[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 41

File: ufo.jpg (40KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
40KB, 600x318px
Can we speculate over how UFOs work?

What I mean is, how are these things powered? How can they pop in and out of existence seemingly? How can they zip around at speeds that look almost light speed?

Is it some sort of wormhole technology? Is it zero point energy? Do they have warp drives? Or maybe it's technology we can't even comprehend yet.

What's your thoughts?
>>
>>19211465
>it's technology we can't even comprehend yet.

I think they're either interacting with the gravitational field of the planet somehow, or they're interacting with a field or particle that we have yet to discover. Regardless, I think the small vehicles are all scout type vehicles, or drones, deployed from larger ships and only used for local patrols, while it's the larger ships that do the actual movement from star system to star system.

As far as power goes, they're probably using some kind of reactor that conducts fusion or fission of some atom that's capable of providing the power they need, and clean enough to do it safely.
>>
The ones used by Fallen Angels are more spiritually based.

The ones used by us from Fallen Angel instructions work on anti gravity and liquid mercury.
>>
>>19211465
>it's technology we can't even comprehend yet
maybe similar to the power of the chaos emrealds but im not sure...really makes u think...

>probably using some kind of reactor that conducts fusion or fission of some atom that's capable of providing the power they need
OOC you've made a baseless assumption about the mass of UFOs, which—when compounded with F=m*a—yields the conclusion that these crafts necessitate force beyond that which human technologies can provide

i say this not to slight you, but to inspire more critical thought
>>
dirty hoomans need to stay on earth. they are all cunts. until yall stop being cunts we aint gon let u go to space.
>>
>>19211666
Kys

Nice trips though cunt
>>
File: Citroen-ufo-2.jpg (40KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Citroen-ufo-2.jpg
40KB, 600x402px
>>
>>
>>
>>19211465
The new FL post actually makes you ask those questions, and it gives partial answers.
>>
>>19211615
>Fallen Angels

Are you trying to say that alien visitation is responsible for the "fallen angels" myths created in various religions?
>>
File: 1498519726815.webm (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498519726815.webm
1MB, 640x358px
I heard this was confirmed fake? what do you guys think?
>>
>>19211465
You have big round doughnut

very smooth inside

put magnetic liquid in doughnut

spin it with magnets
>>
File: ppotfig1m.gif (55KB, 547x370px) Image search: [Google]
ppotfig1m.gif
55KB, 547x370px
>>19211465
Electromagnetism maybe? ETs have figured out a way to use planetary and solar electromagnetic fields as a form of propulsion, simultaneously pushing and pulling a UFO along its path.
>>
File: p-figs33btodw.gif (45KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
p-figs33btodw.gif
45KB, 600x507px
>>19212123
>>
File: ppotfig15.gif (127KB, 668x856px) Image search: [Google]
ppotfig15.gif
127KB, 668x856px
>>19212136
>>
File: figs31.gif (51KB, 1046x686px) Image search: [Google]
figs31.gif
51KB, 1046x686px
>>19212144
>>
File: figs17.gif (52KB, 678x537px) Image search: [Google]
figs17.gif
52KB, 678x537px
>>19212150
>>
>>19212013
No other way around.

Fallen Angels trapped in the second heave (space) propagate the false aliens concept...

If people look at it it all makes sense
>>
>>19212176
Ahhhh second heaven
>>
>>19212176
You should probably stop looking, you aren't making any sense
>>
>>19212193
Most aliens say they come from this or that starcluster.

Thats where the Fallen Angels are.

People think they know so much "science" but they know nothing
>>
Hey, has anyone ever built Tesla's perfectly tuned mechanical oscillator? It's still an open mystery why his hand-tuned models worked better than anyone else's. I think he was without realizing it using electromagnetic suspension of the piston in the middle of his rig... but even that only accounts for an impressively low level of friction. The oscillators still worked better than they should've.

>>19212037
Where's that from, and where was the debunk? You're introducing the info, so introduce it more completely.

>>19212176
You should probably look again, you aren't making any sense. Your current explanation doesn't give people enough of a rabbit hole to dive into. Best of luck, and don't listen to people who tell you to stop entirely.
>>
>>19211590
The fastest warp drive and the most efficient computer processor look almost identical. Consider their structure / function relationship, if it pleases you to do so.

You can imagine an engine, really just any engine, that uses an on board computer to track the thermal radiation at various junctures; an engine that operates increasingly efficiently leaves less and less of a thermal wake as it proceeds, until..?
>>
>>19211465
They're powered by a three-pronged spinning energy emitter that functions like an ultra high powered quantum "electromagnet". That's why fidget spinners were forced into popularity almost overnight. It's easier to comprehend things when they're compared to a more simplistic method.
>>
>>19212297

Fuck off.I hate when 4chan makes this kind of eerie sense.
>>
>>19212304
What's worse is that I typed >>19212297 before actually reading the thread and seeing these: >>19212123
>>19212136 <-especially this one
>>19212144
>>19212150
>>19212159
>>
What makes you think UFOs are technological? Nuts and bolts are a dead end, unless you intend to explain how the phenomenon went from presenting itself as airships in the 1800s to pie plates with rivets in the early 1900s and finally to the seamless triangles of today, notwithstanding that various other forms of lights and discs have intermingled with the general trends.
>>
>>19212304
Air planes require two wings to fly.

Air volumes, or "UFOs" require three planes to orient the direction they fall in.
>>
File: us8382029-disc.png (384KB, 602x888px) Image search: [Google]
us8382029-disc.png
384KB, 602x888px
Speculate?

This stuff is leaking through a tech transfer as we speak. Patent: https://www.google.com/patents/US8382029

In a nutshell this is the same thing that powers those toothpick aluminum foil ion gliders you can make with a 9v battery. Big difference is in the geometry. This allows for an undisclosed amount of increase in lift compared to the ones you can crank out in an hour after visiting the hardware store.

I'm still iffy on the powerhouse for one of the crafts, speculating this might be where our aircraft nuclear engines ended up getting re-purposed.
>>
File: McCandlish-diagram.jpg (551KB, 1500x1105px) Image search: [Google]
McCandlish-diagram.jpg
551KB, 1500x1105px
>>19212352
And if we wanted to speculate... Here's the diagram that McCandlish came up with after hearing his friend talk about what they had seen.. Seem similar to the patent?

I'm guessing the friend did infact see one of these prototypes. But anything added to the story about 'light speed' and 'aliens' was just bullshit to fluff it.
>>
I think If there is aliens spying on us, then we've never seen them, if they didn't want to be seen then they wouldn't. Imagine us spying on humans from the Bronze Age with stealth airplanes...
>>
>>19212378
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMMgMQVmNWQ

Hypothesis: Drug runners, loggers, and missionaries exist in space.
>>
>>19212176

So you're equating them with religious LARPing bullshit. Got it.
>>
File: reported_derailer.jpg (11KB, 376x40px) Image search: [Google]
reported_derailer.jpg
11KB, 376x40px
>>19212391
>>
>>19212378
>Imagine us spying on humans from the Bronze Age with stealth airplanes...

People from the bronze age lived emptier lives than you realize. People spending hours scanning the skies in utter boredom because they've temporarily run out of obvious manual labor tasks to perform have a good chance of spotting your stealth airplanes.

They have no chance of knowing what they're looking at, of course.
>>
>>19212327
>What makes you think UFOs are technological?

