[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can be done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG.png (202KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.png
202KB, 1366x768px
The text is in the image. What do you think?

If you have questions or want sources just ask.
>>
>>19208842
Are you so retarded that you couldn't take the screencap after the sound icon disappeared?
>>
File: IMG.png (190KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.png
190KB, 1366x768px
Ha, there is a volume adjustment in that pic. Here is a better one:
>>
>>19208842
sources for this generic conjecture please
>>
>>19208842

Disengage, return to a nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle taking only what is necessary from the environment to survive. Trying to fight it only puts you under its control in a more subtle manner, refuse the system instead. That is what I myself have been preparing for over a long period now. You can't *save* people, those who cling to the corruption will simply subvert and/or neutralize you and those who are aware always come to the same conclusion -- Disengage.
>>
>>19208925
Nature of light, electromagnetism, quantum physics: Youtube: @Theoria Apophasis

Electrical Nature of Emotion in Relation to DNA: Youtube: @Dan Winter

Origin of Species and the Descent of Man - Charles Darwin

Evolutionary Psychology - literally anything on youtube if you search for it. I'm too lazy to find the specific scientist who founded the changing skull theory.

Hierarchal Structure of things outside the body: Youtube: @Dr. Jordan Peterson

Priesthood/Masonic Agenda: Alan Watt (Youtube: Cutting through the matrix)

Nature of Reality in buddhism/taoism/hinduism/etc: Alan Watts
>>
>>19208940

But wouldn't life be so boring without other's to share this view with and live in a similar manner?
>>
>>19208842
“All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.”
>>
TLDR

give me a summary
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.