[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cobra and portal 2012 bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 2012portal.blogspot.ca.png (52KB, 380x216px) Image search: [Google]
2012portal.blogspot.ca.png
52KB, 380x216px
Don't fall for scam artists or shills, /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2stge7bf-NA
>>
>>19211694
Truth is stranger than fiction OP, remember that
>>
File: one_who_hulas.gif (116KB, 309x237px) Image search: [Google]
one_who_hulas.gif
116KB, 309x237px
>>19211694
There are like 50+ people all saying various versions of the SAME thing. I suspect that at least HALF of them are fake, disinfo agents, or just plain insane. But what about the other half?

Quick Rundown:
>Earth is controlled by negative alien forces called Archons
>They feed on our misery and emotions like psychic vampires
>They control every aspect of the world, but mostly they hinder technology and keep in place the exploitative economic system
>They have engineered the entire earth system (include the afterlife and reincarnation) to keep us from progressing spiritually
>We are assaulted and bombarded on EVERY conceivable level to stay asleep, distracted, and angry
>It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for normal humans to escape this system on their own
Galactic Federation:
>Outside aliens consider what the Archons are doing to be a crime (similar to how we view slavery)
>They have not interfered because the Archons threaten to vaporize the whole earth if they are every deposed. It's a lot like a hostage taker at a bank
>The outside aliens have completely surrounded the earth system, and are slowly advancing on earth itself. They have also been slowly dismantling the Archons "doomsday weapons"
>Once the Archons are finally removed humanity can return to it's NORMAL state which is almost 10,000 years more spiritually and TECHNOLOGICALLY advanced than we are now.

>It will seem like heaven on earth, but the reality is that this Archonic world is more like hell. We have just been programmed to not notice how terrible it is here.

Would love to hear from any others sitting around waiting for "The Event" like me.
>>
>>19212536
Yep just passing the time anon.
>>
People have been saying it for years though. Cobra's blog and prediction alone have spanned nearly 6 years.
>>
>>19212536
Cobra has pretty much spearheaded talks of "the event". He's one of the main people responsible for making the idea "mainstream".

>They have not interfered because the Archons threaten to vaporize the whole earth if they are every deposed. It's a lot like a hostage taker at a bank
>It will seem like heaven on earth, but the reality is that this Archonic world is more like hell. We have just been programmed to not notice how terrible it is here.

If this is true, and the Galactic Federation was as intelligent as they are claimed to be, why would threats of us (dying) take priority over us (suffering through hell)? It doesn't make sense.
Cobra hasn't offered any evidence, just like any other whistleblower. There is much more evidence of 'spiritual experiences' where people see aliens, bigfoot, etc.
Why would you stake your entire existence on waiting for something that offers no evidence that it exists, and if it had, offers no evidence that it is not actually the exact same slaveholders that 'they' are 'saving' you from?
>>
>>19212568

Bunelda
why is earth messy and difficult
and why do enlightened people say it's our fault that we are a fucked up world - "you do not meditate! you do not detach from worldly things! you suffer because you choose to!"

why do they say that? if enlightened people are enlightened, don't they see the shit going on behind the curtain?
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19212720
>If this is true, and the Galactic Federation was as intelligent as they are claimed to be, why would threats of us (dying) take priority over us (suffering through hell)? It doesn't make sense.
We are so far removed from what a "normal" civilization should be it's hard for us to understand, but (from an earthling) standpoint the GF are a bunch of pussies. If the earth were actually vaporized it would be a giant psychic wound on our race and the entire galaxy. 70+ billions souls (including the ones between lives) connected to THIS planet suddenly homeless, not to mention the quadrillions of animal souls yet to reach the human level who are also anchored here. THAT level of suffering would dwarf us living like this for the last 10,000 years.

>Cobra hasn't offered any evidence, just like any other whistleblower. There is much more evidence of 'spiritual experiences' where people see aliens, bigfoot, etc.
A few, most, or even all of these people could just be LARPing douche bags. But from what I can deduce, ANY direct contact with surface humans will bring about a massive retaliation by the Archons. They have to keep plausible deniability, by channeling, or contacting individuals alone. The Archons greatest weapon (other than deception) is that you don't know (or believe) that they even exist. Also a lot of "channelers" (like all religions) are channeling Archons and NOT the GF.

>Why would you stake your entire existence on waiting for something that offers no evidence that it exists...
I have nothing, and have nothing to lose. This world has always seemed profoundly wrong to me. I've always wanted to solve the world problems, but if you look closely it's OBVIOUS that the problems are PART OF THE SYSTEM and ANY attempt to make things better will be subverted and destroyed.

Also, the only thing I've ever given COBRA is 10 minutes of meditation every Sunday morning.
>>
File: kablooey.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
kablooey.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
(continued)
>>19212720
>offers no evidence that it is not actually the exact same slaveholders that 'they' are 'saving' you from?
I've actually though of this A LOT. IF this is all true how do we know that the GF aren't going to impose their will upon us like the Archons do? It's like the American civil war where the North imposed it's will on the South, but that will was banning slavery (at least that's what the history books claim).