The countless professional aviators that have seen them, and the fact that so many seem to be made from some kind of polished metal.
>>
>>19212427
The one time I've seen a UFO, it seemed to have fake wood paneling like a sedan, but it did still appear to be a metal vehicle under that.
>>
>>19212378
It can be said that at least 70%, if not more, of the UFO activities relate to studying our food chain. In fact, understanding the food chain of an intelligent species before establishing any contact is something we will sure do ourselves when we start exploring other worlds.
>>
>>19212445
Is that why they do anal probing? Collecting fecal samples for analysis?
>>
>>19212378

Nah...we're retarded. No real need to hide from us throughout recorded history until lately, due to finally figuring out RADAR, controlled powered flight, and missile tech.
>>
>>19212459
THat is the only way, I guess. I mean what if they don't have any clue what all the farms are for? They'll not have any idea what we consume.
>>
>>19212427
>The countless professional aviators that have seen them
And they've shown up on radar as well, but how does that relate to describing their true nature?

>seem to be made from some kind of polished metal
"Seem to be" is the key phrase here, because UFOs have seemed to be a lot of different things to a lot of different experiencers.
>>
File: a-elijah_chariot_of_fire.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a-elijah_chariot_of_fire.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>19212408
When people witness something they lack the conception/language to desribe they allegorize it.

An example of this would be the prophet Elijah's "chariots of fire" in 2 Kings 2:11 when he was taken up to heaven. A religous person will tell you it was a miracle or a vision; but it sounds like an alien aduction to me. And you find this kind of iconography in religions, folklore and mythology from around the world.
>>
>>19212479
>UFOs have seemed to be a lot of different things to a lot of different experiencers.

A lot of different "experiences" are LARPing retards.

I trust the opinion of professional pilots over the overwhelming majority of your "experiencers".
>>
>>19212493
>but it sounds like an alien aduction to me

I can see alien visitation being interpreted as "demons", "angels", "jinn", and all that other bullshit, but don't try and tell me "angels" from "heaven" or "demons" from "hell" are anything other than man made religious fabrication.
>>
>>19212525
I'm not the same anon you've been replying to. I don't disagree with what you are saying here.
>>
>>19212525
I don't believe he said that, friend.
>>
NASA better announce alien life this week

Life is too boring right now something interesting needs to happen
>>
>>19212505
Congratulations, you are one side of the idiot coin which has been preventing any headway from being made on the topic of UFOs. Try not to form your own opinion before actually reading the research your seniors have done.

>>19212525
>but don't try and tell me "angels" from "heaven" or "demons" from "hell" are anything other than man made religious fabrication
You've got a long way to go as well.
>>
>>19211465

Whatever they're doing, they're capable of achieving high MACH rates without initiating an audible sonic boom the way our craft does. I don't think it's due to the shape of their craft, but has something to do with the way they're interacting with the atmosphere.
>>
>>19212566
This guy gets it
>>
>>19212259
I thinks that's what Hutchinson managed to do.
>>
>>19212525
Kys
>>
>>19212559
just wait till ww3 breaks out soon.
>>
>>19212408
Kys
>>
they are powered by eternal life technology discovered by ancients
>>
>>19212559
BUT RUSSIA!
>>
>>19212597
>>19212607
samefagging
>>
>>19212471
Nah, the Ayys are just kinky
>>
>>19212675
I had the same instructions for both of them.

Now you KYS as well for butting in faggot.
>>
>>19212576
Exactly! The speed at which they travel should create a loud ass sonic boom. And also the ability to accelerate almost instantly from a dead stop.
>>
>>19212932
Also how they can change direction so quickly. They're probably bending the laws of physics in ways that we don't understand yet. Inertial dampers and such.
>>
>>19212958
I believe they are finding some way to basically project a forcefield around them that allows them to move freely without worrying about wind resistance, friction, the force of gravity, or other things that would otherwise hinder them fron reaching those breakneck speeds
>>
>>19212985
I was talking about inertia. Otherwise they would be smashed against the wall when they accelerate that fast. They can probably fuck with that other stuff too.
>>
>>19212958
>>19212985
>>19213003
Fallen Angels
>>
>>19213003
I wonder if there's any credibility to the theory that a spinning gyroscope inside a sealed container full of electrified liquid mercury would create an antigrav propulsion system of some sort?
>>
>>19213023
I'm no physicist but I doubt it.
>>
>>19213023
No need for all of that. Get a load of this.
It is believed that the US has "mastered" this in the early 70s. What is it you ask, here:

displacement-theory.blogspot.com/2011/10/gravity.html
>>
File: H3.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
H3.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>19213013
>this retarded meme
>>
>>19213212
It's pretty much equivalent to all of the people talking about mercury vortex anti-gravity this and that.
>>
>>19212958
>>19212985
>>19213003

Would inertial forces exist without gravity? No matter where you travel inside of a galaxy, your are being compelled by gravitational forces of some type, be they planetary, solar, or galactic. You're even exposed to gravitational forces beyond the galaxy out to a certain point.

Perhaps by manipulating gravitational forces they can reduce, or even eliminate, intense inertial forces resulting from accelerations and directional changes.
>>
>>19213246
What's your meme theory about them?
>>
magnets
>>
>>19213260
Don't have one, we've been at it for thousands of years and don't seem to have a good answer. I think the correct direction is the one Vallee and Keel head in, that the answer is more related to consciousness and the nature of reality than to technology. Of course, Vallee takes this to an extreme in which a cabal of ultraterrestrials control humanity; and Keel entertains several such theories including the existence of a quantum computer which has been interfering with humans (and perhaps evolution itself) in order to facilitate the construction of its own successor.

However, once you get into this sort of territory, it all becomes a jumbled mess. One theory would be that UFOs and aliens are archetypal manifestations which result from human consciousness in much the same manner as a thoughtform or tulpa is manifested. However, if one accepts the possibility of such created beings, there arises the question of why such a being could not in fact arise independently (leading to conceptions of atomic consciousness, Earth consciousness, Solar consciousness, Pleiadian consciousness), in which case encounters with UFOs could be representative of interaction with a genuine entity interpreted through the confined view of a human rather than the result of subconsciousness psychic activity. Is a UFO encounter just how our limited form makes sense of an interaction with an interdimensional consciousness, or is it a projection of our own consciousness?

It really does seem that the closest we've come to deciphering such things in the past ten thousand years are the shamanistic traditions which fuse thought, action, meaning, and reality.
>>
>>19212297
This guy gets it.
>>
In the category of unusual reasons why aliens might be steering clear, what if they're waiting for us to get boring before they go into first contact? What if boringness is their signal that a species has completed its novel-evolution-in-physical-space life stage, and has reached full maturity for entry into its evolution-in-computronium life stage?

I was just thinking about this story I read. It suggested that contact protocols kick active either when civilizations fall into chasms between stable positions between their economies and their ecologies such that they are in danger of one or both collapsing permanently, or else contact protocols kick active when civilizations establish their first extraplanetary base. By that story, it would almost seem like if we wanted to accelerate contact ASAP, we should either set up a Mars base, or else deliberately try to kick our oceanic currents out of equilibrium. Preferably the Mars base.

Yet it doesn't necessarily seem like a reasonable evolution of society. The invisible hand of the market has been a miracle engine running off the basic decency of humanity - that men may reject self-sacrifice and other-sacrifice with equal fervor, pursuing the good of others even as they pursue the good of themselves. From what I know of human history, it doesn't look like any looming chasms are hanging before us. It even seems like the narcissistic pedo-dynasties are being laid low by emergent forces. Truly, the promise of the kingdom stretches before us.

