[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: satan.jpg (22KB, 220x249px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
22KB, 220x249px
How do christians summon demons? Do they use enochian magic, or is it more like the Djin of islam?
>>
>>19211701
They use 'paid actors '
>>
>>19211720
Is this the respectful term for a succubus invoked via tribute?
>>
>>19211701

I dont know, but they call your mother when they need ugly fat ass troll under the bridge.
>>
>>19211701
Some mystics use blood knight technique. Someone wears armor covered in lamb's blood & they are host protected from any divine attack. Then you talk.
>>
>>19211735
So it's true everyone on here just thinks you're trolling? I just wanna summon a demon that can help me curse people
>>
>>19211743

demons dont help people. you have to sell your soul and become vessel for demon.
>>
>>19211762
But surely I could benefit from this?
>>
>>19211769

if leaving your human nature behind wont bother you, then yes. remember, if you start on this path you cant go back.
>>
>>19211701
Its different from both of those things. Demons are damned souls.
>>
Demons do not real. All church leaders knows that. It's just theater
>>
>>19211823
Oh they're real and the church leaders know it.
>>
>>19211701
Enochian is not used to "summon demons."
>>
>>19211831
Are you sure? What about fallen angels?
>>
>>19211701
Ex Muslim here
Jinn are fucking scary
>>
>>19212071
Can you tell me about your experiences?
>>
>>19212071
Ex Muslim again
The Quran talks of jinn living on different dimensional plains,how they have longer lifetimes and cultures .. Basically like humans just much more morbid. They're said to be the only creatures that are able to go against god and were here long before humans.they are also made of smokeless fire
>>
>>19212086
Sounds really cool, how would I summon one? Would I need to sacrifice anything like a virgin?
>>
>>19212077
They are found in less populated places and reak fucking havoc. I had a family member in Iraq be possessed for weeks. She would talk to empty chairs and speak gibberish . accompanied by unexplainable things happening around the house. She was caught tracing symbols with her finger and was growling
>>
>>19212095
Trust me when I say this. They are not friendly. Nor do they want anything to do with humans . they avoid you as much as possible and think humans are inferior animals
>>
>>19212102
But if they can possess people like that, surely they have some reason and ability to come to this plane and fuck with people?
>>
>>19211701
Yea you don't, the bible specifically says that magic is an abhorance unto god.
>>
>>19211701
If you're serious about it, look into Solomon magic.

My personal advice would be to not fuck with this shit. Seriously you do not want to deal with the repercussions of fucking with demons, they're smarter, bigger and badder than you, and you absolutely do not want them to notice you. Sure they'll lure you in with promises of edcuatation on philosophy or whatever, but really they're just looking to fuck your life up.
>>
>>19211701
Enochian magic is used to summon angels.
>>
>>19212210
*communicate with

You use solomon magic to actually summon them, my guy.
>>
>>19212181
Except of course for praying, laying on hands astrology, herbology, channeling and any number of magicks the Jews and Christians employed throughout the Bible.
>>
>>19212086

actually Djinn have free will like humans. there are "good" and "bad" ones. they aren't necessarly evil. althought they are "superior" to humans, one shouldnt try to contact or seek their attention. and according to quran, both men and jinn will be given judgement after they pass away by Allah. and they co-exist in jennah or hell.

So djinn are like men, but more powerful in every aspect.
>>
>>19212216
Well magic in the sense that you're worshiping, summoning, making use of and/or communicating with any force that isn't God.
that includes summoning angels and heavenly spirits. Praying is literally just communicating with God, and herbology, astrology etc aren't even really magic, just archaic forms of science like alchemy.
>>
If you manage to get some animal blood (best is from young animals like puppies), some funeral candles... Then we can talk
>>
>>19211701
Why would a 'Christian' summon a demon in the first place?

Christians are followers of Christ. That kinda means they wouldn't be consorting with demons.

But hey, I guess since it's all make believe anyway, who cares?
>>
>>19212251
>funeral candles and animal blood
>implying demons are edgy faggots
>>
Christ's only objective was to stage a revolution against Jewish power. A Christian is a person who has set aside everything to aid him in that goal. Why would summoning a demon be any different for a Christian? Also, why do you want to summon a demon?
>>
File: wealth.jpg (63KB, 632x322px) Image search: [Google]
wealth.jpg
63KB, 632x322px
>>19211701
They summon in circles, and command them by the names of God.
>>
File: IMG_6562.jpg (38KB, 350x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6562.jpg
38KB, 350x389px
>>19211701
>How do christians summon demons?
>>
>>19211701

>Be Christian
We don't fucking summon demons. We leave them well the fuck alone.
>>
>hOw do cHrIsTIanS sUmMoN dEmOns ???

How does one become this retarded ?
>>
>>19212317
the especially pious among us drive them out and kill them.
>>
>>19211701
Idk, use a fucking Ouija board? Do all the things it says not to do and post results.

Oh and btw, Christians are supposed to cast out demons not recruit them. Unless your an old Jew with magic rings and a shit load of pussy.

I wonder if he got demons to follow him because he was more alpha than them. Who knows...
>>
>>19211701
they dont you idiot its evil and anti-christian to deal with them
>>
>>19211743
curse them yourself, youll feel the wrath, and learn the lesson. nuff said
>>
>>19211769
sure if you want to be a necromancer or warlock
>>
>>19212095
no killing, just go to a dark alley in a city, they hide in dark places, corners, tool sheds, dont trespass on anyones property they hate that. sit where you can hear people in the distance, they love to listen to secrets. pray for one to come to you
>>
>>19213302
That sounds like a good starting point, tell me more, friend
>>
https://discord.gg/dgds9K
>>
>>19214385
Might join that later. What's the server about?
>>
>>19211743

Do it yourself, if they help you they'll expect payment, and I don't think it will be worth it.
>>
>>19215389
What sort of payment? Could be worth it
>>
>>19211701
They take a bunch of Ritalin, DMT and shoot heroin into their penis.
>>
>>19212228
So what did you mean by "can go against god" if both humans and djin have free will and djin can go to hell too? Would it be okay if one were to possess someone for me?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.