[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8699302_f520.jpg (98KB, 520x758px)
8699302_f520.jpg
98KB, 520x758px
>When was the last time you saw a shadow person?
>How close were they?
>How defined were they?
>Did they move? How fast?

I personally haven't seen shadow people for a while, which is nice since they were getting bolder for a bit while I was still at my old school. Bolder as in I saw them with people around several times, present in brighter areas/indoors, they were getting real fucking close, etc.
The most aggravating shit is honestly that nobody believes me when I tell them about shadow people. I've learned to just not tell anyone when I see them since they just think I'm crazy. I honestly hope they fuck off for good at least for a while, I was starting to have to think about what I should do if they were close enough to touch.
>>
>>19209331
I haven't seen shadow people since I stopped doing speed. I don't know why.
>>
>>19209409
are you autistic? it was hallucinations from speed you mindgraine of a human
>>
>>19209422
You think? Oh. I thought they where real shadow people. Silly me.
>>
Do Shadow People have an antithesis, Light or Glowing People? Because whenever I stay up for long periods of time I always see glowing things when I expect to see shadow people.
>>
This is going to sound weird, but the last thing I saw that was similar to a shadow person was about 4 months ago. Only, it wasn't black. It had a pattern similar to the colored swirls on Wiseman from Sailor Moon. It was crouching beside my bed staring at me, perched on top of a container that I keep arts and crafts things in. Kind of in a Spiderman crouch pose. I have only seen shadow people twice before that, and that was years ago. I will mention though, I have bipolar disorder and don't take my meds and I hallucinate sometimes but it's never anything that elaborate. Also other people have seen ghosts and shadow people in my apartment, probably 7 sightings in the last year.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.