So what if the real contact trigger is when our culture with its current tech and resource base gets dull enough that it's no longer fascinating to a civilization living in a watchful ball of computronium nearby? I can imagine humanity losing its excitement factor more readily than I can imagine it collapsing.
>>
>>19213257
Not sure but it seems that they could be related or interact with each other. They both share the property of affecting mass.
>>
>>19213212
Kys
>>
>>19213529
It's so much simpler than that--the natural human awareness simply can't recall any events that don't form linear story line. A human person can see, interact with, and memorize events of encountering an unknown entity. And then never be able to bring that information up again, unless some thing sufficiently similar reminds them of it. Which, if the encounter was truly alien enough in the sense of being so foreign to the previously encountered experiences that it is indescribable, is possibly never.

Consider how crippling it is to the pursuit of truth in human civillizations, that words are required to describe an event to some body else. How does one even begin to describe some thing that previously never was before? Only by rehashing old concepts, and declaring that the new thing is not explicitly either concept, but some vague notion in between.

Well, even the memories of an individual human have this limitation to some degree, for a person with natural human awareness. Without similar pieces to memorize the event as things like it, the entire encounter occurs as nothing more than missing time; until one day, a new idea is learned, which is sufficiently similar to form a bridge between the human's day to day chain of memories experienced as linear time, and that encounter they previously could only recall as a vague dream becomes crystallized as a possibility that can be thought of in terms of events which occur day to day in that linear time frame perspective.

Humans even have trouble remembering their dreams.
>>
>>19213405
It is every bit as weird as you could possibly imagine.

The more advanced civillizations have long since learned to play with dream stuff. To enter fractal layered virtual realities within virtual realities, losing any and all sense of identity, until they no longer remember which planet they're originally from, except probably here and now. They have engaged in such mind numbingly potent drug orgies, that time stood still for an eternity, and the existence of a physical body was no longer necessary to hold their consciousness together. Because at a certain point, delivering substances in energetic wave form, and actually just streamlining consciousness into a person's physical body as if their reality experience was a telecommunication signal doesn't really have an empirical difference. This is the level where the idea of people existing as raw energy makes perfect, logical sense.

But none of this sticks with the ordinary human, because there is no similar concept to grasp it with, no analogies to memorize it as like this thing, or that thing, but not quite either.

But human shaped star people? That's easy. It's like sailors, except instead of water, they travel from the sky.

That stuff sticks!

Every thing else is so convincingly just a dream, that humans don't even realize that they have never once dreamt in their entire lives. That it's all real, it always has been, because we're actually just the same person, living each life one at a time, including the single lives that view it all occuring simultaneously in every body.

But even when showed this in real time, without some past event to liken it to, the humans with natural linear awareness just memorize the encounter as a dream that they proceed to not remember the metaphorical morning after.
>>
>>19213590
Give me mercy, Mercy. You've got to know this is bullshit. Anyone who has ever read a sci-fi novel knows this is bullshit. If this is your up-to-date intel on human psychology you got mislead by the MKULTRA fanatics.
>>
File: Afghani Fighter.jpg (118KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
Afghani Fighter.jpg
118KB, 787x960px
>>19213405
Goddamn this is a great post
>>
>>19212427
>t.no physical sources to back this claim up
>>
We have been created and manipulated by humans from the future.
>>
>>19213647
That's certainly the direction where most branches of Fortean investigation seem to point, but I hold back from considering any of it proven. Accepting that sort of thing as possible also must mean that one accepts the possibility that any entities or histories which emerge from experiences originate with the experiencer. The existence of a higher order reality does not then verify the details which individuals have received from interaction with it.

It could be consciousness all the way down and aliens are representations of the presence of distant stars, or maybe our consciousness as humans is somehow special and aliens are representations of our own subconscious given shape by our psychic potential. This sort of chicken and egg question remains somewhat open for all aspects of Forteana. Are bigfoot encounters representative of interaction with a quantum effect which manifests through perception by the affected, the material form of immaterial beings, or does our own potential pull forth into existence the archetype of "wild men" to scream primal fears into our faces? Or is it all of those things interwoven into a complex tapestry of meaning and energy?

Of course the absolute spiritualist side of things has its answer on the matter, but the limits of that answer must be tested just the same as those who have tried to explain UFOs as crafts from other worlds and ghosts as echoes in stone.

>>19213733
I'd be quite willing to believe in any god that wants to come have a chat with me. Anything incapable of that has no reason to be respected as a deity.
>>
>>19213733
Which God do you speak of, Monseigneur Derailleur?
>>
>>19213733
your god is one of their creations
>>
>>19213647
>Every thing else is so convincingly just a dream, that humans don't even realize that they have never once dreamt in their entire lives. That it's all real, it always has been
If dreams are real, why can I wake up at will from them? Why can I not avoid waking up when I don't want to wake up from them?
>>
File: IMG_9390.jpg (484KB, 1200x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9390.jpg
484KB, 1200x841px
>>19213733
I believe in God. I'm wrestling him just like he commanded me to do. He loves doubters.
>>
>>19211615
>>19211590
both false
its really simple actually. Manipulating gravitons with electrons. Its really easy if you can understand exactly how electrons and their repulsive electromagnetic and electrostatic fields and their forces work on gravitons

if you think about it if we have everything to manipulate electrons (whcih we do and its everyones home) how hard can it be to manipulate gravitons? When you think of it from that perspective things begin to change.

>>19212150
kinda getting somewhere but its a short/medium range SPACECRAFT. How does this concept apply in space?
>>
>>19213796
All these stupid we are creations of future humans...aliens are so drugged up man...they are waiting till we are boring.

Wtf

Fallen Angels explain all aspects of the mystery and are real.
>>
>>19213405
"muh metaphysical aliens"

Thats not really what the thread was about bud
Fucking kys youre pretty much larping
>>
File: drawing-2-768x747.png (133KB, 768x747px) Image search: [Google]
drawing-2-768x747.png
133KB, 768x747px
>>19211465

Why don't you look at the patents.
https://www.google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673
https://www.google.com/patents/US20030209637?dq=ininventor:%22John+St.+Clair%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-14WrxN_UAhVj2oMKHRVFDTk4ChDoAQgxMAI
>>
>>19213733
>I believe in retarded shit and its god

fixed that for you buddy
>>
>>19213814
This is what i was just talking about

All these disinfo agents that everyone is believing lmao

You guys will believe anything and thats why /x/ and the rest of us have a shit name.

Just keep an open mind. Remember 97% is bullshit but if you look hard enough and compare enough facts you can really narrow some things down and find at least 1% out of all that bullshit thats true

Its really fun actually.
>>
>>19213814
i think this is a manipulation of electrostatic forces

the charge of the particles as well as the directional force or angular momentum in this case because of the electrons is what creates a field where by gravitons are manipulated.

I also dont believe if there are very advanced ET craft or if WE have very advanced craft that they are powered by nuclear energy

I think the are powered by a manipulation of electrostatic fields and maybe some kind of generator.

Of course a larger ship would likely need some kind of special power source since i think the force these smaller craft can produce is limited
Ive seen estimates for something like 6,000 km/h-250,000 km/h but i think with several advances in the technology their range and travel speed would be almost limitless?
>>
>>19213812
The people who are LARPing are those still trying to frame this as anything other than a metaphysical question.

