[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ego Death`

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
I've heard this can happen if you consume DMT or mushrooms.Does /x/ have any experience with it?
>>
You're stuck until you adopt a mindset that the world approves

Happened once when I was young
>>
>>19209281
?
>>
>>19209267

I'm not telling you how to live your life
but

Ego death just means you come to
accept you're insignificant but when
part of a group you can transform like
Voltron into a super being. The oneness.
The it. The all. The collective.

Just be nice and offer to help as often
as you can cause you can not cause
you want good anon credits.

If you going through a phase where you
are not sure what you believe in then
try cultural tourism out. Go to a church/temple/mosque etc,
Try the gym out, do yoga, Take a class, go check nature out, go to museums, go on a vacation somewhere you've never been, and so on but really pay attention
and observe aspects you've never noticed. If you do this you'll see how
the worlds trippy as hell on its own.
>>
Three times, once on salvia twice in lsd. Three different experiences jif you want the stories
>>
>>19209267
>Egg Death
fatass wanted my master emereld......he got my hot lead instead........i hang out with shadow not soni c.......
>>
>>19209267
It can happen without mind altering drugs as well. Weak ass limp wristed faggot
>>
>>19209267
>I've heard this can happen if you consume DMT or mushrooms.Does /x/ have any experience with it?

Sure, it happens with DMT, but when you come back to this reality, its not as though your ego doesn't exist anymore, you're just aware of it.

There are pros and cons to knowing this stuff, it can be a good or bad thing to "know" depending on the person. Its a deep subject, and its not something you should go and do because you hear or read other people have done it.

Its a fucking terrifying experience, even the good ones. Because you have to come back here, you can't express what you saw, and you realize that there is no point anyway, because you're just talking with other people who are aspects of the "IT"..

What do you want?
>>
>>19209267
Watch psyched substances video on ego death
>>
>>19209525
Don't know how.
>>19209444
I'm considering the tourism thing when I have a bit more money.
>>19209528
Get over my mortality, mostly. I'm not very religious or superstitious.
>>
>>19209790
>Get over my mortality, mostly. I'm not very religious or superstitious.

Your problem stems from the ego lol, ironic. You ego cannot overcome mortality, your body and your ego die at death, your awareness doesn't
>>
>>19209525
/x/ is shitty because all the 12 year old hard asses congregate here and post these "lmao do I fit in yet fag" posts.
>>
>>19209267
You are just shutting off the more evolved part of your brain and becoming like a dumb animal
>>
One time I did a bunch of mushrooms to the point where I lost my vision and I forgot who I was, what I was, etc. completely lost my sense of self and all grounding in reality. Is that what you're talking about OP?
>>
>>19209267
a high enough dose of just about any psychedelic can cause that
>>
>>19209267
I just experienced this last Saturday. The most terrifying and awesome experience I can remember. Took an epic dose of mushrooms, almost died. It was like an ordeal poison. Amazing. Still adjusting. Trip lasted almost 12 hours. Felt like eternity. Not something I suggest to the layman.

Maybe you should try some yoga or hemisync first.
>>
>>19209267
Yes.
You trip so hard it happens like a battle with white vs black..
My outcome was black rider lost, I've been broken since.
It happens if you don't have the proper set up or a spirit rider with you, you're fucked. Have fun
>>
>>19209525
Not everyone has the mental fortitude unless you've been broken and awoken.
>>
>>19209528
I balled for 2 hours when I was coming down, people around thought I lost it.

Very accurate description. I don't know how else to call it, but as long as you go into a situation like that unknowingly you're alright. I went balls deep unknowingly.
>>
In fact reading all this shit and looking up ego death I know know what that trip I had was. Will be research more
>>
>>19209267
I legit thought I died when I did DMT. It's like you have no ties to the life you were living and everything seems surreal now.
>>
Large doses of various psychedelics can induce ego death. It means that you forget your past, memories, and even your most base identity of self. I've had it happen with a large accidental dose of lsd many years ago. I didnt even have a language to think in, like I was an unborn baby in the womb right before birth. I was terrified of it, but maybe I wasn't ready for it. I'm still not I guess. Maybe you are, good luck anon.
>>
>>19209267
Chris?
>>
>>19212100
Afraid not.
>>
>>19209267
>Does anyone have experience with it?
yea. it sucks.
puts a different perspective on things
>>
>>19213352
Elaborate
>>
>>19209267
What is ego death?

2nd thread ive seen on it
>>
>>19214632
there are literally multiple explanations of it in this thread
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.