[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (39KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
39KB, 485x303px
There exists a lot of evidence on this subject. Books, documentaries, phycologists to name a few. Of course, there also exists a lot of unswered questions like why some people get to reincarnate and some others not? But what if someone could give you the ability to reincarnate but instead of remembering just bits of your past life, you could remember everything? Who you where, memories, experiences, personality, everything. Your soul would live forever, the only downside would be to stay in the world of the living for eternity, would you accept?
>>
Rebirth is suffering. You want to eternally suffer? I could put something in your pooper that would scar for eternity. I mean, if you're interested.
>>
>>19208870
No. I've thought about the idea of an afterlife and would much rather my soul live forever if I forget everything after each lifetime.
>>
>>19208870
>why some people get to reincarnate and some others not?
That doesn't make sense, who gave you the idea that some people wouldn't be reincarnated? Outside of people who have been released from the wheel of karma.
>>
>>19208870
Reincarnation doesn't work the way you think it does, time and space doesn't work the way you think it does.

Stop asking people questions and remember what you're doing.
>>
File: Peter harvey p.80 rebirth.png (154KB, 679x402px) Image search: [Google]
Peter harvey p.80 rebirth.png
154KB, 679x402px
>>19208870
>>
File: gotama denies spirit.png (826KB, 542x848px) Image search: [Google]
gotama denies spirit.png
826KB, 542x848px
>>19209370
Gotama being Siddhartha Gautama, the historical Buddha.
>>
>>19208870
Everyone reincarnates until they've developed to a point where they are released from the cycle and become one with the universal consciousness or whatever you wanna call it.
>>
Not in the way most people view reincarnation. When I die I'm not going to wake up in a different animals body, but we all share the same soul.

My energy will "reincarnatr" into dirt and worm food where it will rrcycle throughout the universe. "We" are simply temporary illusions created by something that is nothing but potential.

And that's fine with me, I'm pretty sure that if living forever didn't suck, we wouldn't have to die.
>>
I know reincarnation is real because this is my (at least) second life. I was a huge asshole hundreds of years ago, but frankly, it was better because I was rich and fucked tons of tons women.

Now, all I do is PAY for my sins. I want to die and go back to Heaven. Reincarnation is real by God. I was tricked into coming back and I'm pissed off.
>>
>>19209888
We do all share the same type of soul, yes, but you can choose to become an animal if you desire, but it's so limiting.

As much pain as I am in, I am so much better off knowing that reincarnation is real and not in dispute with Jesus Christ if one reads the Bible well.
>>
>>19209927
How does one find clues to their past life? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19209843
The cycle never ends and I know this because God Himself told me. We are NEVER good enough, which is why we need a Jesus Christ.

Only Christ can end the destructive cycle.
>>
>>19209951
If you are a good "psychic" and experience deja vu, then those are the big hints.

You are not knowing, you are remembering. The universe never ends like a rotating wheel.
>>
>>19209935
>I am so much better off knowing that reincarnation is real and not in dispute with Jesus Christ if one reads the Bible well.
Hebrews 9:27. Resurrection after judgement day does not equal reincarnation.
>>
>>19209951
As a very important addendum, for whatever reason, God and his helpers..and even his enemies allow for the remembering, as I call it, but the evil ones do it for manipulation, which is the only reason I was allowed to come back in 1977.

I have never been a child in this body, so frustration is part of my DNA.
>>
>>19209958
Who is this Chris guy? Sounds suspicious to me.
>>
>>19209968
Matthew 11:14-read it, then tell me how wrong I am.
>>
>>19209968
The Bible was edited by the evil Catholic Church, ergo, I do not only cling to the very words of Jesus Christ as validation, I show that His Church has been corrupted. Afterall, though Jesus confirms reincarnation without reservation, the Church calls Christ a liar.
>>
>>19208870
Not even a belief at this point. It's just a matter of fact. You can experience so many things that will just convince you that this is the way things are. Go out of the circle of mainstream western indoctrination once in a while and you will find ways of seeing this stuff for yourself.