You should take it up with Jacques Vallee, since he is still alive. Not only did he arrive at a metaphysical line of questioning despite beginning as a skeptic, he doesn't bitch about it and still does hard science such as analysis of physical samples reported as discarded from UFOs to try to bring our understanding of the physical up to the level required to begin dissecting the metaphysical.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/passportmagonia.pdf
Have fun
>>
>>19213849
kill yourself u little hobbit loving folklore faggot
Were talking about aliens, science, and spacecraft

Go take the jesus freaks with their fallen angel bullshit and go outside and kill yourselves all together at the same time.
>>
>>19213793
You do not wake from dreams. You choose to forget the period of time between when you chose to do so, and the moment of conscious recognition of this gap in your memory which creates the perception that you apparently awoke from a dream.

Some times, you choose to forget a period of time in which you are aware that this is what you are doing, temporarily losing the ability to choose to forget that period of time, which creates the perception that you are not dreaming, or else you would be able to remember how to wake from that moment conscious awareness.

But since all conscious memories (whether awoken from as if they were dreams or not) are true moments in their own reality, waking from a non-dream is of course impossible. Because whether it's regarded as a dream or non-dream, it was never possible to wake from it in the first place, but only to forget the period of time until the memory is regarded as a dream in the next conscious moment of awareness which regards it so.
>>
>>19213853
So who do you think is a good source on the topic? Which "I'm totally a whistleblower on a secret technology program controlled by an all-powerful shadow government, despite that I've not been murdered and you for hearing my whistle" book writer has it correct? Is disclosure coming down that pipe any day now?
>>
>>19213853
it was never aliens you fool
>>
>thread ruined by dumb metaphysical nonsense
Everytime.
>>
>>19213891
>huurrr im too retarded to see how its not aliens coming here
>>
>>19213898
>duurrr i insist on religious pedagogy because i can't reason my way out of a paper bag
>>
>>19213910
are you the same fag complaining about aliens being btfo'd? its not aliens, aliens dont transcend time and space and manipulate us over tens of thousands of years
>>
>>19213910
Yeah or its some government agency shilling

This is one of the 10 easy way to gain thread control

Off topic
trolling
spam
all kinds of shit

if it doesnt work theyll go in and spam tulpa threads till this one is bumped off

This board is straight fucking ran by the cia
>>
>>19211465
If I had to guess, they operate by producing a chain reaction of dark energy production. If you check out Karl Gross's website, his papers offer an explantion of how this can theoretically be done.
>>
>>19213910
I'm serious; who do you think are good authorities on the subject of UFOs?
>>
Plot twist- During the cold war, we shot up our atmosphere with loads of radioactive shit- you seriously think that won't do anything? The claimed "UFO highway" makes a perfectly linear path from lower/mid Nevada right near the testing sites in an east-ward direction, perfectly following a trajectory that could line up with nuclear fall out. Radiation messes things up biologically- it burns holes, makes lights in the sky, and, effectively, will mess you up.That's why radiation won WWII- bcs it fucks shit up. UFOs arn't space ships- their the after effects from nuclear tests. Why does the government hate 'em? Because it' evidence they screwed with the environment.
>>
>>19213921
Now were going to argue about whether theyre aliens or another word that really just fucking means aliens

Whether theyre an older species or they manipulate time and space is irrelevant

Theyre fucking ETs

And after EVERYTHING ETs may just be another SCI OP themselves however evidence from an event over germany in the 1500s makes me skeptical

However history is easily manufactured.
>>
>>19213929
1% of everything they all say

Remember a lot of the leaks u hear about are CONTROLLED leaks
They spit out just enough info to make it sound believable.
It may be only 1 or 2 details but sometimes its enough

There is no "good authority" except maybe the CIA/NSA or other executives/ scientists who are sworn to the highest levels of secrecy

U will never know until they tell u
>>
>>19213934
there is something that is intelligent and non-human flying around, its probably not greys from a literal other rocky planet light years away
>>
>>19213934
psy*
>>
>>19211465
Ayy lmao
>>
>>19213950
Right but im beginning to believe quite a few things were taught about history in school arent true.

I believe there was much more to ww2 than the background sociopolitical climates and the patriotisms resulting in animosity. I think Germany though they could win and made a lot of what could be seen as strategic blunders because they had high technology and were weaponizing it. However they were defeated....and made to look evil.
>>
>>19213961
I agree completely. Citation: Nazi Bell. Plus, history classes completely gloss over the capabilities of the V-1 rocket and proj. paperclip
>>
>>19213950
All the conspiracies only begin to make sense when you look at the big picture from a pov where there is something really big being hidden.

Terrestrial humans are meat. Were just a bunch of slave cunt pyramid builders and the greatest we can hope to achieve is providing a few tax dollars for the next trillion dollar black budget space ship.

In the CIAs defense most people are too fucking stupid and the information would be wasted on them are needlessly distressful to their small and insignificant lives
>>
>>19213921
No I'm not the same guy, and yes, it could be physical aliens. Sufficiently advanced technology, like the technology of a civilization whose age is measured in thousands of centuries, would be able to manipulate time and space, and would be able to manipulate single-planet species with ease. It's not that hard to conceptualize, honestly, but the stuff you're spewing is total bonkers nonsense. You're implying the existence of non-mathematical dimensions, or at least, dimensions with totally unscientific qualia. Reality is not a hierarchy, no matter what your particular favorite religious text happens to say about it.
>>
>>19213931
So what about UFO reports from before the Cold War tests? What about UFO reports from elsewhere in the world?

>>19213947
So basically, you don't know anything and you won't believe anything from anyone except the people who you define as being unwilling to tell the truth. No amount of research is valid to you. You can't even commit to what material from which sources is correct, waiting for the illusory meta-source to clarify everything.
I really have to hope you are parodying the idiotic sort that make up the majority of Fortean enthusiasts these days, because the alternative is quite sad.
>>
>>19213970
Yea
>>
>>19213972
>You're implying the existence of non-mathematical dimensions, or at least, dimensions with totally unscientific qualia.

this is where you are wrong
>>
>>19213804
Take your meds.
>>
>>19213973
Good counterarg- have you ever read about earthquake lights? You get them when tectonic plates in the earths crust rub together and can effectively create charges that are thrown into the air. Have you ever struck two pieces of quartz together and watched them glow? It's like that- or when you peel the outer rapping of a band aid off and it glows in the dark, or bite quickly into a wintergreen lifesaver. If strong enough, the strike can cause electromagnetic pulses, which (theoretically) can even knock people out. I mean sure- there are some really interesting cases of past "UFO" signings documented pre-WWII. But I think this theory could at least cover the foo fighter style ufo
>>
>>19213973
Lets examine this discussion

You asked a loaded question only a moron would not know the answer to "Who is the authority...."

The only honest answer is no one you know buddy. If you knew about it youd be building it or working on it.
Then by default no amount of research is valid right? And no one source can be correct?

The only logical conclusion is that there are grains of truth in some of the leaks and you can find them if you look.

You ended with a really irrelevant comment.

Tl;dr: youre a faggot and answered your own question

If youre not shilling i hope you kill yourself soon and if u are shilling youre fucking bad at it.
>>
File: you....jpg (101KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
101KB, 2048x1024px
>>19213849
>this retard
>>
>>19213853
>Go take the jesus freaks with their fallen angel bullshit and go outside and kill yourselves all together at the same time.

This.

Please.
>>
>>19213931
Oh look its the CIA and theyre FRESH VERSION OF SWAMP

Fuck i was wondering why they declassified the tests. This is fucking great lol.