I actually have a very STRONG connection to the negative AND positive sides of spirituality. FORCING us to be POSITIVE would be as tyrannical as forcing us to live in this negative hell. I think the difference between the GF and the Archons is that the Archons don't even give you a choice. They don't want you to know that a choice even exists. They want you to be loosh cattle here, never evolving, never leaving, until you slowly go spiritually insane.

I've also considered that this ALL might be an Archon plot to "cast off" souls that have evolved too much and are more trouble than they are worth. They pretend to "let" the GF liberate us and all people above a certain spiritual level get to "move on" to a new wonderful planet, while people below that level get to stay here for another 10,000 years. They keep their loosh farm and get rid of their troublemakers before the troublemakers destroy the whole prison planet from the inside.

Just a thought...
>>
>>19212978
>I have nothing, and have nothing to lose. This world has always seemed profoundly wrong to me. I've always wanted to solve the world problems, but if you look closely it's OBVIOUS that the problems are PART OF THE SYSTEM and ANY attempt to make things better will be subverted and destroyed.
Not true, people are coming to new discoveries all the time that move us in a positive direction. The 2012 Portal community believe that they can change the world with a simple meditation. The funny thing is, more and more of that theory is being proven true every day. If you believe this, then wouldn't it just be a matter of meditating on the right intent? Using Cobra's meditations defeat the purpose, because you are ignoring the fact that cobra is making products for $10 and selling them for $1000. In effect, you're doing the same as the masses who ignore corrupt world leaders. But you could create your own meditation, or lead and create whatever you wanted to create rather than sitting back and letting others steal the show.
> 70+ billions souls (including the ones between lives) connected to THIS planet suddenly homeless, not to mention the quadrillions of animal souls yet to reach the human level who are also anchored here.
When genocide occurs on a regular basis, when people are tortured on a daily basis, when people starve to death, when men women and children are killed for no reason, when people cannibalize, when all of this occurs for 10,000 years, I don't think momentary death and homelessness dwarfs this.
>IF this is all true how do we know that the GF aren't going to impose their will upon us like the Archons do?
Also true, but I meant what if the galactic federation WAS the archons? What if they controlled both sides? There is no proof that the sources that people are channeling are positive or benevolent in any way shape or form
>>
File: thomas_moray.jpg (29KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_moray.jpg
29KB, 500x355px
>>19213103
>Cobra's meditations defeat the purpose, because you are ignoring the fact that cobra is making products for $10 and selling them for $1000.
I never even noticed the junk for sale in the corner. I guess I'm just used to ignoring ads. The best way to discredit an entire movement is to say what the movement says and then get caught making a buck, with a dead hooker, or with a live boy. That's why I don't focus too much on any one source. Also a legitimate source can be compromised or replaced especially with channeled information.

>people are coming to new discoveries all the time that move us in a positive direction.
I've lived a while now and seen things get better and then get worse again. If you meditate on it you can 'feel' the negative force that robs us of any real progress. For example, I've been watching the "free energy/over unity/anti gravity" movement for 30+ years. I've seen charlatans hang around for decades while promising tech seems to vanish after a few months. The guy running the biggest aggregator site for FE/OU/AG (Pure Energy Systems) just went to prison for being a child rapist (classic CIA move there). Remember, artificial scarcity (especially energy) is the primary way they keep us too busy to get in touch with our inner selves.

Anyway I just read it all and see what 'feels' right to me. I'm always on the lookout for people who give FIRM dates so they can be put on the "full of shit" list when they fail (like the lady who predicted a pole shift in 2012).

http://prepareforchange.net/
http://sananda.website/
http://spherebeingalliance.com/
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/
http://www.lawofone.info/
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/

(Pic is Thomas Moray, a decent person who never tried to make a buck, and is totally forgotten today.)
>>
>>19214026
That's understandable, but prepareforchange centers itself entirely around Cobra, and everything spherebeingalliance claims is so fantastical that it looks more like a dream than anything real. The only evidence that it was real was that Cobra 'verified' what he said as being accurate. Cobra is also responsible for giving him a following after he found him on a forum.
Also, I'd venture to say that if somebody had free energy technology, if they had a large following, they couldn't be taken out. Look at Alex Jones. There are so many big people who hate him, but he's still doing just fine.
>>
>>19214026
Not to mention, if you go by what feels right to you, you're at the mercy of your emotions, not your rational mind. Christianity feels right to Christians, Hinduism feels right to Hindus, and so on
>>
>>19212777
The enlightened ARE the shit going on behind the curtain. They want you meditating (inactive), detached (unresisting), and "choosing not to suffer" (giving in to coercion).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.