[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How gross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5817.png (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5817.png
225KB, 1280x720px
I am in a unique scenario with my life that would take a while explain. But basically i am important and canadians are not

I have a retarded desperate loser creep diseassed tard soul canadian destroying the desirability of the entire universe by shitting itself a part of my existence in hopes of being meaningful to history in sone way

Its so gross having like wart covered shit saturated retard smearing its diseased worthless existence a part of life

For example: today its been calling and hanging up ever several minutes

It cslled then waited 13 minutes, 5,5,14,5
Which corresponds to the letters

Meene
Meany

What kind of nut job does something like that
>>
>>19209512
>What kind of nut job does something like that
Same kind of a nut job that would time when calls came in and expect a coded message to be there.

I suggest a call blocking app.
>>
File: kek leaf.jpg (31KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
kek leaf.jpg
31KB, 390x470px
>>19209512
Hey I'm canadian please don't talk of us this way
>>
>>19209544
You are such a gross people. You and your government destroy the lives and desirability of sll the planet and continually disrespect everyone yet think others should respect you and be polite back to you... you are a severely retarded creep civilization of morons who have no understanding of right and wrong at all. Like done kind of messed up mentally retarded creature that somehow believes it should get to destroy others lives in its quest to enjoy life and that that should be considered normal because its the only feeble way of existence your mind could come up with

I swear to god something defected in the minds of humanity that made them not understand life can be enjoy just be perceiving and contemplating then learning from that or using your imagination.

You brutally disrepect BETTER peaceful life like some kind of wart covered shit saturated retard creature whose mibd actually can't perceive and think. Thats the only explanation i can come up with. That your brains actually dont have the ability to contemplate anything

You almost made me puke when you tried to ask nicely to be respected while being rude
>>
>>19209544
You're like a massive wart covered with a chunk of shit and a drip of whip cream
>>
>>19209638
>>19209610
>>19209512
>>
Wat the fuck am I reading?
>>
there's this dude who occasionally posts on here who seems to suffer from a form of insanity. and he has this obsession with... well... it has to do with Canada. and sometimes it has to do with him getting molested and things. but Canada is definitely involved.

It's really good to see he's still around.
>>
>>19209672
Thank you. For a moment I thought I was losing it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.