Fuck off cia
>>
>>19214003
RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT PRODUCING "SAUCER SHAPED LIGHTS" THAT WERE OFTEN SIGHTED WELL BEFORE THE TESTS

THATS YOUR NEW SWAMP GAS CIA?
LMAO
>>
>>19214003
" It’s Swamp Gas^TM "
>>
File: Stellar Alignment.jpg (27KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Stellar Alignment.jpg
27KB, 500x446px
>>19213929
I don't think their are good authorities. I think almost every picture and video posted on the internet is a fake, most being really obviously fake.

But there are a few videos that are eerily real and unexplained (like someone in Turkey filming a UFO hovering over the ocean several miles out from the shore, a Brazilian local TV news channel talking about a UFO sighting and showing a spinning wheel of glowing lights in the sky, etc.), as well as particular events that are unexplainable without implying the hyper-advanced technology of hypothetical aliens (like the report on the Belgian military getting a radar lock on one of the objects in the Belgian UFO waves in the 90s, etc.).

When it comes to individuals, things get nuanced because it's difficult to tell if some people are maliciously lying, if they're delusional, if they genuinely saw something but are remembering it incorrectly or misidentifying what they saw in the first place. On one end of the spectrum we have people like Phil Schneider, who was a bit of a loon as it is (suspected schizophrenic), but his credentials check out, his physical wounds and medical history validate his story, and his death was particularly suspicious. But Phil was often one to ramble, or digress, or bloviate about his patriotism and christianity for uncomfortable lengths of time. Then we have someone like Bob Lazar, whose been made a laughing stock and a target of ridicule for decades, despite the criticism having a singular, fundamental flaw; Bobs story has remained unchanged for all this time, despite the barrage of negative responses. He wishes he never said anything at all, because it's ruined his life, and yet he still insists what he saw was real. Then on the opposite end of the spectrum there's Jaques Vallee, whose research and disposition towards UFOs is refreshingly objective & critical without being too close-minded.

Ultimately the only person whose judgement I trust with respect to UFOs, is myself.
>>
>>19214008
Do you actually think that's the fucking CIA? oml the paranoia on this thread damn...
>>
>>19213980
You literally said one dimension is virtually heaven and the fallen angels fell out of it. You're delusional, you're making it up as you go, or you're just taking ancient religious imagery and projecting it through a science fiction lens. Your explanation is boring, silly, and unreasonable.
>>
>>19214010
Jesus christ its this shill again

>jaques vallee
>oh god hes so amazing id suck cooockkk
>Choking sounds*

Thats you and youre a faggot.
No one knows who that is and guess what? No one cares you fucking metaphysical larping cupcake faggot
>>
File: Alligator Eating Lunch.jpg (202KB, 721x448px) Image search: [Google]
Alligator Eating Lunch.jpg
202KB, 721x448px
>>19214019
I'm not a shill, I'm not sucking Vallees dick, I'm not advocating metaphysical aliens. My other posts in this thread are tearing the metaphysical alien cunt guy to shreds. Project harder you angry neckbeard.
>>
>>19214014
Youre a retard or the cia

Everyone knows the cia/nsa mods the fuck out of this board.

Oh you could also be less than 3 months new here. If youd been here earlier you would have seen they shut the site down when critical info or a selfie of an alien was posted

They run this site. They control the flow of information here man.

Can you find a real video or picture of the arizona lights anymore? No you cant. You can only find a video and pics of the flares fired after. The rest were removed by them. You also cant find the 1988 mcphereson found footage tape that was played on the news. U can find the shitty 89 and 97 movies but thats all.

Also removed.
Now is it paranoia or facts?
>>
>>19213993
Sure, we can write off foo fighters that way for convenience. What about the airships of the 1800s which follow the same strange patterns as the UFO flaps of later eras including contact with occupants who claim to be from other planets?

>>19213994
You are doing your damnedest to avoid providing even a single source or explaining your own position on the subject and how you've arrived at it.

>The only logical conclusion is that there are grains of truth in some of the leaks
Why isn't the more logical conclusion that there is no truth in those leaks? Or that they aren't leaks at all compared to the fictions of authors?
>>
>>19214025
Yeah bro youre lying
No one knows or cares about that person except for you and there is just NO FUCK WAY 2 different dudes just randomly come in and suck the same dudes cock at different times in this thread.

Youre gay bro gtfo. we know u suck dicks now.
>>
>>19214033
The pentagon's courtyard looks real nice from this window
>>
>>19214035
Various confirmations of the same detail from seeming independent sources or differing sources.

Pretty simple really.
Patent posted is a realization of my research that helps me visualize my findings.

There are spacecraft patents.
>>
>>19211465
>>19211590
Look up "gravitomagnetism".
>>
>>19214018
you're mistaking me for someone else retard, jack vallee is right, its not angels and shit
>>
File: Dog gets a Parade.jpg (448KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Dog gets a Parade.jpg
448KB, 2048x1362px
>>19214037
>calling me gay
>while talking non-stop about sucking dick

Anyway, go reread my post. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve Vallee, I'm saying that his work on the topic is more objective than most, which it is. He didn't have a personal encounter, he wasn't abducted, he didn't work with top secret government agencies, he didn't invade alien bases, all he did was scientifically analyze the literature that's been collected on the subject and drew his conclusions from that. By definition, that's more objective than the personal anecdotes of Lazar or Schneider. It doesn't mean that Lazar or Schneider are wrong, or that they're lying, and it doesn't mean that Vallee is necessarily right, either.

Please use your brain for more than vulgar insults, it's a powerful piece of meat if you give it a chance to think.
>>
>>19214033
Okay but think about this too- here's another twist on the whole "government cover-up" idea. by deleting evidence and taking away "alien selfies", the gov encourages people to look into those events more- the gov can't be expected to do all that- by sustaining the mystery surrounding a few odd phenomenon, the gov uses believers like you as a civilian watch system. Just look at how we track weather- using civilians to report back information from the ground. The gov gets info from you guys- but in turn, they need to encourage a sense of paranoia to keep you going
>>
>>19214064
Sure it could be a ploy in this vein as well but who cares? Im more inclined to believe the rabbits had something fall into the pen that wasnt supposed to be there than anything else.

I think theres enough general interest without doing fake outs.
>>
>>19214055
Youre gay dude
you suck vallees dick whoever the fuck that is

Dont you have a tulpa to make or something u fucking fruitcake? Kys
>>
>>19211465
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitoelectromagnetism

Inversed waveform of electrmagnetism by setting it to a particular frequency and current in a set direction resulting in electrons imparting force on gravitons producing a "lift like" effect.
>>
File: anne.jpg (48KB, 445x537px) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
48KB, 445x537px
>>19214037
>No one knows or cares about that person except for you
It's both sad and hilarious to realize that someday, Vallee might actually be treated this way.

>>19214044
>Various confirmations of the same detail from seeming independent sources or differing sources
You realize that by that criterion, the metaphysical aspect of high strangeness is confirmed as well, right? By that criterion, UFOs are vessels of Jesus, and Satan, and future humans, etc. There are confirmations of EVERYTHING stacked up in Ufology. That's the entire reason why sources must be scrutinized.

If you think even a single one of those patents means anything, go build a mercury vortex antigravity engine.
>>
>>19214035
A lot of the "airship" hype in the 1800s was chocked up to being yellow journalism. But think- those airships were still pretty new- the late 1700s saw their creation, which obviously would have led to paranoia- people would be looking for ships and most likely they would see what they would want to see. It's classic psychology- cite Anderson & Pichert fallacy of memory based on viewpoint. My question to that would be why weren't people from the 1800s seeing disk objects? The answer: because it just wasn't in peoples minds until sci fi designs for saucers came out later in 40s and 50s comics! But solid ufos- no ones that shimmer or look like lights are definitely harder to argue with. For example, I don't think I could explain the Utsuro-brune incident.
>>
>>19214090
Dog I am NOT reading your faggot posts
No one believes your shit okay?

