[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen elizabeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nice lady.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
nice lady.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
apparently the queen was found guilty of kidnapping children in a school for aboriginal kids, i have been looking all over for proof of this claim, but have only come across lousy "muh reptillian illuminati" type sources, can someone prove to me, beyond reasonable doubt, that this actually happened ?
>>
When your only coming across illuminati reptilian talk when researching something, it should be a pretty good indicator of the validity of the topic.
>>
>>19210908
some guy bet me 100 dollars to prove to him it happened, so i wanna prove it. I do believe the royals are sick as fuck, and i know there is a history of blood tranfusions amongst royals, so it wouldn't surprise me THAT much if it is true
>>
>>19210901
>apparently the queen was found guilty of kidnapping children in a school for aboriginal kids
This is a 'we wuz kangz' tier boong meme. Mythologised version of the 'stolen generation', Australian government took a shitload of aboriginal children into adoptive and foster care because abos are shit parents who beat their kids to within an inch of their lives, get them hooked on drink and fumes from the age of 4 and rape them gratuitously. Instead of accepting that their culture was (in many cases still is) incompatible with a civilised society they bitch and moan and demand reparations.
>>
Dont know about aboriginal children but she made ten children disappear from a school in Canada.
>>
File: Al-KHAN PYRAMID.png (7KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Al-KHAN PYRAMID.png
7KB, 220x165px
>>19210901
I read about kids in Canada going missing but it was on some site hosted by one man calling himself the Juage of some kinda "Universal Court" run from his basement or whatever, so I diregarded it as complete tinfoil. His one-man Court is apparently gonna charge the Queen and the Chooky Embra with kidnapping - rrright, good luck with that one?
>>
the Queen is a lovely lady and a decent monarch, an abbo kid i 100 times better off even raped by britons(which didnt happen, WHO would rape an abbo??) than with their mothers who killed the first born and practiced cannibalism.
>>
>>19212810
Pic related? I almost got a job through Alcan before. What do they have to do with this, besides some allusions to illuminati in the logo?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
So basically you're expecting a mainstream news website to talk about the Queen abducting children and having no consequence for doing so.
>>
>>19212823

Man, that sweet, sweet karma coming your way.
>>
>>19214693
I think the difference is when Liz says, "Rape that specific kid," versus it being done in her name, e.g., in one if Her Majesty's schools, prisons, etc. yes, by law, it is "done" by her, but I fact it's done in her name by her representative, in this case the head master, warden etc. it doesn't seem proper to blame her for the crime, but she, or more precisely the person who hired the individual who did the abusing, should be accountable.
>>
>>19214696
no such thing, faggot
>>
>>19210919
You're a sad, delusional fucking retard. Post your proofs or fuck off.
Also who would kidnap an aboriginal kid? They are fucking butt ugly.
>>
>>19210901
>can someone prove to me, beyond reasonable doubt, that this actually happened ?

Look, kid. You will never find legit credibility here. We've been looking for proof of /x/ claims for years. Never going to happen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.