[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the original pagan druids make it past the Ice Wall into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Did the original pagan druids make it past the Ice Wall into the lost continents which is why Paganism didn't survive in Europe since all the knowledge left with the druids?I was reading some history on the subject and apparently for people to be druids they would take a boat to some unknown islands and study there.
>>
>>19212417
Ya they did. They're there now. Go get em.
>>
>>19212417
The real world isn't as cool as a giant ice wall.
>>
>>19212417
Hmm. Is there any clue that could make us think they went there? Cause so far I like this theory but it's just a big "what if".
>>
Are there pics of the ice wall?
Or the temples on antarctica?
>>
>>19212417
>I was reading some history on the subject
I don't think so bumfuck.
>>
>>19212417
>flat earth
>gigantic ice wall
>not visible even though it's fucking huge and world is flat
Ishygddt
>>
>>19212417
Let's say for the sake of argument that Earth is flat and there are ice walls. What makes you so sure that we're in the middle of it? The North Pole could be another ice wall surrounding something.
>>
what are the islands outside the inner icewall like?
>>
>>19212417
>Ice wall
This isn't Westeros
>Paganism
A term used to refer to any religion/belief other than the main "religions" practised worldwide. NOT one definable religion
>didn't survive in Europe
Because the Christians converted and absorbed their beliefs
>knowledge left
Knowledge of what, exactly? Of their certain pagan beliefs? Because the "original druids" would have needed to stay, not leave, in order to spread their beliefs and...

In fact, no. I'm done. This whole post, and mine included, are annoying me now
>>
>>19212417
>the knowledge left with the druids

Druids forbade their knowledge to be written down, which is why it's lost for the most part, and what we know of them largely comes from unreliable sources as Caesar.

I'll bet my money on >>19213513 that what didn't dissapear was absorbed by Christianity. In Brittany it's kinda obvious for example, the chapels were built around magical fountains and the main church is on an ancient shrine of Dana, now dedicated to... Anna, mother of Mary and the main pilgrimage there. Also they have more non-recognized Saints than Catholicism has official Saints. New masks for old gods.

Alas most of the deep stuff, we'll never know.
>>
They practice it at Bohemian Grove
>>
Paganism survived as Judaism, hence the Babylonian Talmud. Research khazaria
>>
>>19212970
>being this dumb
>>
>>19214066
How is he stupid for not being gullible enough to believe in a gigantic ice wall around a flat world?
>>
File: 1498404175154.png (360KB, 1560x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1498404175154.png
360KB, 1560x1170px
>>19214122
>the current year
>not believing in flat earth, the ice wall and the hollow moon
>>
>>19212417
>Sol
>Bol
Real great name scheme there. Real fuckin' creative.
>>
>>19212417
The trick is you have to go under the ice wall via the big tunnels within the earth.
Tibet has one of the more well known tunnel openings under it hence why its so well guarded.
>>
i think Flat Earth is one of the dumbest things /x/ believes and that's a lot of dumb things to be the dumbest of.

but i actually have to admit OP's map is kind of neat looking.

i mean, it's totally wrong. but it looks cool. i want to read a pulp novel about Conan exploring the islands of the flat earth now.
>>
>>19212417
>Pitatia
>Bol
>Yah
>Bawwaabaat-Ra
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS HILARIOUS
>>
>>19216805

we are no longer the Knights who say Nee! we are now the Knights who say "ickyickyickyickyfatangZOOMfongabazowie"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.