Is there any way you could kill yourself? I mean im going have ancestors and I dont see why they should have to compete with your pond scum spawn.
>>
>>19214105
>>19214090
Look bro someday soon there wont be enough to around and lets be honest bro....with your attitude do you thiink youre going to survive anyways?

Why dont you just save some resources for the rest of us that have a shot and go ahead and kill yourself?
>>
>>19213961
Germany was never going to win, you high right now?
>>
File: IMG_20110824_213240.jpg (880KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20110824_213240.jpg
880KB, 1936x2592px
>>19214094
If we're going to throw out all of those airship reports as journalistic fancy, there is no reason not to throw out every disc sighting as delusion (including shared delusion) and every radar tracking as misuse or malfunction of the equipment. Once you start throwing out entire categories of reports, there's just no reason to continue investigating. All you're doing is trimming the data set to fit your own line of questioning. The very next step is swamp gas (which is kind of a faulty term since Hynek was probably right about the instance he attributed to swamp gas, and he turned from a skeptic into a "believer").

>>19214105
>I mean im going have ancestors
Deep
>>
>>19214117
And you were there?

Actually Germany stomped the fuck out of everyone. They were winning more than one key battle after d day or had the chance to only to make strange and nonstrategic choices. Thats what they think happened in the battle of the bulge. If you see how Hitler played it the whole war doesnt make sense. Hitler looks like a dumb ass, and people say "oh he wasnt a general or military leader". Well actually he WAS in the military and he planned military operations before he took power and to take power and was rumored to listen to his advisers really well.
>>
>>19214117
Of course they weren't- but they BELIEVED they would because their tech was honestly pretty gud until the Manhattan proj hit them like a bus. They were arrogant and that's what made it impossible for them to win
>>
>>19214145
Okay okay- let's say the disks, saucers, cigars, and airships you're talking about DO actually exist- like, the tech is legit and stuff. What makes them aliens? THAT'S where people get lost. Occam's razor is bullshit, but honestly- there have got to be more simple explanations than little green men.
>>
>>19214275
future humans, end of discussion
>>
>>19214291
Honestly, I could get behind that- so when did/do time machines start being made? Are you a John Titor kind of person, a Montauk proj fan, proj pegasus- pick your poison
>>
>>19214309
nobody knows, we arent meant to know, theres a reason why aliens have been shilled so much by the gov and media, its to distract from what it really is
>>
>>19214275
Little green men IS the simple explanation. Once you get to the point of "UFOs are real" and "they aren't aliens," there are no simple answers left. Especially when you factor in all the other things associated with UFOs such as radiation burns on close encounter victims, poltergeist activity associated with both witnesses as well as flap areas, the sometimes accurate prophecies delivered by contactees, etc. What can cause people to experience human-like aliens landing in an airship in the 1890s, and then in the 1990s cause people to experience grey aliens landing in a disc or triangle? The answer to that question is quite a bit more complex than "little green men come here in advanced craft." Unless you count the possibility of the veracity of animistic shamanism as a simpler explanation.
>>
>you suck faggot dicks.. muh view is only the right view.. fuck vallee, whoever that is...
Casting pearls before swine.
Bet this dude is American too. If I wasn't american, that's exactly how I would think Americans act and sound like.. so disappointing.

Props to the other anons with heads on their shoulders. I think vallee and keel are as close as we can get to an answer until the stupidity shown above is remedied for a massive amount of people.
>>
>>19214364
>I think vallee and keel are as close as we can get to an answer
I'd generally agree, but I think there are some people still carrying forward this avenue of investigation, such as Joshua Cutchin's books focusing on specific aspects of Fortean phenomena (smells associated with various reports and myths, food offered to those taken by faeries and aliens) in more detail. Still, that is basically filling in the gap created by Vallee with Passport to Magonia, which will probably stand as the most important book in Ufology until a true bridge can be built to the spiritualist side of the chasm.
>>
>>19214275
>there have got to be more simple explanations than little green men.

What makes you think that traveling throughout the galaxy isn't actually a "simple" process, and comparable to modern day intercontinental flight, or ocean travel?

Just because we haven't figured that shit out doesn't mean other species can't, or haven't already.
>>
I absolutely love space/aliens and 100% believe in them. But, if when you're looking at a star you're looking into the past (depending on how far away you are), wouldn't aliens see the dinosaur area if looking through a telescope at Earth? How would they know we even exist yet?
>>
>>19214400
>How would they know we even exist yet?

By traveling to our star system and exploring the planets in a search for life.
>>
>>19214387
That work is just details. I don't really think that finding out 50 sightings involved "them" asking for cornbreas. I mean it would be fascinating to be able to plot all that info out but it's not really going to get us any closer to an answer of what "they" are.

I guess that's what's truly the saddest part of this whole discussion. After vallee is gone, who is the next investigator to pick up the baton and continue what he and others like him have done? Seems like everyone else is about the money and I really don't trust anyone in the field today.

Maybe the shamanism angle is the next best bet to explore.

>tfw hoping vallee comes out with his final book that solves all and puts everything in a nice box with a neatly tied bow on top.
>>
File: ohio crop circle.jpg (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
ohio crop circle.jpg
11KB, 268x188px
>>19214433
My hopes for a new magnum opus from Vallee died with the fact that his latest presentation was on laboratory analysis of collected UFO material samples. It's important stuff, but it doesn't seem like an indication that he has just about wrapped everything up. As far as juniors to pick up his flag, Jeremy Corbell has caught my interest, though he is more of a journalist seeking out researchers of merit rather than being one himself.

I think the detail work is the most important aspect at the moment. The way forward as I envision it is that we have to come to a point of being able to understand the "laboratory conditions" necessary for the reproduction of a single aspect of the phenomenon. It seems that our based avenue for achieving that is to unravel the conditions which surround Fortean occurrences in the wild. At some point, that whole process might become "how do we trigger a shamanistic journey?" and thus the details of how such a thing works are mighty important.

For instance, why is there a convergence of anomalous phenomena relating to berries? Folkloric tradition brings us accounts of faerie abductions, which oddly mirror the research done by David Paulides into missing persons as well as certain aspects of Ufology, and there is cross-pollination with bigfoot reports at berry patches and orchards which themselves trace back to folklore about sasquatches. I mean, should we be having researchers camp out in berry patches near ancient mounds over aquifers with adjacent power lines (cross-reference with location data associated with the formation of cropcircles)? Who knows, but ideas like that require filling in the detail work from every angle.

Also, I've spoken to some of the men who investigated this crop circle. Don't neglect to go to meetings of local organizations, they might be run by the guys that actually do ground level research instead of writing book after book on exopolitics or disclosure.
>>
>>19213733
aliens are plausible
>>
>>19213733
Spirituality+aliens
One infinite creator. Unity.
>>
File: IMG_2358.gif (233KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.gif
233KB, 1000x1200px
Otis Carr UFO design, supposedly. (I think he had some sort of relation with tesla too but I don't remember... apprentice or something).
>>
File: IMG_2356.jpg (49KB, 461x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2356.jpg
49KB, 461x321px
Tesla design (supposedly).
>>
>>19215338
>>19215343
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=8#6
>8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?
>Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.
>>
>>19215347
>The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere.
>>
>>19214010
Isn't the Turkey video just the top of a cruise ship out in the distance? The bottom isn't visible because of reflection or the horizon, I can't remember.

