trans behavior can be observed in nature and animals
>>
God has let me down time and time again.

He did not protect me despite me being faithful since birth. He blesses the most evil and sociopathic in society. I have never seen him answer even my most pitiful of prayers. God will constantly deliver you to evil and ruin depsite being a good man. all the verses about him blessing and keeping the faithful is just bullshit. I can see through his lies. He actually loves evil and sociopathic people the most and grants them favor and success.

If there is a Yahweh he is the biggest fucking fraud and liar who ever existed.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.