>why some people get to reincarnate and some others not?
For the sake of variety of experience. If you think of desire as the driving force for reincarnation, there are simply many kinds of desires, infinite in fact. So there must be experiences which accommodate those desires. Why for instance is one born rich and another poor? Why be born human or insect? Why souls stay disembodied longer than others? Everyone reincarnates at some point, as long as the soul is intact, because the soul is held together by desire. Until that soul exhausts it all, it keeps going on and on in different ways.

>ability to reincarnate but instead of remembering just bits of your past life, you could remember everything
You can. You can develop those abilities. People do and have. But it's more fun, more varied if you don't remember them. You have to shake the etch-a-sketch clean if you want to draw a new picture.

>Your soul would live forever
It already does, in a way. But what you mean by your soul is the individual you currently identify as. If you could truly remember your past lives, how would your self-identity be affected by that? Who is the you that you are attempting to prolong and keep from dying? It's an attachment to one iteration of a life. It's like being attached to one blade of grass out of the many. The blade of grass may have already wilted and is lost in the field, yet you're clinging to it trying to halt the entire movement of nature for just one blade of grass. It's all one movement anyway. That's the beauty and purpose of it.

>downside would be to stay in the world of the living for eternity, would you accept?
It would get terribly boring, don't you think so?
>>
The biggest joke of all is that God and his servants want reincarnation to be mocked and buried, though it be true. I was warned! I was told not to discuss is to anyone because I would be viewed as insane, well, I no longer care since I'm relatively not long for this world and most of all, the world deserves to know the truth.
>>
I just refuse to believe once I die, that will be my end. I don't want to forget who I am so I hope somehow I can be reborn in a new body but keep personality, memories and everything
>>
>>19208870
Yes OP, reincarnation is something I believe in. Also in Karma, but not in the way so many people think where you can attribute every bad thing that happens to you to something bad you did in a past life, but more like Residual Will, and the like. Trying to burn up all my Karma in this lifetime, to be honest.
>>
File: 1498423449308.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498423449308.gif
1MB, 152x150px
I used to hate you for making these threads. But now I feel sorry for you. It must be stressful to obsessed with vampires. My condolences.
>>
>>19211060
Found this on speakingtree website:

.All that has a beginning, has an end as before it came into existence, it did not exist, hence it cannot be eternal. Likewise all that has an end, has a beginning.Conversely all that is, cannot cease to exist and all that is not, cannot come to exist. As nothing can be created nor destroyed, only transformed.

Thus all that is, exists eternally and all forms within the existence, transform from one to another, the prior is the beginning and the later, is the end of the form in transition.Hence each form are independent as well as interdependent, are completely in harmony with each other and part of the uniform whole.

However, since all forms in transition have a beginning, then an eternal origin must exist from which the transition began. Such an origin has to be pure, self existing, changeless, complete and in equilibrium with itself, which is the prerequisite of original status.

Now again however if a changeless stable origin exists first then how come the cosmos in transition come to exist without the change at source. Well the only solution is that the cosmos is virtual, hence the origin does not actually change but appear so.

Thus the stable source and the versatile virtual outcome miraculously coexist and since the origin is eternal, the creations also seem so, as the transition in forms actually occur due to the association and disassociation of elementary existence only. But since all forms always have a beginning, the association and disassociation process also must have a source that generates the motion, the point from where the integration and disintegration starts or ends.
>>
I don't get reincarnation really.

What was the first living organism? A single cell?
What is the "soul"?
Did thoose first cell had a soul?
When multicellular organisms began, is this were "soul" began?

And so with evolution and the diversity there were more and more soul ?

So now there is more and more human, and more and more diversity. So there is more souls than ever?

Am I at my first soul experience? Are you?

And do we even have a soul, or is this just some bullshit created to flatter our ego and feel close to a god that would explain our existence in this world of complete chaos?

Stop the bullshit, we will all die and go into nothingness, there is nothing to fear about that.
>>
>>19212066
>Stop the bullshit, we will all die and go into nothingness, there is nothing to fear about that.
Don't know, there is a tons of evidence and stories about this subject. My mom was about to die once and she told me she saw her body on the day as she was levitating. You simply don't cease to exist when you die. There is something else. I don't care about dying but to complete dissappear is annoying to me. I love life and I refuse to dissappear
>>
>>19212066
>Stop the bullshit, we will all die and go into nothingness, there is nothing to fear about that.
*tips fedora*
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.