Anyway, I saw a video of a UFO out over the ocean and when compared to the upper deck/bridge of a certain cruise ship- it was identical. Dunno if it's the same video, but if so, check out the debunk (I wanted to believe it too, but the re-creation is identical).
>>
>>19212037
sauce on this?
>>
>>19214309
The first time machine was never invented. Think about it.

So every time some phycisist goes on a quest to prove, to their self, that inventing time travel is impossible, they confirm their expectations. Because time by definition is not some thing which can be invented.

You will never discover the first time traveler, because even if you thought you did, by virtue of discovering them that puts you ahead in the series of causal events.
>>
>>19211465
They don't use raw propulsion anon.
The universe moves around them not the UFOs themselves
>>
File: IMG_8999.gif (731KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8999.gif
731KB, 1280x693px
UFO Discussion General /UDG/ should be a thing. Why not!?
This was a decent thread.
>>
>>19215527
Because enough discussion like this, and some body might actually build a thing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpgxry542Md

And in typical, careless human tradition, acquire escape velocity with no galactic scheduled flight plan or method of retrieval in mind.
>>
File: emdrive.jpg (52KB, 699x449px) Image search: [Google]
emdrive.jpg
52KB, 699x449px
I have one final laser experiment to do. If I can get that done it will be cool in its own right... Anyways, I am going to build a new type of resonant cavity thruster this summer. I don't know how well it will work but I am hoping that it will be a significant improvement upon the emdrive... I will let you all know how it goes...
>>
>>19212566
>you've got a long way to go as well
Instead of LARPing as some wise guy who knows more than any of us here try to explain yourself you mysterious cunt.
>>
>>19214113
Ancestors are the people you came from, genius.
>>
>>19215347
Sounds some what right but written in the most weboo way.
>>
>>19213699

What the fuck is up with people and this metaphysical faggotry?

DUDE GO BACK TO YOUR TULPA THREAD
>>
>>19213855
This doesn't track. Years of experience in dreaming, and this does not follow. I am generally either shoving into or out of dreams, and the process is far more exotic than mere manipulation of memory. Leaving a dream is MOTION. It is a PROCESS with a DESTINATION. Staying in a dream is MOTION DENIED. I can do this only for a little while, and sometimes with the apparent result of punishment from dream denizens that tire all too quickly of their ordinary roles.

>>19215605
It would be for the best if some human did the careless human tradition thing. It's worthy.

>>19216878
Best of fortune! I wish I could join you in that endeavor!
>>
>>19211465
Electromagnetic fields generated by rotating certain elements such as mercury (though with certain modifications the general public is unaware of to keep the elements used from transmuting) at very high speeds.

Mark Mccandlish gives a pretty goid rundown on the concept:
http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-zero-point-energy-and-advanced-propulsion-technology.html

>inb4 Corey Goode's a fraud
>>
>>19217513
>Wilcock and Goode
Wew lad, don't post that kind of trash
>>
>>19217528
This isn't ATS... yet
>>
>>19217509
Every motion is a deletion of memory. Each moment is an eternity, and it only ends when you regard it as a memory rather than a perception; a process of change fueled by a deletion of that which you don't realize you aren't regarding as memory in that moment.

>It would be for the best if some human did the careless human tradition thing. It's worthy.
Nope.

Access denied.
>>
>>19217513
yeah maybe a really high level or large craft incorporates a technology using a superfluid or conductive super fluid but is not necessary at all.

in a basic ET/CIA craft all u need is to cancel the gravitational field and reverse it. It makes so much sense when you simplify it and understand electrons and their special traits
>>
>>19216878
Im doing something similar but i know mine will work

Leave your email
>>
>>19217551
I have stared at clocks for literally hours. I was checking to see if what you describe was true.
That's a memory from when I was five. It wasn't true then. It wasn't true when I wanted the time to pass faster, and it wasn't true when I wanted the time to pass slower. It wasn't true when the clock was of the kind where the hands went around the clock, and it wasn't true when the digital face determined the passage of time. It wasn't even true if I broke the clock.

Why are you preying on people's suspicions of their own memories to feed them a false spirituality? Do you enjoy taunting those you imagine lesser in mind than yourself? Your pride makes you inferior.

Access denied? It isn't going to be your choice.
>>
>>19217553
Western science's dogmatic adherence to the current model of Physics is its biggest impediment. Once you start looking at alternatives such as Electric Universe a lot more possibilities open up.
>>
>>19217559
interesting... is it a resonance cavity thruster? what can you say about it?
>>
File: 1498425417005s.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1498425417005s.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>19217559
[email protected]

spam my shit up senpai
>>
>>19217788
Umm just kidding alien bro. I would never ACTUALLY do such a thing.
>>
>>19215403
That's entirely possible. I'll have to do some follow-up research. Thanks for the information! I don't like getting suckered by debunked vids....for that matter, no one should ever trust SecureTeam...all their videos are fake. All of them.
>>
>>19217600
>Electric Universe
Some of this actually sounds reasonable.

Where did you learn about this? Also what else do you know about?
>>
>>19218511
shit bruh... i thought we were gonna collaborate!
>>
>>19218944
pls no nsa man
>>
File: 1497984447887.jpg (126KB, 1020x880px) Image search: [Google]
1497984447887.jpg
126KB, 1020x880px
>>19218960
not nsa.... i applied a few times though... i thought about transfering over to quantum information/computing... they always rejected my application...
>>
>>19218619
Not OP, but one other term that may lead you to interesting stuff about the EU is "plasma cosmology". I feel like PC is somewhat more closely tied with the more scientific original works like the IEEE research (somewhat), while the EU seems a little less scientific in some aspects (although they are basically the same thing). What impressed me about them was how their predictions about comets seemed better than those of mainstream scientists, so that might be a good place to start if you're interested.
Interesting site: http://www.plasmacosmology.net
>>
You have big round doughnut

very smooth inside

put magnetic liquid in doughnut

spin it with magnets
>>
>>19212050
>>19220557
>doughnut

New meme?
>>
Fallen Angels
>>
>>19211590
>Tech good enough to travel at relativistic speeds
>Still using fusion
I'd wager that the best way to power a small craft given access to any technology would be to make antimatter on the mothership and then use that as fuel in a matter reactor on the smaller crafts. A fusion reactor would give a lot of power, but it probably wouldn't be enough to perform some of the feats UFO's are supposedly capable of.
>>
>>19221386
>best way to power a small craft given access to any technology would be to make antimatter on the mothership

I'd agree with that. The conversion rate is supposed to be 100%, compared with fusion / fission which.....isn't 100%.
>>
>>19221455
The mass-energy conversion rate is 100%, but I think more importantly you can get a much higher rate of energy flow out of a matter reactor. Fusion is limited by how much pressure and heat you can generate, whereas a matter-antimatter reactor is only limited by how much matter you can dump in. Energy density is an important feature, but I think power output is more important.
>>
>>19211465
ufos work by diverting attention away from the 1-2 trillion dollars embezzled by the world military complex every year, money which is being used to build extensive deep underground installations for when another impact event occurs and billions of people will be wiped out in the ensuing cataclysm. they are holographic projections in the sky by a plane flying far above them. they do move at light speed because they are light, it's all a big illusion to trick you into looking up, when you should be looking down.

a little bit of history, when nasa landed it's astronauts on the moon they found regular traces of earthborne microbial life in core samples. the moon is a sterile environment which has evidence of every major earth impactor. the impacts launch debris from our planet out into space for hundreds of thousands of miles and some of it ends up on the moon's surface, where it sits and builds up in layers.

around this time the us government begins shelving the space program and starts frantically building underground bunkers and silos. they had to go to have men collect the core samples and return with the critical timing data. the ussr was told, and also began it's own preparations. the cover story used was continuation of government facilities for a nuclear war scenario. the real reason was preparation for the impacts of the next century (this one).

over the coming decades you will see a push for autonomous and permanent flying/aquatic vehicles, like a solar floating blimp and solar boats. the cover story for this will be global transportation (big boats with containers pollute the environment so we need a better solution), the real reason for funding these programs is to have another option.

a small black hole enters our inner solar system orbiting our sun above the ecliptic. earth's gravity captures it's orbiting debris and for a few weeks several impact events occur as these rocky objects decay in orbit and collide randomly with the surface.
>>
>>19221516
>Energy density is an important feature, but I think power output is more important.

That's reasonable.

I'd imagine the lack of waste is another added benefit. Too bad we can't figure out how to manipulate the electrical charges of matter so as to be able to create our own clean energy using the matter / anti-matter energy creating combo.

I think we'll die of some catastrophic event before we ever figure that shit out.
>>19221790
>ufos work by diverting attention away

Stopped reading there....because the rest would obviously be some retarded bullshit spewed by yet another fucking moron.
>>
>>19221866
you are the fucking moron.
>>
>>19221790
>ufos work by diverting attention away from the 1-2 trillion dollars embezzled by the world military complex every year
So what about reports from before the establishment of the military industrial complex? What about instances where both civilian and military radar as well as weapon targeting systems have picked up UFOs, confirming that some of them are indeed objects and giving us measurements of their speed (which eliminates the possibility of radar having detected the "projector plane")? What about close encounters in which witnesses sustain injury from radiation? What about close encounters in which people interact with occupants of a UFO? What about the reports of military aircraft which have collided with UFOs?

DUMBs are serious business, but the UFO issue predates the military industrial complex by thousands of years and produces reports which far outstrip the capability of being faked. Granted, there is a subset of reports which would indicate the deep state has gained access to at least some measure of the power behind UFOs (military craft, energy weapons, phasing technology, MILABs).
>>
>>19212297
>>19212304
>Fidget spinners power UFOs
>Aliens create autism to harvest fidget spinner energy

Fuggg
>>
>>19212493
But aren't UFOs and Aliens just the current conceptual framework we hang the phenomena we observe. I doubt the current explanation is more accurate than chariots of fire. We project our current level of tech onto something which is probably beyond that
>>
>>19222643
The tricky part is that the changes in appearance might originate at the phenomenal level rather than with the framing of the observer. Essentially, thousands of years ago people saw chariot-shaped things floating around, in the 1800s people saw airships of a sort which were yet to be invented, and in the modern Ufological era there can be observed a shift from "rivets and portholes" to seamless, windowless craft. This would seem to indicate not that the description relies on the conceptual framework of the era, but that the phenomenon itself changes in appearance based on that conceptual framework's relation of "high technology."

It seems to be a bit more complex than just "they called them chariots of fire and we call them UFOs."
>>
File: Bethune.gif (8KB, 445x583px) Image search: [Google]
Bethune.gif
8KB, 445x583px
>>19222643
>just the current conceptual framework we hang the phenomena we observe.

Nope.

These things have flown formation with our aircraft giving our pilots an up close and personal view of the craft.
>>
>>19211465

I've witnessed one, the only way I can describe it is that it moved like everything around it wasn't there. No resistance from physics or anything, what really got me though is when it flew away at an incredible speed it didn't break the sound barrier.
>>
File: yesthatisapatentforaufo.png (354KB, 2973x1827px) Image search: [Google]
yesthatisapatentforaufo.png
354KB, 2973x1827px
>>19211465
The technology has existed for years. It relies on Mercury, and Thorium. Follow the money. Pic related should start you off.
>>
>>19223343
>The technology has existed for years.

Bullshit.

We wouldn't be wasting fucking dollars on ramjet research and F-35 bullshit birds if we had this tech.
>>
>>19222324
>reports from before

they are faked. i've looked into it for 25 years, you can look into it too, but you won't find anything concrete because there is nothing there. just a bunch of spooks doing the mission they were given. it's called destabilisation, where you provide both factual and counter-factuals so that any observer becomes confused and unable to tell truth from fiction.

in this case it's all fiction, it should be obvious to you if you read 20-30 alleged UFO books. by the time you hit double digits you will see a lot of repetition without justification, which either means ITS ALL TRUE, or that there is a root source (in this case european paganism, standing stones and faerie lore) which all of these stories are based on without any accreditation. the task was to create a pseudo-religion with a veneer of unfalsifiability so that naturally curious people would be too distracted to notice the massive construction projects beneath them. it's not shocking that many people would climb on board and propagate the lie further, enhancing it, that is just human nature and an attempt to squeeze money out of this particular set of beliefs.

all of the 'end of the world' predictions up to now have been manufactured propaganda in an attempt to both test the waters and lull people into a placid dismissal of any new predictions. it's the boy who cried wolf. the elite scientific establishment is completely co-opted by big money, there are less than 5,000 scientists worldwide who would have access and foreknowledge of an event of this scale, you need space based observations and advanced detection techniques (imaging black holes is a non-trivial problem) and the biggest one, you would need to know roughly where to look.

i will be proven right in less than 15 years, expect the charade to keep going on until then, they may even stage an alien contact event to distract people further.
>>
>>19224164
>everything that doesn't fit my chosen narrative is fiction
Good luck with that
>>
>>19224181
>i believe anything because im stupid

/thread
>>
>>19224221
There's far more documentation for UFOs than for DUMBs, so you don't really have a high ground to be calling anyone stupid. Why is it that your narrative isn't the one which is faked in order to distract people?
>>
>>19211465
I've saw one before, I can't tell you how tf they work but I'll tell you how it appeared and moved. I was riding in the rear driver side with my gma at night going to my parents' house. We were going up the drive through a field up her drive when a red light suddenly flashed on beside us, just off the road. It split into 5/6 other lights that mirrored the head and tail lights on her Jimmy. During this time my bro and I began freaking out and my gma had came to a stop. My gma said it was just the dash lights reflecting and she began to inch her car forward. The lights lagged behind for a moment then inched forward back beside her. She then backed up which it lagged before backing up. After that and she was sure that shit wasn't right she peeled out down the drive. The lights instead of following just drifted up lazily to the sky, which seemed slow enough for the eye follow but the height it seemed to climb was nuts. In 3-4 seconds it climbed so high it vanished out of sight. This happened around 2002-2004 near Springfield, MO. Seriously has kept me spooked for years.
>>
>>19213733
I was a devout Christian until my late teens but never once did I ever feel the presence of God or receive an answered prayer and tithing seemed to drive my family into a worse spot in life. I've however have firsthand witnessed a UFO, so yeah man I believe in this retarded bullshit.
>>
>>
>>19224637
that brings up a thought.
Gravitons aren't proven yet (may be proven with the large collider in the future) som maybe they use some kind of anti-graviton? like a positron and an electron or something?
>>
>>19224292
That's cute, lole. The ship was communicating with the car's light sigals. :^)
>>
>>19212050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
>>
>>19211615
Pure disinfo. Likely a shill or deluded dunderpate who is an unwitting useful idiot in the fascist control plan.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.